Chapter 5 - Midoriya vs Bakugo

Y/T: 'Woah... this place is huge...'

All Might: "Let's see what you're made of, newbies! It's time for the trial of battle!"

Mina: "Isn't this awesome, L/N?!"

Y/N: "Yeah! I can't believe it!"

Tsu: "I think this is pretty amazing too, I wonder what we'll be doing..."

Y/N: "Me too! We're probably going to fight some fake villains! That'd be so cool!

All Might: "I'm liking all of your costume styles! Very cool!!"

Iida: "Sir! Regarding the performance ground we'll be using, is it the mock-city from the entrance exam?!"

All Might: "Villain clean-up is usually seen out in the open, but statistically, the better part of it is an indoor job. Most acts of villainy are committed indoors. For this test, you'll separate into 'villain' and 'hero' groups. For a two-on-two team battle!"

Momo: "So how do we determine who wins and loses?"

Bakugo: "Is it okay if we just blow them away?"

Ochako: "Is there a threat of expulsion like Mr Aizawa's exercise?"

Iida: "If we're separating into different groups, what would be the best way to do so?"

All Might: "Hhhn—I can't hear you if you speak all at once! For this training, we'll have some 'villains' guard a nuclear weapon they intend on deploying! The heroes must stop them and their nefarious scheme before it's too late. If the heroes capture the 'villains' or reach the nuclear core before the time runs out, they win. If the villains manage to keep the core the whole time or capture the heroes, they win."

All Might pulls out a small box with the word, 'Lots' on it.

All Might: "Your teammates and opponents will be chosen by lottery!"

Iida: "Is that really how we'll do it?!"

All Might: "Pros are often forced to make impromptu team-ups with other heroes they might not know very well. So this is promptly testing that."

Iida: "I see...! Always with our eyes on the future, are we? I apologize!"

All Might: "Anyway!! Let's start this!!!"

You get Team I

Y/T: 'Who am I with...?'

You feel a small tap on your shoulder. It was a blonde guy with a large tail.

???: "Are you Team I?"

Y/N: "Yep, I'm guessing you're my teammate."

Ojiro: "Yeah, I'm Mashirao Ojiro."

Y/N: "Y/N L/N! Nice to meet you, Ojiro."

Ojiro: "Same here."

All Might: "And the first two pairs to do combat... will be the following!! Pair A will be Heroes! And Pair D will be 'villains'. This scenario has the 'villains' inside the building first! Then, after five minutes, the heroes will be let in as well! Everyone else will be able to watch what unfolds through the surveillance cameras!"

Y/T: 'This room is so dark...'

All Might: "Now watch and hatch strategies of your own!"