cinnamon hearts

By _urfaveperson_

When he meets her, a girl with an (almost) unealthy obsession with cinnamon hearts, he knew it was meant to b... More

author notes
aesthetics
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
new book!
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven

chapter seven

7.3K 122 21
By _urfaveperson_

killed my old self but the new me isn't better

anastasia's pov

I got a cat!

Ms. Rose called me this morning saving the kitten were ready to be on their own, without the help of their mom!

When I tell you I immediatly went to her door!

And they were so cute! It almost made me cry... Okay... It did make me cry, but we don't have to talk about that...

Anyways, they were three, one grey, one white and black and orange one.

The grey one and the black and white one were playing together, while the orange little kitten was alone in his corner.

As soon as I touched him, he started purring. And that's when I knew he was the one I wanted!

After bringing him to my apartment, I quickl left him alone (to my despair) and went to buy him a couple things we'll need.

Now I'm sitting on my couch, with my baby on my lap. He's purring so loud and is sleeping with his head in my hand.

I wonder how I could name him. I really have no idea. I've always been pretty bad with giving names.

When I was a child, I got a doll for my birthday, I was really happy. It was exactly what I had ask for!

But I didn't know how to call it.

So I named it Doll!

Not very original, I know!

To this day I still have it, it's at my dad's house.

I grab my phone and decide to ask the group chat if they have any idea as how to name him.

me: hey guys! got any ideas for a kitten name? it's a boy!

Not even two minutes later, I got some messages back.

wifey: Bean or Boris. Would fit him so well!

me: elo! he needs a pretty name!

sev: how about Claude?

kenji: really shitty idea. but Meatloaf would be *muah* amazing!

me: you guys are of no help! forget it, i'll deal with it myself!

I love my friends, but they really are not usefull.

i huff as my hand moves on his soft white stomach.

I could text Luke! Maybe he would have some better ideas than my friend group!

And a couple mniutes later, he texts me saying that he's on his way!

I can't wait for Luke to see him! I hope he'll like him... but not too much!

He's still my Luke!

What am I saying? He's not mine.

You wish he was tho...

Pfff... No I do not.

The doorbell ringing ia what makes me leave my thoughts. I quickly walk to the door and open it. 

Luke is there, looking even more amazing than usually.

He's wearing a dark green tee-shirt with some white/beige shorts, that amazingly contrasted with his dark skin.

His darks locks are touching the back of his neck and hanging over his shoulder. 

I hope one day he'll let me braid it.

"Hi Luke." he smirks.

"So. Where's that cat?" I giggle and grab his wrist, enjoying the feel of his warm skin on my cold one.

I bring him to the bathroom door, whwere my little baby is lying. His orange fur looks adorable, I want to keep him with me forever!

"Look how cute he is!" I look at him with a big smile. Luke is looking down at the kitten!

Before he can answer, the oven lets out a beep beep, indicating me that my muffins are ready.

I tell Luke I won;t be long and excuse myslef to the kitchen.

I put on a purple oven mitt and takes the dessert out.

I grab a plate from one of the top cabinet and start placing them on top of it.

He's getting bored of you, he's about to leave.

No. I don't want him to leave me.

I'm about to go back to him when he enters the kitchen running.

"call him Lucifer." What? 

I tilt my head to the side, showing him that more context is needed.

"He's the devil himself." I laugh and nod my head.

_______________________

I yawn as I grab my pj's out of my dresser.

I pick a white silky nightdress. I throw my bra and panties, before grabbing a clean one and getting to bed.

I yawn and jump in my big bed, wrapping the covers around me, making sure not one inche of my skin is not hidden by the covers.

And just like that, I get into a dream that makes me wish I never went to sleep.

________________________

*mention of sexual abuse and rape*

feel free to skip this part

"Anastasia, stop fucking moving! " She doesn't stop doing her best to try and hit him somewhere it would hurt.

Suddently, a burning sensation made its way to her cheeks. She yelps, as she stops moving for a couple seconds.

He takes the opotunity.

His mouth is on her breast, while her arms are kept on top of her head by one of his hand.

She still tries to get out of his grasp, while he nods and bites, not so lightly, his whole weight on her shaking body.

She ends up giving up, knowing she doesn't stand a chance against him. Tears run on her cheeks as air begins to hardly make its way to her lungs.

And a couple minutes later, he kisses her cheeks.

"Don't touch me!" she wants to say. But she's too scared of him for that.

"You did so good, baby girl. Letting me have fun without yelling and kicking. Keep that attitude next time, okay?" His icy blue eyes look into her grey ones.

But they're not blue anymore.

They're light brown.

And his blond hair is now replaced by dark ccurly pieces, as his light skin darkens.

Her once rapist is now Luke.

_________________________

I wake up with tears streaming on my cheeks. My breathing is fast and my mouth feels dry.

I haven't had this nightmare in months.

I thought I was over it. I thought I was over him. Over what he did to me.

Guess I was wrong.

_________________________

1068 words

i'm sorry this is so short I just really needed to update!

would you prefer next chapter to be in anastasia's or in luke's pov?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 3.5K 49
❝𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆. 𝑰 𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒇𝒕-𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇...
326 34 17
A tale of two sorrowful souls who crossed paths due to a trivial coincidence. His eyes will forever ravish her, his lips will leave eternal marks an...
8.7M 227K 65
WARNING! This story was my first (unedited/draft). Grammer, plot, etc is messy so please beware! thank you :))) - He couldn't get enough of the emera...
4.2K 134 17
Alexis has fallen for the school bad boy. They are complete opposites but she couldnt help herslef. She just had to get a 'taste' of the badboy. Afte...