chapter twenty-two

i couldn't even explain to you how good it feels to look up across a room and see you standing there

anastasia's pov

I yawn and Luke puts the book down. "Are you tired? I can stop reading if you want." 

He wanted to read the book I said was good so we decided to read a chapter each. We're already at chapter five!

"A bit." I rub my eyes to get the sleep out of them.

"Don't do that, you'll hurt your eyes." He slowly rubs my eyelids with his tumbs, only making me want to sleep more.

"It's late, we should go sleep." I shake my head, eyes still close.

"I thought you wanted to go run tomorrow." 

"Fine!" He kisses the top of my head and I shiver when his warmt leaves me. I'm only still wearing my dress.

"I'll let you change."

I get out of his bed once he's out of the room and open my bag, looking for pjs.

Not there... 

I huff and open the door to go find Luke.

He's in the bathroom brushing his teeth.

"Luke?" His head turns to me. "Do you have clothes I can borrow? Only for tonight! I can even wash them if you want! I forgot..."

"Of course you can. And you don't have to wash it, baby." He places his toothbrush next to a new one he bought for me.

"Are you sure? I..." He takes my hand in his.

"Yes, I am certain. Come on." He tugs on my hand to make me follow him.

"I think... This is the smallest I have." The joggings look very big but why wouldn't they be considering the size of their owner.

"Thank you." I take it from his extanded arm and runs to the bathroom, excited to finally be in warmer clothes. 

It's freezing in here.

I throw my bikini at the other side of the room and put on a clean pair of black underwear before putting the sweatpants on and tying them the best I can. I roll the bottoms so I don't walk on them and throw on the dark blue hoodie over my head.

It's going to the middle of my thighs, which is great because it's the smallest Luke has.

I can't imagine how big his others will be.

My phone rings and I turn it around to see who's calling me. 

Yeah I'm not answering that.

I take out the unused orange toothbrush Luke left for me when it rings again.