chapter eight

i still remember the feeling i got when i first saw you

anastasia's pov

I didn't feel like running this morning. I also didn't eat breakfast.

My dream, more like nightmare, made me remember everything. What he did to me, what he said.

"You're too fat, you should eat less." " Why are you built like that?" "Stop wasting your money on food." "You'd look better if you were on a diet."

I was never eating a lot and him adding these comments on my weight and on what I should and shouldn't eat was only making it worse.

I started to lengthen the distance between my meals, coming to a point where I would eat a couple times a week, and some weeks I wouldn't even approach food.

He had destroyed me and he knew it.

_________________________

I lay in bed. I watch the ceiling as absolutely no thoughts come threw my mind.

I have an purple oversized tee-shirt that comes to the middle of my thighs.

I jump out of fear when my phone rings

I lazily pick it up and look at the caller ID.

It's Eloise. I force myself to answer and use my "happy" voice. If she knew I wasn't feeling well, she'd already be on her way here to know why, and then, she's probably go beat that person up.

"Good morning my pretty little personnn!" her way too happy morning voice says.

"Good morning Elo!" I answer back, doing my best to sound like I usually do.

"So. I have a very very important thing to tell you!" she sounds so excited and it brings a real little smile to my face.

"What's up?"

"I got a date with Sally!" I fully smile at that. Eloise has been talking to this girl for a couple weeks now and she wouldn't stop talking about her.

I'm the one who presented them and I'm happy I did because they both seem better in each others presence.