The Class Clown And The Class...

By wuchisix

Rory never intended on making any close friends in his last year of highschool , it was supposed to be like a... More

Rory POV
Josh POV
Rory POV
Josh POV
Rory POV
Rory POV
Josh Pov
Josh Pov
Josh Pov
Rory POV
Josh Pov
Rory Pov
Josh Pov
Rory POV
Josh Pov
Rory Pov
Josh Pov
Josh Pov
Rory Pov
Josh Pov
Rory Pov
Josh Pov
Rory Pov
Josh Pov

Rory POV

73 2 0
By wuchisix

Feeling the rays of the sun peeking through my curtains I was eventually forced to open my eyes , but as soon as I did I instantly regretted it .

The room was moving and I wasn't . Closing my eyes and reopening them a sharp pain instantly spread throughout my head .

" Ow ow ow " I whimpered grasping at my head .

Trying to shake it off I made an attempt to stand up but I suddenly  lost my balance stumbling over  .

Sighing I didn't make an attempt to get up , I felt like shit but I guess these are the consequemces for trying to live it up like a normal teenager

I felt thirsty so I went downstairs to get a glass of water and luckily no one was there , I didn't think I would be able to mutter even a single word.

Leaning back on the counter the memories of  last night were slowly resurfacing .

Josh was the one who carried us home .....

Shit , my car-

Feeling my pockets , a sigh of relief escaped as I found my keys right where they belonged along with my phone . Making sure my car was ok I walked to towards the window and saw it parked outside of our gates .

I knew I wouldn't be hearing the end of Josh at school tomorrow but still I was grateful for what he did , maybe he isn't a complete douche all the time .

Taking out my phone , I put aside my pride and sent him a quick text saying thank you .

Josh : Am I reading this right? Are you still drunk?🤔

That was fast.

Smiling at his obvious banter  , I put my phone down and made my way back up to Ember .

All this wouldn't have happened if I just had the will power to say no to her.

Opening my door , there she was a towel rapped around her , obvious she had just showered.

" Ember ..." I trailed off in a serious tone.

" Rory....." she mockingly repeated .

" This isn't funny Ember,  do you know what could've happened if someone didn't take us home last night ? "

" Thank the heavens  there's still good people on this earth huh? "

" You think this some sort of joke? " I let out a dry laugh , " you left me as soon as we were at the party. "

" I didn't mean no harm ...your 17 Rory, your more responsible than me , I trusted you " she argued back.

" Trusted? I could've been dead by now Ember , not only that but now I have a debt to repay to the guy who carried us home , I don't even know if I was drugged or if I'm even fully alright .... you should go home I'm not in the mood today "

I knew she was hurt just by the look on her face but I didn't feel any sortof remorse this time.

" Your right , I'm sorry , I'll clean your room before I go , I promised . " she tried to offer a smile but I wasn't going to return it .

" There's pain killers in the cabinet , I'm going to go take a shower down stairs. " I said closing the door behind me .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 1.2K 45
Emilio always despised gay people, doing unforgivable things to them when he was in high school. The tables are turned when he falls in love with a b...
801 111 22
Luke Collins has always had a thing for dark-haired boys with dark eyes. But the last seven days of summer have turned his world upside down. Instead...
4.3K 364 33
[boyxboy] Eighteen-year-old Josh Crimson has been best friends with Zack Clifton ever since childhood but when Zack is forced to move away the summer...
148K 3.8K 24
Justin is an normal guy going into high school. From what he hears from his older sister Jasmin, freshman year is going to be hell. Now a mysterious...