Broken ||Editing||

By fandomsfangurlll

Love, betrayal, hurt, anger. Kylie Turner has moved back to the place where everything went wrong. Betrayed... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Prologue

395 31 6
By fandomsfangurlll

I hate her, I hate him. I hate what they did to me. I will never forgive them. I will ruin them for what they did if it's the last thing I do.

This is it, there's no turning back now. I will make them pay, they will look me in the eyes and tell me the truth.

This time, I wouldn't run away; this time, I will stand my ground.

I looked outside as the rain poured, my heart was beating fast, it's really happening. I'm actually back here, I promised myself that I wouldn't return; that I couldn't return, not after everyone turned against me.

I was humiliated- I'm different now, stronger, better, smarter. I'm not going to run anymore.

They wouldn't be able to blame me anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 232 87
The story of finding "happiness".... She who always hide herself from others because of her upsetting past, she is running and has been running but l...
2.1K 285 34
Lies hurt the most when they come from the people you love and care for the most. Credits to @petalli for a beautiful cover Started: May 2018 Ended:...
631 0 16
Caitlin decides to come clean to Nash, & then they are gonna tell everyone that they know, Will it be successful ?
1.3M 32.5K 54
They thought that she was dead before she got to live. They have been deceived by the person they were supposed to trust. She grew up loved, but that...