Riansh

By Crazy_reader07

Vansh and Riddhima are in Manali .Vansh was talking to Angre on phone thinking Riddhima is sleeping while Rid... More

🌸CHAPTER 1🌸
🌸CHAPTER 2🌸
🌸CHAPTER 3🌸
🌸CHAPTER 4🌸
🌸CHAPTER 5 🌸
🌸CHAPTER 6🌸
🌸CHAPTER 8🌸
🌸CHAPTER 9🌸
🌸 CHAPTER 10🌸
🌸CHAPTER 11🌸
🌸CHAPTER 12 🌸
🌸CHAPTER 13🌸
🌸CHAPTER 14🌸
🌸CHAPTER 15 🌸
🌸CHAPTER 16🌸
✨Epilogue✨

🌸 CHAPTER 7🌸

5.4K 283 36
By Crazy_reader07

Please do Vote and Comment

Inline comments are most welcomed .

Cont.

2 days later

Vansh opened his eyes when his nostrils hitted by a familiar smell her smell his Sweetheart .He saw his surroundings and found himself in hospital room .

He saw Riddhima checking his reports .

Riddhima saw him conscious and spoke

Ri: SIR you are completely fine now no physical injury n you just need to take care of yourself because you got a cardiac arrest recently .

When Riddhima called him sir he felt a pang through his heart and realised how hurt she might be when he called her mam .

Nurse entered and said mam his brother has came .

Ri : I am leaving send him in .

Riddhima left

Angre entered the room .

Va: Angre I remember I was walking on road after talking to Dadi .

An: It's been two days boss you are here .I told dadi but she didn't cared .

Va: How is Sia .

An: She is fine boss .She came to meet you also .
Ishani was blackmailing her if she wants to be with you then she has to leave Raisinghania mansion.

Va: what how can she .
Who the hell she is to through Sia out of house .

An: Boss she called lawyer too in India to get property.

Va: She needs property she will get in a very beautiful way.

Vansh and Angre smirk

Va: Angre put your men in security of Riddhima . Anyone who is not looking normal and our man are doubtful do not come near her .
Aur Ishani ,Ahana aur dadi ka kya karna hai tumhe pata hai .

An: Main Sambhal lunga boss .

At Evening

Riddhu went to her home while Vansh followed her after getting discharge .

After one hour Vansh rang the doorbell if her apartment .

Riddhima thought it to be Aryan and Kabir and without looking she spoke .

Ri: Aru and Kabutar mai tum dono se bohot gussa hu Tum dono do din se gayab ho . Get lost .I am gussa

But when she saw him Realisation hitted her .

She immediately tried to close the door but he put his foot in between.

Ri: Sir please leave you are at wrong address .

Va: I am at right place sweetheart .

Ri: Sir why are you calling me sweetheart .Sir listen I don't know you and I don't want your wife to blame you of cheating with some other woman that's too who is mentally disabled .

Va: Riddhima please don't say like this and why will you blame me that I am cheating on you when I am right infront of you .

Ri: Stop calling me your wife .I am none to you just an orphan ,gold digger , road side trash ,a mental case and a bed warming slut in your family's eyes .
You don't know me and I don't know you .

Va: Riddhima stop calling yourself names .

Ri : Sir if you want me to pleasure you I can't because

She didn't completed her sentence when she felt a burning sensation on her cheek .Vansh slapped her.

Vansh held her arms harshly .

Va: I am tolerating your nonsense since I came ,now stop .Stop calling yourself names first .You are not any of them.

You are not an orphan you are my wife .

You are not a gold digger you have your own medical degree in your name.

You are not any mental case .

Ri: Where were you when your so called family was putting allegations on me .

Ri(in tears): You know it hurts here
(Pointing towards her heart)
Bohot dard hota hai yahan jab woh sab yaad karti hu .

Jab sochti hu tum mere nahi ho .Kisi aur ke ho bohot dard hota hai .

Galti meri hi hai .Orphans ki life mei love family yeh sab thodi hota hai maine hi tumse bohot kuch expect karliya .Shayad meri hi galti thi .

They brunt our memories ,our pictures ,my wedding dress infront of you but you opted to stay silent .You let them burn everything and with that memories my love for you also burnt .My heart burnt .My soul burnt and that Riddhima who loved you also burnt in that fire. SHE DIED THAT DAY .

You everytime forgived your betrayar family .But you punished me in the worst way that now I am hating you . You punished me without my fault .

I trusted you with my life. I gave myself to you .You used me and threw me out like a use and throw thing.Like a used tissue .

AUR YEH (pointing towards her belly) PROOF HAI TUMHARE DOKHE KA , PROOF HAI MERE PYAR KE MAZAK KA JO TUMNE BANAYA .

You trusted your mother's killer upon your wife .

Va: Riddhima please forgive me sweetheart .I will set everything right .

Ri(furiously): Nothing can be right . Everything is destroyed . Please leave me alone .Your wife might be waiting for you.

Va: Ri..

Ri(cutting him): Get lost

Vansh helplessly left .She is broken beyond repair .He will punish everyone who had hurted him if he is also included he will also punish himself .It will difficult for him to earn her back because the damage is already done by him .

Inside the Appartment

Riddhima collapsed on sofa and cried hard .

Ri( cryingly): Kaise kar du tumhe maaf. Vansh .Tumne khud mujhe tumse dur kiya hai .You detached myself from you .

I will never forgive you Vansh . Never ever .

In a room one woman is lying unconscious . Someone threw a bucket of icy cold water on her face .
She immediately opened her eyes .

Wo (angrily): Who the hell are you .How dare you kidnap me .You don't know I am Mrs VR .

Ma: You are not my bhabhi or my boss's wife .

Ah: Angre tum Vansh will not leave you .

An: Shut up .
Boss iska kya karna hai .

Va : Angre hang her to ceiling and make sure she shouldn't die .

Ah : Vansh you can't do this to me .

Va : Angre after tortures handover to Italian Mafia .Ok boss.

Hearing this she was shocked .

In another room

One woman is lying unconscious and another is sitting unconscious on chair.

Angre threw water on her face too .
She slowly opened her eyes .

Woman 1 : Angre kya kar rahe ho tum Ishani ke saath m

Ish : How dare you Angre. I am your wife .

An : Sorry miss I don't know you. You are saying you are my wife when I am not even married. I am just following my boss's order .

Ishani looked horrified towards Angre .

Ish: Angre kya bol rahe ho tum .

Va: Jo sach hai .

Da(flipper mode on): Vansh beta tu apni buddhi dadi ke saath aisa karega.

Va: Apne bhi toh mere dad ko marwaya tha .

Dadi and Ishani looked horrified towards Vansh

Ish(choking): Bhai yeh sach hai .

Da: Nahi Ishani tumhare dad ko Anupriya ne mara tha .

Va: Jhooth

Da: Nahi Vansh mai sach bol rahi hu .
Tum tumhare dad ki diary pad sakte ho jo usne tumhare liye likhi thi last time mei .

Va: Woh toh mai investigate karunga .
Agar aap galat hui toh mujhe bhi nahi pata mai kya karunga .

Ishani walk on this coal .

Ish: I am sorry bhai . Please forgive me .I will ask forgiveness from Riddhima also .I will accept her my bhabhi . please forgive me .

Va: Walk on it and come straight here .

Ish: Bhai .

Giving up Ishani started walking on coal Ishani's screams were echoing in whole room .She now felt Riddhima's pain .

Dadi couldn't saw that and fell unconscious .

After two hours of torture she fell unconscious.

Vansh left leaving them behind .

Precap : Vansh Aryan talk .

*****************************

Hope you will like it

Stay Tuned for next update .

Till then

Bye 👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Lioness By KRISHNA

Mystery / Thriller

82.5K 4.1K 46
This story of our riansh Vansh and Ridhima What if they know each other beforehand But with a twist flow the...
13.4K 882 25
what if Riddhima had a twin sister, a family..and she took revenge for her sister..
131K 10.1K 38
THIS IS A RIANSH FANFICTION.. A LOVE STORY BETWEEN VANSH AND RIDDHIMA LETS SEE HOW WILL THEY UNITE IN LIFE... LIFE IS NOT FULL OF HAPPINESS THERE IS...
36.1K 2.2K 8
Riddhima- I love you Vansh please don't leave me like this . Vansh- love!!! u betrayed me Riddhima I hate you.... Riddhima- please Vansh try and unde...