I HATE MY HUSBAND 4 {Complete...

Por Loveyoualways1491

The Cover of this story Made By Waanjai_Ammu..Thanks @Waanjai_Ammu for this lovely cover... Gulf Kanawut comp... Más

1.Introduction
2.Meeting
3.Truth
4. Married
5. Give it a try
6. INNOCENT MEW 7.BULLIED
8.Hubby
9. I hate you Hubby
10.Baby Mew
11.Baby Sitting
12. Helping Hand
13.Teasing
14. Plan
15. Trip
16.Searching Mew
17. Gulf's Punishment
18.Getting Closer
19. Missed you
20. I love you
21.Mine
22.My Hubby
23.Jealous Gulf
24.Spoiled Brat
25.Loving Mew
26. Upset Gulf
Author's note
27.Fainted
29.Hurt
30.Trying
31.Meeting
32.Date
33.Returned
34.Peace
35. Crazy Mew
36.Oh Boy!!
37. Jealousy
38.Confession
39.complicated
40.Say it
41.Hubbyyy
42.Loving you more
43.Angry Bird
44. Let's Party
45.Our Final Love

28. Talk

4.2K 324 223
Por Loveyoualways1491

Mew: But I was about to marry Luke then how come he is my husband...aahhh my head....Mew held his head coz he felt the sharp pain in his head...

Gulf: Baby you alright?? But when mew scream from pain....Gulf runs outside and immediately calls the doctor...

Doc: Checked him and then asked everyone to go out...he examine Mew and asked some questions to mew to understand his mental condition and later he gave an injection...he come out and said He will sleep for some time...

Ana: How did he get his memory back doctor when last I checked with you you said there is hardly any chance of him getting his memory back soon...

Doc: I am also shocked at first Mrs.Suppasit ..but, I think it happened coz of Gulf... so hypothetically what happened here is..after he got married to Gulf, he started staying with him the way he used to stay with Luke in a living relationship...he encountered lots of different emotions and as we doctor always says that people start remembering things when he stays in the similar environment...from last 2 years he didn't show any sign of recovery coz he was living with his parents but actually before the accident he used to live with luke, and his last memory was also with luke that's why when he stays with his parents it didn't make any difference but when Gulf came I guess from then his progress started...so much of love care and romantic feeling helped Mew to remember things...

Gulf: But now he didn't recognize me, doctor...

Doc:  I know Gulf but don't worry that will be temporary when he will start living with you the same way he will remember it all soon...this is not a long-term thing...It's a temporary phase gulf...it happens with the person who loses their memory in an accident whenever they recover they forgets the present life but that memory is stored in their brain and they can remember it in less time... ..give Mew a week to adjust then slowly tell him things he will remember everything...

Akil: It's okay honey he will be alright...he will soon come back to you..

Gulf: Hmm...he will ...we love each other dada...he will never go anywhere I know...

After a few hours, Mew opened his eyes and saw Ana in the room...

Mew: Mom where is Luke...Why didn't he come to meet me...mom I am not getting it what is going on can you explain...

Ana: Told each and everything to Mew...Honey Gulf took care of you when you were in bad condition and he loves you a lot please don't ever hurt him...please accept this marriage...

Mew: But Mom I don't love him...I swear my intention is not to hurt that boy ...and I am ready to accept this marriage too but think is this fair for him...he will try to find his Mew in me but I am not his mew...

Ana: I know but still I want you to think over this again before taking any decision and I am sure when slowly you get your memory and try to know gulf you will surely start loving him again...let's take time and think...

one more thing Mew whether you accept him or not he will always be my son so never ever disrespect him...and please think clearly...I would always say give this relationship a chance coz my both son deserve each other and my other son don't deserve any heartbreak.....

Gulf who was standing outside the room immediately left....

Akil: Gulf did you meet Mew??

Gulf: No, dada I had one meeting so forgot to go to the hospital...

Akil: After Gulf left he still doesn't know how to lie in front of his dad....I hope everything will be alright ..

Gulf: Closed his door sit on the floor and started crying...where are you my monkey I miss you ...he hugged Mew's favorite soft toy and cried....

Gulf hardly goes to the hospital to see Mew, he always leaves early saying he has some work...and comes back home late... a week passed by doing the same things...whenever he goes to the hospital either he sees Mew from a distance or meets him formally...

After a week Mew returned home...today Ana didn't let Gulf go anywhere ...first she was giving both sons their space and time to think but now it's time when they need to talk...

Mew come home after so long they were all set for breakfast but when one of the helpers went to call Gulf ...Gulf refused to come and said he is sleepy...Ana get up to call Gulf but Akil stopped her by saying don't force him for anything....

After breakfast Mew heard few more stories from Ayaan and Akil about he was when he behaves like a baby...in the last one week, he heard a thousand stories of him and Gulf and how Gulf made his life so wonderful...

Mew: Ahh I think now I need to rest...see you guys...

Ana, Ayaan, and Akil looked at each other coz Gulf is in Mew's room and now Mew is also heading toward their room...Ayaan tried to stop Mew but Akil didn't let him stop Mew...

Akil: Let them meet Ayaan...we can't avoid this for long...

Mew: Opened the door without knocking and saw Gulf is sitting on the window looking out ..

Gulf: looked at the door and saw mew...

Mew: oh I am sorry I never thought you will be here...

Gulf: I used to stay in this room earlier...

Mew: Yeah mom told me...

Gulf: You can rest I should leave...

Mew: No it's okay ...Mew looked at the room...oh God don't tell me they are my toys ...I turned this room into a kids room...ahhhh it was very different back then...I really need to change a lot here...he looked at Gulf and smiled...
By the way, I guess we need to talk ....

Gulf: Hmm yeah sure...

Mew: aahh let's start with the name sorry mom told me your name but I didn't remember it....

Gulf: Looked him, yeah you never called me by name so I can understand...By the way, my name is Gulf...Gulf suppa...I mean Gulf Kanawut ...

Mew: felt awkward coz Gulf was about to say Suppasit...Hi, my name is Mew...Mew Suppasit...

Gulf: Yeah I know....

There is complete silence in the room coz they both don't know how to start a conversation...

Gulf: Cleared his throat...I know it's weird...so you wanna talk about something...

Mew: Ahhh yes, Gulf I guess we should try our relationship...I mean the doctor said if we stay like before I will remember things...and mom also wants us to be together...

Gulf: Gulf took a panda from bed and said...this one was Mew's favorite..he used to play with this all the time...

Mew: It Felt weird coz he was standing just right there but still Gulf referred to him as a third person...Gulf I am right here why you are referring as if you are talking about someone else...

Gulf: Coz I am talking about someone else here mew...the person I used to know as my husband and as my Mew baby...you are not the same person...so you don't need to show any pity on me .. I know what others want but you don't need to do all this out of responsibility...by the way, I have a welcome gift for you...Gulf gave Mew a piece of paper...

Mew: what is this...he opened the paper and his eyes widened...what is this..

Gulf: Luke's phone number and his current address....he is not married yet, his dad lied...when he got your news he came to see you...but after that, his dad asked your parents not to let him meet you...his dad sent him abroad for studies..he didn't refuse coz he didn't find any reason to stay here and when he comes back he came to know that his dad was the one who asked your parents not to let him meet you.... So he tried to meet you again against his dad's will but he heard about our marriage and he steps back...but he is not married and maybe still waiting for his Mew...

Mew: what?? But he looked at Gulf in disbelief Why are you doing this...I am here to talk about us...why you find him when I accepted that he has moved on...

Gulf: coz I guess you heard one thing in everyone's story that Gulf has loved his Mew more than he loved anyone in his life...and Mew's hubby will never let Mew baby compromise anything..he deserves all the happiness and your happiness is your love Luke...and whatever my baby wants it ...he will get it...

Don't worry this marriage is void coz one of the parties is not in his correct mental health...so there is no need for any divorce so go and marry your love, Mew...

Mew: His eyes get teary...I am sorry I am really sorry for not remembering you...but if you give me the time I will remember you ...I promise....I can't do this with you Gulf...it will be wrong...

Gulf: No need to pity me, Mew...I am good...it will be wrong if you forcefully stay with me knowing you still have a chance with Luke...

Mew: Looked down coz he don't know what to say.... Thank you for everything Gulf...please let me know if I can do anything for you...I mean if you ever want anything and I can give you that I will be more than happy...

Gulf: Unfortunately you can't give me what I want desperately want but yes there is one thing which I want and only you can give me....

🅰🆄🆃🅷🅾🆁'🆂 🅽🅾🆃🅴

I can't let my lovely babies wait till tomorrow I am trying hard to give you one more update...and I will get up early tomorrow so that at least I can give you 2 updates...I know my babies are so curious...and I promise your author will try her best to give more...have some patience....I hope you all like this chapter...

𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒, 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐹𝑂𝐿𝐿𝑂𝑊 𝑀𝑌 𝐼𝐷. 

𝐴𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡.

𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝐼𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑎 𝐼𝐷 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠1491@𝑔𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑙.𝑐𝑜𝑚

𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔖𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰

ℑ 𝔥𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔶 ℌ𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡

ℑ 𝔥𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔶 ℌ𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡 2

ℑ 𝔥𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔥𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡 3

ℑ 𝔥𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔥𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡 4

ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔐𝔶 𝔇𝔬𝔠𝔱𝔬𝔯

ℑ𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔚𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔶 𝔖𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔶

ℑ𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔶 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔶 2

ℑ𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔶 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔶 3

ℑ𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔶 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔶 4

ℑ 𝔖𝔱𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔜𝔬𝔲

𝔐𝔶 𝔅𝔯𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯'𝔰 ℌ𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡.

𝔐𝔶 𝔅𝔯𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯'𝔰 ℌ𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡 2.

𝔐𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔣 𝔪𝔶 𝔟𝔞𝔟𝔶.

𝔐𝔶 𝔅𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔦𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞.

𝔐𝔶 ℌ𝔲𝔰𝔟𝔞𝔫𝔡'𝔰 𝔅𝔬𝔰𝔰

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

289K 11.7K 51
Warning ⚠️🔞.... This is the story between two best friends. Tharn and Type are roomates but something changed after Tharn's confessions. " Don't y...
168K 6.7K 27
It's my second Mewgulf fanfic❤ Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 24 years old. CEO of Suppasit Corporation. Hot, sexy, cold and hot headed CEO. He is good...
114K 6.9K 30
A story of two students who fall in love with each other in the first meeting...Mew suppasit calls all the fresher for an introduction and meet a spe...
165K 8.3K 50
Mew Suppasit was quite happy with his boyfriend when his parents decided to arrange his marriage to one of their business partner's son, Gulf Kanawut...