Deceiving Past & Darkening Fu...

By Slytherin_hadeschild

Fortifier in re, suaviter in modo. - Motto of the Phosphorus Family. Luciana Jan, a high schooler attending N... More

Chapter #1: Narcistrix
Chapter #2: The Inseparable Two
Chapter #3: Hacking
Chapter #4: A New Teacher
Chapter 5: Shrouded Memories
Chapter 6 : Miss Me?
Chapter #7: Reunion

Prologue

35 3 0
By Slytherin_hadeschild

"Man is not what he thinks he is." -André Malraux.

     It was midnight and the wind was strangely strong. The darkness seemed to swallow every bit of light, leaving nothing except pure dark shadows. The whole town was filled with extreme silence. Nearly all of the living things were asleep, except someone...
A ghostly light from a small computer was the only thing that lit the tiny room. A person was sitting in a chair, typing out something that looked like a letter. It was long and complicated, full of many eccentric signs and codes. However, the last sentence was clear," We had got the prey. Start Plan 30. Yours sincerely, Wasp.603."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 81 16
naughty girl with naughty professor. story is kind of new and interesting. read it to enjoy it!
4.4M 244K 188
Now available in paperback on Amazon! Though the last chapter is read that doesn't mean the story is over. One shots for A Secret Service including...
16.9M 651K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
82.6K 5.2K 29
{مُسْتمِرة} {مترجمة} كِيمْ تَايْهِيُونْغْ فِي عَلَاقَةٍ سِرِّيَّةٍ مَعَ الْمُدِيرِ التَّنْفِيذِيِّ الَّذِي يَعْمَلُ لَدَيْهِ. جِيُونْ جُونْغِكُوكْ...