๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป ๐“–๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ต ( Yandere J...

De unicreamuwu

"๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป. ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ'๐“ผ ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ." When Jotaro... Mais

๐Ÿ’ Y/N Info ๐Ÿ’Œ
Quick A/N
1) Braid Girl
2) Two Senpais
3) A Strange Spirit
4) A Trip
5) Frenchman Polnareff
6) One Boat Trip
7) Another Boat Trip
8) Singapore
9) A Tragic Moment
10) Polnareff's Revenge
11) Strange Car
13) Save Him
14) Really Hot Day
15) Nightmare Baby
16) Welcome Back, Old Friend
17) Star Braid
Bonus Chapter: Jouta
Apology Gift
18) New Member, New Enemy

12) Old Hag

2.6K 62 66
De unicreamuwu

( This chapter shows some hints of Y/N's Stand's abilities, but it's not going to be fully revealed. )

Y/N slightly groaned as she opened her eyes. She was in a car with the group. She looked around and noticed that none of them were speaking. Polnareff was just driving while the others were just facing the road in front of them. She also noticed that he kept driving forward and never stopped.

"Polnareff, are you sure you're going the right way? I think you passed where the town is," she asks with worry in her voice.

However, he ignored her like she never spoke to him and kept driving, but this time faster. Y/N was getting pretty nervous and looked over at each of the members. They were still silent.

"J-Jojo? Noriaki senpai? Mr. Joestar...?" she said as she was getting scared.

It was until she turned around and saw something throw something at her. She didn't know what it was, but she knew it was sharp. And, the next thing she knew, she felt a huge pain in her neck.

Y/N now woke up with a startled gasp. She looked around and noticed that the group, except Polnareff who was focused on driving, was staring at her.

"Y/N, are you alright? You seem pretty shocked," Joseph asks in a worried tone.

She was tense for a moment. Everything was back to normal. She touched her neck and was slightly jolted because of the pain. The pain was so real, but...was it a dream.

"Yeah...I'm alright..." she told them.

Time passes by, and the group finally arrived in Pakistan and was in the car to arrive at a certain town.

"But, Jotaro, I'm surprised you were able to get someone to make you a Japanese school uniform here in Pakistan. The fit is perfect, too." Joseph said as he points at his new uniform jacket.

"It's hundred percent wool," Jotaro replies with a smirk.

"Polnareff, is it safe to drive right now?" Kakyoin asks. "It appears the fog in this area is getting quite thick."

"Yeah. It might be a bit dangerous. Since there's a sheer drop to one side and no guard rail." Polnareff replied while driving.

"Indeed. The fog gets thicker up ahead." Joseph says as he took out his clock. "It's not even three o'clock yet, but I guess we have no choice. Let's find a place to stay in that town for the night."

"I wonder if there's a nice hotel," Polnareff said.

"A nice hotel?" Kakyoin questions.

"One that has a decent toilet, of course!" he replied. "I still can't get used to the toilets in India and West Asia where you wash with your hands."

Jotaro noticed something around the corner and saw some sort of animal corpse sticking out.

"Are you alright, Jojo? Did you see something?" Y/N asks who was next to him.

"No, it's nothing," he replied as he placed his head on her shoulder.

She could feel his breath on her neck. Her face went slightly red by this. He noticed that her hand was on her head.

"Are you okay, though, Y/N?" he asks all of a sudden.

Y/N looked down at him.

"Well, not really. I got a terrible headache when I woke up from that small nap...But, I'm alright, so don't worry." she replied.

The others looked worried when she said that. Polnareff came up with an idea and smirked.

"You know, if we go to a hotel that has nice bedrooms, I and Y/N can share a room together, even if it has only one bed," he said in a seductive voice.

"E-Eh?!" Y/N exclaimed as her face was bright red.

As she covered her face to hide the huge blush on her face, the guys' expressions looked dark like they want to break his neck.

'I don't care if he's teasing or actually saying the truth, but I'm going to break his neck many times until his head pops out.'

When they arrived at the town, they could barely see anything because of the fog.

"This is a nice little town," Joseph said with a smile. "I'd say it has a population of a few thousand."

Kakyoin got out of the car.

"Let's ask about a hotel at that restaurant there," he said.

"But it sure is a weirdly quiet town...Every other place has been super crowded and noisy." Polnareff said as he looked around the town.

"It's probably because of the fog," Joseph replied.

Jotaro pulled Y/N close to him just in case an enemy Stand user came to attack her.

"Listen up, everyone! In Pakistan and further west in the Islamic world, this is how you greet people." Joseph told the group. "First, you smile and say...Assalamu alaikum!"

The man stared at the older man until he smacked the sign that said closed. Y/N decides to ask him about it.

"Um sir, you didn't have to close up the shop so suddenly. We just wanted to know if there is a hotel nearby?" she asks him.

After she asked that question, the man replied to her with a smile.

"I don't know, young miss. I'm not so good around here."

Their eyes widen as he turned his back to go back to the restaurant.

"Hey, wait a minute. What do you mean, you don't know?" Joseph called out.

When he tried to chase him, he saw cockroaches crawling all over the back of the man's neck. He rubbed his eyes just to make sure.

"Wh-What's with that guy...?" he asks.

"I'm sure he couldn't understand you because your pronunciation's so bad. Let's ask the guy sitting there." Polnareff replied.

They all went up to the man Polnareff was talking about.

"Hey, guy! Sorry, but we're looking for a hotel. Preferably a hotel with nice, clean toilets. Do you know any..."

His eyes widen when he saw the man's face. His eyes were wider than his right now and his mouth was wide open.

"Hey! You! What's wrong-"

When he turned him backward, there was some sort of geckos that came out of his mouth. The group's eyes widen.

"They're dead! They died with that look of fear on their faces!" Polnareff exclaims. "Wh-What the hell is this? Why are they laying dead in the road? What was the cause of death?! A heart attack? A stroke?"

"That could be...But it doesn't seem to be ordinary heart failure." Jotaro told him.

When he looked slightly to the side, they saw something in his hand.

"A g-gun!  This guy is holding a gun..." Polnareff exclaimed.

"You just noticed?" Kakyoin asks. "There's smoke coming from it. He's fired it."

"And it was just fired. Maybe two to five minutes ago. Either way, it was right before we got to this town." Joseph said.

"Was it suicide? Did he shoot himself?" Y/N asks with fear.

"No. There don't seem to be any wounds on the body, and there's no blood anywhere." Kakyoin replied.

"Then how'd this guy die? Look at him!" Polnareff asks. "His face is distorted like he was screaming in utter terror!"

"What did this man shoot with his gun? What in the world is going on?" Joseph asks.

"No one in the town noticed anything?" Kakyoin asks.

Y/N spotted a woman walking with her child or children. She quickly ran up to them.

"Excuse me, ma'am! Someone has died here. Please call for help!" she called out.

When the woman turned around, there was something on her face. Y/n eyes widen at the sight.

"Pardon me. My acne seems to have festered. By the way, does a girl like you need something?" she told her.

"I said I like you to call for help. There was a man who died recently," she replied to her.

"Help? For what, dear?" she asks once again.

She looked at her as if she was stupid.

"There is a dead body over there, look!" she told her as she pointed at the body.

The woman stared at her as she started to scratch her acne.

"Oh, my. There's a dead body? Is there anything I can do?" she asks like she forgot everything that she said.

"I already asked you to call for help like a police or an ambulance!" Y/N told her once again, but this time she was shouting.

"Right, right. Call the police...All right. My acne has festered and it's so itchy. terribly itchy..." she said as she started to walk off.

Y/N stared at the woman leaving with her children. She felt a little bad for yelling at her so she went after her.

"W-Wait, miss!" she called out.

The woman turned around once again when she saw the girl looking through her skirt pockets. She pulled out some sort of tube and handed it to the woman.

"This is a medicine for acne. I packed it just in case, but I think you need it more than I do," she told her.

The woman looked at the tube before taking it. She smiled at the short girl.

"Thank you so much, dear...I've never met someone who's so kind like you," she replied to her.

Then, she walked off. The girl went back only to run into someone. She looked up to see Kakyoin. He looked down at her with a smile.

"Y/N, what you did just now was really caring. If I want to marry someone, it'll be someone like you," he told her as he grabbed both of her hands.

She blushed as she looked up at him.

"It was something I wanted to do. Someone told me once that once to give someone kindness, they'll return you with the feeling you gave them," she told him.

After some seconds, he let go and looked around the town.

"What is with the people in this town? Someone died and not a single person even cares to look, let alone a whole curious crowd," he said as he looked at the people.

"Do you think they heard the gunshot and just ignored it, Kakyoin?" she asks.

"I'm not sure, but these people are even more indifferent than people in large cities like New York or Tokyo," he replied to her.

Jotaro was staring at the two with a jealous look before letting his gaze onto a dog.

'That dog...' Jotaro thought.

He remembered that the dog looked similar to the dog's corpse that was on a stick while they were driving.

"It feels like the fog just keeps getting thicker," Polnareff said.

"The town seems to be engulfed by this fog," Kakyoin added.

"It's really creepy here..." Y/N also added.

"Doesn't that part there look like a skull?" the Frenchman asks as he pointed at the sky.

The group looked up to see a mist of dust being formed as a skull as Polnareff said. Y/N had a bad feeling about this place and the eerie tells it all.

"What do you want to do, old man? You don't think it's the work of another Stand user, do you?" Jotaro asked as he kneeled next to the body.

"It seems impossible. There's no motive." the older joestar replied until he asked. "Would someone who's after we kill a man who has nothing to do with us before we even got here? If they did, why did they kill him?"

"But there is a possibility. His death seems pretty extraordinary. Let's investigate the body as much as we can without touching it before the police come." Jotaro said.

"Right..."

The mist of dust disappeared as the group was searching his body.

"It appears he was traveling, too, just like us," he said while opening the pockets of the man's vest with his pen. "He has bus and train tickets. And he appears to be Indian. he's carrying Indian money. He's not from this town."

The others kept staring at him until they looked at what he observed. When he opened the top part of the man's shirt, there was a wound.

"A wound!" he called out. "Right under his throat, there's a wound about the size of a 10 yen coin. Is this the cause of death?"

"I can't believe it! There was no way that gun killed him! Maybe even the bullets are smaller than that wound!" Y/N exclaimed.

"But why isn't there any blood coming from it? With a hole this big, there should be tons of blood gushing from it. Normally, at least. Looks like this is no ordinary murder. We need to know. Let's not hold back. Take off his clothes." Jotaro said.

When he did, their eyes widened in shock. The man's body was covered with holes.

"Wh-What's up with his corpse?! There are holes all over it! He looks like the cartoon cheese you'd see in Toom and Jerry!" Polnareff exclaimed.

"And there's no blood coming from any of these holes. How on earth was this man killed? What does this all mean?!" Joseph asked.

"Be careful. The odds that there's a new Stand user nearby just grew." Jotaro told him.

Joseph immediately ran towards the car.

"Get in the car! We're leaving this town!" he told them.

"Mr, Joestar! Look out!" Y/N exclaimed at him.

When he looked out, it wasn't the car. It was a fence that had sharp bars on it.

"What?!" he exclaimed.

Now the others turned around.

"That's impossible! This isn't the car!" he exclaims.

He quickly summoned his Stand, Hermit Purple. The purple Stand grabbed onto the utility pole had was above him. He freaked out when the sharp thing pressed his back slightly.

"Hey. Old man. What the hell are you doing? Are you stupid?" Jotaro called out.

Joseph let out a sigh of relief as he got on the floor before starting to freak again once more.

"Oh, no! What do you mean, what am I doing?! The car was right here a minute ago!" he told him.

"We just parked the car over there," Polnareff told him as he pointed in the direction.

"What?! B-But just now..." he stuttered until he turned in the direction the car was in.

He saw an old woman walking toward the group. She bowed slightly as a greeting as they did the same. She looked up to them before speaking up.

"You seem to be travelers," she said with a smile. "With this fog, it's dangerous to leave the town now. There are many cliffs, you know. I run a little bed and breakfast. If you'd like, why not stay there for the night? I'll make it cheap."

"We finally met a normal person!" Polnareff said in relief.

The old woman just stared at him with a dark glare.

After a little time, the man was carried out by a carrier by some sort of people that worked at a hospital.

"There's a strong possibility that a Stand user is hiding somewhere in this town," Kakyoin told the group as they were watching the man being carried away. "This thick fog also gives them the upper hand. We cannot let our guard down at all tonight."

"But...even without anyone attacking us, this is a really creepy town," Polnareff added.

They all kept staring at the wounded man before they heard a cane that made their thoughts get cut off.

"Come now, Mr. Joestar. That is my hotel." the old woman told him. "I shall lead the way. Please come with me."

Everyone looked a little suspicious of the woman, except for Y/N who just stared at her.

"This hotel is small...but about twenty years ago, one of the 007 films was filmed here, and John Lennon from the Beatles even stayed here once," she explained.

"Wow, such amazing history! Are they actually true?" Y/N asked with excitement in her voice.

"No, not at all," she replied with a smile. "But it is still quite a nice hotel. There are currently no other guests. Would meat for dinner be all right? Or would you prefer fish?"

"Hold it, old lady." Jotaro stopped her. "You just said "Joestar," didn't you?"

Her eyes widen.

"How'd you know that name?" he asks.

The old lady sweats nervously trying to come up with an excuse while Jotaro's eyes stare at her until someone spoke up.

"Jotaro. Stop giving people a hard time. Not everyone is a Stand user. You're making her have too much stress. Just because she said a name, doesn't mean you can just suspect he like that! What if someone said it and she heard it? That could be an option." Y/N told him.

Jotaro looked stunned, and so did the others. The old woman slightly let out a small sigh of relief. Y/N notices the woman's left hand bandaged.

"Um miss, if I may ask you, what happened to your left hand?" she asks.

"Oh, this? I just burned it a little...It might be because of my old age, but I accidentally spilled boiling water on it." she replied while showing her left hand.

"Age? What are you talking about? You only look to be about forty. Maybe I'll ask you on a date." Polnareff said in a flirty tone.

The old lady laughed.

"Please don't tease me so, sir," she replied with a smile.

Then, they both started to laugh together.

'What the hell are you saying, you fool?! I hate you most of all, Polnareff! I'll make sure you suffer a thousand times what my son did when I cut your dick off and rip out your guts to kill you!' she exclaimed in her head.

When they came inside the hotel, it looked big and clean.

"Oh, this doesn't look too bad," Joseph said in slight amusement.

Polnareff handed Kakyoin a pen.

"My autograph's worth as much as Lennon's. I'm Paulnareff, after all! Make sure you take care of it." he said.

"My, my...I will do just that," she said.

'To commemorate your death!'

After Y/N finished signing hers, she closed the book.

"We're all done," she told her.

"Well, then...I will show you to your rooms," she said with a smile.

"I call the room where Y/N will sleep!" he said as he lifted the short girl.

"W-What?!" she exclaimed.

"Unfortunately, men and women had to separate rooms." the old woman told him.

'So I can use my advantage to slice your head off!'

Polnareff pouted and let go of the girl before going off. The angered look on the men's faces disappeared. Y/n got into her room and she sat down on the bed.

"This bed is pretty comfortable," she said as she looked up at the ceiling. "Why does my head keep hurting more than before...? Am I losing my memories or something? Let's find out..."

She lifted herself off the bed.

"The first dynasty in traditional Chinese historiography was created around 2100–1600 BC! Confucianism emerged during 1046–221 BC!" she said to herself. "No...My memories are fine though."

Y/N was in thought for quite some time until she got a little bored.

"I might as well just look around the hotel," she said as she slightly jogged towards her door.

Meanwhile, another guest came towards the hotel. He rang the bell that was on the desk. When the old woman came down, her eyes were at the sight.

"So, the Joestar party is on the third floor?"

The voice came from the one and only Hol Horse.

"Hol Horse...So, you've come."

"Yeah. I just now tracked them as far as this town," he told her as he held her hand. "But you surprised me, Enyaba. I didn't think you'd come here yourself."

Enyaba started to tear up all of a sudden. She started to run into a room while tearing up.

"Wh-What's wrong, Enyaba? You just started crying out of nowhere," he asks while following after her.

She buried her face in a sofa as she cried.

"I-I am happy, Hol Horse! Thank you for coming! Thank you for coming to see this lonely old woman! I am very happy to see you!" she said as she cried.

Hol Horse just stared at her until she looked up at him.

"Hol Horse, you were my son's friend, were you not?" she asks with tears pouring out.

"Friend?" he questions before realizing. "Huh? Wha...A-Ahem. Yes, I certainly was."

"Were you close?" she asks while sniffling.

"Close? Yes! He was a dear friend. We were an excellent team." he replied with a smile. "What's wrong? This isn't like you."

There was tense air around them as Enyaba slightly sat up.

"Will you avenge my son? Is that why you've come?" she asks.

"Yes! That's exactly it!" he replies. "I'm going to avenge my best friend!"

There was a small glint of light he saw as his eyes widen.

"That's why I'm so happy!" she exclaimed as she held a pair of scissors.

That's when she stabbed his upper arm with it as he screamed in agony.

"Because I can kill you!" she finishes.

She kept using the scissors to stab Hol Horse's arm.

"E-Enyaba?! Wh-What are you doing?!" he exclaimed trying to get out of her grip.

He finally got out as he held his hand. Enyaba licked the blood off the scissors

"How dare you abandon my son to save yourself, Hol Horse? Just for that girl?!" she exclaimed. "I was determined to kill you as soon as I saw you again. My son's best friend? How dare you?!"

"W-Wait! You've got it all wrong! When I got there, Centerfold was already dead!" he tried to explain.

She screeched as she charged full speed at him with the scissors. Luckily, he moved to the side as he rolled away.

"Unforgivable! You are as unforgivable as Polnareff! I'll have you die by the hands of my Stand, Justice!" she exclaimed.

"J-Justice?"

She started to move her hands like some sort of red light starts to form around her.

"I'm sure you've heard of it, but haven't seen it yet...I shall show you now, Hol Horse!" Enyaba exclaimed.

Hol Horse felt the air from his wound. When he looked at it, he saw that the mist of air started to go inside the hole.

"Th-The blood from my arm where the scissors stabbed it...It's going up into the fog..." he said in a panicked tone.

The wristband on his arm was broken into pieces and he saw the wound clearly. He tried to run away, but the fog was resisting him from doing so.

"A fine hole has appeared!" she said. "That's right. My Stand, Justice, is a Stand made of fog. Any wound touched by this fog becomes a fine hole like this. And then..."

"Justice wants to dance!"

Hol Horse started to move on his own without doing anything like he was being controlled.

"The fog has entered the hole in your arm, like a string! And now, you are my puppet! Die by your own hand, Hol Horse!" she exclaims.

His hand went down his own throat as he tried to breathe only for a huge amount of spit to come out.

"Damn it! Don't get so cocky!" he said all of a sudden.

He took out the hand from his mouth and summoned his own Stand, Emperor.

"Die, you shitty old hag!" he exclaimed.

Right before he was about to pull the trigger, she made her Stand turn his own hand towards his face and made him shoot himself.

"Justice will triumph!" she shouted with a smirk on her face.

While Y/N was walking down the hall, she heard a loud bang that made her jump. 

"What was that noise?" she wondered as she peered down the stairs. "The sound came from that room at the back of the lobby."

Enyaba heard someone coming downstairs which was Y/N who was coming down.

"Is something wrong, Y/N?" Joseph asked from above.

She looked up to see the rest of the group staring down at her.

"I thought I heard a strange noise," Kakyoin said.

"I'm going to take a look downstairs to check. I'll be in the lobby, so call me if you need me," she told them.

"Wait, Y/N," Jotaro called out. "You want to come with you?"

Y/N smiled and replied.

"No, I think I need to do things on my own sometimes, but thank you, Jojo."

With that, she went downstairs while the others watched her. Back to the room, Enyaba was spying on the girl who was searching for the old woman.

'This is the perfect timing! After I take care of the girl, I can kill the Crusaders to take advantage of my son! But I can't let her find Hol Horse's corpse right now.'

"She's not behind the counter, either. Did she go to do some other work? Poor woman, she must be really tired while working with only one healthy hand." Y/N said as looked behind the counter.

'It'll be even worse if they all show up together. I need to kill them one by one and take the girl to master Dio, damn it. Go away for now!'

"Miss? It's me. Are you alright in there? I heard a loud crash, so I came to check if you're alright."

There was a long silence. Y/N felt sweat pooling down from her forehead because of the eerie feeling down her spine.

"Miss, I'm going to come in," she said as she pushed the door.

When she did, she heard a loud crash next to her. When she turned around, she found Enyaba lying down, looking hurt.

"Miss! Are you alright?!" Y/N exclaimed as she ran to help the old woman, ignoring Hol Horse's body that was at the far corner of the room.

"O-Oh, it's nothing! I just fell and banged my hip," she replied with a smile.

"You fell? That's really dangerous. You recently burned your left hand, too." Y/N told her.

"Thank you for your concern. I'm sorry...I'll be fine. No problem at all." she assured her.

The fog went to Hol Horse's wound and dragged him to the couch underneath. Y/N saw something on the floor which she picks up.

"Oh, your staff was on the floor. Here," she said with a smile.

The old woman was sweating a lot and the girl in front of her noticed this.

"Are you alright? You seem to be sweating a lot. Are you sick?"

"No, really, don't worry about me," she assured her once again. "Oh, yes! I almost forgot! You're here for perfect timing! Come and sit down. I want to have a chat with you."

The girl looked at her in a confusing way but just did it anyway. She sat down on a red chair that was nearby.

"I'll bring us some tea. Just sit there and don't move alright?"

Y/N nodded and with that, Enyaba left. While she waited for the old woman, she felt off. Her thoughts were cut off as she heard something from the ground. She turned around to see a hand sticking out.

"Wh-Who's under there?"

Her eyes widen as she saw a familiar face. A tall long blonde hair man came out of the couch and looked horrified.

"Hold on, I remember you! You're the one who also killed Avdol-!"

"Y/N! B-Behind you!" he stuttered out.

Y/N froze as she felt eyes staring at her form. She didn't want to look back because she was actually really afraid. When she did, her eyes widen. The sight she saw was one of the images she could never forget. There were the people she saw in the town were all staring at her. She turned to see someone familiar. It was the dead man she and the group saw.

"W-Wait...Y-You're...The Indian traveler we found dead as soon as we got to town..." she said with fear in her voice.

When he took off his vest, the same wounds he had were still there, except something came out of it like dust. When Y/N looked up, the room was surrounded by dust and the others kept staring at the frightened girl as more dust start to go around the room.

"This is my Stand, Justice's ability!" a voice told her from behind. "No one can have more than one Stand, but Justice is a fog Stand that controls corpses!"

She turned around to see the same old woman, standing with the crowd of corpses with a pair of scissors in her hand.

"It can control hundreds, even thousands!" she cackles.

"Y/N. The whole town's trying to help that old hag to take you to Dio! A-And if you get wounded, this will happen..." Hol Horse told her.

Y/N understood now. The dust came out of the wounds. She has to inform the others about this.

"Now...Get her!" Enyaba exclaims.

Now, some men had their tounges stuck out into a longer one and started to charge toward the girl. As she tried to run, she slightly tripped on her shoes and tripped. Before she got up, she saw that the group was now close to her.

'This is it...I-I'm going to die! My life ends here...I'm sorry, mother, but your daughter isn't coming home after her trip.'

Y/N closed her eyes shut as if something was going to happen. However, nothing did, instead, she felt a hand on her head. When she opened her eyes slightly, she looked up to see the same woman who had acne. The woman smiled at her which seems like a thank you smile. Shortly after that, she walked forward along with the others. She realized that they weren't attacking her, they were going to Hol Horse. Y/N took her chance to run towards the door she saw earlier when she came inside the room.

"Y/N! Don't leave me here!" he called out.

"Oh, shut up! Did you forget about what you did to Avdol? I have no reason to help you! You can just rot there like a heartless person you are!" she told him with a glare.

She ran to the door as Hol Horse cried out for her to forgive and save him. Enyaba screeches as she saw Y/N escape.

"Damn it! She ran into the backroom! Deal with that bastard later, and go after the girl!" she exclaimed as she smacked Hol Horse in the face with her cane.

Y/N used a chair she found and blocked the door with it. She was really terrified of what was going on. She should've believed Jotaro when he suspected her. She shouldn't have said those words to him.

"Where is a safe place I can hide in a situation like this?" she asks herself while looking around.

She spotted some stairs that led to a dark room, as known as the basement.

"This is a hallway leading down to the basement, but I'm really scared of basements though! Even though it might have light, I still don't want to go down! And, I need to hide where I can contact the others. But, I'm so far away now, they would never hear me! I don't think I fought on my own because I don't have a Stand of my own, but...If I get even a scratch on me, I'll be in danger. She'll open a hole in me like those poor people, and control me like a puppet-." she cut herself off.

She just realized something.

"Hold on...How do I know all these things...?" she asks herself. "I did see her Stand, and I also saw what she did with it...could it be the headache I got?"

That's when she realized the chair. She turned around to see it was slightly lifting off the ground. Was it...floating? Y/N quickly ran over and tries to set it down, luckily it did, but the second she let it go, it started floating again. She tried to hold it down, but it tried to float. She knew the people will come and get her, so she just let it go and try to find a place to hide. The hallway did have a window, but it had bars, so she couldn't. So, she went through the nearest door that was close to her. That's where she heard the door break.

'That's the sound of the door breaking...I want to fight them off, but I can't let one of them scratch me or make a wound on my body.' she thought as she saw their shadow. 'I hear them walking down the hallway. They must be checking the other doors. They're getting closer to the room I'm in...'

She looked down to peek at what they were doing. She couldn't see any feet so far, but when she got to the peak hole, that's where she saw an eye looking straight at her e/c eyes. Y/N shrieked in fear as she heard cackling from the people.

"They were looking in from the other side!" she exclaimed.

That's where she saw a sharp tongue going straight at her. Y/N screamed with fright as she hugged herself tightly and closed her eyes as tight as possible. However, she didn't feel anything. When she opened her eyes, she was...not on the ground? She slightly looked down to see that she was in the air. Her eyes widened by this, ignoring that the sharp tongue went back into the person's mouth.

"Wh-What in the world is going on? Why am I floating? C-Could this be my...No, it can't be! I-I don't even see my Stand anywhere, but I can feel it around me." she said to herself, quietly.

She noticed her hand felt a bit...off. So, when she looked down at it. There was some sort of pinkish buds on it. She tried to peel them off, but she couldn't like it if it was super glue.

"What on earth...? These weren't here before..."

She was cut off again by the door slamming open. It wasn't the door she was in, it was from the room next to the lobby! She heard Enyaba curse to herself as she quickly walked off. Y/N felt relieved.

"But, how is this strange power going to release?"

When she touched her hands together, she felt like she was falling. No, she was actually falling. She landed on the floor with a thud. She grunts slightly in pain as she got up. She took her chance to go out of the room she was in. When she opened the door, she saw the corpses surrounding the door. Y/n totally forgot about them.

"Wh-What do you want from me?" she asks them while slightly quivering. "Look, if you want to kill me, then just do it and get it over with!"

However, nothing happened. The corpses just moved out of the way. She looked at them with confusion. She also noticed that they all smiled at her.

"Are you...letting me go? But why?" she asks.

They nodded. The same woman walked towards her and placed her hand where her heart is. Even her baby was doing the same thing. She smiled at her and so did the others. Y/N saw that she was getting something out of her pocket. It was the tube of medicine she gave her earlier. She placed the tube where her heart is.

"Are you saying that...I have a kind heart because I gave you that?"

She nodded. Y/n slightly smiled and made her way out the door. Before she left, one of the people put something in her hands. When she looked down, it was a pair of soft-looking gloves. There was also her favorite color.

"What are these for?" she asks.

He points at the buds on her fingertips. She gets it now. The gloves are for her hand to prevent things from floating. Y/N put them on and she did a lot better. It felt like she was wearing the light sun and wind together.

"Thank you," she told the man.

He nodded as if you were welcome. She went to go leave this time and turned around one last time to see the people waving at her for good luck and goodbye. She smiled and waved back as thanks and goodbye before leaving through the door quietly. She was right. Once you show kindness to a person, you'll receive their kindness from them.

When she opened the door, the first thing she saw was Enyaba on the floor as Jotaro was close to the door. He turned to see the short girl looking up at him.

"S-See...I told you she was in there!" the old woman told him.

Y/N also noticed a pair of scissors on the floor. Her eyes widen.

"Jojo! That old woman! She's trying to-!" she tried to warn him but for cutting off.

"Oh, yeah, that's really dangerous," he said as he linked his arm to her waist. "Falling while holding scissors...Thank goodness something terrible didn't happen. Thank goodness."

Enyaba started to sweat a lot as she stared up at him nervously.

"Sorry to ask before you even get up, but I have more questions for you. Why did you just call me Jotaro?" he asks her.

"I never told you my name, and no one's said my name in front of you. That's what I want to know."

She slightly shrieked in her head. She turned to him a bit nervously.

"Well, answer me," he told her solidly. "Maybe it's because I liked Columbo as a kid, but when something bothers me, I can't even sleep at night."

Y/N tried to hold her giggle.

'Columbo? How cute!'

"Wh-Why do you suspect me?" Enyaba asks as she coughed out for a second. "The hotel register! You wrote your name on the hotel register earlier! It's so dry in here. You wrote "Jotaro Kujo."

"Oh? You mean this thing?" he asks as he holds the register book.

"Yes, that exact thing!" she said as she ran to him.

Her eyes widen at what he wrote.

"Qtaro Kujo?"

Y/N let out a little giggle.

'Qtaro Kujo?!'

"Jotaro" isn't written anywhere. I suspected you from the moment you called me "Joestar when we first met." he told her as he threw the register book. "I told the others not to use my name. You were lucky that Y/N kinda saved your life. And yet, you knew my name...Which means..."

Enyaba kept staring at the book with wide eyes.

"It's no use playing stupid," he said. "I already know you're one of the Stand users that's after us and try to take Y/N to Dio, old hag."

Then, the woman looked up at him with a hateful glare.

"Well, what's wrong?" he asks. "Aren't you going to show me your Stand?"

"I've already shown it to you!" she exclaimed.

The doors burst open behind him.  Jotaro pushed Y/N away to the side and summoned Star Platinum. Y/N eyes widen.

"Jojo, wait! Don't hurt them-!"

It was too late. The Stand already beat the people out of this place. Enyaba growled but laughed. Jotaro looked at her confused until he felt a stab in his leg. He looked down to see a baby holding onto his leg while his tongue is in his leg.

"Jojo!"

"My Stand, Justice, will win!" she cackled. "I just need one spot! One little spot! You've fallen into my trap, Jotaro!"

Hol Horse came crawling out from the backroom.

"Jotaro, it's me, Hol Horse!" he said. "Enyaba's Stand is a fog Stand. Your wound will turn into a hole like mine, and she'll control you with the fog. She can even control corpses!"

"Shut your mouth, Hol Horse!" Enyaba exclaims, angrily.

She used him to punch himself in the face. Star Platinum tries to punch the Stand, but it keeps separating from it the other. Enyaba starts to laugh.

"Can you punch fog with your fist? Can you cut fog with your sword? Can you shoot fog with your gun?" she asks with a mocking tone. "Futile! Absolutely futile! You guys can't do anything!"

"Th-That's the ultimate Stand!  Our little Stands don't stand a chance. There's nothing that can defeat that Stand." Hol Horse said.

"Yes, yes, keep them coming. Say more things like that." she cackled. "Now I'll control you, too, Jotaro!"

"R-Run, Jotaro! You'll get a hole in your leg!" Y/N exclaimed at him.

"Good grief," Jotaro said while his finger is holding up. "There's no need to run. Before that old hag takes another breath, I'll defeat that Stand."

"Oh? What's was that?" she asks. "Before I do what one more time? You stupid little brat! Before I take another breath? I'll do that right-."

She was cut off by something grabbing her throat. She was struggling to breathe as she tried to figure out what was happening. Enyaba's and the other's eyes went widened at the sight they were looking at. Star Platinum was sucking in Justice.

"Jotaro's Star Platinum has begun inhaling Justice's face..." Polnareff said. "...and he's holding it in!"

Y/N was amazed at the sight. She can see what Star Platinum really looked like.

'So this is what Jotaro's Stand looks like? It looks...amazing.'

"P-Please stop..." Enyaba said as she was struggling to breathe.

"At this rate, she won't be able to breathe!" Polnareff finishes.

Enyaba's face started turning purple as her eyes went back to her head. After a few moments, she passed out with foam in her mouth.

"Well now..." Jotaro spoke up when he kneeled down where Enyaba was laying. "It looks like her head is full of the fog she liked so much."

The others just stared at them.

"I'm so angry...!" she said before she passed out.

Back in the lobby, Polnareff was coughing a lot.

"Why does it even matter what I've been licking? You ask such stupid things," he said with a smile until he started coughing. "The toilet..."

"Eh? You were licking what, again?" Joseph asks in a mocking way. "I couldn't hear that very well."

"Who cares what it was? I want to disinfect my tongue. Just give me the medicine already." he told him.

"Hm? I thought I just heard "toilet"..." Kakyoin said.

Joseph tries to hold his laugh.

"Actually, I already know," he whispered in his ear. "But I can't resist picking on him about this!"

"Hey! Did Jotaro already tell you?!" Polnareff asks with anger. "You shitty old man! You were just messing with me! Forget about the medicine! I'll just tell Y/N to give me a kiss."

Joseph quickly turned his head.

"Alright, alright. My bad. I'll fix you right up, Polnareff. If you don't take care of that, it'll get infected. And if you kiss Y/N, she'll infected, too." he told him.

Polnareff turned to him with a slightly angry look.

"Ahem! Toilet. Ahem...You licked a toilet..." Joseph continued.

Polnareff blushed in embarrassment as Joseph fell to the ground and laughed his ass off.

"Damn it! Let's hurry back on our journey! Jotaro! Kakyoin! Y/N!" he called out.

When they turned to the front door, they saw Jotaro standing. they all looked at them confused. When they stepped out of the hotel, what they saw in front of them was a graveyard. 

"What on earth? We step outside of the hotel, and this place is..." Joseph said.

"It's a graveyard," Kakyoin said. "She was using her Stand's fog to make this graveyard look like a town, and a hotel?"

"So we were talking to the corpses That were buried in these graves..." Polnareff said.

"Hey, but where's Y/N?" Joseph asked.

Jotaro pointed to the middle and saw a kneeling form in front of a grave. They all walked up to see her praying. They all watched as she got up and turned around to see them. She looked down slightly.

"I was just praying for those who died by that woman..." she told them.

Their eyes kinda soften by what she said. They assured her that they were all in a better place now after they defeated that old hag. All Y/N ever replied was...

"I hope they did..."

It was silent until she spoke up.

"Am I too nice?" she asked them.

They all looked confused at her. Of course, she was nice. No, she is really caring!

"Well, I wouldn't say nice, but I'll say that you have a positive heart and care about others. That's my response," Kakyoin told her.

They all agreed with him. She only smiled and told them that she feels the same way to all of them. Their hearts couldn't stop beating at her words.

'No, Y/N. After they're all gone, you can only say that to me.'

Now, they were all staring at Enyaba's tied, unconscious body on the ground.

"T-Take her with us? The old lady?" Polnareff asked.

"Yeah," Jotaro replied. "We need to know how many more Stand users there are, where in Egypt Dio is hiding...And what Dio's Stand's power is."

"If we're able to get the old lady to tell us what it is, it'll give us a definite advantage," Joseph added.

The Frenchman gulped.

"I doubt that she'd be willing to tell us, though..."

"We just need to use my Hermit Purple to project what she's thinking onto a TV," Joseph said as he summoned his Stand.

Y/n watched purple veins with thorns coming out of the old man's hand. She was astonished by the sight.

"Oh right! Since there isn't a TV in this graveyard, we'll do it in the next town." Polnareff said with a smile.

All of a sudden, they heard a car starting. When Polnareff turned around, he saw someone taking their car.

"Hol Horse! That bastard!" he exclaimed as he started to chase the car.

"Our car!" Kakyoin exclaimed as he chased after him as well.

"Yeah, I'm going to stick with Dio after all," he said to them. "See ya later! Provided you guys don't die first, that is. But I'll give you a warning! You should kill that old lady as quick as you can. Otherwise, that old lady will show you just how terrifying Dio really is. See ya! Espcially to you, sugar lips! Don't worry, I'll come to collect you later, now is just not the time!" he called out to them as he waved.

"What the hell is he talking about?" Polnareff asks.

"D-Did he just calls me "sugar lips"? If he did, I want to barf," she said as she gagged.

Jotaro noticed her hands.

"Hey Y/N? Why are you wearing those gloves?" he asks.

The group turned to see her hands to see that he was right. Y/N simply replied without hesitation.

"Well, I found them at the hotel. It looked really nice because of it had my favorite color, so I decide to just pick it up. It's actually really warm!" she replied with a smile.

She couldn't reveal to the group her new ability yet. She wanted to show them but now was not the time. The group eyed her a bit suspiciously, but continued to what they were doing. Y/N let out a sigh of relief until Jotaro held her hand. Her heart felt like it was going to burst. Was it because of the affections Jotaro gave her throughout the trip? He watched her flushed face being out of view with a sly smirk.

'My hand is the only thing that'll keep your hands warm.' Jotaro said in his head.

Now, how are they going to travel without a car?

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

99K 4K 49
Y/N is just your average 17-year-old girl, but her whole world turned upside down when she was shot by a mysterious arrow that gave her the ability t...
9.2K 431 26
JJBA insert reader fanfiction You hold against what was already written, believing that humans have the capability of creating their own reality. Yo...
247K 10K 34
She'll take the town by storm, with her all-American face and form- (Female Insert) ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
808 35 11
After Jotaros mission in Egypt, he goes back to Japan to finish school. One day, a troublesome girl joins to make his stomach turn upside down.