๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป ๐“–๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ต ( Yandere J...

By unicreamuwu

"๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป. ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ'๐“ผ ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ผ." When Jotaro... More

๐Ÿ’ Y/N Info ๐Ÿ’Œ
Quick A/N
1) Braid Girl
2) Two Senpais
3) A Strange Spirit
4) A Trip
5) Frenchman Polnareff
6) One Boat Trip
7) Another Boat Trip
8) Singapore
9) A Tragic Moment
10) Polnareff's Revenge
12) Old Hag
13) Save Him
14) Really Hot Day
15) Nightmare Baby
16) Welcome Back, Old Friend
17) Star Braid
Bonus Chapter: Jouta
Apology Gift
18) New Member, New Enemy

11) Strange Car

2.7K 60 57
By unicreamuwu

In the middle of nowhere, an old woman heard faint screams in her ears. She fell down and looked horrified at what she heard.

"My son has just died..." she said.

Her breathing started to go heavy.

"I can sense the misfortune that has befallen my son, Centerfold, through the connection we share as a family." she continued.

Just then, a bunch of holes shot through her body. The cat who was with her started to screech in terror as she screamed in pure agony.

"My precious son...So you died covered with wounds like this...I sense it through this pain, the same pain you felt. You were magnificent as you fought Lord Dio, Centerfold!"

She laid down face front on the floor.

"But...To kill someone like you, with a soul so pure...I'm sure they did something underhanded." she cried as more blood came out.

The cat screeched louder at her.

"Damn them!" the old woman exclaimed as she pounced in the air. "The bastards! I will make sure they pay a terrifying price with the Empress card!"

She lifted up her staff and smacked the cat's head with it.

"Now is the time to take action...With the Stand that kills slowly! I'm so sad! I shall kill them all and take the girl Lord Dio requested!" she cackled wickedly as she ran inside through the door.

The group was now in a car to go to Pakistan. They had to leave quickly because of that Stand Joseph witnessed back in Varanasi. The young girl who went along with there was another minion who worked for Dio. Also, he was wanted there, so that's a bigger problem.

"Soon we'll reach the Indo-Pakistani border...We'll be saying goodbye to India very soon." Kakyoin told them.

"Indeed. At first, I wondered what kind of country we'd walked into, but now I miss the hustle and bustle of Calcutta, and the rushing waters of the Ganges." Joseph added.

"I'll be coming back again, so I can make Avdol a proper grave." Polnareff also added while driving.

Everything went silent for a moment.

"I'm the one to blame..." Y/N spoke up.

They all turned to her. Her head was slightly hung low and her hands were together on her lap, fingers dancing together.

"If it weren't for me telling us to find Polnareff, then he'd be in this car with us...However, then Polnareff will be in the same fate as him, so with how stupid I am, I just told us to go and find him. Then, we all got separated...It's all my fault..." she explained while she clutched onto her uniform skirt.

The men stared at her in silence. They felt sorry for her that she blamed herself for something she wanted to fix that didn't go right. Joseph placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Y/N. None of this is your fault. You only wanted to make things right. That's the type of person you are. Avdol would be proud of you." he told her.

She looked up at the tall older man and smiled softly. God, he loved that smile. Jotaro stared at them with a dark shadow covering his eyes. He tsked and pulled his hat down to his eyes. He found it disgusting how his own grandfather could do something to his girl.

"The road's getting narrower," he told them.

They all looked up to see a red car driving in front of them. The dust of smoke got into the car. Y/N coughed slightly because of it, so Jotaro covered her mouth to prevent the smoke from coming through inside her.

"Stop driving so slow! You're in the way! I'm gonna pass them." he said in an irritated tone.

Some of the small pebbles from the road started to hit the car behind them.

"Polnareff, you're being reckless!" Kakyoin lightly scolded him.

"This four-wheel drive is great!" Polnareff said with a laugh.

"Hey, do you think that might've flung pebbles at their car? We don't need any trouble or accidents right now. I'm wanted because of what happened in Varanasi, you know. I'd like to get across the border safely." Joseph told them.

"Don't worry, Mr. Joestar. If we did, it was only an accident. I mean, most cars do that to other cars, so I guess it's just a normal thing for people these days." Y/N told him with a smile.

He smiled back and patted her head.

"Thanks, Y/N!" he replied with a hearty laugh.

Then, they continued to drive. After a few minutes, Y/N looked up and her eyes slightly widen.

"Stop! Stop the car, Polnareff!"

The Frenchman quickly pushed the brakes. The group went slightly forward. Good for Y/N who had Jotaro grab her from the back of her uniform collar.

"Y/N, why did you tell me to stop?!" Polnareff asked in shock.

"I just told you we don't need accidents!" Joseph told her.

"Look whose standing over there," she replied with a smile as she pointed.

They all looked ahead and saw a short familiar figure. Jotaro grunted and pulled down his hat.

"Good grief," he said.

The figure took off their hat and revealed the same girl who traveled with them for a short time period. Anne.

"Hey! Looks like we meet again. Give me a lift?" she asked with a smile and held up a peace sign with her other hand.

The men just stared at her with wide eyes as Y/N moved herself to make room for the little stowaway.

"Come on in, Anne! We can't stay here forever!" she called out to her with a happy smile.

Once Anne got on, the car took off once again. What they didn't know was that the red car followed them from far behind.

"I mean, I'm a girl. Soon I'll be wearing a bra and doing my nails for the boys. I'd look pathetic wandering around the world when I'm that age. This is the only chance I have! Right now! To run away from home and see the world...Don't you think so?" Anne told Y/N.

"Well, I think girls in your age will be prepared for this type of stuff. Well, I was far behind that... My mother wouldn't let me do those things until I graduated high school." Y/N replied.

"What?! You look like one of those models I saw in those fashion magazines!" Anne said in surprise.

Y/N giggled a bit.

"I'm really happy with what you said to me and how you want to start those at that age, but you mustn't go off by yourself to see the world and lie to us about seeing your family!"

"I mean, I feel bad for lying about going to see my dad in Singapore, but let's just that," she told her as she gave her a hug. "Anyways, how's you and your boyfriend, Jotaro~?"

Y/N face starts to turn red as she covered her face. Jotaro notices this and held his pride smirk behind his hat. The others stared at the girl like she said something stupid. Their thoughts were cut off by a car honk behind them.

"It's the car we passed earlier. They appear to be in a hurry." Jotaro told them.

"Let me pass," Joseph told Polnareff.

"Yeah..." he replied while pulling down the window.

The Frenchman made a sign to go forward for the driver behind them. They were all glancing at the car as it drove past them and got in the front. However, instead of just going forward, they just went slow like the first time. Dust started to fill the car. Y/N covered Anne's mouth just like how Jotaro did to her.

"Hey now!" Polnareff exclaimed. "What are they trying to do? I let you pass, so hurry up and go."

He tried to go forward but to no avail.

"Maybe they're mad because you were so reckless earlier," Kakyoin told him.

"Did you see the driver's face?" Jotaro asked from behind.

"No...Maybe it's because of all the dust on the window, but I couldn't see them." Polnareff replied.

"So you couldn't, either...It couldn't be..."

"Be careful, Polnareff," Joseph told him.

However, the window from that car opened and they made the same sign that Polnareff made to them earlier.

"Now he's telling me to pass! Looks like he remembered how shitty his car is. You should have just stayed behind me in the first place, dumbass." Polnareff said with smug in his tone.

The others looked at him with annoyance as for Y/N, she looked worried.

"Um Polnareff, I don't think that's a good idea. What if it's a trick?" she asks.

"Don't worry, Y/N! He's letting us pass him, so why not just do it?" he replied with a smile as he passed the car.

His eyes widen at the sight in front of him. There was a huge truck going in front of the car they're in. Y/N and Anne held onto each other.

"What?! A truck? That's impossible!" Polnareff exclaimed.

"It's no use! We're going to crash!" Kakyoin added.

And yes, the two vehicles crashed into each other.

"Star Platinum!" Jotaro exclaimed as his Stand appeared.

He used his Stand to punch the truck in front and as a result, the car flipped over and landed on another spot.

"Th-That was close!" Polnareff exclaimed once again. "If it weren't for Star Platinum's power, we would have been crushed."

"Where is it?! Where's that car?" Joseph questioned.

"Looks like it took off," Jotaro replied. "Do you think that car's driver might be one of the Stand users that are after us? Or do you think it's just some random asshole?"

"Of course it's someone who's after us! We were almost killed!" Polnareff replied as if Jotaro was stupid.

"I agree with Polnareff. If that driver was just a normal one, then they would have been far behind us and wouldn't let us go in front of them before we got crushed by the truck." Y/N agreed.

"But there hadn't been anything like a Stand attack yet," Kakyoin added.

"Anyways, all we can do is be careful as we head for the border," Joseph told them. "If someone comes after us again, we'll just take them down, no matter who they are."

"Yeah," the Frenchman replied as he started the car.

"What should we do about that truck? star Platinum punched it, so it's pretty messed up," Kakyoin asked.

"Maybe we should go and see if the driver is alright. I don't want them to be left there without recovery," Y/N replied as she was ready to go out.

Just then, an arm stopped her. She looked back to see Jotaro holding onto her arm.

"Just pretend you never saw it. Ignore it." Jotaro told her.

"Jojo! You can't just say that! We have to help others, too!"

"I don't want you to get attacked by any Stand users around here." he simply replied.

She looked back at the truck. Of course, she wanted to help the driver, but she wasn't a Stand user and there was really nothing to do about it. She complied and sat back down. This time, Jotaro wrapped his arm around her and she blushed even more than before from fluster and embarrassment. Anne silently stared at the two teenagers and made a smug smirk.

'Heh, I knew they were dating. Lovebirds~.'

Further away, the same red car stopped at the pole that had a white sign called Sydie and a green one called Pakistan. When they started the car, they ran over it that made the sign go in the other direction to trick the group who was coming. While the group was driving, they saw a nearby roadside tea house.

"Let's take a break," Joseph told the group. "If we take our time, we may avoid running into that car."

"Yes, a nice cup of tea will help us," Y/N said.

When they came to the area, it looked rather eerie and kinda dark. This looked nothing like a tea area. Jotaro put a hand on her waist to make sure no creeps looked in her direction. He loved the huge amount of blush on her face as she tries to hide it. They saw a man using some sort of plant 

"What's that?" Joseph asked the man.

"Sugarcane juice," he replied with a smile. "Wanna try some?"

"All right, then..." he said.

After the man squeezed some lime in there, Joseph noticed something in the reflection. There was the same red car that caused them trouble earlier. The rest turned to see where he was looking at.

"I-It's him! That car's here!" Polnareff exclaimed.

When they got closer to it since the window was down, there was no driver. Jotaro knew it was one of the men in that area.

"Hey, I need to ask you something. Where's the driver of that car parked over there?" he asks.

"I-I'm not sure. I didn't notice when it parked there..." he replied while looking confused.

"I doubt that the driver will just come out and announce himself," Kakyoin told them.

"He's messing with us!" Polnareff replied.

"This leaves us with only one option. Right, Jotaro?" Joseph also replied.

"Yeah...It'll involve some innocent bystanders, but...We'll just beat them all down!" Jotaro suggests.

The men looked confused at them before being beaten up by the strong men. Kakyoin tried to stop them until they heard Y/N call out to them.

"Everyone! The car's starting!" she called out.

They all watched it drive away with wide eyes.

"D-Did we just get played?" Polnareff asks.

"Y/N, did you see his face?" Joseph asks the girl.

"W-Well, no. I only heard the engine start, but I did see his arm though," she replied.

"What is he trying to do? He seems like a random crazy driver, but also like someone who's after us." Kakyoin told them.

"It's going to piss me off if we don't chase him down and take care of this," Polnareff said as he clenched his fists.

Now, everyone was in the car.

"Not to mention we owe him payback for the truck that almost hit us earlier!" Polnareff said as he started the engine.

The men at the tea house just watched them drive off. While driving, the car that the group was in was chasing the car they saw.

"Damn it! For a piece of shit car, it goes pretty fast." Polnareff said under his breath.

They followed it in the direction it went. However, they didn't see the sign on the road that said, "Danger! Road Closed". While following, Kakyoin had a bad feeling, so he took out the map.

"That's strange. According to the map, we should be running parallel with train tracks here." Kakyoin said.

"Who the hell cares? We're gonna catch him in a second," Polnareff told him. "That bastard! I'm gonna nail him on that curve!"

When he did, there was a dead end and the car was nowhere in sight.

"Impossible! It's a dead end!" Polnareff exclaimed.

He quickly stopped the engine and good thing they didn't fall off the cliff they were on.

"He's gone! Where did he go?!" Joseph asks.

"He disappeared after the curve? And a car couldn't cross that suspension bridge..." Kakyoin told him.

Before he could continue, they heard something crash behind them. They all turned behind to see the car crashing behind them. It's like he wants them to fall off the cliff. Y/N hugs Anne for safety which she returns.

"I-It's him! He's coming from behind!" Joseph exclaimed.

"How did he get behind us?" Kakyoin asks in shock.

Polnareff tries to move the car, but it wouldn't budge. It's like the car is blocking the car to move.

"H-He's pushing us with immense horsepower...What the hell is this? A tank?!" the Frenchman exclaimed.

He tried so many times to move the car, but it ends up with a fail.

"It's no use! Everyone, abandon the car and get out!" he told them.

"Polnareff! What kind of driver gets out of the car before everyone else?! Who's going to hold on to the brake pedal?" Kakyoin asks in slight anger.

Polnareff just realized when he finished taking off the seatbelt. He turned to him nervously.

"S-S-Sorry!"

Now the driver took his chance and pushed the car successfully. Jotaro held onto Y/N in case if they're going to fall as she held onto Anne tightly as they screamed. Kakyoin took the chance to summon his Stand.

"Hierophant Green!"

The green Stand made its way up the cliff until Joseph stopped him.

"Stop! Hierophant isn't strong enough to hold this much weight! It'll tear IRS body apart!" he exclaimed.

"I beg your pardon, Mr. Joestar, but I know myself quite well. I am not a fool." Kakyoin assured him.

Hierophant Green made its way up to the car with some sort of hook and placed it in front of the car. Joseph looked up in amusement.

"It flew upholding the car's wire winch!" he said.

"Hmph. Not bad, Kakyoin." Jotaro told him with a smile. "By the way, do you like sumo?"

That's where he summoned his Stand, Star Platinum, to hold onto the winch,

"Especially deadlocks at the edge of the ring..." he continued. "It's exciting, isn't it?"

Star Platinum pulled it down which made it turn along with its punch. Then, it swaps its position, but this time the car fell to the ground. The car they were in came back into safety.

"Indeed. I quite like sumo." Kakyoin replied while he placed his hand on his head. "But Jotaro, in sumo, it's against the rules to punch your opponent."

Jotaro smiled. Y/N watched the two slightly bound. She smiled slightly as she blushed.

'I'm glad they're getting along during the trip.'

However, to them, they were thinking something.

'You thought we were getting along, Jotaro/Kakyoin? No...this is just the beginning.'

They all left the car and looked down at the cliff to see smoke and some fire covering up the car. Y/N almost felt bad. True, that the car did try to kill them, but she didn't want anyone to die.

"Since I didn't see anything that looked like a Stand attack, I guess it was just some weirdo," Joseph said as he looked down.

"Yeah. Either way, he can't possibly survive. Well, I guess he got what he deserved." Polnareff said.

"But I wonder why...That car was suddenly behind us. It's so strange." Anne said.

"I agree. I wonder how that car got behind us all of a sudden." Y/N added.

A noise came out of nowhere and a male voice came out.

"It's not strange at all..." he said.

Their eyes widen as they turned their backs.

"The radio! It's coming from the car radio!" Polnareff exclaimed as he pointed at the car.

"It was able to do that because it's a Stand, Joestar!" he said.

"What?! If it knows my name, it must be one of the Stand users that are after us!" Joseph said.

"Where is it coming from? Could it be from the car that just fell?" Kakyoin asks.

"That's impossible! That thing is totaled!" Polnareff exclaimed.

"No, there's a possibility the whole car is a Stand. Just like the Stand for Strength was a boat." Jotaro spoke up.

"The Wheel of Fortune...That is the card my Stand suggests." the voice continued.

Their eyes widen by this.

"The Wheel of Fortune?!" Joseph exclaimed with wide eyes.

Then, they all heard the ground beneath them rumbling like an earthquake.

"What is that tremor?" Kakyoin asks.

"This isn't good..." Polnareff included.

"Everyone, get in the car!" Joseph instructed.

"No don't! Everyone get away from the car!" Jotaro exclaimed.

"It can't be..." Polnareff started.

"The ground!" Kakyoin finishes his sentence.

They were right. They heard the rumbling even louder than before, so they made a run for it. Shortly after that, the car bolted out of the ground. When it landed, it made a huge thud that everyone fell.

"Impossible! It burrowed up through the ground!" Polnareff exclaimed. "I think it's pretty obvious that car is actually a Stand!"

"It appears that the Stand's user is inside," Kakyoin said.

"So, the arm I saw in the car...that must be the user!" Y/N said.

Then, the car transformed into some sort of monster truck-looking vehicle.

"It's like a living creature!" Joseph exclaimed.

It flashed its lights and started the engine that went towards them.

"It transformed! It's going to attack!" Polnareff exclaims.

"Hmph," Jotaro smirked. "It wants to see who's stronger."

"No, Jojo! Don't fight with him yet! You still don't know his Stand's ability yet!" Y/N exclaimed.

When it shined its light again, Jotaro was shot on his shoulders and chest.

"Jotaro!" they all exclaimed.

"I-Impossible...I couldn't see it. What did it shoot at me, and how?" Jotaro said in pain.

The man started to laugh.

"You couldn't see it? You'll soon find out...When you're about to die, that is!" he exclaimed as he drove towards him.

Y/N quickly made her move and tries to push Jotaro out of the way. However, the light came out and shot both of her legs. She screamed out in pain.

"Y/N!" they all exclaimed with wide eyes.

They all couldn't believe she tried to save him and as a result, get hurt. She fell to the ground while holding both of her legs.

"Ugh, my weak spot! I-It hurts! What in the world did he shoot me with?!" she exclaimed.

Jotaro helped her to get up as she tried to forget about the pain.

"Are you okay, Jotaro and Y/N?" Joseph asked.

"I-I'm alright, Mr. Joestar," she said in pain as she got out of Jotaro's grip.

"Don't worry about me. Anyway...I don't know what kind of attack it is, but it's got good control." Jotaro said.

"I'll go after your legs so you can't run anymore like that girl, and then run you over!" he told him as he drove faster.

"Run between the boulders!" Joseph told them as he begin to run.

The others followed. They ran into a small space that could fit them, but not the car.

"Stop running!" he exclaimed at them. "What the hell are you guys? Cockroaches?!"

It extended some sort of sharp things out of the car to cut through the tight space.

"Oh, no! It's forcing its way in!" Joseph exclaimed.

"We're no match for it," Kakyoin said.

"It's acting like some stupid musclehead wh couldn't figure out a puzzle ring, so he just pitched a violent fit instead!" Polnareff added.

"Head further back!" Jotaro told the group including Anne.

As they ran, Y/N felt the pain buzz through her and she fell with a yelp. She knew what it was.

"My weak spot! It keeps giving me the same amount of pain as my back pain! Why do these things keep happening to me?! My stupid legs!" she shouted as she pounded the ground.

Before she could continue, she was lifted up by someone. She looked up to see Jotaro who was carrying her by the back of her uniform collar.

"Good grief. Sometimes, you can be annoying when you talk about those types of shit. Be grateful that I saved you down there just so I can stop hearing that annoying whining of yours." Jotaro said.

However, she was fuming again as she covered her face and apologized multiple times to him. He loved that expression of hers. The guys above them stared at the two teens with a dark, jealousy look. Once they were finally up, they saw the car down below. He cackled.

"Climb if you want. There are literally no roads left for you! Not for escape, not for survival, not for Egypt, not even a road toward your shining future! Because...This Wheel of Fortune is going to grind you into a hamburger and splatter you all over these boulders!" he exclaimed as the wheels turned into spikes and started to drive onto the wall.

They all looked down with wide eyes.

"Oh no!" Joseph exclaims.

"I-It's climbing up..." Kakyoin said.

"Is there anything this car can't do?!" Polnareff asks.

"Good grief. Looks like we're going to have to face it. Everyone, stay back. Once it climbs up here, we'll see the car's underside. That's when we'll find out who's stronger." Jotaro spoke up.

"I see. Once the car's underside is in view, we may be able to attack it." Kakyoin said.

Jotaro summoned his Stand.

"You're quite energetic, Jotaro! But not smart at all! Your bodies reek of something, and you haven't even noticed!" he said.

Jotaro's eyes widen.

"Come to think of it, I smell gasoline," Kakyoin said.

"It's their bodies! Their bodies smell like gasoline!" Polnareff exclaimed as he pointed at Y/N and Jotaro.

"Wait, I get it now. He used his Stand to shoot us with gasoline!" Y/N said.

When the car shoots the light again, they can see clearly now. There were small drops of clear liquid coming out.

"It was shooting gasoline at them!" Kakyoin exclaimed. "It was shooting small amounts of gasoline at high speed, like bullets."

"I-Impossible...So his attacks weren't to wound them, but to soak their bodies with gasoline?!" Polnareff exclaimed.

Jotaro was once again shot down with gasoline.

"Looks like you finally caught on, but it's too late now! These electric wires will spark!" he exclaimed.

He took a piece of wire that was connected to the car and slightly pressed it against the broken cords that caused it to spark. Lighting came out and shocked Jotaro. Everyone's eyes widen including him.

"Jotaro!" Y/N exlclamied with tears in her eyes.

She tried to run up to him, but Kakyoin stopped her.

"Don't go near him, Y/N! There's gasoline on your body, as well." Kakyoin told her as he tried to pull her back.

The man cackled as Jotaro's body went limp and fall to the ground.

"Jotaro!" Joseph exclaimed.

"I win! Part Three is over!" he exclaimed with pride.

Everyone looked at the fire as he kept laughing. Y/N's eyes are now filled with tears as she just stared at the flames with wide eyes. She couldn't believe it...Jotaro was gone. Her thoughts were cut off as she heard a familiar voice in front of her.

"Oh? And who exactly is going to replace me, Jotaro Kujo?" 

They all looked up to see a muscular arm punch through the ground and comes up Jotaro with a smile on his face.

"You didn't think it'd be you, did you?" he asks.

"You burrowed into the ground with Star Platinum! So the only thing that burned up was your jacket!" he said in terror.

"Hmph, By the way, weren't you saying something about roads earlier?" he asks while getting up. "Well, you're wrong. A road is something that you make yourself. And so, I, Jotaro Kujo, will show you how it's done. I'll show you exactly how roads are built!"

He summoned Star Platinum and used it to punch the car that made the face of its user.

"Jojo!" Y/N exclaimed with relief and joy.

The men turned to see Jotaro alive. They were kinda pissed when they saw the delighted smile on Y/N's face. Part of them actually wanted him to be dead.

With one final punch, the driver was finally flung out of the car.

"That's how it's done." Jotaro finishes. "Where you went flying, there is now literally a road."

The man got up and went back in fear.

"What an odd character. His arms were so huge, and yet everything else is so small. Talk about a bluff." Kakyoin said with a hand on his hip.

The man tried to run away and grabbed onto a leg. He looked up to see Y/N glaring down at him.

"Where do you think you're going? Don't tell me you're leaving without an apology for shooting my legs!" Y/N told him as she showed him her leg.

"Don't kill me! I'm just in this for the money!" he exclaimed.

"So, you only did all this for the money? Ara ara. That's what all the enemies say." she said with a smile until she started laughing.

Then, everyone else started to laugh at him, even Jotaro! Their laughter stopped as they heard something from behind. They turned around to see the car deflate into a normal car.

"Oh, god. To think that the Stand was disguising such a small car, too. It looks like a sheep that's just been shorn. How pathetic." Joseph said as they all started to laugh at him again.

"Before we leave," Y/N spoke up. "I have a plan to do with the enemy."

So, before the group left, they did Y/N's plan to action which is to tie up the enemy with chains, make his hands to be stuck underneath the ground, and let him lay down on the rock which was facing towards the sky. They also left a sign that wrote:

"I am a priest in training. Please do not disturb my ascetic exercises by undoing my restraints."

"Well, now that we did Y/N's plan. Let's take this car across the border since our car was destroyed." Joseph said.

"It's pretty destroyed. I wonder if it'll last that long." Y/n said with slight worry.

"Help! Help!" the man cried out.

"Shut up," Y/N said as she kicked the rock that was near her to his face.

After that, they drove off.

"By the way, you're going back to Hong Kong on an airplane," Jotaro told Anne.

"Huh?! Why?!" the young girl asks in a whinny tone.

"Shut up! Don't you get that you're in the way?" Polnareff yelled at her.

"Polnareff! Don't be rude towards children!" Y/N told him.

"Yeah! Like big sister says." Anne told him.

Then, the car broke down.

"We might not make it..." Joseph said.

"Ara ara...I knew it." Y/N said.

From another place where purple flames from candles lit up as sobbing was heard in the background. There was an old woman lying on the ground, crying. She could be no other, Enyaba.

"All of the seven Stand users I sent have been defeated. All of them have been crushed! And none of them took that Speedwagon girl! I cannot bear to face Lord Dio without her." she said.

She stared up and screeched loudly as she started to bang her head against the floor.

"Curses! That hateful Polnareff! Kakyoin! As well as Jotaro and that old geezer Joestar!" she exclaimed before she started sprinting. "I, Enyaba, will now face you personally! With my own Stand, the Justice card!"

After Jotaro got his jacket back, the group was at an airport for Anne.

"Let go! Let go of me!" she yelled. "Don't touch me in weird places!"

"Shut up! Don't say it like that!" Polnareff yelled at her.

"No! I don't wanna! I want to go with you guys!" she kept screaming out.

She felt something on her head. She looked up to see Y/N staring down at her.

"Anne. Kujo senpai-I mean, Jotaro's mother is in danger right now," she explained to her. "We're not here on vacation. We're on this journey to save her life. Please don't run away and go back home. I'm sure your family is worried about you."

Anne looked down for a second before getting out of Polnareff's arms.

"Fine. I'll make you look good this time," she said as she got on the plane. "See ya! Life is just a bunch of goodbyes!"

When she got on the plane, she looked upset.

'But I did sort of want to see her again before I had to go. She's the only person that made me feel that I'm with my family.'

She looked out the window. She saw someone jogging next to the plane. She smiled to see who it was.

"Bye-bye, big sister! You better save Jojo's mom, no matter what! I'll be cheering you on!" she called out before the plane took off.

Y/N watch as the plane flew off with a smile.

"Don't worry, Anne. I'll keep the promise," she said before she walked off to meet with the group.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.5K 2.1K 22
โš ๏ธCONTAINS A LARGE AGE GAP, DO NOT READ IF THAT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLEโš ๏ธ This was my first story, not my favorite. So if you don't like it, consider...
808 35 11
After Jotaros mission in Egypt, he goes back to Japan to finish school. One day, a troublesome girl joins to make his stomach turn upside down.
63K 2.1K 36
Rohan reads through y/n's life story. He reads about her adventure with the stardust crusaders and the tragedy that occurred in Egypt. Y/n was j...
61.6K 2.5K 59
"๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐š‘๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐šŠ ๐š•๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šœ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ" โ•”โ•โ•โ•*.ยท:ยท.โ˜ฝโœง โœฆ โœงโ˜พ.ยท:ยท.*โ•โ•โ•โ•— ...