Destiny || BTS 8th Member

By Musicalwonder8975

Lee Mina: A local back at her hometown of Daegu. The epitome of a girl with a "perfect" life. Beautiful, Inte... More

♡ Lee Mina ♡
》1《
》2《
》3《
》4《
》5《
》6《
》7《
》8《
》Ships In The Group《
》9《
》10《
》11《
》12《
》13《
>Celebs With Mina (Destiny) As Their Crush<
>Celebs with Mina (Destiny) as their crush PT.2<
》14《
》15《
○ Dating History ○
》16《
》17《
》18《
》19《
》20《

》Ships in the Group: Pt.2《

1.6K 19 0
By Musicalwonder8975

○●•°▪︎°○
-Namjoon-

MinJoon
《MENTIONED》

NamJin
《MENTIONED
NamGi
《MENTIONED》

Namjoon & Hoseok
NamHope

"Hobi is taking lessons..."

Being born in the same year, they naturally have a strong bond. The 94' liners have very different personalities- Namjoon being a bit more serious, while Hobi is much more energetic- But the two have mutual respect for each other, and they both are in fact amazing leaders (even though Joonie is the actual leader, Hobi is considered as somewhat the second leader of the group).

The two rely on each other a lot. Hobi relied on Joonie to teach him how to rap back in their trainee days, when Hoseok was given a position as a rapper in the group, and Joon relies on Hobi to teach him more dance. The two always hype each other up, and always compliment each other on their rapping/dancing- and Hobi often compliments Joon on his leadership skills just like the rest of the members.

○°▪︎°○
Namjoon & Jimin
MiniMoni

"Who's that?- That's Park Jimin right...?"

These two care about each other a lot. Jimin is naturally caring, and Joon is the leader- so the two pretty much make up the main support system of the team in a way. The two have supported each other and the other countless of times,and always look after each other.

Their lives are just iconic- and Namjoon has a huge soft spot for Jimin- then again who doesn't? The man is too cute to be handled.

Namjoon's, "Jimin you got no jams" became a meme within not only army but within many kpop stans. Namjoon at the same time loves teasing Jimin- and teases him alot for being the "late" one most of the time.

He even mentioned using "jimin" as a verb, an action to show that one is late.

○°•●°○
Namjoon & Taehyung
VMon

"VERY HEALTHY-"

Namjoon and Taehyung are the other pair of roommates. Despite sharing a room together, the two have sometimes complained about it. Namjoon has mentioned that Tae sometimes plays videos games all night, and because of that he can't sleep- and Taehyung also likes hugging something or someone in his sleep- and Joon is mostly the "victim" as the roommate.

But the two love and respect each other a lot- Taehyung always mentions how great of a leader Kim Namjoon is, and supports the leader in every way. At the same time, Namjoon tries his best to support Taehyung whenever he can- and their close bond was shown when Tae and Jin had a fight, and Namjoon was there to check up on him, and take care of him. The two, like others, do tease each other sometimes- and they even wrote a song together called 4 o'clock.

○°•○°
Namjoon & Jungkook
NamKook

"I wanna be a good man!- Just for you~"

Namjoon is just absolutely soft for the maknae. He cares for the maknae, and is a very good Hyung for him as well.

When Jungkook auditioned for Superstar K, but was rejected- he was offered a spot in 7 different companies, BigHit included. He was even offered a spot in the big three companies- but he refused and joined BigHit- a company that nobody really knew about at that time- and why did he do that? Well of course- because of Namjoon. The maknae thought that Namjoon was cool, and joined the company. Up to this day, the boy is a big fan of Namjoon, and makes sure to mention it- and we can see it by the way he looks at him too- full of admiration.

Namjoon compliments Jungkook alot too- and has even said that Jungkook is the one that has many parts and is the center of the group- and he's just irreplaceable. It was Namjoon who gave him the nickname, the golden maknae because of his talents in....everything.

Though, the two love teasing each other as well-especially Jungkook. He imitates Namjoon every chance he gets.

○•°●▪︎°○
-Hoseok-

J-Dope
《MENTIONED》
2Seok
《MENTIONED》
Sope
《MENTIONED》
NamHope
《MENTIONED》

Hoseok & Jimin
JiHope

"Trash bag- The centipede lost it's energy?"

The two angels of the group- The JiHope duo never fail to put a smile on anybody's face- including each others. Jimin and Hoseok both naturally have a caring and kind nature- and the two are there to give their members emotional support anywhere, anytime. The two are each others emotional support 24/7 as well.

Hoseok is super caring and affectionate towards all of the maknaes- which includes Jimin. He shows his affection by simple kisses or hugs- and feeding Jimin, looking after him, etc.

The two are just lovable dorks next to each other- and are the definition of EXTRA.

Of course, the two express their affection by words too- and let's not forget- the most amazing way of affection- the random playful hits they give each other. It's beautiful-

Oh and of course, thanks to Jimin-ssi, we see our hope's J-Nope side sometimes- and it's hilarious.

○°○●•°
Hoseok & Taehyung
VHope

"Wish on a star~ Wish on a sky~"

The two are the absolute cutest pair of friends. Despite being 1 year apart in age, the two are really close.

Both of them are extremely cheeky, and energetic as well. Hobi treats Tae as though he's his baby brother (which isn't very far off), and is very affectionate towards Tae. In return, Taehyung is just as affectionate, and quirky.

The two are there to support each other, and Tae always compliments Hobi's dance skills- of course both are amazing dancers, and are in the official dance line of the group.

The two are not afraid to be themselves off and on camera, and that's what we love about them.

○•°○●
Hoseok & Jungkook
JungHope

"Who's the best dancer- J-HOPE."

The golden friendship duo. The two are just amazing and you can, 95% of the time see them being physically affectionate- whether it's back hugs, kisses on the head or neck, arms around each other's shoulders, touching each other's Adam's apples- and....playful choking (I swear I didn't mean it in a kinky way lmao)

They care for each other a lot- We've seen clips of Hobi being Jungkook's personal massager, and Jungkook returning the favor by helping him go to sleep by running his fingers through Hobi's hair. They feed each other, and despite acknowledging the fact that Kookie is mature now both physically and mentally, Hobi still treats him as though he's still a teenager- like a cute younger brother.

Though Jungkook is more of an introvert, Hobi brings out his energetic and extra side- and we love it.

○°•▪︎°●
-Jimin-

2Min
《MENTIONED》
JinMin
《MENTIONED》
YoonMin
《MENTIONED》
JiHope
《MENTIONED》
MiniMoni
《MENTIONED》

Jimin & Taehyung
VMin

"like your little pinky finger"

These two are the soulmates of the group- and easily have the strongest bond other than Yoongi and Mina in the group. They are both 95' liners, and even attended the same school- therefore they're very close.

The two are quite popular in the group for being that duo of friends who (playfully) annoy the other members.

Jimin and Tae hold a deep love for each other- Jimin is the person Tae always seeks comfort in, and Taehyung is the person Jimin is always there for, and is comfortable with.

The two have had their share fair of arguments over questionable things such as dumplings- or who got to hold Mina's hand (which did end up being Hobi in the end)- but in the end of the day, the two are spotted cuddling together, and just enjoying each other's presence.

They even have a song together called "Friends" emphasizing their friendship with each other- and clearly how much they mean to each other.

○•°○●▪︎
Jimin & Jungkook
JiKook

"JIMIN-SSI!"

JiKook is undeniably one of the most popular friendship groups within Bangtan as well- and for good reasons too.

The two always look out for each other- and given Jimins natural caring natural, he always cares for Jungkook in every way possible.

Jimin, since the start, has always tried to make Jungkook feel comfortable around him- and did anything and everything he could to support the maknae. During their trainee days, being the shy kid he was, Jungkook wasn't exactly sure on how to return the affection given to him- but his small actions to support his Hyung spoke thousands. Over the course of the time, the support and affection has only gone up.

The two always makes sure the other is safe, and always have fun with each other. Jungkook loves teasing Jimin- he teases him about his height, and sometimes imitates his voice or dance moves-and even expressions and phrases-and makes everybody laugh.

Although, this just goes on to show how much he really pays attention to his members- and in this case, how much he pays attention to Jimin-ssi.

○•●▪︎°○
-Taehyung-

Vestiny
《MENTIONED》
VJin
《MENTIONED》
TaeGi
《MENTIONED》
VHope
《MENTIONED》
VMon
《MENTIONED》
VMin
《MENTIONED》

Jungkook & Taehyung
TaeKook

"Close friend? Taehyung Hyung"

These two are the youngest of the group- and are always there to show support for each other in every way possible. The two also have a strong skinship, which goes on to show just how much they trust and love each other- and shows their close bond as friends.

The two are always very playful, and love playing overwatch- though, the two admitted to not playing much anymore due to their busy schedules. Despite that, the two always find time to have fun and find time for each other as well.

They support each other in many ways- and the most important thing to note about their friendship is that Taehyung was the one who got Jungkook to come out of his shell, and get comfortable with the members. In an interview, Taehyung reported that Jungkook was so shy he'd wait until everybody was asleep before going to take a shower, and coming back to sleep. Jungkook has used multiple opportunities to show his gratitude towards Taehyung in every way he could.

○•°○▪︎
-Jungkook-

MinKook
《MENTIONED》
JinKook
《MENTIONED》
YoonKook
《MENTIONED》
JungHope
《MENTIONED》
NamKook
《MENTIONED》
JiKook
《MENTIONED》
TaeKook
《MENTIONED》

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 488 6
Memories. A sequence of events that occured in the past. And that's all she has in her empty self now. The memories which she always willed to forg...
217K 8.6K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
395K 32.4K 53
Hana's life was pretty average. Ok job. Ok house. Love life? Not so great. But she didn't care. That was until she witnesses someone being murdered. ...
3.2K 295 31
Kim Minseo is a happy girl that wishes for more excitement. She finally decides to pack her things, and her cat, to head back to Korea with her frien...