The Mafia Bride ♡

By LovelyShifah

Catalaiya Snyder, a 23 years old businesswoman was obligated to have an arranged marriage to a guy named Maso... More

A/N
Chapter 1 {Aziel}
Chapter 2 {Husband and Wife}
Chapter 3 {The hidden truth}
Chapter 4 {welcome}
Chapter 5 {money}
Chapter 6 {Pond}
Chapter 7 {The purchase}
Chapter 8 {Story}
Chapter 9 {Aria}
Chapter 10 {Aria (2)}
Chapter 11 {The realisation}
Chapter 12 {Seeing everything}
Chapter 13 {Dark}
Chapter 14 {apology}
Chapter 15 {Threats}
Chapter 16 {Eliza and Eddie}
Chapter 17 {bitchy behaviour}
Chapter 18 {friend}
Chapter 20 {Fatherly love}
Chapter 21 {Charity Party}
Chapter 22 {Gun shot}
Chapter 23 {Time to say it}
Chapter 24 {Rest day?}
Chapter 25 {Help}
Chapter 26 {Bye}
Chapter 27 {night}
Chapter 28 {Italy}
Chapter 29 {Unconsious}
Chapter 30 {Fever}
Chapter 31 {Sorry}
Chapter 32 {Carter}
Chapter 33 {Anything...}
Chapter 34 {Surprise}
Chapter 35 {Thoughtful}
Chapter 36 {Bridget}
Chapter 37 {Boat ride}
Chapter 38 {The kiss}
Chapter 39 {Amazing day}
Chapter 40 {bliss}
Chapter 41 {He warned you}
Chapter 42 {The Mafia Mansion}
Chapter 43 {Mrs Alvaro}
Chapter 44 {Hanna}
Chapter 45 {Wine}
Chapter 46 {Petty}
Chapter 47 {Talk to me...}
Chapter 48 {Birthday party}
Chapter 49 {Birthday party(2)}
Chapter 50 {Birthday party(3)}
Chapter 51 {Georgia}
Chapter 52 {10th week}
Chapter 53 {First date}
Chapter 54 {Attention and Affection}
Chapter 55 {Disaster}
Chapter 56 {Disaster P 2}
Chapter 57 {Shopping&Pool}
Chapter 58 {Our Parents}
Chapter 59 {Baby Shower}
Chapter 60 {Time To Rush}
Chapter 61 {Finally here}
Chapter 62 {back home}
Chapter 63 {Meeting Her}
Chapter 64 {New Routine}
Chapter 65 {Epilogue Pt 1}
Chapter 66 {Epilogue Pt 2}
A/N

Chapter 19 {Moments}

134K 4.1K 316
By LovelyShifah

Be happy for this moment, this moment is your life...

Catalaiya's pov:

"Hmm, they are back." I heard Alicia say beside me. I looked up from my laptop and I saw Aziel by the glass door, looking at us. He was holding a glass in his hand.

"I should probably go inside and get dressed," Alicia says as she sat down and swing her legs to the edge.

I furrowed my eyebrows looking toward her, "You're leaving already?"

"Knowing Adam, yes. He always likes to chill on the bed after a rough day in the mafia world." She explained.

"Ok, I guess I'll see you around," I say.

She chuckled."Oh, you will see me often."

I chuckled too.

She stood up and made her way inside. Her clothes were in my room, so she went there to change up. I finished the file that I was working on and when I was done, I turned off my laptop and put it aside.

Since I was wet, I had a towel on my lap and the laptop was on it.

I stood up, wrapped the towel around my breast and grabbed my laptop. I made my way inside and there was only Thalia working in the kitchen area. I made my way to my room.

Alicia changed and she was by my desk, writing something on a piece of paper.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

She dropped the pen on the paper before looking toward me, "I wrote my phone number, save it and call me so that I get yours."

Oh

"Sure,"

"See you," she smiled.

"See you,"

She left the room and I went to take a shower before changing. I wore the same dress I had on earlier since it was too early for me to be in my pjs.

When I was done, I made my way downstairs. Since it was evening and the sun was setting down, I figured I'll go by the pond area and feed the fish with Alfred.

"Hey, I'm going to the pond to feed the koi fishes with Alfred," I informed Thalia.

"Wait, he isn't home right now and he did tell me to tell you to feed the fishes, it completely slipped out of my mind." Thalia gave me an apologetic gaze.

"It's okay, I'll do it," I reassured her.

She dropped the towel from her hand and reached out to handle me the keys of the guest-house. I grabbed it before making my way there.

I took the fish food from their cabinets and went to the pond.

I took some of the fish pellets in my palm and throw them in the water. The koi fishes came up to eat, quite aggressively. I throw some more food and closed the lid of the jar. I put it down on the soil before sitting down on one of the rocks on the side, looking at them.

They look so pretty...

A few minutes later, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Thinking that it was Alfred, I talk without looking back.

"I fed them before you today," I said cockily.

During the one month that I stayed home and work from home, Alfred and I play a game to see who would feed the fish first. Most of the time, he would felt asleep in the evening and I would win the game.

"Actually you bought them before me."

My head snapped up at the familiar voice. Aziel looked down at me with what seemed like an amused gaze, his both hand buried in his pocket. He was now in a pair of shorts and a grey t-shirt.

"Sorry, I thought it was Alfred." I apologised.

He shook his head, "Don't be."

He walked a few steps down and proceed to sit on one of the big rocks in front of me.

"Great choice of fish," he commented looking down at the koi.

"They were the only big fish they had. The guppies were bright and colourful but they were too small, the tilapia was good sizes but they breed like crazy and they would have outgrown this pond quickly, the molly and platy was too small and-"

I stopped when I looked up and found him staring at me. He wasn't looking upset, angry or bored instead he looked intrigued.

"What?" I asked cautiously.

"I don't know any of the fishes you're talking about." He admitted making a low chuckle escape my lips.

"I would have shown you their pictures but I left my phone in my room," I say.

He leaned back a little and reached out to take his phone from his pocket. He put it forward, "Go ahead."

I looked down at the phone before looking back at him, "You want me to use your phone?"

"Yeah, you got me curious and now I wanna know more." He replied.

I grabbed his phone and went to google the pictures of the fish. He didn't have a password, his wallpaper was a lame black colour but his apps were in order. I showed him the pictures and he looked at them.

"Yeah, the koi fishes are better." He approved.

"Hmm,"

The sun was down now and the area around us was getting darker. The lights on the side of the stairs automatically turned on.

"We should head inside." I heard him say and I nodded. We both stood up and I dusk my butt before grabbing the food jar. I accidentally stepped on one of the smallest rocks which made me slip and I almost fell into the water.

A hand wrapped tightly around my arm, steadying me before I fell. Aziel pulled me backwards, my back hitting his chest and I had to tilt my head to look up at him.

"Didn't you already swim in the pool earlier," he chuckled.

It was the first time in months that I heard him laugh and seeing the upward twitch of his lips in the corner made my own lips curl in a smile. He seemed to notice and slowly his lips went back in a thin line.

"Let's go, it's getting darker." He said firmly.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 188K 48
WARNING: CONTAINS MATURE SCENE, INTENDED FOR MATURE ONES ONLY! She's simple. He's the hottest monster of all Italians and probably the world. She's...
1.1M 25.6K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
2.8M 56.2K 44
COMPLETED✅ Arturo Vasquez -Head of Spanish mafia- was planning on accepting the proposal of Russian mafia leader Ivan Volkov's for his daughter, Aiya...
1M 37.6K 44
# 3 in Arranged Marriage EDITED Zenon Arcari grew up in the streets of Malone. He was a kid when he was adopted by the Mafia Boss Almero Arcari who s...