LOVE PLAYLIST

Myhappyending95 द्वारा

"Love Playlist" is a collection of twentyseven stories and six photo edits, made by different writers and pho... अधिक

DISCLAIMER
LOVE PLAYLIST
NOTES
The Race Of Their Lives (Hsienhui1978)
My Heart Goes (LoveCanoLove)
Second Chance (LunaYPina)
Reason (zarysun)
I Like Me Better When I'm With You (Rosie_520DiYue)
One Step Back (justmeiseng)
Say You Do (thumbekil)
Closer (ChaosAPPZ)
I Like You Just The Way You Are (Jeeya_Angel)
Kissing Chemistry (G0ldCharm)
My Whole Life Will Be Spent In One Love (weinnahauyeung0056)
War With Heaven (lunarilee)
Once Lost (amanyeeeka)
Undying (fluffysugarsock)
And It All Began, When I Met You (Ms.Beng)
Two Thirty am (Rjoyieee)
Rules Were Meant To Be Broken (ella-holland98 & marie-holland97)
Silver Stranger (katana_j)
Body And Soul (GermanaSaLes9)
Wish You Were Here (yueyuedidi)
Once Upon A Time: The Midnight Princess (toniclomera)
London Dreaming (DreamscapeAndMindset)
First Christmas (That I Loved You) (Zazounette86)
The One I Love Is You (Meggyhashope)
Senbazuru (Chya26)
18 (ddyy_f4_artclub)
Ride Home (shinexyne)
War With Heaven (woxihuandiyue)
Let's Fall In Love For The Night (mrsLittleDreamy)
Made For Loving You (JVH624)
You're The Cure My Love (pai_rach)
My Little LeBron (Myhappyending95)

Serendipity (TheyCallMeCathy)

671 54 59
Myhappyending95 द्वारा

Story by: TheyCallMeCathy

Title of the story: "Serendipity"

Song: "Serendipity" by Jimin (BTS)

All this is no coincidence

Just, just, by my feeling

The whole world is different from yesterday

Just, just, with your joy

When you called me

I became your flower

As if we were waiting

We bloom until we ache

Maybe it's the providence of the universe

It just had to be that

You know, I know

You are me, I am you

As much as my heart flutters, I'm worried

The destiny is jealous of us

Just like you I'm so scared

When you see me, when you touch me

The universe has moved for us

Without missing a single thing

Our happiness was meant to be

'Cause you love me, and I love you

You're my penicillium, saving me

My angel, my world

I'm your Calico cat, here to see you

Love me now, touch me now

Just let me love you

Since the creation of the universe

Everything was destined

Just let me love you

Serendipity, BTS's Jimin.

¸.•*♥His Pov♥*•.¸

The first time I saw her, she was there, sitting in the corner. There were many people, the sun was going down and the night was coming out. But I felt like she emanated an outstanding light. A light that hypnotized my being. After almost falling from being distracted, I manage to sit up. I keep looking up at her. I feel like I know her, but from where?

She is smiling, she is so beautiful!

Why is she smiling?

Who is she smiling for?

Wait, what's wrong with me?

¸.•*♥Her Pov♥*•.¸

The first time I saw him, rather, I heard him, his chair made such a startling noise that everyone looked at him. How interesting is the book you're reading that you don't even care about the blare you're causing? I looked at him, he was pink as a peach. Very nice ... are the glasses he wears, of course.

He is reading a manga. He actually looks like a guy who likes that kind of literature. Tall, probably a basketball player, big thin hands; I wonder how well he will look playing ... of course, because he seems like a good player.

Better to focus on the book, is that okay with you, little Moon?

◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈

¸.•*♥His Pov♥*•.¸

The next day I found her again, same place, same book, same light. And me, same place, same chair, same clumsiness. Sometimes I think we need a third eye behind our heads.

But wait, today... today is different. Today she's more beautiful, did she wear something different? Today she radiates more light, she looks like a sunflower in a meadow: unique, bright, radiant.

No...

Stop everything

Did she look at me?

Did she just look at me? Maybe she found out about me. Is ... is she smiling?

Smiling at me?

¸.•*♥Her Pov♥*•.¸

The next day I found him again. Same place, same chair, oh, and the chair creaked again. It 's very funny.

Today he wears a white T-shirt.

Why do handsome boys look even more handsome in a white T-shirt? It beams light.

In case you're wondering, if there's one thing I learned from the life of the drama, it's that you have to learn to be discreet. A quick and concise peek. My memory captures the goal and then I can spend hours thinking and imagining. So I look at him and ...

He caught me.

I have failed.

He looked at me and now he knows I'm looking at him. Great! .

¡Hey!

Are you blushing?

Wait, is he blushing because I saw him?

He's so cute.

¸.•*♥His Pov♥*•.¸

It may sound funny, but after I found out that she looked at me and she found out that I was looking at her, we lost something called mischief. I wasn't afraid to appreciate her, and she showed me her hidden eyes behind her book. From time to time we released a smile. But I did not dare to speak to her.

I realized that she was not only looking at me, but also at what I was reading. I can't read her mind, but she closed her eyes and she wrinkled her forehead, as if she was examining what chapter I read today.

Or maybe ... maybe she really is watching me.

Is she doing it?

¸.•*♥Her Pov♥*•.¸

We had lost our fear. We exchanged glances, some smiles. I felt like I was betraying and abandoning the handsome, romantic characters in my books, but it didn't matter much. Speaking of books, I started to pay too much attention to what he was reading. YES. It was the same Manga, a different chapter every day. How can he finish it?

I feel that since I met him I did not advance in my book at all.

◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈

Today he arrived very happy and decided as i can see. Chapter 10 is sure to be interesting.

Why is he picking up another book? Did he just grab Don Quixote?

This boy really is a Pandora's box.

Don Quixote ... an interesting book, I had a hard time reading it completely. But in the end it was worth it. There were phrases that inspired me a lot like: "the biggest obstacles: our own indecisions; our strongest enemy: the fear of the powerful and of ourselves".

Ha! How funny. I see myself in that situation. My biggest obstacle: my shyness to talk to him. My strongest enemy: my thoughts that he will ignore me and I will look like a clown.

◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈

I had gotten into the little habit of arriving earlier than normal to be able to grab the same place. I really liked that spot. I had a very good view... of the library. Thanks to my meticulous personality, I knew every corner, every corridor, every shelf, and especially that boy who punctually arrived at a time whose pattern I had deciphered.

And there he was. With the book in his hands and his backpack on his shoulders. He looked tired. I understand you, reading that book that you carry in your hands does not have to be easy. He went to take his place in the Library, the same place, the same chair. However, this is new.

The Library was made up of square-shaped shelves. Each "square" contained books classified in the various genres, authors and languages ​​that exist. He lowered his backpack onto the chair, placed his book on the table, and went straight to the shelf behind him. He took the 5 books that were in a square and went to put them somewhere else. Next, he took his book and left it on the square. He looked at it for a few seconds and then I saw him get lost in one of the corridors.

-Did he finish the book?- I asked myself in a whisper.

I really did not understand the situation well. Let me collect the information.

He managed to finish the book, which took me over a week, and put it on a shelf that he previously set aside. Did he want to show off his reading ability?

I couldn't think much more, as he returned to his place with a new book. Alice in Wonderland. This boy does surprise me. He can read all kinds of genres with enviable ease. He drowned out all my thoughts as he looked away from his book and fixed on me. He did it really fast, but long enough for me to realize that his gaze was accompanied by a small sly smile.

I think it was the signal that I had to start reading my book NOW.

◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈

¸.•*♥His Pov♥*•.¸

The next 3 days she arrived a little later than normal. Yes, usually when I arrived I already found her reading the same book. It must be a really deep story. But lately she comes a few minutes after I arrive. And her little dark circles give me the idea that her life must be a bit busy, especially these days.

I am not going to lie and say that I am not interested in knowing more about her. In fact, one of the first things I was interested in knowing was what she did in life. But it was a pretty easy question to answer, because her phone case with the sentence "My life is based on reading and painting", in addition to her jeans stained with paint of various shades gave me a little idea of ​​her life.

Discovering her name was also in my thoughts. There was no clue among her belongings. Or so I believed.

One day, she retired before I did. This time she had decided to bring a book, one on abstract art, so I assumed that she wanted to nurture her knowledge in regards to her work. However, that was not the most important point, the point is: the library form.

When you decide to take a book from the Library, you usually have to complete a small file where you leave the details of the book you took, the date and, of course, your name. It was my lucky day.

I grabbed the book I was finishing and took my backpack to the reception, where I met with the friendly librarian.

-Finishing another book in record time, young man? -She asked me, with a smile.

-What a surprise, don't you think?- I said, with a certain sarcasm, but without losing my sense of humor.

I did not pay much attention to what she said next, as I was with my mind, heart and fingers fixed on the form that I had to complete.

BINGO

-It makes sense- I said between a smile that little by little got bigger.

-Right, young man? That's why I tell you that your ability surprises me a lot - the librarian replied.

I didn't understand the context of her response. She had probably said something to me that I hadn't been paying attention to. Well, the only thing that occupied my mind now was her name.

Shen Yue.

I always said that she emanated a special light. A special shine. And it is that she shines like the moon she is. That made sense.

¸.•*♥Yue's Pov♥*•.¸

The next 3 days had been chaotic for me. I had a lot of work, and I felt that the day did not have the necessary hours to do everything needed. However, I always found the time to go to the place where I could disconnect from everything. I was always a few minutes late, but was never absent. I couldn't, I didn't want to.

I had finally advanced further in my reading, and I was very happy, the book I had chosen is really deep and interesting. I enjoy it very much.

Something that I also enjoyed and was increasingly surprised by was the boy on the other side. I'm really starting to think that he has an extraordinary reading ability. Every day a new book began, and the next day a new one began. By the way, what a diversity of reading! These 3 days he started reading 3 new books: The Wizard of Oz; Emma by Jane Austen and Macbeth by Shakespeare.

I imagined what the conversations with him would be like, it really had become a new dream.

He put his book back on the shelf, which I called "Doraemon's square" because of the diversity of the books that were inside them, that he had read. I'm beginning to think that maybe he is a celebrity who, when he finishes his list, will leave that square as something sacred to the library. A sign that says "Big Brain Boy Read This" and that it becomes the favorite place of his fans.

"Big Brain Boy". I had forgotten that this boy had a name. And I had already figured it out. It was not so difficult, it was enough to read what the sports jacket had engraved on the bottom.

Dylan Wang.

A very nice name for a nice and smart boy.

◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈

The smell of freshly ground coffee delicately invaded my nostrils. There is nothing better than a cup of coffee at any time, but especially in the fall, my favorite season. The brown tones of the leaves that fell to the ground matched my newly bought Americano. A visual wonder.

I was waiting to cross the last avenue before reaching the library, enjoying my delicious drink, until I felt a heavy sigh next to me. I turned to see who was the owner of that breath, and was surprised to see him so close to me.

We had never been so close, the distance between my chair and his in the library was not that far either, but going from that to a few inches without a doubt moved everything inside me. He wore a scarf that matched the leaves that kept falling to the ground, and the wind at times ruffled some strands of his hair. Without realizing it, a smile had been born in me, when I noticed it I felt the nerves running through my body, but they quickly dissipated when I received a smile from him.

-Good morning lady- he said without taking his eyes off me -very cold today, don't you think?-

-Nothing that a good coffee cannot appease- I replied, showing my cup and wearing a proud smile.

He did not answer anything, he simply expanded his smile showing me his perfect teeth that, with his eyes almost closed, made me enjoy the most perfect scene of the day.

The sound of the pedestrian traffic light indicated that it was time to cross, and we did. Although it was a block away to get to the library, we were able to exchange a few words. My dream of having a conversation with him had been fulfilled and it had completely exceeded my expectations.

I was hoping that, as usual, he would choose a new book today. But he did not, he continued with the same book from yesterday, however today he seemed nervous, he seemed to have an interesting conversation on his phone and every time a smile emanated from him, he would quickly look up at me.

I just concentrated on my book, I was in the last chapters and it was getting more and more exciting.

¸.•*♥Dylan's Pov♥*•.¸

Meeting her this morning was without a doubt an experience I wanted to feel and it had exceeded all my expectations. Seeing her a few feet from me was already a pleasure, but having her inches away more often was now my goal. I lost myself in her gaze, in that moon and her stars as moles.

Today I was a mixture of emotions, I was really happy and excited about what happened today; but I was nervous about the plans that I had made. What if it doesn't work? What if I look like an idiot?

I decided to write to the person with whom I always find sincerity, my best friend Xize. His words of encouragement certainly gave me the courage I needed to complete the last piece of my idea.

You will never know what you can achieve until you try.

◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈◇◈

¸.•*♥Yue's Pov♥*•.¸

I had been able to improve my schedules, my work and in general my life ran more smoothly. That allowed me to return to the library earlier like the previous days.

I had finally finished my book. On the one hand, I felt accomplished, but there is also that feeling of emptiness to finish something that you liked very much. But nothing better than to compensate for that emptiness with a new adventure. I wanted to take advantage of the completion of my book to approach him and ask for a recommendation. If he doesn't take the initiative then I will.

The last conversation we had made me realize his incredible personality, so trying to get closer to him shouldn't be any drama for him.

I saw him arrive and leave his things in his place. He took the book he had been reading and put it on his shelf. Then I saw him go to the reception, he must complete the book delivery form. The moment had come. My moment.

¸.•*♥Dylan's Pov♥*•.¸

I was completing the card when I realized that she was behind me.

-Come on, I have another file here- said the librarian kindly, and she positioned herself to my right, took a pen and began to complete the file.

-I was finally able to finish my book- she said with a smile. For a moment I thought it was directed at the librarian but after slightly raising my gaze I noticed that the lady was not there and that her gaze was directed at me. She was talking to me.

-That's great! How do you feel? Divided, right? - I replied with a smile

-I could not find a word that would define my situation, but I think divided is the correct word- she answered pulling a little laugh -but I am going to enter a new story so that I no longer feel so divided. I was wondering if the young man of such diverse tastes could give any recommendation- she ended up saying with a twinkle in her eyes that was driving me crazy.

-Of course! We can go find one that catches your attention, there is a section with books related to the one you just read -I said, excited.

-In fact I was thinking of choosing one of the ones you had read, if you finished them so quickly it must be because they were very good- she replied.

-But of course! No Pr- Wait... the books on the shelf!! - N-No problem ... and I'll wait for you to show them to you- I said trying to portray all the calm in the world, although inside I exploded with nerves.

Just in time I managed to finish the form and there the librarian came with an order from me.

-Here is your request: Eat, Pray, Love to premiere in the Library- she said handing me the book.

I did not think twice and quickly, after thanking her, I returned my steps to my place. It was THE time and I had to hurry if I didn't want it to be ruined.

¸.•*♥Yue's Pov♥*•.¸

I had done it! I had been close to him again and I achieved what I set out to do. I'm going to get to know him. I'm going to cross over to his side.

I carefully finished the card at the reception and after a few minutes I returned to my place. I took my bag and when I turned to see him I saw him standing next to his shelf placing some post-it notes on all the books he had.

I was getting curious so I went to the other side and found him standing in front of his square, with his hands back and his head down.

-What's that? What did you do? Oh I want to see!- I said, curious.

Dylan looked up and I could tell how nervous he was.

-I really didn't know how to do it, how to tell you, so I prepared this, although you rushed me and I had to do it quickly- he said curling his lips as he took a step to the side, letting me see what he had done.

I fixed my gaze on it, and after a few seconds of uncertainty I could feel how my whole body had reacted to what I had found. My heart was pounding, my legs were shaking, I felt herds of animals running in my stomach. I turned my gaze to him, and with crystallized eyes I nodded. The next thing I felt was his arms surrounding my whole being.

All because of that sentence by the first 6 letters that was formed from the 6 books that he had stacked in the square during these days. 6 books that opened a door to a new adventure, an adventure in which I was no longer alone, because I had found my mate.

"D A T E M E"

THE END.

Author's Notes

First of all, thank you very much to Lu for giving me the opportunity to participate in this wonderful project. It is an honor for me to be able to share with all of you something as beautiful and special as my stories.

And thanks to you, readers, for giving us the encouragement and support to do these things.

It is my second story, and the first that I personally present. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it.

And enjoy the rest of the wonderful stories.

Loves you with passion,

Cathy♡

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

50.1K 2.5K 57
They share a special connection, but they haven't seen each other in a while. Can they pick up where they left off? It's a romantic and fluffy story...
17.7K 1.1K 24
Shen Yue is a fashionable young lady with a taste for trouble. Her concerned father decides to hire a bodyguard to keep her safe when the issue spira...
79.1K 3.3K 33
Shen Yue is a runaway bride. Dylan Wang is a runaway groom...well..not really. Not yet. What will happen if their world collide? --- " I know you fee...
EVERGLOW katana द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

72.9K 3.4K 38
A forced marriage brings together two actors already on the road to falling in love. But a misunderstanding tears them apart. Two years later, they a...