Stepbrothers β€’||BTS||β€’ Goofy...

By Indian_author123

??: While we are all here, Y/n, let's tell you some rules of this household. "Tell before going out and if we... More

πŸ˜ƒIntroductionπŸ˜€
πŸ‘€1πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€2πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€3πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€4πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€5πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€6πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€7πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€8πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€9πŸ‘€
πŸ‘€10πŸ‘€
πŸŽ€11πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€12πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€13πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€14πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€15πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€16πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€17πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€18πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€19πŸŽ€
πŸŽ€20πŸŽ€
🌻21🌻
🌻22🌻
🌻23🌻
🌻24🌻
🌻25🌻
🌻27🌻
🌻28🌻
🌻29🌻
🌻30🌻
✨31✨
✨32✨
✨33✨
✨34✨
✨35✨
✨36✨
✨37✨
✨38✨
✨39✨
πŸ’œ40πŸ’œ
πŸ’œ41πŸ’œ
An Uncanny Morning
A Pooptastic Day
Incorrect Quotes
What did you guys do..

🌻26🌻

2.5K 98 50
By Indian_author123

Karan P.O.V

I was surprised hearing her story. In my career I have heard many cases like this, but something in me is hurting hearing it from her mouth. I knew she had a past, but never imagined it to be so rough.    

Now that I look at our table, I can see around 10 soju bottles, empty. Among which I didn't even touch single. 

Karan: Don't blame me if you get a severe hangover tomorrow in the morning. i tried stopping you but you didn't listen. 

I told her putting my hands up in the air to surrender.   

She just kept looking at me which a puffed mouth.

Karan: Oye weirdo!! Are you even listening to me?

Y/n: WhO aRe YoU?

Karan: Great!! Now you even lost your memories.

I shook my head fed up of her drunk ass.

I was about to ask her something when her phone rung.

"Minnie"

"Must be worried about her."

I looked at her to find her looking at the phone weirdly.

Y/n: WhY iS tHiS bOx MaKiNg So NoIcE?

"She not only lost her memories but did a time travel."

Since she is no state to pick the phone up, I picked it up.

On the Phone📲

Karan: Hel-

Minnie: Yah!! Where are you? Do you even know how much everyone is worried? Why did you leave without telling anyone? Where are you? Are you alright? Tell me where are you? I am gonna come and pick you up. Don't you dare move anywhere from there. Brat!! Always causing troubles.

She said in single breathe.

"I didn't know she was friends with rapper."

Karan: Um.. this is Karan. Y/n is with me litt..le drunk? 

I said unsure confused myself. "Little"

Minnie: Oh!! Officer Karan.. Please tell me where is she? I will come to pick her up.

Karan: It's alright don't bother. I will drop her.

Minnie: No.. it's okay.. I can come.

Karan: I have to go my home anyways. I can drop her. I don't think you will be able to handle her alone.

Minnie: Ah!! Oh..kay..

I cut the call and looked at the girl in front of me.

Y/n: HeLlO mR. sOjU.. wHy YoU sAd~? I dOn'T kNoW~ nAn MoLla~~

Just as I was about to pick her up.

Ajumma: Yah!! Where are you leaving without paying?

She jumped out of nowhere startling me, also shouted almost breaking my ear drums.

Karan: Oh!! Sorry Ajumoni. How much is it?

Ajumma: Hm.. 

She looked at me up and down making me shift uncomfortably in my place. 

Ajumma: It's 17,000 KW.

Author: I found out one soju bottle costs around 1,700 KW. Since our lead chugged down around 10 bottles so calculating it costs 17,000 KW. I don't know if it's right though. Btw, it's around Rs. 1000

I nudged this girl to pay the lady. What!! I didn't even touch a single bottle. Why should I pay? I don't believe in lemme pay for you things.

She looked at me questioningly.

Karan: Pay her the money and let's leave.

She looked around.

Y/n: I dOn'T *hiccup* hAvE mY pUrSe *hiccup*.

Karan: Then why the heck did you drink so much?

Ajumma: Aigoo!! What a brat!! Yah!! How can you let your girlfriend pay? Be a gentlemen.

How does me paying for her makes me a "Gentlemen"?

I looked at both of them in disbelief. 

Finally paying her off, I took her inside "her" car since I didn't bring mine. I was just walking around and saw her grumpily walking inside. I didn't want her to get into trouble that's why I accompanied her.

Yes!!

Karan: I didn't even do anything still had to pay money.

I angrily mumbled to myself.

Y/n: I aM sO sIcK oF tHiS fAkEu LoVe!~~ fAkEu LoVe!!~~fAkEu LoVe!!

After hearing her non-stop blabbering, witnessing her puking all over the way, almost jumping out of the window shouting nonsense.. *sigh* we finally reached her home.

Did I mention how we "almost" got into an accident because she kicked my hands while I was handling the steering?

"I am never helping her ever again."

Standing at the gate of her house, I called Minnie using her phone.

"Who keeps her password 1234?"

She came out with Jungkook.

Minnie: Hey!! Thankyou so much for bringing her back. Hope she didn't trouble you.. much..

She said the last part flashing nervous grin.

I awkwardly shook my head as no. How can I tell them how badly I am regretting my decision of bringing her back?

*Flashback to all the trauma I had to go through in past couple hours.*

Karan: That's fine. Here..

I said almost pushing her to them.

Y/n: iTnA mAzA kYuN aA rHa HaI~~ TuNe HaWa MeIn BhAnG mIlAyA~~

{Translation: Why am I having so much fun? Did you add cannabis in the air? Song- Balam Pichkari.}

I quickly went off after sending this atom bomb her home. Gosh!! She is one hell for tantrum. She has traumatized me for the rest of my life.

Minnie P.O.V

Though it has been many years since this incident, but still whenever I remember my Y/n's defeated and lifeless face, the pain strikes again. And everytime this pain feels stronger than before. It was so difficult for us to at least make her less paranoid.     

But.. I didn't know there was story to Emo's past as well. I always thought how she left Y/n behind to let her face all the miseries alone. Now.. after listening to her part.. I can't help but feel guilty.      

A part of me wants to tell this to Y/n so that she doesn't keep any grudges with her mom. But a part of me doesn't want her to feel the guilt I am feeling right now. I can't do this to her, when she is already emotionally so weak.      

It's been a couple hours since Y/n went out and hasn't returned yet. I was immersed in the past that I forgot about her not being here.       

After Yoongi-ssi mentioned, I quickly called her. But it was only ringing, she wasn't picking up.       "God!! Please keep her safe. She was drunk!!"         

Thankfully, she picked up the call at last. As soon as she did, I charged at her. How dare she leave without telling where to?       

But.. it wasn't her. It was.. Officer Karan. Mhmm!! So she is with him.. *smirking*        

He said she is litt..le drunk??! And bringing her back.. I knew handling her drunk ass isn't a joke that's why I insisted on going. But he wanted to bring her back so bad so let him suffer.       

I don't want him to regret making her his girlfriend later.. If you know what I mean. *cheeky grin*       

After some time, he called back saying they are here. Me and Jungkook went out to see Y/n walking in zig zag pattern and Karan following her making sure she doesn't fall.      

We somehow pressed our laughter. By the look on his face, I can say he surely regretted the decision of bringing her back on his own.

Minnie: Hey!! Thankyou so much for bringing her back. Hope she didn't trouble you.. much..

I said last part with a little smirk which went unnoticed I guess.

Karan: That's fine. Here..

He said pushing her to us. 

"Acting tough huh!!"

Y/n was blabbering some non-sense while he quickly made his way out.

Me and Jungkook burst out laughing looking at both of then.

Y/n: Hahaha!!

She laughed weirdly copying us.

We just shook her head.

Minnie: Y/nie.. let's get you to your room.

Y/n: No.. I wAnT tHiS sErVeNt *pointing towards Jungkook* To CaRrY hIs HiGhNesS tO HeR rOoM.!!

She said more like ordered him. He just shook his head and carried her towards her room.

When we entered inside, emo rushed towards us.

Y/m/n: My baby.. I am sorry.. I shouldn't have said all of that. Please forgive me.

Y/n: WoOhO i Am FlYiNg!!~~~~

Minnie: She won't listen right now emo. She is too drunk. Talk to her in the morning.

She simply nodded sadly and we made our way towards her room. I helped her change her PJ's and tucked her in bed. After changing, I also laid beside her and slept cuddling.

Author: I love cuddling with my mom.. But she pushes me off saying I am heavy😂

Y/n Nightwear

Author: isn't this so cute..🥺somebody give me this..

Minnie Nightwear

Next Morning

Y/n P.O.V

I woke up with urge to pee. I rushed towards washroom and came out groaning holding my head which hurts like hell.   

"Ugh!! What sin did I commit in my past life to bear this headache?"

Minnie: You up?

She asked with her eyes half open.

"No, I am down."

Y/n: SHUT UP!! AND HELP ME...

I whined like a kid holding my head sitting on the floor.

She just chuckled pissing me more than I already am. I glared at her which made her laugh more. That's it, I went towards her and started hitting her with a pillow.

Minnie: Sorry sorry!! Yah!! Stop.

I stopped but hitting her was a bad idea as pain worsened now.

Y/n: Ugh!! Why early in the morning?

Minnie: What why? Don't you remember yesterday night's adventure?

Y/n: What the hell are you talkin' about?

She just shook her head and went outside.

Y/n: Ugh!! Where are you going?

I asked loudly to receive no response.

After fewwww minutes, she came back with a glass of lemonade and soup.

Y/n: Here I am dying and all you care for is food and your tummy right?

I said pouting angrily. She flicked my forehead.

Minnie: This is for dumbhead. For your hangover.

Y/n: What hangover?

Minnie: News Flash you got drunk last night at the party.

Y/n: What party?

I asked. She looked at me with 'you-can't-be-serious' glare. I replied with 'I-am-innocent' look. She briefed me bout all of the gibberish I spoke yesterday. I can't help but feel ashamed of my actions.

I don't still remember what happened. But what Minnie told, I am feeling so bad for shouting like that at Mom. 

Y/n: Ugh!! Why can't I keep my mouth shut?! She was right, it's not good to drink. She was saying for my betterment, but I just.. aish!!

I went inside the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Minnie's Mind: My bubs.. She is feeling so bad just over a little argument with her mother. God knows how will she react after knowing the truth.

Y/n OOTD

Author: Isn't this so cute~~(❤ ω ❤) P.s Ignore the bag.

After I came out Minnie went inside.

Minnie OOTD

Minnie: Ah!! Don't you have anything according to my style?

Y/n: Ask Tae. Being my stylist he is responsible for the clothes in my closet.

I said busy on my phone.

She came out with a huff and we went downstairs to have breakfast.

Dining Table

As we settled down at our places

Mom: Y/nie..

She called me softly. After talking with her so badly, I couldn't look at her in the eye.

Mom: Baby.. I am sorry.. I shouldn't have said all those words.. Please forgive mom..

I shot my head up at her.

Y/n: No mom.. please I am sorry. It was my fault. I shouldn't have talked back. You were right.. I shouldn't drink. I am sorry.

Mom: It's not only about yesterday baby.. I.. I know my behavior from past few weeks wasn't right. I.. I was being partial.. I am sorry for that.

I couldn't find words. I have never thought about it deeply. That's my problem. I don't think about things deeply and when time comes, I can't sort my emotions out. 

Like now.. I don't know what to say. So.. I just simply nodded. And that's it. She beamed in happiness and hugged.

Everyone was happy and we had our breakfast peacefully.

Jungkook: *clears throat* So.. Y/nie.. How was your meeting with Karan.

Y/n: Hm.. it was.. nice. We didn't talk much at the party.

I was too much into my thoughts that I didn't realize what I was speaking or what even he was saying.

Jungkook: Nooo.. After party.. you know when you left abruptly.

I widened my eyes and instantly looked at him.

Y/n: I?? Met him???

I asked in complete shock.

Minnie: You don't remember?

I shook my head and tried to remember what happened.

Everyone:

After the breakfast, I went in my room. Minnie went back to her dorm. I was studying when here was a knock at my door and came inside my brother with a 'I-need-your-help' puppy face.

I raised my brow saying 'what-is-it-you-need-now?" look and he cleared his throat.

Tae: Can you.. give me.. YoungMi'snumber?

Y/n: What?! I didn't understand a thing.

Tae: Can.. you.. give.. me..

Y/n: Speak up Taee!! I don't have whole day.

I said irritated of the suspense he is creating.

Tae: Can you give me Young Mi's number?

He asked and shut his eyes close.

I frowned. Why would he need her number?

Y/n: Why do you want it?

Tae: Why should I tell you?

Y/n: Fine then I am not giving. *crossing arms over chest*

Tae: Yah!! How can you do this to your brother?

He said pouting. I rolled my eyes.

Y/n: I don't have her number. I have to ask Karan for it. What would I say when he will ask me the reason?

He nodded slowly understanding my point.

Tae: Just come up with something na..

He tried convincing me.

Y/n: What should I come up with? Karan, Tae needs your Young Mi's number. Can you please forward it to me?

I said rolling my eyes.

Tae: Ugh!! Fine.. I think I have slight.. very slight.. interest in her. So.. Won't you help your brother?

He said doing some aegyo.

Y/n: Wait a minute.. Isn't That young Mi interested in Karan? *raising brow*

Tae: Why would she be interested in her cousin?

He said in a duh tone. And I was on cloud nine. And also happy for my pabo brother that finally he found a girl who passed his vibe check..

"Calm your horses down Y/n!!" I said to myself.

Y/n: Umm.. *clears throat*

Tae: Mhm.. Someone is relieved..

He said wiggling his eyebrows.

Y/n: Shut up..

I said pressing my lips into thin to stop myself from smiling.

Tae: Now..

He whined.

I tsk-ed and dropped Karan a message to call me when he is free.

Y/n: I have messaged him. Will tell you as soon as he replies. Now Out!!

I said as I turned my chair around and focused back on my studies.

Not long after my phone started ringing.

"Why is no one letting me study?"

I was about to cut the call but stopped right away looking at caller I.D.

__________________________________________

I know this didn't have much but have patience my friends.. 🤭😁

#Borahae 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 5.8K 35
"We don't want a girl like u as our sister. " "Trust me dude even I don't want u guys as my brothers" _ _ _ _ _ _ "Don't even think of harming our si...
137K 6.2K 41
"We both know that we are not real siblings." Jungkook said. "But Oppa, that can't be possible. I never looked at you like that." Y/n replied. "Y/n...
167K 3.3K 32
There was a girl lived name y/n she is very innocent and childish .Her Mother married Mr kim and her life total changed with 7 stepbrothers Will th...
29.3K 1.3K 37
𝑬𝑸𝑼𝑰𝑳𝑰𝑩𝑹𝑰𝑼𝑴 ~ a state of balance, especially between forces or influences that are working in opposite ways. What happens when complete op...