A Hope In The Flame (Female O...

Par ForteExe021

First my honkai impact fanfiction. All in the stories are non-canon, that is mean nothing will affect to the... Plus

Summary
Biodata
Vote
Your Desire
Chapter 01.New Flame
Chapter 02. Vision
Chapter 03. Reason
Chapter 04.Adlehyde
Chapter 05.Promise
Chapter 06. Desperate
Extra Chapter 2. True Feeling
Chapter 07. Home
Chapter 08.Ruin
Chapter 09.Sorrow
Chapter 10.Despair
Extra Chapter 03.Escape
Chapter 11.Hope
Extra Chapter 04. Break
Chapter 12.Past
Chapter 13.Wandering
Extra Chapter 05.Yandere
Chapter 14.Responbility
Chapter 15.Delusion
Extra Chapter 5. Love Is In The Air
Chapter 16.Step To Humanity
Chapter 17. Herrscher of Sentience
Final Chapter. Last Battle
Alternate Ending.Will Of Fire
Christmas Chapter. A Holy Night
Help... Me T_T
Special Chapter 1.Sick
Special Chapter 2.A Moment For Rest
Special Chapter 3.Devil Inside
Special Chapter 4.Working Day
Special Chapter 5.Kiana's Trouble
Special Chapter 06.Another Test
Special Chapter 07. A Duo
Special Chapter 08.Bloodlust
Special Chapter 09.Lab Incident
Status Update

Extra Chapter 1. The Truth

1.3K 28 2
Par ForteExe021

"Yup, like the title said. This chapter will tell about Theresa. I just remember that Nadia won her training battle with Himeko. So yes, Himeko will do her promise to Nadia. Also, this also will tell you how Nadia knows Sirin."

**Flashback, Medical bay**

**Himeko's POV**

Himeko : So, how is it, Doc?

Doctor : Hmmmmmm. Yes. Your left arm are now back to normal.

Theresa : Glad to hear that.

Doctor : Since Nadia isn't here. May I remind you again. Don't let her carried away with her power. Or you end up like this... Even worst, she will burn you alive.

Himeko : Alright, I keep that in mind.

Doctor : Good. Now, I should go back to my room and continue my research.

He left the medical bay and heading to his room.

Theresa : Hmmmmmm... *thinking*

Himeko : What's up in your mind, Principal?

Theresa : What he said is right. We should limit her power usage. Nadia only allow to use her power, just to protecting, not intend to attack.

Himeko : Agree. Oh anyway... I just remember something.

Theresa : What? A promise that you want me to tell her about who really am I?

Himeko : You read my mind.

Theresa : Well.. Since I trust both of you, I don't mind. Just remember, this is only our privacy.

Himeko : Okay, big boss.

Theresa : Cut your teasing. It won't work.

Himeko : Hehe, gotcha.

**Timeskip, in front of Nadia's room**

Theresa : You sure it is fine to tell her?

Himeko : She is a person that can hold someone's word. Do remember that she really put her own life just for us.

Theresa : You're right.

Himeko : Ok. *Knock the door* Nadia-chan, may we come in? Miss Theresa also her to talk with you.

Nadia : ...In

Theresa : Hmmmm... That's different.

I open the door. I'm surprised when I got in Nadia's room, her room is bit mess. Nadia just sitting on her bed, covering her face with both of her knee. There's a food and drink on her table but, she didn't eat and drink it.

Himeko : Oh my.

Theresa : Eh? What is-*looking around Nadia's room*... Nadia?

Nadia : ...

**Thirdperson POV**

Himeko and Theresa never see Nadia being down for four days. It was that time Nadia still feeling guilt from accidently hurt Himeko's left arm. The one they know about happy and cheerful young girl, turn into sad girl. Himeko just stand silent near the table where the foods are on, while Theresa trying comforting Nadia.

Himeko : No wonder, some of the guards say that you didn't eat well since four days.

Theresa : Nadia? You okay?

Nadia : Tell me... Is this my curse?

Himeko : ...

Theresa : N-No, it is-

Nadia : DON'T LIE! IF I WASN'T DO THAT MOVE, I WON'T HURT MISS HIMEKO! IF I DID THAT AGAIN, I MIGHT KILL ANYONE AROUND ME! *her face looking at Theresa and crying*

This is first time that Theresa and Himeko got yell by Nadia.

Himeko : ...Nadia-chan. *she walk to Nadia and giving her a motherly hug*

Nadia : Just... Tell me the truth... Is this a curse? Why my father gave me his power?

Theresa : It is not your curse. Your father gave everything what he left to you. He doesn't mean you to become arrogant person just because you have power. He just want you to follow his step. He sacrifice his life just to protect you. His will of fire still continues inside your heart.

Himeko : That is true. Look. My left arm is back to normal. I didn't even blame or mad at you. You did what you must. I'm really happy that you learn and listen to me carefully.

Nadia : ...

Himeko : Come on... We want to see you smile like you always do. Your smile giving us a warm in our heart.

Nadia : *she stop crying, wiping her tears but still don't showing her happy face. Just flat and grumpy face*

Theresa : Should we?

Himeko : Well... Nadia-chan, still remember what I said before?

Nadia just nodded her head, saying yes to Himeko.

Himeko : Alright. Now, don't mind if you start first, Principal Theresa.

Theresa : Alright. Theresa, you promise to Himeko that telling you about me, right? Ok. Here it goes.

Theresa start telling story how she was born and how she got her name and why her body always stuck at 12 years, cannot gaining any height and never see to be old when aging. As Nadia hear Otto's name, a guy known to be a genius, Theresa's grandpa or likely Theresa's creator, life for 500 years old, making so many experiments not only honkai, but human as well. Theresa also telling a story who is Kiana Kaslana. The one who taking care and protecting, isn't real Kiana. More like Kiana's clone. The clone name originally is K-423. Also a vessel of long known girl name Sirin and have Void core inside her body. Otto trying to bring her back because she has Herrscher of the Void power. Hearing "Herrscher" word, Nadia suddenly remember, when she was 6 years old and seeing a mysterious girl standing next to her and telling Nadia a words.

Nadia : Sirin...

Himeko : What's wrong? You know her?

Nadia : That damn Herrscher... She gave me a chance to live and... Let me watch my own dad killed in front of my eyes.

Theresa : What!? You... Met her!?

Nadia : Do my voice sound lie to you?

They both shake their head, saying no. Theresa surprise, hearing Nadia ever met Sirin for first time.

**Another Flasback, At 2nd Honkai Erruption, Around 2005, Germany**
**Nadia's POV**

I'm hiding inside my house as monsters are destroying the village and killing innocent people around.

Nadia (kid) : Papa... Please. Come home...

As I heard someone trying open the door of my house, I trying looking out the window and see if it is papa or not. Strangely, it was... A woman with long purple hair with glowing golden eyes.

As I learn from papa words, never open a door for stranger... I didn't open the door and keep hiding. Because I didn't open the door, she then destroy it and letting cold breeze air going inside my house. I hold my mouth not to scream.

??? : Little girl, you can't hide under your bed forever, you know?

How she know that I'm hiding under my bed? Because I didn't reply and do what she said, suddenly she lift my bed with one hand and destroy it into pieces.

??? : Found you. *giggle*

I can't... Speak. I... I never see such power from her. All I can think, is papa. Where is he? Why he left me here alone?

??? : Awwww, aren't you scared? Where's your papa? Did he just left you here?

Nadia (kid) : P-Papa... Papa never leave me! H-He... He will come! J-Just you wait!

??? : Heeeee, a puppy just bark out loud. How interesting.

Nadia (kid) : W-What do you want... Miss?

Sirin (HoV) : Call me Sirin. I'm known as Herrscher of The Void. If you see monsters around the village, they are my pets. They are hungry of destruction and human. Like you.

Nadia (kid) : ... Did you come here... To finish your job?

Sirin (HoV) : Smart girl, yes. Now, where should I-

Before she finish her words, papa suddenly rush and attack her from behind. Papa attack didn't hit her because she use a weird energy shield protecting her back.

Strife : Let her go, you monster.

Sirin : Oh my, what a reunion. Seems like your papa came here late.

Strife : Nadia, run! Go to the forest. It is safe!

Nadia (Kid) : But papa-

Strife : You better go, now! Papa will buy you sometime!

As papa said that, I take my teddy bear and run as fast as I can. But, the fate change. Suddenly a portal appear in front of me and big honkai monster appear. I try hiding behind big tree that me and papa ever plant. At that time as well, papa got launch outside and whole our house got burn.

Strife : Not bad... *wiping a blood on his mouth*

Nadia (kid) : Papa!

I ran to him and checking his condition.

Strife : Nadia... Go hide.

Nadia (kid) : No! Papa better get up and run with me as well!

Sirin (HoV) : Too bad, I won't allow you both do it.

Sirin suddenly appear in front of us and she kick papa right to his stomach and spitting more blood.

Nadia (kid) : Papa!

I get up and protecting papa from Sirin. As Honkai beast roaring on our back, Sirin suddenly let the beast calm and didn't do anything. She just laugh and looking at me like something bothering her.

Sirin (HoV) : What you can do, little girl? Oh wait, you have a name. Nadia, Right? That is such beautiful name to let you dead.

Nadia (kid) : I-If you want to hurt someone... Hurt me! Stop hurting papa!

Strife : Nadia...

Sirin (HoV) : Hmph. I won't hurt a small worm like you. But probably I can do this.

Suddenly, she hold me by my neck. I can't breathe or even talk. Sirin just smile and enjoying looking at me suffering. I try not lost my consciousness but it seems to be bit hard to keep.

Sirin (HoV) : Where's your big mouth with such idiotic words? Hm?

She then throw me to the ground so hard and I feel extreme pain on back. Coughing and spitting out some saliva from my mouth because she hold my neck strongly, can't even swallow.

Strife : NADIA!

Sirin (HoV) : *laugh maniacly* Your daughter seems have big head and mouth, just to protect you.

Papa suddenly hold his sword strongly and get up, glowing with red aura around him. His vision glowing even more.

Strife : Don't ever hurt my daughter like that again!

Suddenly papa sword is engulfing with flame, melting a snow around us. In high speed, he try attack Sirin but she always dodge his attack.

Sirin (HoV) : You are strong, I admit it. But, you still slow. With that, you think you can protect your daughter and lot of people? So funny.

Strife : I don't care about that. As long as I have will to life, I will not let anyone hurt who I love.

Nadia (kid) : Papa...

Strife : Sweetie... Please hold yourself. Rescue will come soon *coughing*

Sirin (HoV) : *giggle and continue with laugher*

Strife : What so funny?

Papa suddenly stare her with serious eyes.

Sirin (HoV) : My, you both really entertain me. I love it. But sadly, I got another business to attend. Those worms, Schicksal will come soon. Oh well. Little girl, Nadia... I will let you live this time. Next time we meet again, I hope you can entertain more than your dad. My pet, kill him!

She disappear just in a second. As she is gone from our eyes, the honkai beast start to roar again.

Strife : Curses... I'm at my limit.

Papa lift me up and put me beside the tree. He pat my head and putting a smile while holding his pain.

Strife : Papa will hold the beast... Just for opening, so you can run away

Nadia (kid) : Papa...

Strife : Papa promise will kill that monster without getting hurt. Now stay here.

He stand up and preparing a battle against the beast.

Nadia (kid) : ... Papa, you always bad at lying...

**Flashback end, back to 14 years old Nadia current time**

**Theresa's POV**

Theresa : I see.

Himeko : No wonder I can see a mark on your back

Nadia : ... If I met that damn Herrscher of The Void... She better pay what she done to me, papa and every innocent people that she kill.

Theresa : But please, don't hate and hurt Kiana. We know she has Void's consciousness but Kiana still Kiana. She... Is my beloving niece. And I made a promise... That I also protect her and when the time is come... I have to stop her.

Himeko : She is right.

Nadia : A word is a word. *stomach growling* Oh...

Himeko : Well, you can't stay longer like this without eating anything, cutie. How about you eat right now? It such a waste if you not eat, right?

Theresa : Yes, you must eat, Nadia. We don't you fall sick because you don't want to eat.

Nadia : Ok. Can you both... Accompany me after this?

Both of us : Sure.

"With this, the flashback about Theresa telling who she is and Nadia's past meeting with Sirin or known as Herrscher of The Void are done."

**Special announcement : Today, 7th December is Kiana Kaslana's birthday! Don't forget to have a small loving talk with her and get a warm birthday message :)**

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

88.6K 3.1K 49
Everyone has a story laid out for them. For them to change with a purpose they have found. Just not me... I'm not the hero of this story, nor its pr...
45.2K 1.1K 59
A researcher from the Oceania branch of Shicksal working on a long-range teleporter is accidentally brought to the feet of the strongest Valkyrie: Du...
4.6K 53 14
A retelling of Chapter 15 from Honkai Impact 3rd Disclaimer: I do not own Honkai Impact 3rd.
19.2K 242 25
This is fanfic about my favorite mobile game Honkai Impact 3rd. Only Character I own is Mars and his sister Scarlet. (I have other original characte...