Hayami: The Rare Beauty

By unstable_crossiant

"She shall be named Haruno Hayami" More

Hayami: The Rare Beauty 1
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 2
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 3
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 4
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 5
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 6
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 7
Hayami: The Rare beauty 8
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 9
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 10
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 11
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 12
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 13
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 14
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 16
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 17
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 18
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 19
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 20
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 21
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 22
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 23
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 24
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 25
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 26
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 27
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 28
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 29
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 30
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 31
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 32
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 33
Hayami: The Rare Beauty 34

Hayami: The Rare Beauty 15

13.6K 561 145
By unstable_crossiant

<<Hayami's P.O.V>>

<<Underlined Italics are the hidden parts; author's point of view>>

"Mizu peretto!!" all clean strikes. "You have improved." I look at oyaji who has been observing me for the past three hours. "Let's go with your water clone jutsu once more." oyaji says. It has been 3 years since I started training in ninjutsu.

I currently have access to three chakra natures, water, wind and lightning. Just like how our parents requested, Hinata, Sasuke and I are in the same section along with Ino and Sakura. "Mizu Bushin no Jutsu." I make two water clones of myself satisfying oyaji.

"I have to go and attend the Konoha clan meeting. I will drop you off at the library." oyaji says, making me nod. I head back inside to my room and get fresh. As I am sitting on the floor wearing my shoes I feel a tug on my hair, I look back to see my precious baby.

"Nee chan.." he gives me her gummy smile. "Ahh~ hanabi chan~ My precious baby." I hug Hanabi, rubbing my cheek against hers making her giggle. I hear footsteps learning, I look up to see my weak hahaoya. "Ha (cough) Hayami? Are you going somewhere dear?" hahaoya asks.

Hahaoya had a very complicated and difficult pregnancy with hanabi. She barely survived the childbirth. After giving birth to Hanabi, hahaoya has weakened a lot and is often sick. "Hahaoya! What are you doing outside your room? Didn't the doctor tell you to take bed rest?" I go towards hahaoya and help her back to her room.

"You sound like my mother while scolding, you know." hahaoya chuckles weakly as I help her in her bed. "You need to take care of yourself hahaoya. Hinata is under strict training as the future heiress and I am busy with academics and ninjutsu. You need to get better soon so that you can see how much your daughters have grown." I say. "Yes, I am going to the library. I was about to inform you but you were sleeping so I didn't disturb you." I answer her previous question.

"Nee chan is going out. Be good and don't trouble Natsu san and hahaoya." I say to hanabi who giggles covering her mouth. "What a cutie!!!" I mentally squeal. "Come back before it gets dark." hahaoya says and I go towards the main gate where oyaji was waiting for me.

"I'm sorry for making you wait. I was helping hahaoya back to her room with hanabi." I say while running towards oyaji. "Let's go or we will be late." oyaji says and we set out. "You need to learn some lady-like etiquettes as well." oyaji says out of the blue. "H-Huh? So sudden? Out of the blue?" I ask.

"It's been three years yet you don't know how to wear a kimono, make tea etc. Unlike other ladies you don't know how to dance, sing, etc." oyaji points out. "Are you planning on making me a maiko?" I ask.

"Hyuga is a noble clan. Along with power, we give value to elegance, manners, etiquettes and arts as well. You too are expected to learn such things, this will help you to become a good wife and clanswoman as well." oyaji says.

"Good wife? Good clanswomen? Huh?" I look at oyaji weirdly. "Didn't you say that you will be the right hand of Hinata when she takes the title of the Hyuga head? If so then you must know such things as well." oyaji says.

"I think I will pass." I say. "Both you and Hinata are expected to learn these things. The classes will start next week." oyaji says. "So we don't have a choice huh?" "Dropping your daughter to the library again are you?"

"Greetings Fugaku sama." I bow down to the Uchiha head. "Hayami chan~ Moshi~ Moshi~" Auntie Mikoto pops out of nowhere with three more heads behind her. "Hiashi san may proceed towards the clan meeting without any worries. I will take Hayami chan with me to the library, I have some work there." Auntie Mikoto says.

"If so then we will get going. Hayami, return home before it gets dark." oyaji says. "Sending off chichioya." I bow. "God swear. The number of times I have to bow in this household whether it be Good morning, good night, hi, bue, thank you or sorry."

"Hello Auntie Mikoto! Hello Itachi san, Shisui san. It's a surprise to see you in the village." I say as Itachi and Shisui are out of the village most of the time due to their missions. "We didn't have any missions today, so we decided to enjoy our day off." Shisui san says.

My gaze then shifts to Itachi san, his stress lines are clearly visible. It's around time that Danzo puts his plan into action. "Let's go to the library first then." Auntie Mikoto leads the way.

After a short walk, we finally reached the library. "Welcome Hayami chan! Hyuga sama has already informed me, all the books you wanted are in the C section." the librarian says. "Thank you." I thank her and go to the C-section with the 4 Uchihas following.

"Lightning chakra nature?" Shisui asks. "I have recently developed it and want to start working on it as soon as possible." I say moving to the shelf. "Here, let me help you." Itachi san picks the book I wanted for me.

"Hyoton?" Itachi san asks. "Why are you studying about Hyoton, Hayami chan?" Itachi san asks. "Doesn't Hyoton mean ice?" Sasuke asks, diverting his attention from my book which was based on lightning chakra nature. "Water and wind chakra together produce a secret element of ice. Frozen water can be molded and shaped to be used in combat." I say placing the book on the table.

"I have one more book to go for!" I quickly go to Section A with the Uchiha family following. "What are you searching for Hayami chan?" Shisui san asks and I finally found it. "Why are you reading those Hayami chan?" Shisui san asks, pointing at the book I just picked. "Beauty, art and dance?" Sasuke questions.

"Chichioya is starting my and Hinata's etiquette lessons from next week which basically includes whatever is in these books. So I am preparing beforehand." I say placing all the books I need on the counter.

"Is that so? Have you found a teacher yet?" Auntie Mikoto asks. "No, not yet. Chivhioya is still looking for one. If hahaoya wasn't sick then she would have taught us but..." "If so then I can teach you!" Auntie Mikoto cuts me off.

"...EHH? Auntie, you?" I ask. "Of Course me! Back in the days, I even went through such lessons. I don't have any daughter to whom I can pass these all so why don't I pass it to you instead?" Auntie Mikoto says putting more emphasis on daughter and you. The traumatic marriage talk from 3 years before still lives.

"In this way I can meet and spend time with Hitomi as well. It's been 2 years since I last saw her and Hanabi chan. I will forward this offer to your father, don't worry." Auntie Mikoto says. "Here, let me help you, Hayami chan." Itachi san takes the bag of books and we head outside. We visited the market where Auntie Mikoto bought some groceries and we headed back.

"Thank you Itachi san." I took my books back from Itachi after we reached the Hyuga compound. "We shall get going then Hayami chan! Bye!" they wave. "Ba-bye!!" I wave back at them. I turn around and start heading for the main family house where I spotted somebody. "Greetings Hayami sama." Neji san greets me. His voice no longer held the same adoration and warmth like when we first met. Just like shown and stated in the manga, the Hyuga affair took place which took a deep troll on Neji san.

Neji san was now no longer the same cute little jumping bean. "Hello Neji san. How have you been?" I ask. "I have been well Hayami sama." His response held no emotions, his actions, his posture and his words were all robotic. "I see. You must have important work to do. I shall not hold you back any longer. I shall get going, have a good day Neji san." I bow and head straight to the main house, not daring to look back at neji san who stood there watching my back cautiously. I could feel his gaze on me.

"I am back!!" I say entering. "Welcome! Nee chan!!" Hanabi comes towards me. "Hello hanabi." I greet her.

.

..

...

....

.....

"Hayami chan? Is something wrong?" Hinata asks me as we just returned from our kunoichi class. "No, it's nothing." I replied. "Are you sure? You can always tell me if something's bothering you." Hinata looks at me. Hinata has always been so kind and gentle with everybody around her, her kind nature is her biggest strength yet her biggest weakness. She is afraid of confrontation and hesitates to confront.

"I couldn't sleep well last night due to the tea party lesson or whatever lesson it was. How do you understand them all so well? Everything Auntie Mikoto said went right through my skull." I say earning a chuckle from Hinata.

"You will get a hold of it soon, Hayami chan." Hinata says. "If Chichioya asks me how the etiquette classes are going then I am dead for sure. I still don't know how to wear a kimono, plus half of the things they say in the academy don't make any sense to me." I say. "You will soon get the grasp of it like you always do, Hayami chan. If you need any help then you can come to me, I will try my best to explain it to you." Hinata says.

"Thank you Hinata." I thank her. "We are sisters, Hayami chan. We help each other in times of need. You always help me during training, this is the least I can do." Hinata smiles. "God!! Her smile is so angelic!!" I melt at the beautiful sight.

.

..

...

....

.....

"Now that's a surprise! Hayami chan doesn't understand what's taught in the academy?" Hahaoya who came out from her room after a long time to have dinner asks laughing. "Everything Iruka sensei teaches goes right through my skull. Plus his handwriting makes it even more difficult to understand." I complain as iruka sensei's handwriting wasn't really the best on board.

"You understand the books I bought you but can't understand the basic teachings of the academy? You are an unusual kid." oyaji says. "Yeah, I am the weird, unusual and mentally unstable kid of the Hyugas. I know that."

"Yes! I have a favor to ask from you." I turn towards oyaji. "Go ahead," he says. "How do I learn sensory techniques? I mean how do I sense and identify the chakra signature around me." I ask. "Hmm? So suddenly? Why do you ask so?" oyaji asks.

"Being able to sense and differentiate between the chakras of your allies and enemies are beneficial during intense battles. In this way we can avoid any kind of accident, the academy doesn't teach us such beneficial things. Though I don't properly understand everything Iruka sensei teaches us, I know that my IQ and knowledge on those topics are way higher than anyone in the academy. If they aren't teaching me such beneficial techniques then I will learn it by myself." I say.

"If you say so." oyaji agrees to my requests. "To be honest... this isn't the real reason. I have this feeling that I am continuously being followed and monitored wherever I go. I am continuously being watched and the feeling is really uneasy. I need to find out who is the one keeping their watch on me."

.

..

...

....

.....

"Aki san is in the a distance of 11 meters in the left, Akemi san is in a distance of 18 meter right behind, Hoshi san is near the well, hahaoya is in the other courtyard, Hinata is near hahaoya in the corridor, Natsu san is on the ground floor near the dojo and hanabi is on the top floor in the left room." I give the information of the people whose chakra I sensed nearby.

"Excellent, you are a fast learner." Hyuga choro says as I remove my blindfold. I have finally learned how to sense chakra in just 6 days. "You all can continue your daily work now." Hyuga choro relieves Aki san, Akemi san, and Hoshi san who were given the task to stand like a statue in their station until I identified them.

"Hanabi sama!" Natsu san comes. "What's the matter with Natsu san?" I ask. "I can't find hanabi sama anywhere," Natsu san says. "How can that be? She must be playing inside the house-Oh! I sensed Hanabi on the top floor, left room. Wait, that's my room!" I say and Natsu san and I head towards my room to find Hanabi under the pile of my clothes sleeping peacefully.

Natsu san slowly picks hanabi up trying not to wake her but at the end she wakes up when we reach Hanabi's room. She then suddenly starts crying out of the blue, panicking us. "Why did you bring Hanabi here?" Hanabi cries. After a lot of drama we finally calmed Hanabi down who is now sitting on the bed with tears still in the corner of her eyes with a red nose and flushed cheeks.

"What were you doing up in my room Hanabi? That also under the pile of my clothes, you could have gotten hurt while taking the clothes from the cupboard." I say. "Han-(hic) bi (hic) wanted to play (hic) nee (hic) chan but nee chan (hic) was train-ning. Clothes smell (hic) like nee chan (hic) so Hanabi (hic) took them." Hanabi manages to speak the sentence even with her hiccups.

"Hinata and I are always busy with our academics, training, lessons and studies. Both of us don't have any time for Hanabi." I say to Natsu san after she put Hanabi to sleep. "Both you and Hinata sama have big roles to fulfill. I am there to take care of Hanabi sama, rest assured Hayami sama." Natsu san assures me. I nod while mentally rescheduling my schedule so that I can make time for Hanabi and Hinata.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

489K 16.3K 42
Read to see it.....
118K 4.5K 94
what the title says
5.3K 128 7
A Naruto fanfiction. After a mission together, Naruto and Shikamaru can't get their minds off one another, but with their current workload, they cont...
165 5 6
When Nao was around five years old she was found outside an orphanage. The kids never took a liking to her and so decided to picked on her as her usu...