natasha romanoff [one shots]

By ilovejoelmiller

just some reader (fem) x natasha romanoff imagines :) A LOT OF FLUFF :]] [please consider that english is not... More

how we meet each other again
"So, uhm, *munch munch* who are you?"
oh, you're so dead
bully
the three words
comfort
exausting
dude, don't touch her
hook up
can't sleep
addiction
weekly grave visit
I still love you
nightmare
norway
snow
going back to you
scary assassin
you have a place in this world
corgi
bye bye miss american pie
liho
one look at her
incident
Look at the stars
NEW ONE SHOTS SERIES
A/N and THANK YOU
cheater

tacos

5.8K 128 5
By ilovejoelmiller

part 2 of "So,uhm, *munch munch* who are you?"
2012

The drive to the airport was a mix out of awkwardness and comfortable silence. I sometimes looked at her side profile, but then she notices and I turn away. Awkwarddddd. Anyways.

We finally arrive at the airport. The jet stands on a private area. We both get out of the car and Natasha walks up to the jet and opens the ramp.

We got in. I put my stuff on the side and explore the jet a little bit.

"This is the Quinjet. Please don't touch anything, because I know you are very clumsy." Natasha explains as she sits on one of the pilot seats and checks everything.

"Holddd on." I point my index finger in the air. Natasha stops and turn around to face me, she has a confused look on her face.

"Who in the fishy the fish said that I am clumsy? I am very mature and not clumsy." I point out with confidence in my voice.

Natasha raises an eyebrow and laughs slightly. I look confused at her.

"You are cute." Natasha mumbles as she turns back to her previous position in the cockpit.

I blush slightly and look down.

After an awkward silence, I make myself comfortable in the jet for the long hours that we will be spending on the jet. I mean its a long trip from Australia to the United States.

During the flight, Natasha would look back to check up on me If I am alright.

After 3 frickin hours of laying around and doing literally NOTHING, I hear footsteps coming to my direction.

"So, I have a question, which you don't have to answer, but I will ask anyways." Natasha says as she takes a seat next to me with a... nervous look?

I peek an eye out and sigh lightly. I sit up so we are next to each other.

"You want me to answer the question." I say with a teasing smile.

Natasha giggles and looks down at the floor.

"Back in your apartment. You said I was from the Red Room. How do you know? And how to you know about the Red Room?" She asks quietly.

So she is nervous to ask me about it. Which only means that it was hell for her to go through something like that. I don't blame her. I saw everything they have done to those innocent little girls.

I clear my throat and look at her in her green eyes.

"Back when I was mind controlled, I visited the Red Room frequently. Dreykov, he loved me like a daughter. He treated me like his own. Whenever I saw the girls training, I had pity." I pause for a moment to look down and then back up at her.

"One day, Dreykov led us to the labor. I didn't know what happened, but I couldn't believe what I saw. Lifeless bodies, covered with a white sheet. Or through that door with a window, I saw how they sterilize those girls. I stood there dumbfounded, even though I shouldn't have acted like that, because I wasn't myself. But when saw what was happening in the Red Room, I was myself for a quick moment." I finish my memory.

third pov

After Y/N told Natasha about how she was kinda connected to the Red Room, she sits there speechless. Y/N understands the former assassin. It wasn't her intention to make her feel uncomfortable.

Y/N went through something very similar. Her mother and her lived a peaceful life outside the city, more on the country side. Her father died in a car accident when she was only 8 years old. She also has a sister. Y/N just found out about her 3 years after she escaped the nightmare, HYDRA told her that she was dead.

At 16 years, she was taken by HYDRA. The first week she didn't see her mom. She didn't hear about her at all.

But then they brought Y/N and her mother in one room with Gorgon.

Y/N was crying and screaming, begging them to release her mother. But they had other plans. Gorgon killed her mother right infront of her eyes.

Ever since then Y/N wasn't herself. She became more isolated and quiet.

After her mothers death, HYDRA made Y/N their weapon. She killed many people, such as men, women and even children. It wasn't her fault, she was controlled, but she still blames herself for every death she has done.

This is why she understands the red head. The constant guilt their have on their mind every single day.

Y/N pov

It has been quiet, too quiet. The silence is killing me.

I look at Natasha and she looks at me. We make intense eye contact.

"Uhm, I am really sorry for what happened there. And I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable." I say the former assassin.

Natasha just looks at me and has tears in her eyes. This makes me feel sad, because I know they were taught that emotions make them weak and they should never show them.

I hesitantly took her in my embrace. She tensed, but she gave in and hugs me back.

I stroke her back slightly to give her comfort.

"I am sorry for what happened to you." I whisper in her ears carefully not to scare her.

As a response she hugs me tighter. I hear her quiet sobs and sniffs. Natasha has her face buried in my neck. I can feel her tears on it.

After a solid 5 min hug session, she pulls back slowly.

"Uhm... I am sorry for ruining you shirt." She chuckles slightly with a small smile.

This is the first time I have seen her smile. It's a very beautiful smile.

"You have a beautiful smile. You should show it more often." I admit to her and she blushes slightly and laughs.

"And my shirt is okay. Comforting you is more important than my stupid shirt." I add.

She just looks at me with a smile.

"You know, when we get wherever we are going, you should try my tacos recipe. It was my moms." I tell her with a small smile, remembering my mom.

"I would love to try it." Natasha says. My smile got bigger.

Suddenly Natasha stands up and says, "I should go back fly this jet. We should be there approximately in an hour."

I just nod and lay back down to continue my nap.

one hour time skip

I had a very peaceful sleep UNTIL I was woken up by a certain red head.

I groan slight and look up at her. She stands there looking down at me with a smile.

"Why did you wake me up?" I say in a different voice, because I just woke up.

Natasha blushes and clears her throat.

"We are here." Tasha says quietly before head to the ramp to open it.

I take my duffel bag and walk with her out.

It's night time. When we walked out, I saw jets and a little amount of people.

We walked for a while. I just followed her like a lost puppy.

Me and Natasha entered the helicarrier. I followed her until we came to a stop.

She turn around to look at me.

"This is your room. Make yourself home. If you need anything I am 5 doors away." Natasha explains and I just nod along.

"Thank you. Goodnight Tasha." I say, accidentally slipping out the nickname.

Natasha smile brightly on what I just called her.

"Goodnight Y/N/N." She says, and she has a nickname for me, for me!

I open the door and shut it. I shower and change into some joggers and a plain white shirt.

I quickly fall asleep.

4 hours later

I pant and sweat. As I had another nightmare.

Something that has been happening to me since the death of my mother.

I groan and stand up to see my bedsheets wet. Great.

I take the bedsheets and walk around the helicarrier to find a... laundry room?

After a solid 5 minute search, I find a room.

It has a big ass kitchen and a laundry room.

I quickly get in and put the sheets in to wash. J habe to wait an frickin hour. So I decide to go to the kitchen.

I drank water and scrolled through my phone. Suddenly I hear footsteps and turn around to be met by green eyes.

Natasha stands there in her sleep clothes.

"Uhm, hey." I break the silence.

"Hey. What are you doing up?" She asks as she walks closer to me and sits next to me.

"I uh had a nightmare. I mean I have them every night. But this time my sheets... they uh... got wet." I admit and look down because of the embarrassment.

Natasha takes my hand in hers tightly.

"Hey. It's okay. You don't have to be embarrassed. It happens." She says to me in a soft voice.

I response nothing. I just look down.

"Do you maybe wanna talk about it?" Natasha asks gently.

"My nightmares are always the same. My mom, the torture and the lives I have taken." I admit to the former assassin.

She gives my hand a squeeze for assurance.

"My mom... she was the most beautiful and amazing person on this world. She was everything to me. My mother was kind, caring and overall the only person who cared for me. My dad died in an accident. My mother was killed right in-front of my own eyes by HYDRA. My sister disappeared, I thought she died, but after I escaped HYDRA, I found out she was still alive. She has two children. Eros and Emilia. My nephews. The only family I have left are them. If something happens to them, I would never forgive myself." I pour my heart out at the so-called heartless assassin.

third pov

Natasha was speechless by what Y/N has said. She just sat there and looked at her so much pity in her eyes.

She understands her. She doesn't know who her dad is. Her mother was killed. She had no one, except for Yelena.

Y/N pov

It was silence. Pure silence.

Suddenly, Natasha brought me into her arms. My head rested on her shoulder, as my hands are around her waist.

She rubs my back and hair.

I couldn't hold it longer. I broke completely down.

"It's okay. Let it out Y/N/N." She whispers in my ear.

"I just don't wanna go back there." I admit in a shaky voice.

"You won't. I won't let it." She assures me as she continues to comfort me.

After I calmed down, I slowly detach myself from her.

I sniff and look at her. "I am sorry."

She takes my hand in hers and says, "It's okay to cry and let your emotions free. You should never apologize for your feelings."

I smile at her gratefully and sigh.

"Sooooooo, do you wanna make some... *makes drum roll sounds*..... TACOS!" I exclaim and earn a chuckle from her.

She nods eagerly.

The whole night we make tacos, talk and eat. I eventually asked her why she was up and she told me.

I am glad I met Natasha. My comfort person
——————————

A/N: puh this was fun to write. See ya next time!
Take care of yourself <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 6.2K 51
Just a bunch of random POV one shots with Natasha Romanoff and Scarlett Johansson. This is my first attempt at this so I apologise in advance for the...
226K 4.7K 30
one shots stories of Scar and Nat. requests are open Happy reading dudes Will be updated of a Monday if I have one to do
111K 1.1K 28
|Natasha Romanoff x Fem reader| |Request: Open| |I don't own any of the Marvel Characters. | |fluff and smut mostly. | |G!p, in some chapters ;)|
23.3K 463 22
Oneshots of Natasha Romanoff This is my first book and my writing sucks -Natasha x fem reader -Maybe Scarlett x fem reader [slow updates] started: Ju...