A smile that touches the heart

By littleS4

His smile that touches millions of heart and her smile touched his heart. He is a bollywood actor and she is... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Copyright ©
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Nandini's apartment
Manik's apartment
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
A/N

Chapter 17

1.6K 189 20
By littleS4

Whole day Nandini spent her time with her parents.As her parents are most of the time away from home she had decided to shift to her apartment.
So now they are discussing about it.

Ishita: Are you sure Nandu? Why can't you stay here?

Nandini sighed and looked at her mother.

Nandini: Mumma stop being so dramatic, I am just 10mins away from here and I will be here when you come back from trips.

Raman: But why can't you stay here.

Nandini: Papa you both are always travelling and I am left alone in this damn big house with servents and also that apartment is very close to my hospital it's easy to travel.

Ishita: We are sorry beta.

Nandini: *frowning*Why?

Ishita: Because we are not giving you enough time and attention.

Nandini shaked her head in no and hugged her.

Nandini: No mumma you don't have to apologise I understand and I am grown up enough to take care of myself so you enjoy your life.

Raman: Yes Ishu let her live her life and we are proud of you Nandu.

Nandini hugged Raman and kissed his cheek making him smile.

Raman: Just promise us one thing.

Nandini: What?

Raman: You will take care of yourself and stay her when we are here.

Nandini: Done.

Ishita:So when are you shifting?

Nandini: In two three days I guess.

Ishita: Good before that you have to arrange for pooja.

Nandini: Yeah I was thinking about that.

Ishita: I will arrange for Panditji and ask for auspicious dates for pooja.

Raman: That will be good.

Nandini: By the way when will you leave for your next tour.

Raman: It's not decided but no tour for this week atleast.

Nandini: Good so we will arrange everything for this week.

Raman: Okay now it's late let's go and sleep.

Ishita: Good night Nandu.

Nandini: Good night Mumma and Papa.

All of them went to their room and slept.

Malhotra Mansion

Next morning Manik came home from his night shoot and saw his parents sitting outside in the garden having their morning tea.

Manik: Good morning Mom Dad.

Neyo:Good morning Manik. How was your shoot?

Manik: Ohh don't even ask.

Neyo: You want tea?

Manik: Yes please I am in dire need of it.

Mahesh: Acha when is Nandini coming?

Manik: I don't know I was going to pick her up but she texted me in the morning saying that she will come by herself.

Neyo:Ask her let me know and yes tell what does she likes to eat so I can prepare accordingly.

Manik: Ohh she likes your butter chicken mom and other than that its up to you she will eat whatever you make.

Neyo: Ok. Naw have your tea and get some rest.

Manik: Yes and Ohh avoid raisins she is allergic to it.

Neyo: Fine.

Saying this she got up and went inside while Mahesh was staring at Manik.
Manik took out his phone and texted Nandini to ask her when she will come.

He looked up to see Mahesh staring at him.

Manik:Dad What?

Mahesh: Are you sure you don't love Nandini?

Manik looked at him with stinky eyes.

Manik: What?

Mahesh: Yeah answer me?

Manik: I can tell I like her but love is a very strong word for me. But why are you asking this?

Mahesh: Because whenever you talk about her or hear her name you smile like a fool and you have some sort of shine and happiness in your eyes after you have met her, sure you have gone on a date with other girls but not more than one, maximum two times. But with Nandini I don't know what it is but you are happy from inside.

Manik: I know Dad I can feel some weird connection with her, whenever she is around I am happy, satisfied and I smile a lot and about the other girls you know how they are just for some publicity or money they be with me and some girls who were genuine I did not feel that connection with them.

Mahesh: I like that girl even before meeting her.You are in love my boy and I am happy for you just don't mess this up.

Manik: Ofcourse Dad and about love it's soon to tell.

Mahesh: Love doesn't see time Manik but you take your time and waiting to meet her.

Mahesh patted his back and went inside.

Manik sat there and thought about what his Dad said later after finishing his tea he went to get some sleep.

Murthy Mansion

Nandini was in the room talking to Navya on the call.

Nandini:Navya please help me with the dress. I am literally nervous.

Navya: Nandu tere rishte ke liye nahi ja rahe hai just calm down and get ready how you usually do.

Nandini: Yaar wo log Malhotra's hai I don't want to leave bad impression on them. I want them to like me.

Navya: Nandu who will not like you, you are a sweetheart and about them being Malhotra's you have heard about them from Manik and you know how they are. Just take a deep breath and get ready.

Nandini: Okk thankyou Navya. Are you shooting today?

Navya: Yes.

Nandini: When will you get free?

Navya: Around 6.

Nandini: Good come home in the evening I have to tell you something maybe I will call Manyu and Mukti too.

Navya: Are you telling them about you and Manik?

Nandini: What? Noo We are not telling them anytime soon. And you also have to keep your mouth shut.

Navya: Yes madam.

Nandini: Chal now bye, I have to get ready.

Navya:Bye All the best.

Nandini: Thank you.

Nandini got ready and went downstairs.

Raman: You look Preety Nandu.

Ishita: Mera bacha kitna pyaara lag raha hai.

Nandini:*smiling* Thankyou Mumma Papa. I am leaving now and Manyu, Mukti and Navya are coming for dinner.

Ishita: Anything special?

Nandini: No I have to tell them about my shifting and it's been long time I met them so.

Raman: Call Manik too.

Nandini: I don't know if he is free, I will ask him there.

Ishita: Okay beta now go and drive safe.

Nandini left from the Mansion not before messaging Manik about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...