๐‹๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐€๐‡

By pradabarb

lol just read๐Ÿค. More

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.

34.

5.8K 189 53
By pradabarb

            ★ 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐀 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐍𝐄𝐘 ★
                              ᴍᴀʀᴄʜ 24th, 2021
                                       7:55 ᴀᴍ

' Im getting ripped tonight. Rip that pussy ayee, I'm going in tonightttt '

I started doing the dance but stopped when I instantly forgot it. I've been tryna learn the dance for the past morning.

My first class is usually a little later but my professor is dedicated to get atleast an hour of the class in before leaving the school.

★ 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘★
11:11 ᴀᴍ

" Why do girls, love to do that pose." Mere sung walking into the kitchen, watching old Musical.ly." And then ya need trainers, what are those."

" Boy." I said laughing.

He rolled his eyes, slipping his feet into Nirah's size 7 ugg slides.

" Stop, don't talk to me, loser, lame, o wannabe." He said doing the little dance.

" You a goofy." I said pulling out the pancake mix reading the instructions.

Me, Ty'mere, and Destiny decided to stay at Nirah's house for a few days to help around the house and be there for her.

" Whatcha making." He said sitting on the stool, adjusting the bonnet on his head.

" Some waffles you fat bitch." I said preheating the waffle iron.

" Ya mama." He replied sticking out his tongue. I mugged him, I wanted to stab him with this big ass butcher knife.

" Mane, get the fuck." I mugged began making the pancake batter.

" I'm leaving in a few days anyways." He shrugged jumping off the counter." Going back to my city."

" The Lou." I smiled, 314 was my other hometown. Born in Indiana but I stayed going to Saint Louis since 9 and ever since then I been claiming that shit.

I would stay down there for long periods of time, and at the age of 13 I began developing their ways. St.Louis is filled with the low-down, slimey ass niggas and bitches. You can't trust shit in St.Louis, especially the girls they more gangsta than the niggas, they'll get your ass set up quick.

" Aw shit bitch." I said getting excited." How long you staying down der."

" Shit, I ain gon cap." He shrugged." Thinkin bout boxin cars and shit, I'm probably gone move down there."

" Man what." I said in my lil durk voice. I snapped my neck towards him.

" Yeah, Indiana ain't for me cuh." He said patting my back.

" STL crazy though." I said shutting the iron." You sure nigga, shit crucial that's the highest city for crime rate."

" Shit, I know." He nodded." Ain't shit hea for me, but killing niggas and shit."

" I feel you."

" Dessy and Nirah up yet?" I questioned, unlocking my phone and setting a timer for nine minutes." Kinda thinking about making a whole 5-star meal you feel me."

" Shid, you back in season Chef." He said rubbing his hands." I missed yo cooking boah."

" Can you get the sausage out so I can start those." I asked wiping my sweaty palms on my joggers.

" You better cook em like yo skin color, burnt." He said handing my the raw sausage pack.

" Fuck you bitch." I responded slapping his head." Yo sista like it."

" Aw foreal, I got something for yo ass." He yelled running out the kitchen.

I don't know what the fuck this boy on.

" Why are you running?, why are you running?" I yelled holding my hands out.

A few seconds later he came back with his sharp ass church shoes.

" I'm finna kick you in yo ass."

        ★ 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐀 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐍𝐄𝐘 ★

I walked into the classroom, scanning the room for Mikey. Finally seeing him in the 11th roll, I adjusted myself before going to where he was sitting.

" You came a little late." He said staring at me while I sat down.

I shook around the Starbucks and began sipping on it.

" Typical white bitch vibes." He mumbled, my eyes got big and I begun pulling out my notebook acting like I ain't hear him.

" Sooo." I dragged rubbing my hands together." What I miss."

" 15 minutes of bullshit, her no neck ass just repeating shit, but i wrote down what I felt like was important." He said sliding me his notebook.

I nodded copying down his notes.

" Her ass shaped like Ms.Puff, how the fuck you thick with no ass girl yo back long." He joked make me bust out laughing.

The whole class went silent, and everyone began looking back at us.

" Is something funny Ms.Whitney?" Professor Black questioned stopping his lesson.

" Nah." I stated." You can go back teaching Professor, y'all can turn around and look at professor now."

Mikey shook his head, slouching down in his seat. I knew an old bitch was gone try and try me today.

★ 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘★

" Dessy and Nirah still sleep?" I asked Mere as we set everything out on the kitchen table.

" Hell yeah, sleeping like grown ass men." He said checking the time." It's 12:45."

" Let's got wake they ass up then brah." I said smiling.

" Let's boil some water and throw it on em." He smirked; rubbing his hands together.

" Hell nahhhh." I shook my head as hard as I could, damnear could've knocked my brains loose." I ain't finna get my ass jumped cause of you, they gone go Incredible Hulk on our ass, and Nirah got them nigga hands."

" Brah." He busted out laughing." I feel you, Destiny ass gone throw hot grits on my ass, i don't want no parts of that shit either."

" See." I said laughing." We can just simply bang Pots In the room to wake they ass up.

" Yeah that sound cool." He agreed, we grab some pots and entered into Nirah's bedroom where Destiny and Nirah were sleeping on Nirah's king size bed.

" You ready?" I whispered holding the pots up in the air.

" Yeah, on the count of three." He whispered back laughing a little." One, Two, Three."

" Whomp Whomp, I ain't gone get no sleep cause of y'all, y'all ain't gone get no sleep cause of me." We yelled in unison banging the pots together.

We got that line off of BGC, but it was true cause they was up making TikTok's all damn night, making so much noise causing us to barely get any sleep, we were tossing and turning. I'm also that Nirah is being up and active, laughing, joking and smiling. I like that.

" Get out with that shit." Nirah said in her pop smoke voice. Me and Mere stopped banging them pots real quick.

" Well Damn." He said dropping the pots on the floor and held his hand over his chest.

" Shit, I guess y'all ain't hungry." I shrugged exiting out the room, Ty agreed and followed right after me.

We were shortly knocked down cause as soon as we said that and walked out the room, they jumped up and ran like 2 bulls who saw the color red.

" Y'all fucking fatasses." I said rubbing my head.

" My leg." Mere said in the fish off SpongeBob voice.

I laughed helping him up and headed into the kitchen.

" Move yall, before y'all grab y'all a plate let me take a picture." I said moving them out the way.

" Hungry the fuck up, we hongry." Nirah said rubbing her stomache.

@𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐃𝐆𝐀𝐅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

699K 30.3K 36
"I wonder who gon' ride for me if it go down" (Just read) @๐™พ๐™ฒ๐šƒ.๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ.๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ
1.1M 56.2K 88
๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ , ๐˜ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ต
36.1K 853 90
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
445K 12.5K 35
new nigga , new friends , new everything .