Technoblade and Percy Jackson...

By seacreatures459

What the title said There will not be cusses because both the Technoblade stream and Percy Jackson series don... More

Introduction!!!
Chapter 1- Percy's POV
Chatper 1 (continued) _Percy's POV
Chapter 2- Technoblade's POV
Chapter 3- Percy's POV
Chapter 4-Techno's POV
Chapter 5-Dream's POV
Update
Chapter 6- Percy's POV
Chapter 7- Dream's POV
Explanation to Percy, Techno, and Dream fighting
Chapter 8- Percy's POV
Chapter 9- Spectator's POV
Information Time, Yall!
Chapter 10 Dream's POV
Ending :(

Chapter 10: Part 2 Dream's POV

98 2 2
By seacreatures459

I dropped down on Tubbo as he talked to Tommy. I wasn't focusing on words, just motions.

"Calm down," Percy telepathically whispered. I slowed down a bit, my voices growling in frustration, but stepping down.

"Wait he's above me!" Tommy yelled in confusion.

"He was above me, He was above me," Tubbo answered.

"Ok, I have one obsideon" Tommy said. I stopped focusing on what Tommy and Tubbo had said, instead just trying to stay alive without really injuring Tubbo. Meaning, not killing him. That was not what I wanted to do, at least not now. Tubbo is leverage, not a target. Not yet. Half paying attention, Tubbo shocked me by knocking me down off the tree. 

"I knocked him down, I knocked him down," Tubbo yelled as I pranced away.

"Ok, kill him Tubbo, kill him." ReALlY? I started to tower up to Tommy with obsideon. Tubbo dropped down onto me, but I pushed him off, keeping on towering up. I started to laugh as I tower, later realizing that Tommy's on the ground.

"I have a gun Bitch. Oh shit, Tubbo do you have a shield"

"Yeah."

"Be careful."

"Oh wait, shit shit shit shit." I jumped off.

"He jumped off."

"Ok, he's healing." I start to chase Tommy, trying to get the disk. 

"Ok wait wait wait await wait wait."

"Oh fuck." Tubbo surges in front of me, making me fight with my ax in one hand and a shield in the other.

"K K K K K can you take him?" Of course he's not. Tommy immediate.y entered the fight with a  shield this time, as with the other he didn't have one.

"... He can't block with the shield," Tubbo said. I started to laugh as I fought, the voices in my head screaming for first blood.

"Ok we bow him." It seemed weird that they would be shouting their plans as if I couldn't hear them, but I brushed that away, fighting, worried at the fact that I didn't have a sheild. Then I reminded myself that I'm Dream. I'm fine.

"Ok, shield." I went to Tubbo and started to cut him down, little by little.

'Calm down a little,' Percy said. I rolled my eyes, smiling a little.

"Easy for you to say, your not fighting." 

"Ok he's on you."

"Oh what the fuck!"

"Ok I'm here, I'm here."

"He can't block with he shield." Why are they so annoying sometimes? I start to tune out the boys in trade for tuning out my voices.

'I'm bored.'

'You just where complaining in a battle.'

'So I can't change my mind?'

'No, your not allowed to.' I almost chuckled as I ate a gapple. Knowing that sooner or later I would have to come back to reality, I stop tuning out just to hear one of them say 'I'm panicking'.

"I haven't used any potions yet," I laughed, looking at their helplessness with delight. Tommy, the prison's almost ready for you. I heard kill three times before I decided to but in. This was going on far to long.

"Tommy stop, listen stop. Both of you stop."

"Why?"

"Stop, stand still."

"Why?"

"Listen, I haven't-"

This-I can-I can just-"

"-use any potions yet. I have strength, I have turtle master, I have regen, I have MULTIPLE god apples, I have my trident, I have tons of pearls, I have stacks of gapples, I have exp bottles. Guess what, my armer's broken-" I stopped to smash some exp bottles, "-guess what, now it's not. Ok? Your armor's going to break-everything, your going to die. Your gonna lose, so listen, Tommy, just, give me the disk and I won't kill Tubbo." I turned  and walked towards Tubbo, though my vision was centered around Tommy.

"Catch him now-alright Tubbo," Tommy started, clearly not hearing a thing I sighed. I sighed and slashed out at Tubbo, my sword dealing a crit. I gappled again and hit Tubbo for a second time.

"Tommy, Tommy, he's killing me!" Tubbo called out to Tommy. Just give up Tommy. I'm bored. This is going a bit long don't you think? 20-30 minutes of this already?

"Tommy,  he's gonna die- TOMMY he's gonna die!" I yelled. 

"What do you mean he's killing you?" Tommy, you dumb shit.

"Tommy, I'm dying-"

"Tommy, he's gonna die," I yelled over Tubbo.

"Dream, dream, dream please," Tubbo pleaded. But, my heart was cold. I refused to listen to any voices. I saw Percy coming towards me. 

'Leave me the fuck alone.'

'...'

"Tommy he's gonna die!" I screamed again.

"STOP STOP STOP, Tubbo, how is he beating you, how is he beating you," Tommy asked, clearly confused. Please, you would both be gone if I could do that. But I still need you Tommy.

"Ok I's regenning, I'm regenning slowly." Half a heart at a time. Half a heart that I could clearly take from you as easily as I'm letting you regain it.

"Tubbo, where are you?"

"I'm down, I'm down where you were fighting." By the side of a mountain. That I could easily push you off of. And you could die. Tommy just pick to stop all of this. I'm bored and I want to go home.

"Listen, Tommy, listen, I can kill him if I want to. listen, this is your choice, this is your choice. It's-It's been to long for  You not to make this choice. Right not, I want you to choose," I said.

"But you can't, I have the disk, you don't, alright?" And that's why I'm going to kill Tubbo if you don't give it to me. This kid is as smart as a rock right now.

"Tommy, I still have one of the disk, and I have Tubbo." I could basically feel Percy breathe down on me at this point. 

"Listen, make a choice, choose between your disk or Tubbo."

"You know I'm not going to kill you, but Tubbo..." Tubbo is a loose string.

"Wait so if I was to run away now, and chest away the disk, how could you kill Tubbo? He's fine, he's in full netherite." I rolled my eyes. One more hit and he's dead.

"It's-It's a bit worse for wear If I have to be honest Tommy," Tubbo answered.

"Oh really?"

"I have pearls, I have stacks upon stacks of pearls," I said, trying to cut this shorter. Just give me the fucking disks.

"Well dream-"

"I have speed pots, I can drink some down, I have a trident, with riptide-" Tommy acts quickly and pearls. I see the pearl land, Tommy appear, and put the disk in the ender chest. Do I care though? No. Nothing has changed.

"Yes, yes yes yes!"

"Ok ok," Tommy says, calming down as if he checked a box off the checklist of problems.

"Ok," Tubbo says. 

"We need to get out, we need to get out." 

"It's fine, I mean, it doesn't change anything, You still have the disk in your inventory, I can just kill Tubbo the same." I smirked.

"Why not?" Both of the kids asked.

"Tubbo, behind, behind."

"Tommy, you can't defend him. You were defending him before. I haven't even tried yet. "

"How do we know your not lying." I went against Technoblade and won. That says a little something.

"Because I came prepared, I always come prepared." I smashed down exp bottles, trying to prove a point.

"There, my armor is full of durability."

"Wait-" The sun was setting. It had been two hours since Tommy and Tubbo started to get the disks. This was going on too long.

"Just give me the disk," I tried to persuade.

"Look, Tommy, your powerless, ok? I can kill Tubbo, I can kill you if I wanted to, but I won't. I can kill Tubbo. I-I just for the first time I was trying for ten seconds, and he was pleading in a corner, Tommy."

"Is that true? Were you pleading?" Tommy looked at Tubbo. "H-how much damage did he actually do?"Tommy built up in front of Tubbo.

"A lot, I was on like half a heart, one more hit and I would have been gone."

"What, really?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, holy shit, here, have some gapples." Always considerate of your best friend. I sighed, thinking of what Techno had said. Techno should have deserved better. And now, he had Percy, but he still couldn't undo the past so easily and was emotionally wounded from that time.

"Thank you," Tubbo laughed as Tommy gave him more. 

"Ok, listen, Tommy, alright," I started.

"We take a break for it?" Tubbo asked. I had enough of this. I needed to wrap this up quickly.

"I feel like I've given you way too much time, Ok listen, make a decision. Tubbo dies, or you give me the disk. 10- 9- 8-"

"Tubbo, what do I do?"

"7-"

"I don't want to-"

"Keep the disk, keep the disk."

"6-"

"Keep the disk-"

"WHY?"

"5-"

"It will be worth it, it will be worth it"

"4-"

"Why should I?"

"Tommy,  keep the disk, I'm fine. I've done enough in my life, I've done enough in-"

"3-"

"My life..."

"I've done enough, it's fine."

"TUBBO!"

"Keep the disk"

"2-" Tommy sighed and went to the enderchest, taking the disk out, and handed it to me. I smiled.

"Thank you."

Sorry this took so long

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 227 30
Tubbo and Ranboo finally meet up, and quickly start realizing they like each other more than friends. How will this go? Gore Swearing Kissing And...
123K 4.2K 27
‼️TW: violence, blood, maybe some gore‼️ Two neighbouring countries; one controlled by King Phil and his three sons Techno, Tommy, and Wilbur, and th...
27K 1K 33
"Tommy? What- it's 2 in the morning-" Phil is shaken from his half awake daze at the sight of Tommy, on his doorstep, looking like he's been through...
32.4K 695 55
This story is a Quackbur ship🧍‍♀️ Plz don't be rude this was my first book but anyways Tw:SMUT, Alcohol, cursing (a lot of it), Angst fluff, smut, a...