Murderer Mystery || J.JK FF ✓

By xGucciTaeex

"Your love burns my lips and engulf my soul." @xGucciTaeex More

Author's note (Super Important)
ू Foreword ु
{01} New life/Intro
{02} Warning
{03} Scream
{04} Prince Bunny
{05} Song Yerim
{06} The Diva
{07} Meet Bangtan
{08} Headmaster
{09} Pink Princess
{10} Murderer on the loose
{11} Moving in
{12} In crisis or danger?
{13} Accuse
{14} Conjecture
{15} Banana Milk
{16} Hazard in the night
{17} Interrogation
{18} Father
{19} Talk
{20} Cookies and milk
{21} Daze
{22} Brekkie
{23} Beaten
{24} Lemon?
{25} A talk with Namjoon
{26} Left
{27} First enemy detected
{28} Clouds
{29} Complaint
{30} Safe
{31} Fear
{32} Getting to know you
{33} Trust
{34} Why
{35} Flushed
{36} Buddy up
{37} Second enemy detected
{38} Hamster
{39} Little do you know
{40} Fat
{41} Acquaintance
{42} Kim SeokJin
{43} COW (Colony of Weirdos)
{44} Sehunnie
{45} Lockdown
{46} Plan
{47} Midnight
{48} The Sassy King
{49} Expose
{50} Third enemy detected
{51} Hate
{52} Roam
{53} Candy
{54} Sunshine
{55} Irritation
{56} Ignore
{57} Bored
{58} Fourth enemy detected
{59} Apologise
{60} You're mine
{61} Bad news
{62} Missing
{63} Silent night
{64} Chill pill
{65} Nightmare
{66} Red cheeks
{67} Promise
{68} Tense
{69} Attempt
{70} Threats
{71} Eavesdrop
{72} Protective
{73} Closer
{74} Photograph
{75} Kinks and fetishes
{76} Bodyguards
{77} Parents
{78} Boring room
{79} Solved
{80} Failure
{81} Finessed
{82} Suspicion
{83} Betrayal
{84} Fifth enemy detected
{85} Peculiar
{86} Flowers
{87} Preparation
{88} Dark
{89} Found
{90} Combat
{91} Danger
{92} Lovers' fight
{93} Trouble
{94} Sneaky
{95} Fallen
{96} Mourned
{97} Guilt
{98} Starving
{99} Trouble
{100} Alienated
{101} Appalling
{102} Evident
{103} Butterfly
{104} Pretty boy
{105} Duck
{106} Civil
{107} Frustration
{108} Rest
{110} Tsundere
{111} Reward
{112} Apple pen
{113} Poison
{114} Sixth enemy detected
{115} Contemplate
{116} Womb day
{117} Star
{118} Crazy
{119} Son-in-law
{120} Vroom
{121} Annoyed
{122} Silent
{123} Documentation
{124} Expeditious
{125} Favour
{126} Moon
{127} Disbelief
{128} The last interogation
{129} Justice
{130} Pain
{131} Photo of my mind
{132} Falling
{133} Mess
{134} Announcement
{135} News
{136} Rainy
{137} Dull
{138} Relief
{139} Aliven
{140} Truce
{141} Funny
{142} Sunny
{143} Reunite
{144} My love
{145} Euphoria
{146} Ding Dong
{147} Toast
{148} Endearment

{109} Cute

203 10 13
By xGucciTaeex

1:43pm

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~JUNGKOOK'S POV~

"Are you sure you can walk?" I questioned Taehyung anxiously, as I watch him carefully walking beside me with crutches. It was difficult to see my hyung walking like that but I have to get used to it for some time.

"Yes," Taehyung told me confidently and I squeeze my lips together doubtfully and acquiesce.

We had decided to take a walk outside to enjoy the nice breeze even though Taehyung couldn't walk properly. I had merely suggested for a walk as if the interrogation had taken indoors, Y/N would've wanted to come instead of resting. I know I'm a bit selfish and that I should focus on the ones who are more injured but Y/N is precious. End of discussion.

"Alright, firstly, when you were captured, what happen?" I asked him curiously, slowing down my pace so Taehyung could catch up. We weren't rushing to anywhere, just a short walk outside. "Try to provide me with every bit of information and clues you have heard."

"Well, there wasn't much," Taehyung started and I nodded, urging him to continue. "There was this one murderer who had visited me regularly and every day to check how I was doing."

"Did he hurt you?" I asked, reluctant to hear the answer that Taehyung will provide and he shakes his head, smiling gratefully.

"No, instead we had a great talk," Taehyung replied. "He didn't bring any food or any water for me though since it wasn't allowed. The only thing he had let me was to do my business and I was already thankful."

"What did you guys talk about?" I quizzed him as it was essential for me to know all the details as a detective.

"He mainly told me about his feelings working as a murderer and to be honest..." Taehyung's gaze drop to the floor and he sighed. "I felt emotional listening to it and I realise, not all the murderers are bad."

I was taken aback by his statement as it sounded bullsh*t to me. Ever since they murdered someone, I've lost all respect for them and I wasn't a lawyer to bring justice. Plus, with Taehyung saying something like this... it nearly sounds abnormal. But as a detective and as a friend, I had to listen.

"What do you mean by that unusual statement?" I questioned and Taehyung wrinkled his nose as he thought about it.

"He had stated that he was forced to be part of it," Taehyung murmured sadly. "It all started when the murderers have realised his talents and had decided to ask him to join but he had denied it. The murderers got furious and had threaten to murder his family and ruin his life if he don't do it and he had to agree. How low can they possibly get? Forcing someone to do something, that's just-" Taehyung shook his head to express his anger.

"That's how it is," I replied casually. "Is there more?"

"He also told me that he hasn't killed anyone as his job is to just fight detectives off since he was strong, tall, and well-built apparently."

Hm, strong on the outside but soft on the inside.

"But he has NEVER killed anyone before as he made his boss promise to not let him do the dirty job," Taehyung said, stopping to scratch his hair and I stare hard at the floor.

Impossible... then that person isn't considered a murderer but that's just... it was hard to accept the truth as he was part of the murderous gang! But... he didn't get to have a say to be in it after all.

"His bestie Baekhyun got apprehended though and he feels lost and lonely," Taehyung announced and I raised my eyebrow in surprise.

Hold on a second... didn't Baekhyun say something about having a bestie with him that was in the-

"That's about it... we didn't talk that much since the other murderers have come in most of the time when he's with me. And he didn't tell me his name as he was too scared his boss might do something to him."

"Thanks, Taehyung, I think that's enough clues to give me a thought," I slide him a grateful smile as I try to collect my thoughts together to give me an ending conclusion.

"Oh, you already suspected someone?" Taehyung questioned me curiously and I shook my head.

"I wish I was a fast-thinker like Y/N is," I smile cheerfully as just by saying her name brings me happiness. "Everything will be so much easier."

"You're so lucky to find a girlfriend like Y/N," Taehyung replied, giving me a small smile. "She's so nice and pretty."

I just nodded wordlessly, wanting to believe that it was destiny instead of luck. But at the same time, I did get quite lucky. "Anyways, do you have anything else to report to me?" I asked him and he drifted his gaze towards the park that was right beside us. His eyes travel over to a seating area as though he found it more interesting than the question I have asked.

"Can we sit over there?" Taehyung asked me, giving me the puppy eyes. "I feel kind of tired..."

"Alright," I agreed reluctantly as the interrogation was about to come to an end and was hoping that we could walk towards our dormitory instead as it was far away.

Keeping my eyes on Taehyung to ensure he won't fall over by accident, we reach the chair in a few short seconds and he had slumped down, smiling at me tiredly. I grab the crutches to hold them for him as I place myself next to him.

"There isn't anything else to report... it was just a traumatic experience but I'll get over it," Taehyung murmured. "One of the cruel murderers beat me up to ensure I wouldn't escape. But seriously, if they had a brain they would know it would be hard for me to escape."

"Whatever you say..." I mumbled, sighing out loud as I fiddle with my fingers. "Anyways, since you don't have anything else to tell me, we're done for now."

Taehyung just nodded with a boxy smile and I glance at him. "Are you feeling okay?"

"Yeah, I've been fine ever since Y/N saved me..." Taehyung told me, smiling gratefully but I found it uncomfortable. "How is she doing now? I haven't seen her for a while."

"She got hurt," I simply answered and Taehyung's eyes widen in surprise.

"What- how!?" He asked curiously, anxiously looking at me. "What happen!? Is she alright?"

It was reasonable why Taehyung was acting this way, worried for a friend. But getting bombarded with questions like that make me feel like he was her boyfriend instead of me.

"She got attacked... she's fine now," I mumbled, wondering if she was doing okay with Yoongi.

"Really? Someone's taking care of her right? If not, I can take care of her while you're busy!"

I didn't say anything but stare at him as he continue to rant about her. "Is okay if you're busy the whole day! If is anything for Y/N, I'll do it for her safety and happin-"

"Taehyung," I pronounce his name, slightly scowling a bit and I pause for a few seconds to grab his attention. "Thank you for worrying about her but please, don't go over the boundaries and step overboard," I said, forcing a smile and Taehyung pouted, passing me a look that he realises he made a mistake.

"Sorry, I just can't help myself... she's just so precious and cute," He answered with breathy giggles and I frowned.

"I know she's precious and cute, but SHE'S MINE," I reminded him in annoyance that he had to compliment her in such a strange way. "Touch her and I'll kill you." It doesn't hurt to be a little protective of what's mine after all, right?

"I'm just saying," Taehyung replied with a small smile. "No need to get jealous."

"I'm not the jealous type," I insisted, rolling my eyes. "But what's mine is mine so you need to back off."

"Stop being so addictive," Taehyung complained, wrinkling his nose at me in disgust and I scoffed. "You'll probably get annoyed if I visit her so I'm just going to text her and ask if she's okay-"

"Don't you dare," I cut him off with a glare. "Don't text or message her, didn't your parents tell you to not talk to strangers?" I questioned and he frowned at me.

"But she's not a stranger? She's my adorable bestie," Taehyung smiled brightly, his face turning a bit red as though he was thinking of her.

Excuse you- this little b*tch-

"You don't need to compliment her," I told him, clenching and unclenching my fists. "We know she's fine as hell."

"Can't I say anything about her? I just want to check on her and I have a few things to ask her too-"

"Do you think she's Wikipedia?" I interrupted him in disbelief, wondering why he was so attracted to my Y/N. "If you have questions, google that sh*t for yourself. Don't pressure my girlfriend."

Taehyung pass me a weird look as though he was talking to a degenerate fool. "What the hell-"

"What I'm trying to say is," I paused to take a deep breath. "Don't steal what's mine, find your own girl." 

~END OF JUNGKOOK'S POV~

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thank you for reading <3

~Xin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

891K 41.2K 40
"ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ, ᴀᴍᴏʀ" ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴꜱ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ, ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ & ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ
4.1K 420 25
"you want to get yourself killed? just do it and leave me out of it." ○○○ @staetus-
8.8K 401 27
Je Ne Regrette Rien {COMPLETED} ----------------- Secrets (Kim Taehyung fanfic)
592K 17.2K 18
"I won't hesitate to punish you , if you escape this mansion baby "