𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 ➢ ᴅ...

By _devilishEJ_

** COMPLETED ** In some parts of the world, Fallon Perez is about as famous as the Hale family. With her conn... More

Intro + Cast
Ch. 1 - OMEGA
Ch. 2 - SHAPE SHIFTED
Ch. 3 - ICE PICK
Ch. 4 - ABOMINATION
Ch. 5 - VENOMOUS
Ch. 6 - FRENEMY
Ch. 7 - RESTRAINT
Ch. 8 - RAVING
Ch. 9 - PARTY GUESSED
Ch. 10 - FURY
Ch. 11 - BATTLEFIELD
Ch. 12 - MASTERPLAN
Intro to Season 3A
Ch. 13 - TATTOO
Ch. 14 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 15 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 16 - UNLEASHED
Ch. 17 - FRAYED
Ch. 18 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 19 - CURRENTS
Ch. 20 - VISIONARY
Ch. 21 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
Ch. 22 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 23 - ALPHA PACT
Ch. 24 - LUNAR ECLIPSE
Intro to Season 3B
Ch. 25 - ANCHORS
Ch. 26 - MORE GOOD THAN BAD
Ch. 27 - GALVANIZED
Ch. 28 - ILLUMINATED
Ch. 29 - SILVERFINGER
Ch. 30 - RIDDLED
Ch. 31 - LETHARIA VULPINA
Ch. 32 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 33 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF
Ch. 34 - DE-VOID
Ch. 35 - INSATIABLE
Ch. 36 - THE DIVINE MOVE
Intro To Season 4
Ch. 37 - THE DARK MOON
Ch. 38 - 117
Ch. 39 - MUTED
Ch. 40 - THE BENEFACTOR
Ch. 41 - I.E.D
Ch. 42 - ORPHANED
Ch. 43 - WEAPONIZED
Ch. 44 - TIME OF DEATH
Ch. 45 - PERISHABLE
Ch. 46 - MONSTROUS
Ch. 47 - A PROMISE TO THE DEAD
Ch. 48 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Ch. 49 - BROKEN GLASS
Bonus Ch. - MI ALMA

Ch. 50 - THE WOLVES OF WAR

4K 104 20
By _devilishEJ_

Fallon's outfit:

Chapter Fifty
The Wolves Of War

Scott, hiding behind a stone support column, looks around the corner for a brief moment to find Malia ducked behind a nearby dumpster, though he's forced to move back to avoid being hit by gunfire, which just broke the cement covering the corner he was just standing behind.

Deucalion is desperately trying to crawl away to safety, and Peter has just rushed from behind another support column to behind a steel barrel in hopes of it holding up better against the Hunters' ammunition.

Malia, still ducked down as far as she can against the front of a dumpster, tries to hold the metal container still so Lydia, who is covering her ears to minimize the trauma to her enhanced sense of hearing, remains safe. Scott, who is just barely avoiding being hit where he is, frantically calls out for his girlfriend, "Malia!"

A Hunter with an assault rifle has just found Scott's hiding spot and is about to shoot him, much to Scott's panic, until suddenly, Stiles' Jeep speeds through the road in front of the shipyard and forcefully hits the Hunter so hard he flies backward. Scott, stunned, looks at Stiles, who gives him a relieved-yet-exasperated look.

"You didn't think you were doing this without me, did ya?" Stiles asked but before Scott can process his best friend's arrival, Derek, Fallon and Nadia appears next to the Jeep and smirks at him. "Without us?" Derek asked making Scott's asked widen, not waiting for a response, Derek immediately lets out his fangs, claws, and glowing blue eyes before roaring and launching himself into the fray, allowing him to easily take down two Hunters in midair.

Fallon surged forward, grabbing the barrel of a gun a hunter was pointing at Nadia before hitting him with the butt and up it making him instantly fall to the ground. "So weak." Fallon mumbled making Nadia laugh.

Since the intervention has tilted the fight in their favor, Malia gets out of her hiding spot and rushes toward a Hunter, shoving him hard against the chain-link fence behind him. Without pausing, Malia, using her newly-taught sightless acuity, senses a Hunter behind her and pirouettes before slashing him across the chest several times with her claws. Finally, Malia runs backward to kick the first Hunter in the head, easily knocking him out.

Nadia ran forward, easily taking down two hunters as a hunter ran up to Fallon, instantly pulling the trigger. The bullet hit her stomach and just bounced to the ground making Fallon look at the hunter whose eyes widened. She grabbed the barrel of the gun before raising her eyebrows.

"You do realize you just shot a pregnant woman, right?" She asked and the man just looked at her fearfully before she effortlessly flipped him making him fall to the ground with a groan.

Monroe watches as her hunters go down left and right making her realize they're outmatched. She quickly ran toward her SUV with the rest of the Hunters who are conscious and not badly injured before they drive away.

They meet up with Malia, Derek, and Peter and join Scott, who had been trying his best to keep Deucalion alive, to no avail.

Deucalion's breaths become more and more shallow as he gently thrusts his hand on top of Scott's, a trickle of blood dripping from his mouth. Scott, knowing deep down that Deucalion won't survive, looks devastated as he makes eye contact and listens to what he has to say.

"Gerard... What he f-f-fears most... He can't... beat you..." He said weakly as he slowly runs out of air and time, though he chuckles as if almost in amusement when he realizes how this war ends, smiling in spite of himself. "...And he knows it." Before Deucalion can say more, his eyes go glassy, his breathing stops, and his hand slips out of Scott's own, confirming his death.

Scott, with tears in his eyes, exhales in disappointment as the others gather closely around him. Malia, just as upset by Deucalion's death, shakes her head in disbelief. "It's really started, hasn't it?" She asked and Stiles frowns, "What's started?" He asked and Scott stands to his feet, though he doesn't immediately take his eyes off of Deucalion's body.

"It's an all-out war." Scott said before turning to look at the rest of his friends, finally remembering that Derek, Fallon and Nadia has re-joined them for the first time in over a year. Noticing Scott's line of sight, Lydia, Malia, and Peter all turn to look at the. as well as Scott walks forward and hugs Derek tightly.

They pulled away and Derek patting Scott's shoulder before Scott looked at Fallon who smiled at him. "Good to see you guys still alive." She said as Scott hugged her while Peter rolls his eyes in the background and sighs before he turns toward his nephew.

"As much as I enjoy the impromptu family reunion, what are you doing here?" Peter asked as Scott and Fallon pulled away while Lydia and Nadia hugged each other. "We found a pack slaughtered in Brazil. There were two words written in blood on the wall- Beacon Hills." Derek explained while wrapping his arm around Fallon's waist.

Scott glances backward at Deucalion's body for a moment before turning back to look at them with a surprised look on his face. "You came back for Beacon Hills?" He asked making Fallon chuckle, "No, we came back for you." She said making  Scott looks at them gratefully and smiles at them before suddenly, the police radio in Stiles' Jeep starts to chirp and beep.

After a moment, Gerard's voice is heard through the speakers, and the pack follows Scott and Stiles to the Jeep. Scott gets into the passenger seat while Stiles gets into the driver's seat while the others circle around the open windows to hear what Gerard has to say. Ever the literary scholar, Gerard recites an modified excerpt from Shakespeare's play Julius Caesar.

"Blood and destruction / And dreadful objects so familiar / All pity choked with custom of fell deeds / And Caesar's spirit, ranging for revenge / With Ate by his side come hot from hell / Shall in these confines with a monarch's voice...Do you know the rest, Scott? Do you know your Shakespeare?"

Scott looks up at Fallon, who is standing outside of the passenger door of the Jeep with Derek and Malia and who nods to indicate thats she knows the answer. Scott picks up the radio microphone and hands it to her, who finishes the quote, "Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war..." She quoted, knowing the play by heart.

"War, indeed. Welcome back, Fallon. You must all be feeling rather nostalgic. Are you pleased with the little family reunion I've gathered around you, Scott?"  Gerard said and Scott can't help but roll his eyes, albeit with a grim expression on his face, before he responds over the radio. "Yeah, why don't you come join us, and I can thank you in person."

"I even have a few visitors for you... from London. Even someone like Jackson Whittemore couldn't resist coming back to Beacon Hills." Gerard says making Lydia's eyes widen, "Say "Hello," Jackson!" Gerard said followed by yells of pain.

"Do it again, old man! Come a little closer-- I'm gonna shove that thing so far up your ass!"

"He's lost none of his charm, has he? You can find him here with us at the armory, Scott. He's lost none of his charm, has he? You can find him here with us at the armory, Scott. Your deputy Hellhound met some friends of his while responding to a call from Eichen House. Your father was on his way back from San Francisco with the goal of entering the fight... But he didn't get far. You might want to tell your mother to skip her shift at the hospital tonight. Liam and his friends are there now. Optimistic of them, but woefully ill-advised."

"This is how you wage war, Scott. A strategic positioning of your army against theirs. Which is why you will come to me. You will try to save as many as you can, and you might even save a few. But, your limited resources will be spread thin, and ultimately, you will fail." Scott, overwhelmed by what he's hearing, grimaces and sighs as he squeezes his eyes closed for a moment, clutching the radio so tightly that he nearly crushes it.

"The dogs of war, Scott... They're coming for you."

Lydia flipped the animal clinic sign on the door from "OPEN" to "CLOSED" before joining Scott, Malia, Derek, Fallon, and Stiles in the exam room. They are gathered around the metal exam table as Stiles, Derek and Fallon begin to explain how they are involved in the situation. Fallon had sent Nadia to the hospital to help Liam.

"So, literally day one of my internship, and up comes this slide about this guy they've been chasing in the woods of North Carolina with an accomplice." Stiles started and Malia furrow her brows in confusion as she looked at Derek and Fallon. "I thought you guys were in South America." She said and Fallon nodded.

"We were. The bodies of the wolves we told you about? They blamed Derek. Making him wanted for murder... again." Fallon said, side glancing at Derek who roll his eyes at her while Stiles nodded. "So, I learn that the FBI has cornered this feral, mass-murdering unsub-" Stiles said but before he could continue, Derek cuts him off.

"We found a group of Hunters gathering in a meeting place. I was trying to get information." Derek said and Stiles rolls his eyes before finishing his thought. "Yeah, well, the FBI found it, too, and they were planning a SWAT assault to take him down, dead or alive." Stiles looks over to see Lydia smirking, clearly humoring Stiles, while both Scott and Malia are looking at them with wide eyes.

"And, as we all know, though, with Derek, it's preferably dead." Stiles said making Fallon chuckle while Derek shrugged slightly, acknowledging the truth in Stiles' words as the debate continues on. "Preferably." Derek said and Stiles ignores him in favor of moving on with the story.

"So, I convinced them to take me on the field op." Scott and Malia are still looking at them with shock and confusion, while Lydia's expression is both incredulous and impressed by what she's hearing, "You convinced the FBI to bring an intern onto an extremely dangerous field operation?" Lydia asked.

"I'm surprised he didn't convince them he could lead it." Fallon said and Stiles' expression is one of complete sincerity when he responds to this comment, "I tried- didn't work." Stiles shakes his head slightly before getting to the point.

"Anyway, long story short, I basically had to, you know, save his life." Stiles said making Fallon laugh while Derek looks at Stiles with a mixture of exasperation and offense at what he is implying, "That's not how it happened."

"Yeah, I may have left out a detail, but that's the gist of it." Stiles said defensively as he looks over at the others. Lydia is nodding skeptically, while Scott and Malia look impressed. "That's the essential essence of it." Stiles said and Derek raised his eyebrows, "You couldn't walk." Derek said and Stiles scoffed. 

"I was limping."

"You couldn't walk- and I know that because I was carrying you."

**Sounds of gunfire are ringing loudly as FBI agents all duck for cover and start shooting back. Suddenly, the pair of double doors open to reveal Derek holding Stiles in a bridal carry. Derek's expression is one of annoyance and frustration as Stiles, who seems to have lost his right shoe in the crossfire, dramatically screams in pain at the top of his lungs, his eyes squeezed shut.

Derek only looks more irritated when Stiles finally opens his eyes to find that he was shot in the foot, and the sight of his blood-soaked sock shocks him so badly that he faints, much to Derek's exasperation.

Behind them Fallon followed, shaking her head.**

"They shot my toe! You wanna see it?"
Stiles says as he looks at Derek as though he is hurt by Derek's interpretation of their story. Derek rolls his eyes and looks at Lydia, Scott and Malia with an expression that seems to say, 'You see what I had to deal with?'.

"My toe was caught in the crossfire! It was obliterated!" Stiles said making Lydia looks at him kn exasperation, "Okay forget your toe." She said. Stiles looks at Lydia, clearly upset with the lack of concern regarding his injuries, and mutters quietly, "Obliterated."

Stiles looks over at Scott, who sighs and tries to redirect the conversation back to the task at hand, "Guys, it's not just the Hunters- we've got another problem." He said and Lydia nodded, "It's called the Anuk-ite." Lydia said making Stiles, Derek and Fallon look confused, "What's the Anuk-ite?" Stiles asked.

"It can get into your head, it can make you see things." Scott says, and Stiles nods slowly, "What does it look like?" He asked. "It used to look like two ordinary people... But, somehow, they merged." Lydia answers and Stiles looks very unsettled by what he's hearing, "All we know is it's made of two faces- one human, the other supernatural."

"It's a shapeshifter, just like us. But it knows what you're afraid of- what you fear most." Scott explained and Malia nodded, "And now it can kill you just by looking at you." She said and Stiles raised his eyebrows. "Okay, so you're telling me that we've gotta go up against this thing blind and face our deepest fear?" Stiles asked and they nodded. "What do you fear most?" Scott asked looking at Stiles, "Blindness." Stiles said and Fallon raised her eyebrows in amusement.

"Becoming blind?" She asked and Stiles nodded, "Yeah, terrified of it. Always have been." He said and when they all look at him blankly, Stiles continues on. "This just seems to be a situation of unfortunate overlap." He said and Scott turned to the others.

"Lydia, you and Stiles need to find Argent. Get to the armory and rescue Jackson." Scott said and Lydia nodded, "I don't think we have time to wait for him. I've gotten through those doors once anyway, I can do it again." She said and Stiles looks at them incredulously, interjects before they can continue. "Can we slow it down just for one second to make sure I'm grasping this? So, we're talking about actually doing this? We're gonna do exactly what Gerard wants us to? Is that right?"

"Stopping this thing can stop Gerard an and the Hunters?" Fallon asked and Scott sighed, "Not all of them are Hunters." He said making her raise her eyebrows at him. "No, he's right. Most of them are ordinary people acting out of fear." Lydia backed him up and he sighed, "Monroe's not gonna change... But I think that we can reach the others. Most of them, actually."

"The Anuk-ite is causing them to come from a place of fear."

"Well, fear's pretty motivating, especially when it leads to anger." Derek shrugged. "And I think that if we can take out the fear, we can take out the fight in them, too. They're afraid of us, but they don't have to be. They just have to change their minds."

"We have to change their minds." Fallon corrected, "Okay. We can face the Anuk-ite. We can try to fight it blind. We can try to face our fears. But, we still need to know how to catch it." Malia said. "Yeah, we'll figure that out. We always do." Scott said making Fallon smile at him, "Well, it's nice to see someone hasn't lost their optimism." She said and Scott smiled weakly at her, "Not yet." He said.

Stiles, who stares off into the distance for a moment, bitterly interjects, "I have." Stiles said making Lydia shoots Stiles another exasperated look before turning to Scott. "We will buy you time, Scott. Who knows? Maybe Jackson has the answer." Lydia said ans Malia nodded, "Maybe Argent will come back with one." Malia said and Scott looked at her, Derek and Fallon.

"You three, you're with me. And we need Peter- anyone who can help stop this thing, or slow it down." Scott looks over at Malia, and the two share an affectionate expression, "Where are we headed?" Malia asked. "The high school." Scott said and Fallon raised her eyebrows, "That's where we're gonna find this thing?" She asked and Scott shook his head.

"No. It'll find us."

Scott, Malia, Fallon and Derek arrived at the high school and are horrified to find that Peter has been petrified into stone. Malia, overwhelmed, pauses for a moment, "He's not dead. He can't be." Malia said before Fallon focused her hearing to hear a faint heartbeat coming from the statue. "He has a heartbeat, but it's faint." Fallon said, but the suddenly was distracted by the sound of footsteps approaching them, "And we're not alone."

Scott and Malia share a worried look before Scott looks Peter up and down. When Scott's eyes widen in realization, Malia looks at him with a confused expression, "Scott?" Scott continues to think for a moment before he finally speaks. "I think I know how to catch it."

Two Hunters armed with assault rifles are running down the hallway while Scott, Malia, Fallon and Derek hide in the nearby stairwell. Once the Hunters are out of earshot, they begin to quietly plan their next move. "We can't just hide. Peter's not going to last like that." Malia said.

"Well, neither will we if that thing finds us, too."

"We've got to wait for Stiles." Scott said making Malia sigh impatiently, "I'm not waiting here." She said and before anyone can react, Malia leaps down the steps into the entrance hall, forcing them to follow after her. When they finally catch up to her, Scott grabs her gently by the wrist to stop her, "Whoa, hey, Malia, hold on!"

Hearing something behind them the four of them turn around to find Monroe holding a handgun aimed at Scott's chest before shooting. The bullet hit him in the chest making him fall to the ground and Malia eyes widened before she quickly rushed over to him. "Scott-" She started to say but he cut her off, "No, I'm okay! Don't let her go." He said.

Just as Monroe turns to leave, Malia partially transforms with her glowing blue eyes, fangs, and claws, and roars in fury at her before running after Monroe, who immediately ran off. Meanwhile, Derek pulled Scott up slightly making Scott groan.

He pressed his hand against his bleeding wound and is alarmed when he sees that his blood is tinged with the yellow wolfsbane serum. Derek and Fallon immediately recognizing it and remembering what Kate said in about putting it in a bullet, looks at Scott with worry. "No, you're not okay. It's yellow wolfsbane. It's gonna kill you." Derek said making Scott's eyes widen in shock and horror.

"What?!?"

Derek has Scott's arm around his shoulder as he half-carries him into the nearby science lab to treat his wounds while Fallon keeps and eye out for any hunters. Derek gently seats Scott on one of the stools before beginning to rifle through the nearby cabinet while Scott, already weak from the poison, starts to object. "Guys, just go! Help Malia, please." Derek continues to search the cabinet while he responds.

"I'm not worried about her. We've gotta get rid of this. There's only one way to get rid of wolfsbane-" Derek finds a small, hand-held blowtorch in the cabinet and hits the trigger to make sure it works, causing a small blue flame to come out, "You burn it out."

Fallon walked over and placed a gentle hand on Scott's shoulder, "I'll go help Malia. Let Derek help you with this, okay? We can't win with without you." Fallon said and Scott sighed before nodding. Fallon turned to Derek who nodded and quickly kissed her, "Be careful." He said and she smirked at him.

"I'm bulletproof, mi alma. I should be telling you that."

Fallon ran down the hallways of the highschool trying to find Malia while casually keeping an eye out for and hunters and keeping her senses high for the Anuk-ite.

She turned the corner to see Derek completely made of stone making her eyes widen. "Derek!" She yelled running over to him, she gently cupped his face before focusing her hearing, sighing in relief when she heard his heart beat. Suddenly a strong sense of fear rushed through her making her take a deep breath, closing her eyes, resting her forehead on Derek's stoney chest.

"Fallon." A familiar voice said making Fallon suck in a deep breath, "Fallon, please look at me." They said. "You're not real, you died." Fallon said, "Look at me and see just how real I am." Jennifer said as she stepped closer.

Fallon sighed, knowing that the Anuk-ite wouldn't leave unless she looked. She slowly opened her eyes, looking at Derek before noticing the Anuk-ite's bright purple eyes behind him. Fallon sucked in a deep breath as her body slowly started to turn to stone.

"We've got two here." A hunter spoke into a radio as him and his buddy looked at Derek and Fallon, "I don't know if they're dead... but they definitely looks vulnerable." He spoke, smirking over at his buddy.

"One in the head, and one in the heart." Monroe spoke through the radio, "Copy" the hunter said and nodded to his friend. They lifted their guns up, one pointing at Derek, the other pointing at Fallon.

Just before the Hunters can shoot Derek and Fallon, they burst out of their stone covering in a burst of dust. The hunters looked at them wide shes before Fallon quickly grabbed on the hunters head, slamming it against the lockers. Derek hit the gun out of his hand and punch him in the face making him fall to the ground.

Derek and Fallon turned to each other, before sighing in relief seeing they they were okay. "You both okay?" He asked, gently holding his hand over her stomach as she nodded, "We're fine." She said. Derek sighed softly, pulling her towards him while kissing her forehead, "I wonder if Nadia's having an easier time."

Malia made her way into the library, where Stiles, Lydia, Fallon and Derek have gathered around Scott, who is laying weakly on the main staircase. When Malia sees what happened to him, she immediately rushes to his side as Stiles stood up to give her space.

"Scott?" She asked worriedly, glanced at the others before returning her attention to Scott, "He's not healing? Scott, what happened to your eyes?" Malia asked and Scott looked at her apologetically.

"I had to. I'm sorry." He said and Fallon looks at him in concern, "Scott, you have to heal. If your eyes stay like this much longer, the damage is gonna be permanent and I can't heal eyesight." Fallon said. Stiles becomes worried about Scott at this news, and Malia squeezes Scott's shoulder reassuringly, "Come on, Scott, concentrate."

"I'm trying... It's not working. I can't focus." Scott said panickedly and Malia cradles Scott's face in her hands as she tries to help him heal. "Hey! Hey, look at me! Yes, you can! Just concentrate!" She said and between the pain of his eye's injuries and the pressure of the need to focus in order to heal them, Scott begins hyperventilating.

"I can't-I can't-I can't do it." He said and Malia nodded softly, "Yes, you can. Scott, please, just look at me." She said.

Fallon rested her chin on Derek's should while Lydia and Stiles grabbed each others hands before realization crossed over Lydia's features. "Malia?" She said making Malia looks back at her, Scott's face still held in her hands. "Kiss him." She said, looking away from Stiles to Malia, who looks at Lydia as though she's lost her mind, "What?"

"Kiss him."

Malia turns back to Scott, licking her lips anxiously as she looks how badly his eyes are injured before leaning forward and gently kissing him on the lips. Scott reaches up with his left hand and places it gently on where she has her own hand holding his jaw.

After a long moment, she pulls away, and Scott carefully opens his eyes to reveal that they are healing in a burst of Alpha-red light. Malia and the others let out a sigh of relief before Scott, looking at Malia with adoration, leans forward and kisses her again.

"They ran that night. Gerard put guns in people's hands, but a lot less than they thought were actually willing to use them. More people know our secret now, but more of them are on our side. They weren't afraid of us anymore. Now we have allies who used to be enemies. We have protectors. We have friends willing to fight for us." Scott explains to Alec who looks despondent and confused. "Kay, Alec... The people who are hunting you? They've got a leader. Her name is Monroe, and she's got a lot of followers."

"Like, what? Hundreds?" Alec asked and Scott looks at Alec with a serious expression, "Thousands- all over the world."

"So what are we doing here?"

"We're meeting up with some people who can help us. Some of them are always with us, others come when we need them. But, tonight... We need everyone we can get." Scott says and Alec is suddenly distracted by the arrival of the Jeep pulling up to them and watches as Stiles and Lydia get out of it to join them.

Next is Derek pulled up in his camaro and he, Fallon and Nadia got out then and Malia, in her Toyota with Liam and they get out to greet them as well. Malia makes eye contact with Scott and gives him an affectionate smile while Alec looks back at Scott with a questioning expression, "Are they all... different?"

"Some of them are." Scott looks back at Malia, who smirks playfully. "Some can do things you'd never believe. And others might only be human-" Scott said as he looked at Stiles, who smiled at him. "But they make up for it by being really smart." Scott, looking at Lydia, who nods back at him.

"Or really good in a fight." Scott said looking over at Fallon who smiled at him as she pulled out a two year old little boy from the back seat of the camaro. "Who are they?" Scott smiles at Alec at the thought of the answer before turning to giving Derek a look who smiled at him. "My friends. My pack. And you can be with us, if you want. But you're going to have to fight." Scott said as Nadia walked up to Fallon.

"Against Monroe?"

"And everyone that follows her." He nodded and Alec looks at Scott with fear in his eyes. "She said she'd find me. That she'd hunt me down and kill me. She didn't care how old I was. She said I was a monster." Alec said and Scott smiled softly. "You're not a monster. You're a Werewolf." He says, his eyes glowing bright red, "Like me." Scott looks over at Liam, who smiles proudly in response, before beckoning Alec to follow him.

Scott walks over to the others to make his introduction, and Derek smiled as he walked over to Fallon. He leaned down, kissing the top of his sons head before wrapping his arm around Fallon, squeezing Nadia's shoulder before they walked over to the others.

Scott puts his arms around Stiles' shoulders while Lydia walked up to them. Alec, now excited to meet everyone, quickly rushes over. They smiled at each other as Malia joins them at Scott's side, and Liam and Nadia are the first one to approach Alec to talk to him as all eight of them walk into the proverbial sunset.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

986K 29.6K 47
❝Contrary to the popular belief, there's a very thin & fragile line between saying too much, and saying too little. More often than not, you'll find...
515K 21.1K 121
** COMPLETED ** It's been years since the fire that killed most of her family, but Amara Hale has been able to move on as much as she can. But it see...
64.8K 1.3K 59
All Haley wanted was a normal life but being the daughter of two very powerful alphas and her boyfriend being a werewolf hunter complicated things. A...
279K 5.4K 70
*Before you read. I wrote this a really long time ago and made a mistake with Lia's age that I can't fix. Can you please ignore it and enjoy the rest...