𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 ➢ ᴅ...

Por _devilishEJ_

** COMPLETED ** In some parts of the world, Fallon Perez is about as famous as the Hale family. With her conn... Mais

Intro + Cast
Ch. 1 - OMEGA
Ch. 2 - SHAPE SHIFTED
Ch. 3 - ICE PICK
Ch. 4 - ABOMINATION
Ch. 5 - VENOMOUS
Ch. 6 - FRENEMY
Ch. 7 - RESTRAINT
Ch. 8 - RAVING
Ch. 9 - PARTY GUESSED
Ch. 10 - FURY
Ch. 11 - BATTLEFIELD
Ch. 12 - MASTERPLAN
Intro to Season 3A
Ch. 13 - TATTOO
Ch. 14 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 15 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 16 - UNLEASHED
Ch. 17 - FRAYED
Ch. 18 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 19 - CURRENTS
Ch. 20 - VISIONARY
Ch. 21 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
Ch. 22 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 23 - ALPHA PACT
Ch. 24 - LUNAR ECLIPSE
Intro to Season 3B
Ch. 25 - ANCHORS
Ch. 26 - MORE GOOD THAN BAD
Ch. 27 - GALVANIZED
Ch. 28 - ILLUMINATED
Ch. 29 - SILVERFINGER
Ch. 30 - RIDDLED
Ch. 31 - LETHARIA VULPINA
Ch. 32 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 33 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF
Ch. 34 - DE-VOID
Ch. 35 - INSATIABLE
Ch. 36 - THE DIVINE MOVE
Intro To Season 4
Ch. 37 - THE DARK MOON
Ch. 38 - 117
Ch. 39 - MUTED
Ch. 40 - THE BENEFACTOR
Ch. 41 - I.E.D
Ch. 42 - ORPHANED
Ch. 43 - WEAPONIZED
Ch. 44 - TIME OF DEATH
Ch. 45 - PERISHABLE
Ch. 46 - MONSTROUS
Ch. 47 - A PROMISE TO THE DEAD
Ch. 49 - BROKEN GLASS
Ch. 50 - THE WOLVES OF WAR
Bonus Ch. - MI ALMA

Ch. 48 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS

2.7K 97 31
Por _devilishEJ_

Fallon's outfit:

Chapter Forty-Eight
💰 Smoke and Mirrors 💰

"I still don't like relying on these things." Derek said looking down at all the guns that covered the table. "I get it- you miss your power. I would, too." Braeden said and Derek sighed and shook his head, "It's not about power, it's about being able to help. I don't like feeling helpless." Derek said and Fallon set down the gun she was helping load and grabbed his hand.

"I'm human... Do I look helpless?" Breaden said as she finished loading a gun and Derek chuckled, "You're a much better shot than me." Derek said, still deep in thought while Braeden walked away to go do something. Fallon sighed softly and squeeze his hand, "Do you really think you won't be coming back?" She asked stepping closer to him.

"Not alive." He said, wrapping his arms around her waist and she shook her head slightly, "You know I'm not okay with that." Fallon said and he smiled sadly at her and cupped the side of her face, pulling her into a kiss. Their lips moved in sync for a moment before they pulled away and leaned their foreheads together. "I am... If it saves Scott and Kira." He said, kissing her forehead before looking back down at the table, "But, to be honest, I don't even know if this is enough firepower to take down one Berserker."

"Not even close." Peter said making them look over at he walked down the spiral stairs. "Killing a Berserker is next to impossible. It's not just the firepower, it's breaking the animal spirit from the human." He said as Braeden walked back over to them.

"Well, the only person we know with that kind of experience is Argent, and he's not getting back to any of us." Derek said and Peter shrugged, "Well, then you're going to need help... Like Malia, maybe Liam, and definitely me." Peter said making Fallon cock an eyebrow.

"Since when you ever helpful?" She asked making Peter look at her, "I can be very helpful sometimes, Fallon." He said and she huffed slightly. "Yeah, only when you want something." She said before loading a gun.

💰

"How'd you get a prison transport van?" Stiles asked Braeden got out of the van after pulling up next to them, "I'm a U.S. Marshal." Braeden said making Fallon chuckle and Stiles pursed his lips, "Yeah, I thought that was just a cover." Stiles said as Derek, Fallon and Peter pulled up.

"Are we really bringing him?" Derek asked gesturing at Liam who came to stand next to Nadia who raised her eyebrows, "Are we really bringing him?" Nadia asked pointing at Peter. We're bringing everyone that we can. And, considering Scott and Kira were taken the night before a full moon, we should probably get going." Peter said making Malia look at him confused. "What's that mean?"

"If Kate took Scott back to the same temple that she took Derek, how do we know she's not planning to do the same thing to him?" Peter said and Liam looked confused, "What, she wants to make him younger?" He asked. "Or take him back to when he wasn't a Werewolf." Derek answered and Fallon nodded, "Anything that works in her favor." She said.

"A Werewolf can't steal a True Alpha's power. But, maybe a Nagual Jaguar with the power of Tezcatlipoca behind her...? Maybe she can. So, if everyone is sufficiently freaked out, I say we get going." Peter said and Nadia sighed and shook head.

"We can't- not without Lydia." She said making them look over at her, "Where is she?" He asked. "The school." Stiles answered, before walking over to the side to call Lydia. "What's she doing at the school, anyway?" Derek asked and Malia lifted Kira's sword, "We got Kira's sword, but we need something with a stronger scent. Lydia went to get a jacket out of her locker."

"Nothing..." Stiles sighed, walking back over. "If she has a car, she can catch up to us." Braeden said and Peter pointing at her, "That's a good point. We'll call her from the road." He said. "No, what if something happened? What if she's in trouble?" Stiles said worriedly making Peter sigh in annoyance, "Fine. You stay- you find her. We're going on without you." Peter said walking over to the car.

"I could call Mason. He has a study group at the school. Maybe he could look for her?" Liam said and Stiles nodded and sighed, "All right. Fine." Stiles said and walked over Malia while everyone else went to the cars.

"Remember what we're dealing with- it's not just Kate, it's Berserkers. You might see human eyes behind those skulls... Do not assume there's any humanity left." Peter said then looked over at Liam with a smirk, "Oh... This little one is terrified of them, aren't you?" Peter said and Fallon glared at him and grabbed Liam's shoulder. "Peter, don't even." She warned making Peter roll his eyes and ignore her.

"Don't worry, my friend. It is that fear that will keep you alive. A reminder to everyone? You do not fight Berserkers to survive- you fight to kill."

💰

"All good?" Derek asked after cuffing Liam to the bench, Liam pulled on the cuffs but they didn't budge so he looked at him and nodded. "Okay. Now, I brought something to help you. This has been with my family for centuries." Derek said pulling out the triskelion talisman making Fallon cock an eyebrow at him. "It's a very powerful supernatural talisman. We use it to teach Betas how to control themselves on a full moon." Derek said glancing over at Fallon and Stiles with a look that said go along with it.

"Yes. It's powerful. Very powerful." Stiles said, clearing his throat and both Stiles and Derek looked at Fallon. She noticed them looking at her making her raise her eyebrows and shake her head slightly. "I'm not lying to the kid. It's not powerful, it's just an object to put your focus on." Fallon said making Derek sigh.

💰

After a couple hours on the road, Fallon and Derek's conversation got cut short when Liam suddenly, forcefully pulled on the hand cuffs, grunting. "Whatever you were gonna teach me... I think you better start." He said looking up as at them with glowing eyes.

"Liam, you with me? We have a mantra that we use. You repeat it. You focus on the words. It's like meditating- you say the words until you feel control coming back to you." Derek said and Liam nodded, "Okay. Okay, okay! What are the words?"

"Okay, look at the triskelion. See the symbol? I have a tattoo on my back, it's the same thing. Each spiral means something." Derek explained and Fallon smiled softly, "Alpha, Beta, Omega." She said and Derek nodded. "It represents the idea that we can always rise to one and fall back to another. Betas can become Alphas." Derek said.

"Alphas can become Betas." Stiles finished and Liam glanced and him before looking back at Derek. "Can Alphas become Omegas?" Liam asked and Derek nodded, "All you have to do is say the three words... And with each one, you tell yourself you're getting calmer, more in control. Go ahead."

"Alpha, Beta-"

"Slower."

"Alpha... Beta... Omega... Alpha... Beta... Omega..."

"Good. Say it again. Remember, every time you say the words, you're getting calmer."

"Alpha... Beta... Omega..." Liam said, his voice getting deeper and sounding more like growls making Stiles jump and back away a bit. "Say it again." Derek said but it obviously want working as Liam let out a few grunts. "Derek, I don't think the powerful talisman-of-self-control is working." Stiles said anxiously.

Liam let out some more grunts that quickly turned into growls before letting out a slight roar, jumping out at Derek making them all move back as the van rocked a bit. The more Liam fought against the cuff, the more Braeden had a hard time controlling the van.

Suddenly the cuffs broke making Fallon and Derek quickly try to grab a hold of Liam's arms. "Mom?" Nadia called out from the front with Braeden, "I think we're gonna need to go a little faster." Stiles called out. "Keep going!" Derek yelled, glancing over at Braeden, while Fallon made sure Liam's claws doesn't get close to her face. "We're almost there!"

"Derek, I don't think 'Alpha, Beta, Omega' is resonating with him." Stiles said making Derek look over at. "You know any other mantras?" He asked and realization crossed over Stiles face. "I do! Fallon!" He said making her look at him while still holding Liam back, "What three things cannot be long hidden." He said making her eyes widened before turning to Liam.

"Liam! Liam! What three things cannot be long hidden?" She asked and he just growled at her. "Liam, listen to me. What three things cannot long be hidden?" She asked, "Focus!" She said and he took deep breaths before answering. "Sun... the moon... the truth." He grunted and she nodded, "Say it again."

"The sun... the moon... the truth." He said, calming down again making her smile and sigh in relief and slowly let him go. "Fallon? Derek?" Braeden said making Fallon look over at her and nod, "We're okay." Fallon said as she glanced over at Derek and Stiles while Liam continued the mantra. "The sun. The moon. The truth."

"I can't believe I did it!" Liam said, excitedly as they pulled up to La Iglesia making Fallon chuckle, "For a minute there, I thought I was gonna tear the three of you apart." He chuckled making Stiles nod slowly at him. "Yeah, that would have made for an awkward ride home, so thanks."

"You think you can bring the same level of control and strength inside La Iglesia?" Derek asked and Liam slightly threw his hand out, showing off his claws making them nod, impressed. "All right! We might actually be able to do this." Stiles said as Derek went to go open the doors.

As soon as he did he was met with a berserker that grabbed him and threw him out of the van. "Derek!" Fallon yelled. instantly climbing out of the van as the berserker brought his clawed hand down on Derek's chest over and over. Before anyone could do anything Braeden fired her gun at the Berserker multiple times making it back off as Fallon ran over to Derek.

"How bad is it?" Peter said as him and Malia ran over. "I'm fine! I'm fine. Just get to Scott. Just find him. We'll be right behind you. Go." He grunted in pain but they all hesitated, "Go!" He said and Peter slowly turned around before running off, Malia and Liam following behind him after a few seconds. "Hey... Hey, save him." Derek said and Stiles nodded and went to run off but stopped when Nadia didn't move.

"Mom...?" Nadia asked worriedly making Fallon glance back at her, "Go in there and find Scott and Kira. Derek will be fine." Fallon said before looking at Stiles and nodded. Stiles gently grabbed Nadia's arm before pulling her to the church.

"Lydia was right." Derek said laughing weakly making Braeden and Fallon glance at each other, neither of them really knowing what to do. "Can you still pull a trigger?" Braeden asked and Derek nodded, "Yeah." He said and she pulled out a gun handing it to him.

"Hey! Hey, stay with me! You're gonna be okay." Fallon said, gently grabbing his face when his eyes fluttered slightly and he grunted in pain, "It's a mortal wound... and right now, I'm feeling pretty mortal..." He chuckled weakly and she shook her head. "I-I'm not gonna let you die." She said with glossy eyes.

A berserker growled in the distance making the two girls look around, "Eh, you might just have to... concentrate on saving yourself..." Derek whispered and the girls glanced at each other before Braeden slowly stood up and grabbed her gun and walked around the building to take a look.

Derek looked at Fallon to see a tear slowly fall out her cheek, "You're human now, I... I can't heal you." She said and he smiled weakly. "It'll be okay." He said and she shook her head, "Death is never okay Der... Especially not yours." She said. He stared at her with a small smile as she ran her fingers through his hair.

"I love you..." He said making her look at him slightly shocked for a moment before smiling sadly, "I love you too." She said making him smile. The sound of shots and growling made Fallon look over to see a berserker holding Braeden against a wall with Kate standing next to them. Fallon tried to control her heavily breathing and heart rate to make sure Kate doesn't know their there until the sound of cars pulling up followed by gun shots distracted them.

Fallon looked around the other side of the building to see the Calaveras and Jordan pull up with Argent in the passenger side making her sigh in relief. She looked back at Derek to see his eyes started to close making her take a deep breath and gently grab his face. "We'll be okay." She said in a slight whisper, "Nadia and I will be okay." She said before his eyes closed.

The crescent moon on her collarbone slowly started to fade as a couple tears fell down her face. She was going to take a deep breath but let out a small, quiet sob while leaning her forehead against his shoulder. After a few seconds Fallon lifted her head up slightly and kissed the side of Derek head. She took a deep breath, closing her eyes for a moment before looking out at the distance as she subconsciously rubbed the spot the crescent moon mark was.

"You're next, Araya- I'm coming to kill you next." Kate said as she looked at Araya with a smirk. But before Araya could say anything, Kate was suddenly knocked down by a burst of blue flames. "No, you're next." Fallon said as she calmly walked up to Kate before kicking her back down when she tried to stand up.

Fallon's eyes were barely able to flash her blue-silver when a berserker suddenly grabbed her and gripped her throat. Kate chuckled as she stood up before walking over as Fallon didn't even try to pry off the berserker's hand. "It's going to be so fun to be the person who kills the Moon Phoenix." Kate said with a smirk while Fallon just raised her eyebrows.

"Really? The big bad arsonist hunter turned Nagual Jaguar with the power of Tezcatlipoca behind her needs some glorified guard dogs to be able to even come close to me?" Fallon taughted before raising her eyebrows in amusement. "That's a little pathetic, don't you think?" Fallon asked making Kate let put a low growl.

Kate stepped up to Fallon and was about to say something before noticing the crescent moon mark started to come back on Fallon's collarbone. "How-?" Kate mumbled making Fallon look down at the mark when a howl suddenly ripped through the area making everyone stop and look around confused. Fallon looked over at where Derek's body was to see it gone making her eyes widen.

A black wolf suddenly jumped over the wall, eyes glowed a vibrant blue eyes at Fallon before looking at Kate with a growl. It charged forward, knocking Kate to the ground before letting her go and snarled at her as she crawled away. Fallon 's breath hitched as the wolf slowly transformed back into Derek making a small smile grow on Fallon's face.

"You were... you were dead." Kate stuttered, staring up at Derek in shock making him chuckle and shake his head. "No... I was evolving. Something you'll never do." He said and the sound of snarling made him look over to see the Berserker push Fallon away before charging forward.

It swiped at him but Derek dodged and grabbed onto the skull on its head, squeezing. Everyone watch in shock as the berserker's whole body shook slightly before basically exploding into dust.

Kate went to run off but Argent came out of hiding and shot her making her fall back to the ground. She groaned and looked at Argent in shock, "Chris?" She said breathlessly before getting up and running off, Argent following behind her.

Derek looked at Fallon as she walked up to him before gently grabbing his face. "So, South America?" He asked making her chuckle before smiling softly at him. "I love you." She said before pulling him down into a kiss making him grab her hips, pulling her closer to him.

💰

"You're not really a U.S. Marshal, are you?" Derek asked as Fallon opened a car door to the backseat for Braeden. "I was... But I spent too long looking for one person. It's hard to keep a job when part of it becomes an obsession." Braeden answered and Fallon raised her eyebrows. "Who were you after?" She asked and Braeden sighed and shook her head with a slight shrug, "All I know is a code name- the Desert Wolf." She said and Derek and Fallon looked at each other.

Fallon shut door before looking over at the pack to see Nadia looking around. "Nadia!" Fallon called out making Nadia look over before her eyes widened as she quickly ran over to them. She immediately wrapped her arms around Derek's torso making him chuckle before wrapping his arms around her shoulders while Fallon smiled softly at them.

Derek looked at Fallon and smiled before wrapping his arm around her shoulders, kissing the side of her head before they both turned to look at Scott. They both smiled at him and Derek nodded making Scott smile and nod back.

"Hey, Derek?" Nadia asked making Derek and Fallon look at her, "Are you my step-dad now or...?" Nadia asked making Fallon sigh and pinch the bridge of her nose.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

54.2K 2.3K 68
** COMPLETED UNTIL MORE ELI HALE CONTENT ** 1st OC x JORDAN PARRISH 2nd OC x ELI HALE After being involved with the supernatural world her whole life...
253K 7.7K 45
** COMPLETED ** Ivory Lahey was bitten in sophomore year along side her brother, except she isn't exactly the same as him. But when he stayed in Fran...
513K 14.8K 95
**COMPLETED** Odette Alarie live in Europe all her life until one summer when her cousin and uncle came to visit. When they left to go home, she came...
986K 29.6K 47
❝Contrary to the popular belief, there's a very thin & fragile line between saying too much, and saying too little. More often than not, you'll find...