The Wanted{UNDER RECONSTRUCTI...

由 sportchic63cub

~THIS BOOK IS NOW ON HOLD AND UNDER HEAVY EDITING. I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 13, IT CLEARLY NEEDS MORE DEVELOPI... 更多

Chapter Two- It's Complicated
Chapter Three-Revelations
Chapter Four-The Past
Chapter Five-So close to Freedom,So close to Paradise to bad I can't have it
Chapter Six- The Chase (Part 1)
Chapter Seven- The Chase (Part 2)
Chapter Eight- Welcome To Hell, Love
Chapter Nine- Karma Isn't On My Side
Chapter Ten- The Dream and The Ring
Chapter Eleven- It's On
Chapter Twelve- Longing and Barely Surviving
Chapter Thirteen- Dreams and Visions
Chapter Fourteen- Spies
Chapter Fifteen- Robert?
Chapter Sixteen- Making Plans
Chapter Seventeen- The Dreaded Moment and Close Call
Chapter Eighteen-The Warning
Chapter Nineteen- The Fight
Chapter Twenty- No More Damien
Chapter Twenty One- Unknown

Chapter One- Runaway

5K 46 23
由 sportchic63cub

             Picture of pack house=====>              

                                 CHAPTER ONE- RUNAWAY

My legs were burning and my lungs ached for more oxygen I have been running for hours through the woods and the town. But I couldn't stop if I wanted to have freedom I had to keep running at least until I was far away from that hell hole. I broke through a crowd of people they all looked at me in horror some gasped. I know what they saw they saw a seventeen year old girl fair skin with tattered damp clothes, messy black long hair, dark blue eyes; my eyes used to be bright and covered with bruises, scars, and unhealed cuts. Some were still bleeding my whole body was throbbing in pain every time I move my body ached. I ignored the pain and the stares and kept running when I got to the corner of a dark alley I felt myself giving out. I stopped and leaned against the cold wall to catch my breath. No! I thought to myself Keep going your almost away from him your almost free! I pushed myself off the wall.

I started to run down the alley but I was shoved back against the wall I winced then there was a strong cold body pressed against mine. I froze in panic he found me I closed my eyes tightly not wanting to see him. "Open your eyes Annabel I want to see them" his deep husky voice whispered in my ear I felt his hand stroke my cheek. His grip tightened at my chin forcing me to obey him I slowly opened my eyes to see a well muscled man with brown hair, golden brown eyes, pale skin, he also has a small scar on the side of his face. He smiled at me then his face turned angry "I'm disappointed in you Annabel you shouldn't run away from me you know I'll find you" he almost growled.

Fear quickly took over my body I struggled against him but it was no use "I'm sorry Damien please don't hurt me I promise I won't do it again" I panicked. "That's what you said all the other times" he hissed I closed my eyes "I promise I won't do it again I promise I promise" I whispered. His lips trailed along the corner of my mouth to my jaw and to my shoulder. "You smell so delicious" he purred his lips trailed to my shoulder I felt his teeth cut my skin tears pricked my eyes but I forced them back. A little blood came out and he licked it off my shoulder and his eyes brightened with hunger "Please" I begged "Shhhh" he whispered and placed a finger on my lips.

The tears escaped and he smiled at the site of my tears  "Please just let me go" I cried. "I can't and I won't your too valuable too... special " he breathed in my scent again and smirked darkly at me. There was a sharp pain in my wrist he held my wrist so tight it was drawing blood I screamed and yanked at his hold. "Let me go! Leave me alone!" I screamed he snarled and jerked me towards him almost dislocating my shoulder and forcing me to follow. I kept yanking at his hold and screaming "Let me go! I don't want to be with you! I hat-" he slammed me hard against the wall. Knocking the air out my lungs "Shut up! No one is going to help you and no one even cares about you! Even your parents don't care about you if they did they would be looking for you but they're not it's been seven years and they haven't even attempted to find you! You are mine and you WILL obey me do you understand!" he snarled in my face.

I didn't answer I was still trying to catch my breath when I didn't answer fast enough for him he had me by the throat his grip tightening with every word. "Do you understand!" he snarled showing his fangs I quickly nodded "Yes I understand" I gasped as he let me go. I slowly looked up at him through my watery eyes his whole body seemed stiff and from the look on his face he seemed...afraid for once I have never seen him afraid. He snapped his head towards the alley and looked around wildly his eyes narrowed and a hiss escaped his lips. I was about to run since he was distracted but he caught my arm and pushed me back against the wall "Don't move." he growled.

I then heard a growl in the direction he was looking at he disappeared in that direction and I kept hearing snarling, growling, and things breaking. I quickly hid behind a dumpster next to me and brought my knees to my chest. I know I should run but it was no use of running away from Damien he would find me in a blink of an eye almost. The noise came closer to where I was then Damien's body was thrown in front of me. I yelped in surprise he got to his feet his eyes darted to me and to what was growling. "Fine" he snarled "But I am going to get her back" before he left he looked at me and said "When I get you back your life is going to be pure hell" and then he was gone.

My whole body was shaking violently in fear if what he has been doing to me wasn't hell then I didn't want to know what was. The growling stopped and I heard foot steps coming closer to me once I felt warm hands touch my bare arm I panicked. "No! Please don't hurt me! I'll do whatever you want please don't hurt me!" I screeched as I pushed myself further into the wall and hid my face. More tears poured down my face as I waited for the pain for a command. But there was nothing I waited for a few more minutes until I slowly turned my face to see a black figure. I squinted my eyes trying to look at him but it was to dark and there was barely any light in the alley.

"Are you alright?" the figure asked in a deep but soft voice I didn't answer I looked around wildly trying to find a way to escape but it was to dark to see anything. The figure came closer to me and got on his knees my body froze afraid of what he was going to do next. He reached his hand towards me again but slowly before he could touch me I cringed away from him. "Stop! please!" I begged "It's okay I'm not going to hurt your let me help you up" he said softly. I took a deep painful breath as he let out his hand again waiting for mine to meet his. I reached out a shaking hand and he grasped it in both of his and slowly helped me up.

I winced a few times my back and legs were burning and aching once I stood up I yanked my hand away. "Th-Thanks for helping me" I stuttered "No problem" he said I felt his eyes on me before I could get away from him he spoke again. "You seem shaken up let me take you somewhere we could talk" he offered his hand. I looked at it and backed away not trusting him I've been through to many things to trust someone so quickly. "Come on you don't have to trust me but I won't hurt you" he said coming closer and offered his hand I slowly took it but quickly yanked my hand away when I felt my hand burn.

I looked at my hand and back to him it didn't really hurt but it felt weird I slowly took his hand again ignoring the burn as our skin touched. He lead the way out the alley and to a small park across the street. He sat down on a bench and motioned me to sit next to him I watched him carefully as I sat down. I was able to see him in the moon light he was muscular I realized he was shirtless. He had fair skin short light brown hair when I met those hypnotizing green eyes I looked away and felt my cheeks blush. "What's your name" he spoke softly again like if he spoke louder than that I'll panic and run away. That was probably true but there was something about him that made it hard to run away from him it wasn't impossible but it felt hard to but I still didn't trust him.

I studied him again before I answered his question "Annabel what's yours" I whispered not looking at him "I'm Eric". There was another long silence he was probably letting me get use of being around him I looked through the wall between us I made with my hair and saw that he was studying me. "Do know him" he whispered I nodded hoping he wouldn't ask anymore about him but he did. "What's his name?" I winced at the question "Damien" I whispered quickly. I guess he figured I didn't want to talk about him so he stopped. I looked around the park there were only a few people here and children were playing on the swings. Some were playing with their parents which I envied I don't remember anything about mine not even their names.

I always dreamed of finding my parents and get to know them again but I thought it was never going to happen. But I now have the chance I just need help with that though Damien has taken everything away from me and I wouldn't know where to start. My eyes stopped at a few teenage boys across from us they kept stealing glances at me. I felt my eyebrows come together in frustration why would they keep looking at me well of course I probably looked like hell but they didn't have to stare. I heard a growl beside me my whole body froze as I slowly looked at Eric his eyes were narrowed at the boys.

He was another vampire oh no why did I trust him he could kill me or make me his slave! I looked at him closely as I noticed something different. His eyes were a human color and his skin was fair I also remembered that he was much warmer than Damien. I calmed down a little realizing he wasn't a vampire but what was he? Then it slowly came to me remembering when I was able to go into Damien's library and read a book about vampires and another creature. I started getting off the bench when he looked at me I froze at the edge. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you" he said his face went soft and I almost believed him. Almost. "Your a werewolf" I whispered in horror and shock I was off the bench now I backed away about to run.

"I'm not going to hurt you" he said as he slowly got up and approached me cautiously I backed away but he mirrored my foot steps. "H-How would I know that your not lying" I stuttered he opened his mouth but I didn't give him a chance to say anything. I bolted away from him just as I was almost out the park he caught me I screamed but he covered my mouth and sat me on the ground and leaned my back against a tree. "Shh I'm not going to kill you calm down I want to help you. You can trust me." my body froze at his touch and my eyes narrowed at the word trust. He let go of me and I sighed out of relief and pushed myself farther into the tree. We had a staring contest for awhile he seemed like he was studying me again if he wanted me trust him he would have to prove to me that I can.

Then he spoke "Come on let me take you to my pack house" he said as he helped me up I jumped away from him because he didn't ask. "By the looks of it you need medical attention as well" he said looking me over. He lead he way to the woods it was so dark I could barely see him or where I was going I stumbled a few times. We have been walking for hours I asked him several times where are we going but he wouldn't answer. "Wher-" I started to ask again all of sudden he grabbed my arm I yelped and jumped at the sudden movement. "Sorry but you need to get on my back the rest of the way" I heard a smile in his voice. I let him pull me onto his back I tighten my grip on him as soon as he started running he was really fast.

I hid my face in his shoulder when I got dizzy I heard him chuckle and I mumbled something unintelligent. I saw a huge mansion come into view it was too dark for me to see it though I only saw the outline of it. Eric let me down but took my hand as we got closer to the house "You might want to stay behind me" he said "Why" I asked confused he wrinkled his nose I nodded understanding what he meant. I smelt too much like Damien therefore I smelt too much like a vampire he lead the way inside the mansion I tighten my grip on his hand when I felt eyes on me. I looked around the inside was beautiful the style was almost Italian. I saw some of the others were glaring at me and the rest was just looking or just glanced.

There was a lot of wolves here I wondered how many was in the pack I heard huge voice boom which made me flinch and Eric stopped walking. "What are you doing bringing her here!" the voice almost snarled I looked ahead of us to see a man completely built with blonde hair, brown eyes, and fair skin. He seem slightly bigger than the others even Eric but he was almost the same size "Dom she needed my help" he said his voice was calmer than the Dom's. He eyed me several times before he spoke he seemed angry and confused. Eric pulled me closer to him he mumbled something to  Dom I didn't hear it but he calmed down he looked at me again.

He started to come forward but I backed away watching him carefully Eric stopped me from moving any further. He pulled me in front of him and I looked at him with worried eyes "It's okay" he whispered in my ear as he nudged me towards Dom again. I held my breath as he came forward and took my wrist that was still bleeding from Damien. I winced and yanked my hand away "Sorry" he murmured and held out his hand I slowly gave him my wrist again he gingerly examined it. "Your right" he said looking at Eric "Sorry, I'm Dom" he said looking at me I nodded "Annabel" I whispered barely audible. But I knew he heard me "Take her to the medic then find her some clothes" he nodded towards Eric. I assumed he was the alpha it was obvious besides the fact that he has so much confidence in his self. 

I followed Eric down the hallway to a small white room there was a white bed in the center with counters around the room. Then a person came in the room through an door on the opposite side he was dressed in neat clothes. A light blue button down shirt and tan pants he must be the medic Dom was talking about I've never seen one. The medic looked me over before he spoke "What the hell has she been through?" he asked looking at Eric "I found her in a alley" he answered rubbing the back of his neck. The medic nodded and motioned me to the bed I sat down and he examined my wounds which I had a lot of. I would flinch and winced when he would barely touch them the medic took care of all my visible wounds and that took about twenty minutes.

"There they should heal in a few days" he said as wrapped up my wrist I shifted a little wincing while I turned my back towards him. I let out a deep shaken breath as I pulled my shirt slightly up I heard gasps. There was a huge gash across my back from when I pissed off Damien and he was having massive mood swings. That was maybe half a week ago and the gash has only healed a little but not really it was always bleeding and aching. "How about this one?" I sighed turning my head to see both the medic and Eric looking at it.

The medic started cleaning and everything and I kept wincing I was biting my lip so I wouldn't cry "Maybe a week. How long have you left this untreated?" he asked I didn't answer at first I have gotten so many wounds from Damien I barely could remember when I got them. "Maybe half a week ago I'm not sure" I whispered "Well it would have got infected if you left it go untreated much longer." he sighed as he finished up. My eyes wondered to Eric he seemed he was getting more pissed the longer he looked at my back then he looked away and met my eyes. Our eyes locked it seemed like I couldn't look away from him like he locked me in place his eyes were so hypnotizing.

I don't know how long we have been staring at each other but I almost forgot about the medic until he sprayed something on my back that burned like hell. I yelped in pain and moved my back away from him yanking my shirt back into place as well. I snapped my head towards Eric when I heard a low growl came from him I relaxed a little when I realized he wasn't growling at me he was growling at the medic. But I was still cautious though I still didn't trust him and I was still wondering why would he help me. "Okay I'm done here you might want to wait about twenty minutes before washing." the medic said walking away I thanked him under my breath as I got off the bed. I heard a muffled "Welcome" as I followed Eric down the dim lighted hallway again.

Once I smelled a delicious aroma I knew we were close to the kitchen I found myself walking a little faster than Eric. I got to the kitchen before him I took a deep breath of the delicious smell and my eyes darted to the pot on the stove eager to know what was in it. "How long has it been since you ate?" Eric asked quietly as he fixed me a bowl. I sat down at the table counting how long it has been since I ate. "About a few weeks I guess....." I trailed off once he sat the bowl in front of me it was a soup I quickly started slurping it down. The soup scorched my throat since I didn't give it a chance to cool I then chugged down two huge glasses of cold water.

I leaned back into the chair when I was done this was the first time that I was actually full my eyes started to get heavy I have been running for hours and I haven't rested. "Come on lets get you into new clothes" Eric said causing me to become aware again I quickly got up and followed him up stairs. We walked into a huge bedroom I assumed it was his, the room was dark blue with a little light blue and black. The bed was huge and the blankets were blue and black. There were two more doors one was opposite from the door we walked in and the other was a little closer to the bed.

"That's the bathroom I'll be right back" Eric said gesturing towards the door close to the bed I nodded as he left. My eyes became heavy again I headed to the bathroom to take a hot shower once I stepped in the shower I whimpered remembering what the medic said. My whole body burned I kept wincing and flinching I tried to enjoy the warm water hitting my cold skin but there was too much pain. I couldn't stay in the shower for long I got out finding a pair of new clothes on the counter I quickly put them on. When I looked in the mirror my eyes bulged in horror I looked worse then I thought my hair has become a big black mess and I was covered in cuts. My heart shaped face was the only place where there weren't many cuts but there were lots of bruises. 

My black hair and my dark eyes made my fair skin seem lighter I was thin from not eating properly but I still had a figure. My dark blue eyes seemed lifeless like I was looking into the eyes of a girl without a soul and afraid of everything. My body was a little numb from the shower but my wounds were burning a little just enough that I was able to ignore it. I found a brush and started to yank it through my hair until it was smooth again I splashed more water on my face before I went back to the room. I found Eric at the edge of the bed looking at me "You can sleep here. I have to go talk to Dom." he said I nodded as I climbed in the huge bed. "Night" he said as I heard the door softly close I pulled the blankets over me and fell into a deep sleep almost instantly.

==========================================================================

I feel better about this book and I think this one will be a bit more successful then my first book. I love this one better and it's a bit easier for me to write lol I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. Please tell what you think about Annabel, Eric, Dom, and Damien so far. Okay I don't know what else to say right now so I'm going to start on the next chapter. Please....

VOTE!!

COMMMENT!!

FAN!!

Thank You! :-)

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

474K 16.9K 44
"Tomorrow, we don't have to speak of this again." I hardly know what I'm asking. I just know I want whatever it is. He watches me with an intensity...
142K 5.4K 51
Emmett and Rosalie are not mates in this story. What do you do when your mate is being hunted by another coven? How do you handle your mate being hum...
457K 13.1K 56
Every pack needs its Alpha and Luna to feel complete, but what if one stubborn Alpha decides he doesn't need a Luna? He is determined never to go out...
16.2K 739 52
BLACK MOON Book Three Can be read as a stand-alone. A mating bond is Goddess' blessing, something pure and perfect but what if a mating bond is not...