When The Tiger Lilies Bloom |...

By AnecdotesOfABroken

Taekook FF where before he leaves, Kim Hansung from the past tells about his desires to complete in his next... More

Disclaimer
PROLOGUE
1. The Dream
2. Till the Dusk
3. Elysium
5. Surreal Dawn
6. The Beautiful Chaos
7. Into Your Arms
8. Fallin' Forevers
9. Our Dandelions
10. Nevertheless
11. Lovesick Souls
12. Little Bliss
13. Fairytales
14. Vintage Blooms
15. Blue & Grey
17. Under The Sky
18. Rain on me
19. Until We Met
20. Lost ways
21. Serendipity
22. Strawberries & Cigarettes
23. Still With You
24. Loving You Right
25. When The Tigerlilies Bloom
26. Love Me Again
27. Chase The Time
28. A Piece Of Me

4. The Stains Of Time

399 41 2
By AnecdotesOfABroken

"It was midnight..."

Jungkook wiped the foggy windows with his hands and comfortably stood there while watching Hansung's sleepy yet beautiful face. It was their another meetup before the sunrise, with Jungkook hugging himself because of the enthralling cold and Hansung humming to the stories the younger was telling him. He pulled the messy hair of Jungkook back to his ears and let his fingers wander there for a little while. He smiles to himself, embarking to seize the feeling of Jungkook's soft skin under his warm touch.

"Then I woke up with some girl next to me, wrapped in a blanket and clinging to me. I felt ugly and ran out of the bedroom with a badass headache. And when I was in the hallways, I realized that I'm naked... Ugh..."

Jungkook paused to press his lips tight to control the string of laughter waiting to bust so bad while looking at the expression of Hansung. He can feel the shy gazes looking down, and the rosy cheeks were already puffed up because of the words he just heard. Jungkook smiles to himself before letting out a small hum to bring back Hansung to reality from his deep thoughts.

"Hyung... Are you imagining me naked?"

He smirked and whispered. With an awestricken blush, Hansung shook his head, denying Jungkook's allegation as fast as he could. The younger one burst into laughter which made the prince let out a small chuckle too. The happiness they shared felt precious for them at that moment. The voice of them giggling filled in the air and both forgot that there were boundaries between them before reaching out to hold each other.

"Even though it's just a dream I had at midnight... I'm not Bragging. I got the best physique out there, you know. Abs, biceps, and tattoos..."

Jungkook wriggled his eyebrows, knowing the obvious reaction on Hansung's face as he heard him. He flexes his arms and shoulders to show off his muscles and earns a heartwarming giggle from Hansung. The wide eyes trailed from his eyes to his biceps and Hansung averted his gaze to pause. He took his time to think before asking because most of the time when Jungkook talks about his present life, the prince doesn't understand the entire meaning. He would listen and wait for Jungkook to clear his doubts. When Jungkook noticed the hesitation behind Hansung's averted gaze, he urged the elder to go on with his thoughts while holding his hand gently.

"Tattoos...?"

Jungkook passed an ever so soft smile at that whisper. He really didn't think of Hansung being interested in that idea. Jungkook doesn't have a lot of tattoos. He never talked about that to anyone. He never showed it to anyone. Something was there in him that told his heart to keep that art only to himself. And Jungkook complied. He always puts bandages on them, covers them when people are around, and never displays them for anyone. While the world thought it's cool to have tattoos on your body, big and bold, Jungkook believed he should cover his obsession.

The curious eyes waited for an answer from the younger and Jungkook broke his train of thoughts to reply to Hansung. Don't know what made him relax and disclose his love towards tattoos to Hansung. But he liked the idea of the prince knowing what he loves. Keeping the excitement, Jungkook replied.

"Yes, Tattoos.

It's... Kind of drawings you do on your body. It hurts a little when you get them, but the result will look fabulous. Some people have a lot of them while others have minimal. Some people just go for their aesthetics while some people have meanings behind their tattoos. For some people, it shows their affection towards something while for some it's their passion. The designs may vary but the purpose of them in most cases are the same."

Jungkook paused, fingers unknowingly traveling to his tattoos on the chest to the abdomen. His breathing was faster than he could control and he let it in that way because when he trailed his eyes to meet Hansung's, he found the prince was already in a profound influence of his words. The bearable silence was broken when Hansung decided to ask again.

"And you're one of those people who keeps a meaning for their tattoos?"

With the small smile lingering on his lips, Hansung grabbed Jungkook's hand to trace the black scribble-like drawings on his arm. No need for detailed scrutiny of the art because Hansung can say that it's Jungkook's handwriting even in sleep. His slender fingers moved to pull up the sleeves of the younger one to get a better look at Jungkook's tattoos. Even though they met a lot of times, Hansung never noticed this. Gosh, Hansung never really noticed any features of Jungkook other than his bunny eyes. As the bare skin started showing the prince felt his heart was beating out of his power. He couldn't help but hold himself from fumbling upon his own messy soul. Because the bold letters showed crossword vertical lettering on Jungkook's strong forearm-
"Rather be dead than cool" in his handwriting.

Next to it was a drawing of a tiger, black lines, and the symbols of music and peace along with some other decorations Hansung couldn't understand. The tattoos go up but the prince couldn't see all of them. He stopped himself, reminding his wild beating heart that fantasies should stay in the limit. Else it will hurt you. Hansung was never the strongest warrior of fate. Not like he's a failure or a weakling. No. Hansung is a survivor. But he just doesn't want to get into a mess with his complex heart and greedy wishes.

The prince retracted himself from Jungkook, making the younger pout a little. He staggers a bit before taking Hansung's gentle fingers only to make them trace his tattoos over his shirt.

"I have a constellation of Virgo on my shoulder, butterfly wings on my collarbones, along with autumn leaves and snow flowers. Then it goes down to my abdomen where I have written my birthdate and time in Roman letters and a quote, with a broken chord of a guitar connected to a glowing mic."

The touches ignited a fire in his body. It's Hansung. His forever love. Wherever the other touched, wherever the soft fingers caressed, Jungkook felt stars exploding there and he lost himself in that euphoria. He never knew the little touches of Hansung would make him feel ecstatic. Screw that, he was never ready to believe when authors used to say the blissful sensations of the touches of your lover. But here it feels crazy that he couldn't even concentrate on the erratic state of his breathings and only could focus on the man with long eyes whose fingers were drawing random images on his skin. Jungkook smiles. His cheeks were red with a blush around them, gaze low while seizing the feeling. Hansung stopped, making Jungkook feel empty as if his last reason was left from him. He started to miss the warmth.

It was all a foreign feeling to Hansung. He sure lost himself in imagining the beauty of Jungkook's tattoos. He was drowning at the thought of what the younger one explained. The thrumming heart oh so badly wanted to see them with his naked eyes and memorize each stroke of it, but he couldn't. He wasn't going to ask about Jungkook. But that's when he realized, Jungkook isn't a fantasy for him anymore. The man from the present became a desire Hansung wanted to fulfill so badly now. He can feel the passion in him for Jungkook was intensifying than he thought it would.

When he retracted his hand from Jungkook's skin, he felt how deep he was in the ocean of the time traveler's little world. He was drowning and letting himself without even attempting to get out of that abysm. Hansung believed. This is out of his hands now. 'Cause his heart has grown and craving for love. His soul just wants nothing but to love back the one from the present. Hansung tries his best to hold back himself. Because in the end, he will be left alone with his hidden feelings. It will just be him and nothing.

The silence passed and breathings became normal. Jungkook wavered his eyes around a little before looking back at the prince.

"You said people have a purpose behind getting tattoos. And that would be...?"

Hansung breathed out. His long mint green eyes awaited for Jungkook to smile and reply. He wanted to know why people get tattoos the most. Or maybe he wanted to know why Jungkook wanted to get tattoos.

"To remind yourself of something. Or someone..."

Jungkook gleamed under the moonshine. His flawless features were accentuating and Hansung took his sweet time to notice the freckles of the younger. It looks like scars. But for the prince, they weren't ugly. For him, Jungkook is the most handsome man he ever laid his eyes on. Just like the younger one used to say about him. Out of the world. Hansung recalled the words. He searched the chocolate brown orbs, dissolving in that ocean then gaining back his consciousness because no, Hansung can't be fooled by the forever in Jungkook's eyes. They're just not meant to be. He holds his heart tight while staying like that.

"If you have a chance, what will you tattoo on yourself, Han?"

The time traveler knows. Hansung was already in love with the idea of it. He was curious to know Hansung's answer. Taking a deep breath, Hansung averted his glance before replying.

"A Tigerlily"

Jungkook stumbles upon his own heartbeat. He cracks down before registering the words, blinks twice to believe the moment he was in, and then looks at Hansung. Yes, it's real. He really was in a place where Hansung is, with his alluring blush and desires to fulfill in his long orbs. The prince smiles at him.

"If I ever get a chance, I would tattoo a Tigerlily on me. To remind me of my deepest desire.

To remind me of you..."

Hansung whispered. His teary eyes contradict the sweet smile on his lips and Jungkook did notice the pain in those words. Once he closes the book of the past, not only he but Hansung will lose them too. As soon as the page flips, Hansung will be left behind, and time will travel forward with Jungkook. That's why they both reminisce to themselves that forever will never be theirs.

"Tiger Lilies are... "

Jungkook halts. He had words inside his head but didn't come out because when he realized, Hansung was holding a paintbrush in his hand, dipped in a solid red, and yanked his hand. Jungkook let the other pull him close, placed his hand on Hansung's lap with a confused glint. The prince spotted a space near Jungkook's scribbled tattoos. The strokes were cold on his skin but Jungkook didn't pull his hand back just let the prince go on with his drawing. The scenery of Hansung painting on his forearm made Jungkook smile in pure bliss. With his long hair falling on his eyes, covering his mint green orbs and lips forming into a pout while fingers curled around the brush so gently, Hansung himself looked like a masterpiece to Jungkook's eyes. And he will never be tired of telling that to the world.

While walking back to his shelter, Jungkook glanced at the painting on his forearm. The portrait of Hansung already fills in his head in no time. He recalls their meeting from the start. How their talk went from one to another and how Jungkook got another reason to love Hansung more. The Tigerlily.

As he gaped at the tattoo Hansung had painted for him, Jungkook's breath hitched. It was another kind of ecstasy that he couldn't explain. Hansung had gifted him a tattoo that the prince himself wanted to get on him. He remembered what Hansung whispered to him. The time traveler shudders at the thought. When did he become this lucky to have Hansung garnish his desires on Jungkook's dusky soul?

"Tiger lilies are lonely- until they find a soul to bloom. They... They need a lover.

And... Tigerlily is your birth flower, right Kookie?"

Jungkook nodded. Even now while walking through these unknown paths, he nods. His favorite Tigerlily makes him smile.

"Do you know what the Tigerlily wants to say to its beloved?

"..."

"Please love me..."

His dainty fingers outlined the flower. His other hand goes to his heart unknowingly to whisper back to Hansung who was far away from him. But he believes; his Han will hear him one day. If not today, then at least at the end of the time Jungkook has, his prince will listen to his heart.

"I love you, Han...
More than yesterday. Less than tomorrow..."

Missed HanKook and their meetings?
Here we're!

Yeah, we're slowly getting there... Share your thoughts...

See ya...

~AnecdotesOfABroken

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.8K 4.2K 40
[Completed] Kim Seokjin has grown up in a orphanage and after a lots of difficulties, now he is an famous event manager. Jeon Jungkook is very rich...
121K 3.9K 42
Kim taehyung - an university topper student, struggling in his daily life to get job but he applied in Jeon corp but as a maid, which leads to meet h...
736K 23.3K 51
Sequel of my book 'All I Need Is You' Just a Taekook story, imagining their married life with a child. Must read the prequel of the book before this...
109K 4.9K 32
A story in which a heartless demon captures two Angels. He wanted to make both of them his slaves but his heart wouldn't let him. What will happen w...