Enemies to lovers - Mattheo R...

By ihateschoolcheck

Won't post only on weekends sorry Enemies to lovers obliviously, smut, swearing, knifes, blood, trust issues... More

Info before story
Characters and their background
News
Hogwarts
Talking about me
Rumors
Rounds
Malfoy manor
Tease
Party
Party pt2
News idk how to spell announcment
Finish?
Aftercare by tom riddle
Toxic love
๐ŸŽถShes back๐ŸŽถ
Compell
Disobey
Regret
Good news
Love experience
My fault
Coma
Plan
Battle
Battle, pt. 2
Announcement
BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT

Aftercare

2K 13 7
By ihateschoolcheck

Mattheo POV
*cute couple things, fighting, death, name calling, wands if "weapons", cussing

I woke up with y/n in my arms and slowly remove her from me. She hugs into me like a teddy bear but I had to get up. "Where are you going? Just to the bathroom, love. Can I go with you? Hold on let me just clean up in their. Mk." She fell back to sleep and I got her bath tub ready. I had towels laid out for us, face mask, and robes with slippers.

"Baby? Hm? Come on let's get you cleaned up. Mhm." I carry her from her bed to her bathroom. "Come on love you gotta wake up more. I'm up. Okay you ready? For what? Your aftercare. Oh... Yeah I am." We both go in and relax with the birds chirping in the background.

"Mattheo? Yes? Do you ever regret sleeping with the other girls? Or ever really wanted to fuck them? I regret sleeping with the other people and I never really wanted to fuck them, I only did because I was mad at you and I also wanted you at the same time and stuff. Oh.... Did you ever wanted to, y/n? Like intensionally? No, I just didn't care anymore. I don't know if that makes sense. I get you.... Let's just forget about that and move on, yeah? Yeah." I'm scrubbing her back and massaging her to let loose a little. She looks so stressed and stuff I don't know what up with her or what's ticking her off.

30 minutes later

We get out the shower and now wrapped in  our robes. "OoOo, can we do face mask? No that's girly." I secretly wanted to that's why I placed them on the counter. "Please? Fine, but you better keep this to yourself. Yay! And okay." She grabs the face mask and gets the one that's kind of like lotion. "Uh what's that one?" I said dodging her. "A Peel off mask. Uh uh, I heard they hurt guys when they were doing it. It's not gonna hurt now stop being a big baby." She climbs to my lap and smooths out the mask on my face.

"There see." She hands me a mirror to see my face covered in a green mask. "I look like an alien. A cute one." She gave my lips a quick peak. "Now I'm going to do you. Okay don't get in my hair. I won't." I grab this headband thing she put on me and I put it in her. I squeezed the tube and it falls to my hands. I start rubbing it on her face and she's smiling. "I think I'm done." I hand her mirror and she chuckles, "Now I look like an alien too. How do we peel them off? We just let it dry and once it is we peel them off. Okay..... What are these?" They were shaped like tear drop just turn to the side. "Oh this are for your eye bags. Can we try these too? Mhm." She grabs her phone and sets a timer.

Y/n POV

RING! RING! RING!

"Come on Mattheo." I drag him from bed to the bathroom. "I'll do you and you'll do me. Is it gonna hurt? Nope." I start from the top of his forehead and start going down. "Ow! Relax it's not gonna hurt just think of something." He moves away and sits on the bathroom counter. "Don't move. Okay but it hurts. Stop being a big baby." I said pretend punching him. I couldn't reach him so I climbed on the counter and sat on his lap. I continue peeling and tada I'm done. He does mine and hesitates to continue. "Am I hurting you? Nope." He continues and he finishes. Right when we were about to move on to the things for our eye bags I heard screaming.

"AAH! Run!" We come out from my bathroom and see everyone running out of the school. "Hurry up and pack what you need y/n. Okay." I grab my backpack and threw in 2 pair of jeans, some t-shirts, my converse and my black hoodie. "I'm going to my dorm to get my stuff, make sure to have your wand and shoes on. Okay, hurry go!" He rushes out and I look out my window. The sky was dark again but not how it is when it's night time. "He's here!" Who are they talking about? "We need to leave now." I reach for my phone and charger and grab his hand and start running down the hall. We both have our backpacks with our things running for our lives.

We turn to the right and bump into Harry,Ron and Hermoine. "Where are you going? This way a big ball of fire is chasing us. Oh shit let's go." We're all running the opposite direction feeling the heat of the fire near us. "Y/n your sister!" I stop in my tracks and that's when it hit me. "Your brother is with my sister. Where is she at? The nurse office thing I don't know. It's not far from us we just need to keep going straight." We start running again and we're near the door. I open up the door and she's gone. "Mattheo your brother is gone too. He probably has her. Guys, we need to go like now." We turn to Hermoine and we feel it get hotter and realize it's coming towards us. "Go! Go! Go!" We start sprinting and we see someone in front of us. "Is that? Elizabeth." She turns her head and it is her. "Mattheo? Y/n? Run!" She shakes her head. What is she doing? She tries to shoot for me but Mattheo blocked it. "The fire." It's coming near us closer, and closer. "I'm sorry." She starts fighting with Mattheo and shoots a spell at him. The fire is right behind us and I'm holding it. They all turn their heads at me and I'm fighting the fire. "Focus guys!" I say in pain. This is taking to much energy.

Elizabeth POV

"I'm sorry." I said to them. I really am but I have to do my job before he kills me. I shoot a spell at Mattheo and now were both fighting. I hear y/n say something about the fire and out of no where she's fighting it? She's in pain, perfect. I pretend to aim for Mattheo but actually aim for y/n. I hit her on the leg now she's on somewhat squatting while fighting the fire still. Shit. "Don't. You. Ever. Touch. Y/n." Each word Mattheo said was each time he shot a spell at me. I blocked all of them except for the last one. That shit hurts. I try to do a spell but the miss
mudblood shot my wand out my hand.

"You know your a fuckin mud blood who shouldn't be messing with a fuckin pure blood. Elizabeth give it a rest if you were a "pure blood" you wouldn't be following what my father says." I am a pure blood who's just trying to survive atleast I'm not like this filthy mud blood over next to this ginger head who's poor. "You know Mattheo you have so much to say but yet you can't say it to your own daddy, what a shame. Elizabeth don't test me. What are you gonna do huh?" I felt this sharp pain in my stomach and look down to see blood pouring out. Guess I was gonna die anyways, by his dad or by his son, aka Mattheo. "I'm sorry." I fall to my knees and closed my eyes.

Mattheo POV

I shoot a spell to Elizabeth's stomach and blood is pouring out of her. "I'm sorry." We're her last words before she fell to the ground. "Oh my gosh, Elizabeth." I turn to y/n seeing a tear roll down her cheek. "I'm sorry y/n, I had to." She pushes the fire back and starts limping. "We have 2 minutes to get out of here before that thing comes for us. Everyone go!" She tries running but I see her limping. I turn around and carry her while running. "What are y-? Don't say anything just keep a look out from behind us and try to stop the fire if it's near us." I see the exit to the door and start running faster. Black smoke starts forming underneath our feet. "What the? Just keep going!" I tell them. Please don't be.
"Hello son." He yanks my backpack, me and y/n fall to the ground while they were about to stop. "Harry get y/n!" He comes rushing and I give him my backpack and y/n. "Don't look back. Mattheo." She reaches her hand out for me but she was already two feet from the door.

Harry POV

"What the? Just keep going!" Black smoke was now forming under our feet. "Hello son." I turn and realize who that voice is. "Harry get y/n!" I rush to her and carry her bridal style with Mattheo's backpack on. "Don't look back." Was the last thing to me. She tries reaching for him but he told me not to look back. We're two feet away and then we make it out. I place her back on the ground and she tries sprinting to him. I reach around y/n body and wrap her under my arms. "Let me go. Im sorry I can't. Please." I can't.

Y/n POV

I see Mattheo is losing and I'm trying to get out of Harry's arm but he won't let me. He's now on the floor bleeding. His father is about to kill him but I couldn't let him. I scream and you see sound waves leave from my body. His father is now on the ground a couple feet away from Mattheo and the fire ball is almost near Mattheo. I break out of Harry's arm and I'm now running to Mattheo. "Mattheo. Y/n? Yes it's me. Your supposed to be with Harry. I know but we have no time I have to get you out of here right now."

I wrap his arm around my shoulders and my arm around his waist. I'm running and all of sudden I feel something burning my back. I throw Mattheo to the grass while I'm still inside. "Y/n!" I'm on the ground now trying to crawl out but I'm just tired. Someone grabs my wrist and pulls me out. "Hey stay with me. Y/n! Y/n!" Each time that person spoke their voice muffled. I feel my eyes close and everything is now black.

To be continue...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

775 29 49
Most of my short & long stories are mostly about my characters! If you are not interested in reading about my characters that's okay! I'm sure you'll...
10.3K 253 14
This will be a story of one shots๐Ÿ’• I don't think I'll post much on this because I'll be mostly posting on my main story's<33 This will be love, c...
753 30 32
this is my first time making a story so yea it's gonna be cringy i know ๐Ÿ˜‚ all i can say is that im trying and i hope i will get better and I dont kn...