Forever (a Vampire Dairies an...

By scarlettIDK

Monsters? Long lost family? Scarlet needs help figuring out her life. What will happen to her and her newly d... More

A Lost Soul
An angel of the lord
A scream and a winchester
Hell gets revenge.
Untill Death do us part
Music. Love. And DEATH
Chains
Shut up and kiss me
Crossfire
True love
The nightmare
In my time of dying
Shifting
The necklace
Truth
Doppelgängers and family
Family wounds
Flawed
For the greater good
Fang
Torture
I found you
The end
Whiskey lullaby
Goodbye big brother. Goodbye best friend.

Death can be happy

209 3 1
By scarlettIDK

I began walking thought the woods. I saw shadows but nothing life threatening. I figured if I left them alone, they would leave me alone.

Not quite.

A guy ran at me. I didn't have time to move. He landed on top of me, and I immediately saw the familiar smirk. I recognized him. Damon Salvatore.

"Damon what the fuck? Hi would have worked." He smiled and apologized. "So tell me what's a smart, beautiful girl doing out here alone?"

"You think I'm beautiful? Well, I'm not sure how I got here." That was partially true. "I'm headed home to mystic falls, Oregon"

"Me too. Mind if I escort you?" Damon asked gingerly. I smiled, nodding. We walked and talked, catching up on our lives. I left out the part about how much I miss him. I kept starring at his lips. I really wanted to kiss him. Bad Idea. He started talking and knocked me out of my daze. "What?" I asked, feeling bad for not listening. "I said how are we going to fight these shadows if we have to?"

"Uh kick ass." I said. He laughed and agreed. Jordan walked out of the trees, saying earlier she would meet up with me. Damon grabbed his knife, but I stopped him. "Damon don't. That's Jordan. She's my friend."

"Jordan what's wrong?"

"Nothing I just...he looks so familiar. "

"Well I'm sure you don't know me" Damon said, his voice off as he rolled his eyes. I wondered why. Nothing scared him. "So, how far is---" I stopped in mid sentence as Damon's face went white and he slowly fell to his knees. There was a wooden stake in his back, terrifyingly close to his heart. I grabbed it and ripped it out. "Vervain." Damon coughed. Vervain can kill vampires.

"Jordan, run. Now! I'm gonna carry Damon." I grabbed Damon and I began running as fast as I could carrying Damon, who was unconscious. But, I felt a sharp pain in my chest and everything went black

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 377 43
Serenity is the daughter of Captain Hook. She has a sister named Sarah, her twin. Her mother was killed, and she spent over thirty years in Neverland...
606K 13K 40
"It's just an innocent bet." The Virgin Bet: Goal: Take Charlotte's virginity Time limit: 30 days Rules: 1. He cannot fall in love with her. If he do...
9.4K 184 49
Ebony was just ya average girl who lives with her best friend,but what happens when she gets a strange calls and texts all day how will she react whe...
1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC