Goodbye big brother. Goodbye best friend.

~Jordan's POV~
I walked over to Scarlet's house and knocked on the door. "Scarlet! It's me!" I called out. No answer. I realized the door was open. I pushed it open and walked inside. I saw a bunch of whiskey bottles, laying across the floor. "Scarlet?" I asked. No answer. I sniffed the air. She was here about an hour ago. I followed her scent. It led to the old Salvatore mansion. I followed it upstairs, to Damon's room. "Hey, y'all in there?" I asked. No answer. The door was cracked open a little. "Damon? Scarlet?" I asked and pushed open the door. I gasped at what I saw. Laying on the bed was Damon's dead body and on the floor was Scarlet's body. They were holding hands. I rushed over and dropped next to them. I started bawling. I looked at Scarlet's body. He put my hand on her shoulder and shook her. "C'mon Scar, just wake up, we gotta go, just wake up." I said. Nothing. I looked at Damon. "Please guys, just wake up, we gotta go, live life." I said. Still nothing. "Please." I whispered. I looked at the dresser and saw two notes. I grabbed them and red Damon's. I cried hard when I finished his. I then red Scarlet's.

Sam and Dean,
I'm glad I had y'all as my two big brothers. You were the best I could ever have. Even though Dean tried to kill me at first, I was glad he saw me as his family. And I'm glad Sam saw through me through the toughest times and always managed to cheer me up.
Stefan,
I'm glad you accepted me as a true vampire. I'm glad I met you and that we became friends. You were always the most serious out of all of us. It made me laugh. You only cracked a smile if Jordan and I tried to cheer you up. I'm glad I met you.
Jordan,
You were the bestest friends I've ever had and I couldn't asked for anything else. You always made everyone laugh. Especially me. Remember the dirt road we would walk down at night? That was my favorite memory with you. Just chillin' on a dirt road, ice cold beer and talkin'. I loved that. So do me a favor, and always remember that dirt road. Never let it slip your mind. That dirt road holds our memory's. And if you ever go down it again, the memory's will flow back. So remember it. Forever.
So, goodnight all of y'all.
I love y'all.

I cried hard after I finished it. I looked at Scarlet's body and grabbed her hand. "I will always remember it." I whispered. I got up and ran to my house. Sam was laying on the couch and he noticed my tears. He shot up and ran to me. "What's wrong?" He asked. I looked up at him. "I need your help." I whispered. "With what?" He asked. "Burying the people we love."

Sam patted the dirt with his shovel. Stefan, Dean and I watched. Sam dropped the shovel off to the side and stood next to me. The two graves that we dug we smoothed out next to each other. The roses I put on there graves laid there. "I miss them." I whispered as a tear fell down my face. "I do too." Sam said kissing my head. "We all do." Stefan said. "They were amazing together." I said. Everyone nodded in agreement. Everyone turned to leave. But I stayed. "I'll catch up with y'all later." I said. Sam nodded and they all left. I looked at the graves. "Goodbye big brother." I whispered. "Goodbye best friend." I whispered. I looked up at the sky. "Take care her Cas." I said. "Take care of her Gunner." I said also. "We will." Two voices said behind me. I turned my head a little to see Gunner and Cas smiling at me. I smiled weakly at them and they disappeared. I turned to the graves again. "I'll never forget that ole' dirt road." I said. "And I'll never forget y'all." I said and turned around. I started walking. But before I left, I turned to the graves one last time. "Rest peacefully." I said. "Together." I added. I then walked away. All the bad memories were left behind in those woods. And all the good ones were left on that dirt road. As Sam and I walked to the pack, I turned to Stefan and Dean, who were staying behind. "Goodbye y'all." I said smiling weakly. They smiled a little. "I love y'all." I said and waved goodbye. We walked into the pack and left the town.

But if you go down that ole' dirt road, you'll see that empty beer bottles that were drunk by Jordan. If you go through the woods, to that old cabin, you'll find the old dagger Stefan had. If you go to Damon's room of the old Salvatore mansion, you'll see the picture of the whole group. If you look in Dean's impala, you'll see the vervain that Dean uses for emergencies. If you go to Jordan's house, into her room, you'll find a shirt that she wore that she stole from Sam. And finally, if you go to the basement of the old Salvatore mansion, you'll find in the cracks in the the floor, a picture of Damon and Scarlet. They were both kissing in their secret spot. If you go to Scarlett's house then you will see the spot her and Damon made out on their first date. All towns have some secrets that lead to bigger secrets. These things, lead to the story, of six people, who hated each other at first, that become one big family. I guess this just proves that, family doesn't mean they have the same blood. It's if they love you more than anything in the world.

So, if you ever go into that little old town, you have to remember one thing. Two people, who loves each other dearly, are guarding that town from evil. For that is the town where true love happened.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anddddd, that's the end!!! I'm in tears!!!! True love!!!! I hope Scarlet and Damon rest easy!!!! Scarlet and I had so much fun making his together, we both literally cried at school when we were talking about this!!! Thanks for reading!! And yes, there will be another book! I hope you enjoyed this one!! ~Scarpaw (iluvcows7 )