Music. Love. And DEATH

"What the---"

"What the---"

"Scarlett!" A voice said and someone grabbed my arm. I spun around for lips to be locked with mine. I jerked away to see Damon open his eyes to look at me.

"D-Damon. What the hell?" I asked. He just stared at me. "I love Gunner, not you." I said. "But he's not here." Damon said, grabbing my arm. I looked to see his hand was covered in blood, making me gag. Gross.

Did Damon kill Gunner? No, Damon's not that cruel. Or is he?

This isn't real. I know it's not. I had to take this risk. I grabbed my dagger and didn't hesitate to drive it into my stomach.

I gasped as I woke up and shot up. I looked around to see Damon, and Stephen in my cell, and Jordan in another.

"Scarlett. Stephen, Damon, and Jordan Salvatore." The cop in front of us muttered. "Hold on. Jordan Salvatore?" Jordan asked. The cop nodded, rolling his eyes.

"We did DNA tests." The cop said as he walked away. "Me? Related to vampires. Out of all the people." She muttered. "Screw this." She muttered before grabbing the bars and pulling them apart. She slipped through them and put them back to normal before doing the same with ours.

"Cmon, before they notice us."

"But I want music." I said, exhaling. "We'll get it later." Stephen said. "Give her music, or she will kill you." Damon said, shrugging as I nodded in agreement.

I needed music, and I needed it now.