The Hero Prince (MHA x Fate)

By AnastasiusFinch

Perhaps fate's cruel and dark design will forever curse the existence of Izuku Yagi. As one of the only diffe... More

Characters' Bio [1]
Prologue
Chapter 2 - The Reject's Heroism: 10 Years Later
Chapter 3 - The Reject's Heroism: All Might
Chapter 4 - The Reject's Heroism: Gilgamesh
Chapter 5 - One for All
Chapter 6 - Izuku's Decision
Chapter 7 - Home of the Kings
Chapter 8 - The Neglection: The Plan
Chapter 9 - The Neglection: Revelation
Chapter 10 - 6 Months' Progress
Chapter 11 - Retirement Party & Arrival: Holy Grail War
Chapter 12 - Retirement Party & Arrival: All For One
Chapter 13 - Retirement Party & Arrival: Clash
Characters' Bio [2]
Chapter 14 - Entrance Exam: Unaware Reunion
Chapter 15 - Entrance Exam: Practical Portion
Chapter 16 - Confrontation
Chapter 17 - First Day & Meeting
Chapter 18 - Liberation & Settling in
Anastasia SS: How She Came to Be
Chapter 19 - Battle Trial: Lover's Ferocity
Chapter 20 - Battle Trial: Consecutive Bouts
Chapter 21 - Battle Trial: Denouement
Chapter 22 - Media Breach
Chapter 23 - USJ: Start of the Raid
Chapter 24 - USJ: Unforeseen Support

Chapter 1 - Gilgamesh's Morning

14.4K 207 25
By AnastasiusFinch

【♕ ❖✧❖✧❖ ♔】

(3rd Person's POV)

Let's turn back the clock to see what was the "emergency" that required All Might's attention during the morning of Izuku and Izumi's quirk test.

It was early in the morning when we see a very handsome blonde man with crimson eyes, like blood. He was currently in a very luxurious suite. It was decorated with expensive, high-quality furniture most of the furniture in the suite had golden outlines and was made with wood of the highest quality. The building that he and one other person were staying in, was located in Musutafu, Japan.

The man yawned and got up from his luxurious bed and made his way to the bathroom to freshen up. After he was done he went outside and went to the living room and opened the TV. Once he sat down, he opened a golden portal, and out came a golden jar and cup. He poured the most high-quality wine into his cup and started drinking while watching the TV.

After about 10 minutes, his roommate, after freshening herself up in the bathroom, went outside and greeted the man with a small smile. She had the appearance of a young girl in her early-mid teens with blonde hair and green eyes.

???: "Good morning, Gilgamesh."

Gilgamesh: "Good morning to you as well, Artoria. Let's have breakfast, shall we?"

The girl, who was now identified as Artoria, nodded in response. Gilgamesh then put his cup of wine down and put it and the jar back into his treasury. He went to the dining table with Artoria and opened his portals once again and out came a big meal that's enough to be considered a feast.

Artoria: "Your Noble Phantasm sure is convenient..."

Gilgamesh: "Haven't you already gotten used to seeing this every day for the past month?"

Gilgamesh replied with a smirk as he sat down on the long table. Artoria did the same and started eating the nice meal that Gilgamesh provided.

You must be wondering how exactly the King of Knights and the King of Heroes were in Musutafu, Japan, and were living together. 

Well, the summary is, after Emiya Kiritsugu, Artoria's former master, commanded Artoria to destroy the Holy Grail during the Fourth Holy Grail War, she and Gilgamesh were transported to the world of quirks, heroes, and villains. The reason why Artoria and Gilgamesh were still able to exist in that world was that before they were transported they were bathed in the excess mana of the Holy Grail.

(A/N: Don't worry about it.)

When they got to this world, they didn't know anything about it. Eventually, they found each other and decided to stick together to figure out their situation. At first, their interactions consisted of orders and arrogant remarks from Gilgamesh, to which Artoria merely responded with scoffs, glares, and retorts. However, after living together for the past month they finally warmed up to each other. They could afford the luxurious suite because Gilgamesh sold some of his jewelry.

Gilgamesh: "So Artoria, are you going to become a so-called 'Hero'?"

Artoria: "Yes, I am."

Artoria responded immediately with courage and determination in her voice.

Gilgamesh: "I see. However, the mana that we absorbed from the Holy Grail won't last forever. Meaning that eventually, we must depart from this world and go back to being Heroic Spirits."

Artoria: "I understand where you're coming from Gilgamesh, but even if our time here is limited I still want to leave an impact and help as many people as I can."

Gilgamesh: *chuckles* "You still haven't changed, huh?"

After finishing their breakfast, Artoria and Gilgamesh got up to change out of their clothes. Artoria was wearing a white long-sleeve shirt with a royal blue skirt that reached below her knees and blue sneakers. Gilgamesh was wearing a white V-neck shirt with a black jacket with white stripes and black pants. Artoria was wearing her hair in a ponytail while Gilgamesh had his hair down.

Artoria: "Well, I'm off to register for the Hero Licensing exam. Where are you going?"

Gilgamesh: "I'll just be strolling around the city to find anything interesting."

Artoria: "Alright well... be careful."

Gilgamesh: "Don't worry, my love. You and I both know that nobody can harm me."

After hearing what Gilgamesh said, Artoria blushed slightly and glared at him.

Artoria: "D-Don't call me that! We aren't even in a relationship!"

Gilgamesh however, thought that was very cute. He looked at her and she was slightly pouting.

Gilgamesh: *snorts* "Well it's only a matter of time..."

Artoria: "W-What the heck does that mean!?"

Gilgamesh: "It means that soon enough, you are going to fall for my charms."

Gilgamesh replied like it was matter-of-fact. Artoria could only grumble in response as she and Gilgamesh were making their way outside of the building they were staying in. What greeted them when they made it outside was the beautiful streets of Musutafu and the early morning sky. It was still very early in the morning as people were only starting to get up from their slumber.

Artoria: "Well, I'll see you later Gilgamesh."

Gilgamesh: "Yeah, see you later, Artoria."

As they waved their goodbyes at each other, Gilgamesh started to explore the city a little bit more. Eventually, he arrived at the mall where he saw the owners and employees opening their respective stores.

Gilgamesh: 'Perhaps I should get a gift for when Artoria gets her Hero License'

Gilgamesh: *sighs* 'I keep talking about how I'm the one that's going to charm her, but it's completely the opposite.'

Gilgamesh thought with a tired expression. When he and Artoria arrived in this world, he thought that it was a good chance to make Artoria into his wife. However, he did not expect to actually grow attached to her. At first, he merely admired her for having the stubbornness to try to achieve something that was never meant for a human.

When they arrived in this world, that admiration turned into love. Yes, love. He loved everything about her, her beautiful green eyes, her silky smooth blonde hair, and her cute and perfect face and body. After the death of Enkidu, he didn't expect to see anyone as an equal anymore, much less love. Gilgamesh also did not expect that such a small and fragile body could wield the legendary Excalibur.

???: *scream* "HELP ME!"

Gilgamesh was wandering around the city after leaving the mall when he heard a sudden scream of what seemed to be a woman. The sudden call for help piqued his interest so he decided to head in the direction of the scream. There, in a dark and dirty alleyway, Gilgamesh arrived at the scene.

The sight that greeted him was a group of low-class villains, about 6 in number. The woman who screamed was currently pinned to a wall, unconscious, by a Villain, who was holding her with one arm by the neck.

Gilgamesh: "What the hell's happening here?"

???: "Huh? Who the hell are you?"

???: *growls* "Fuck off, pretty boy!"

???: "Wait! We can't let him go now that he's seen us, now can we?"

???: *laughs* "You hear that pretty boy!? We're gonna teach you a-"

The Villain was immediately cut off by a spear impaling his chest, which caused him to crash into a nearby wall, dead. His friends had shocked, angry, and fearful expressions. They were about to shout at their friend's killer but were cut off by that very person.

Gilgamesh: "You mongrels don't even have the right to look at me in the eyes! Yet you dare threaten me!?"

Gilgamesh said as he opened the Gates of Babylon wider. Needless to say, he had a very angry expression.

???: *gasps* "Y-You asshole!"

???: "We're gonna make you pay!"

After those words left the Villain's mouth, he was impaled by a sword that hit his right shoulder and was consequently, pinned to a wall. The next Villain tried to attack Gilgamesh using his fire quirk but failed when he was killed even before he could activate it.

Two of the Villains tried to attack him simultaneously using a combination of water and electricity, but Gilgamesh quickly jumped out of the way before the electrified water could reach him. Before he touched the ground, Gilgamesh shot an ax and a sword at the two Villains, killing them instantly.

The last Villain, who had a strength enhancement quirk, knew he stood no chance as he tried to run away.

Gilgamesh: "You dare turn your back on me!?"

As soon as he said that, the villain was decapitated with an ax.

After the battle was over, Gilgamesh went over to the woman and saw that she was still breathing, he glared at the villain who was pinned to the wall by his sword, who started to speak.

???: *chuckles* "It seems you got me and my boys good huh? But when our boss finds out about this, he's gonna find you, and kill you."

???: "You're a pretty boy with a good quirk, so you must have a woman. So when you die my boss is gonna take real good care of your woman!" *laughs*

Gilgamesh listened to the villain with a bored and uninterested expression, but when he mentioned him having a woman, he immediately thought of Artoria. He couldn't help but feel the fury and bloodlust bubbling in his chest. Then a disgusted and furious expression made its way onto his face, thinking about some other man "taking care" of his Artoria.

When Gilgamesh decided to save the woman, it was because he wanted to relieve himself of some of his boredom. However, it was now a personal matter, this man dared to threaten him? Needless to say, he wouldn't take that sitting down.

Gilgamesh stomped over to the man who was currently bleeding to death. He looked at him with a glare and furious expression. Gilgamesh started speaking with malice and fury.

Gilgamesh: "Where is your mongrel of a leader? I need to show him the consequences when he can't get his dogs to stop barking."

 ∆ • ∆ • ∆ • ∆ • ∆

Gilgamesh arrived at the base of the organization that the low-class villains came from. It was in an abandoned warehouse close to the heart of the city. He walked in the place as if he owned it. Once he got inside, he saw the place where all of the Villains were located. The sight that greeted him was the Villains sitting on some crates or low-quality furniture.

The villains were busy making plans and were engaging in idle conversation until they heard Gilgamesh open the doors with a loud bang. Once inside, he immediately scanned the room, which had dozens of Villains on standby, with surprise, worry, and anger on their faces, and spoke.

Gilgamesh: "Hey you rabid dogs! Where is your leader!?"

???: "O-Oi Miyamoto, a-are there any heroes or police outside?"

Miyamoto: *chuckles* "No there aren't any outside. It looks like we got an idiot here though."

The Villains were worried that their base was compromised when an intruder came sauntering into their base, but all of their worries were dispelled when one of their colleagues, who had a presence detection quirk, said that there weren't any heroes or police outside. Then they looked over at Gilgamesh, who had an angry and impatient expression on his face. The Villains then looked at their boss, who had an amused expression at the sight of Gilgamesh.

???: *laughs* "It seems like an idiot came here on a personal vendetta! Ain't that right boys?"

When he said that, then some of the villains burst out laughing when they realized that was what Gilgamesh came there for, alone.

???: "So what're you here for huh? Take back your stolen money? Or did someone you knew get killed?"

Gilgamesh: "I came here because you mongrel of a leader couldn't keep your dogs on a leash."

???: *whistles* "So you fought with some of my boys huh? But y'know where you are right?"

As he said that the doors that Gilgamesh came from closed and he was surrounded by dozens of villains.

???: *sighs* "It's too early in the morning for this, makin' me worry our base was found... Get 'em good, boys!"

???: "Alright, boss! This is gonna be fun..."

Gilgamesh: "You worms think that you can beat me!? Well, I'd like to see you try..."

Gilgamesh: 'I'll make this quick. After all, the woman I saved earlier might have already called the heroes.'

【♕ ❖✧❖✧❖ ♔】

A/N: Some of the characters may be a bit OOC and please forgive me if I use plot convenience too much 😅

Words: 2043

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 430 25
To be a man in such times is to be one amongst untold billions. It is to live in the cruelest and most bloody regime imaginable. These are the tales...
582K 9.9K 158
Let's go another cliche story I want to try out! Just the typical izuku yagi story my way but with some twists of my own. (Hero) -images aren't mine ...
172K 2.8K 28
Since it's still around let's see my take on the story izuku Yagi lived a normal life. that is till he turned 4 and was diagnosed as quirkless despit...
615K 14.2K 59
They said that actions have consequences. Izuku Yagi, son of Toshinori Yagi, and Inko Yagi, brother of Izumi Yagi. After finding out he's quirkless a...