Give and Take (Trafalgar Law...

بواسطة thedarkdoctorgirl15

Elga is a girl who suffers from amnesia and travels alone, trying to escape from something she can't remember... المزيد

You better live idiot!
Today is for sure my lucky day!
I owe her!
Give and Take!
He is not that bad!
Whatever...
Keep company to the lonely!
Such a troublesome girl!
Good Morning!
An easy day
Changing Minds
A starry night
I follow you!
Revelations
Burned Calories
The Last Goodnight(?)
She was lying!
Why did you leave?
Clumsy girl
A new life
Instincts and Feelings
Smell
Touch
Vision
Hearing
Taste
A mystery begins!
Me,myself and I
Killed before her murder!
Ohhh Summer Wine!
Misunderstanding!
The storm's thunder!
A place to own!
The bad news
Her first time will be unforgettable!
I trust you!
Prepare for (oink) trouble and make it double!
Extreme Makeover
Emptiness
Dream or not?
Antibiotics and Probiotics
Pride comes first!
This has to stop now!
Books hold memories of the past
The White Town of death
He is alive
Mission Cookie!
The mysterious boy
Put you in your place!
Romance!
Can I lean on you?
Chained to the past!
The bloodthirsty Mary Pearcey!
Deja vu!
Set fire on my brain!
The abyss in me (Part 1)
The abyss in me (Part 2)
The abyss in me (Part 3)
The abyss in me (Part 4)
Author's Note
The abyss in me (Part 5)

Words of regret!

121 6 9
بواسطة thedarkdoctorgirl15

Hey there folks! New chapter is out and we sure got some drama time on this one! What is Elga going through? Will her relationship with Law change forever?

Don't forget to leave a comment!

I don't own OP or the image but I do own the OC.

Love ya all! Have fun!

The sun had already set and the sky got painted in a dark blue color when Elga stopped outside of the entrance door of the small cabin.

She sure took the longer route to head back home as she had many things to think about after the blast of the latest new memory.

*If his initials are written on the books of this specific library it means he lives as well in this town! Come to think of it... both of his parents were doctors so he must have followed this career too...*, she thought while pushing slightly the door and entering the house.

She automatically hanged her coat and placed her shoes nearby the wall and wore her slippers.

*The same career huh? He could be as well a doctor or even a pharmacist or a nurse... The pharmacist of the town I remember was a 70 year old man so it can't be the case and as for the nurses, we only have Dulcinea and Blake who visited quite often her aunt as I heard in the past but then again he doesn't seem like the type of person who likes reading books so much...*, she continued lost on her own little world when she walked inside the kitchen passing by a pissed Law who was standing near the window with a cup of tea in his hands.

*So that means...*, Elga poured some tea as well on a cup and took a sip of it before the final realization.

*That means his didn't follow his parents' job! Oh my God he must have been so traumatized by his past that didn't want to follow a career in medicine!*

"Where were you again? I don't recall accepting the duty of a babysitter." Law spoke and the girl jumped a bit from surprise.

"Then don't be one!" she turned to face him and replied with a fake kind smile before she went to exit the room.

"Seriously Elga-ya where were you? Can't you act as a responsible person and at least inform the others? Bepo-ya nearly got sick of worry for you."

"But then again isn't Bepo the one who confronts me now about my absence. Moreover it was your fault for leaving me do the necrotomy alone!"

"You mean it took you 7 hours to do a necrotomy? Was it that difficult? I thought you wanted more responsibilities!"

"No I fell asleep..." she said back with a blank face.

"You... fell asleep." Law replied as this answer was the last excuse of the girl's absence he had thought about. "Are you not feeling good? You were out all night yesterday so you may have caught a cold."

He began walking towards Elga but when he was about to approach her the girl moved a few steps back putting a distance between them.

"I want to examine you. Let me hear your lungs." Law explained the reason he came closer but only received a glare from the said girl.

"Stop doing that... I am sick of it..." she replied in a low voice.

"Do what?" Law repeated mostly to test if he heard correctly, being quite puzzled from her state.

"That you care about me. One moment you look approachable and you give me false hopes and the other..." Law could detect hurt and pain in her voice something that made his heart beat a little faster from nervousness.

The girl kept her head low with her gaze stuck on her feet and didn't hear the raven's silent footsteps.

"The other?" he asked.

A warm hand cupped her cheek and Elga almost melted on his touch when the thought of last night's incidents came to her mind.

No, now she had a memory back and with that a part of her soul and personality too. Now she knew the boy who lived only on her imagination was alive and way better than Law.

TDWL had the kindest heart and the brightest mind and would never mistreat her like that.

She lifted her hand and moved his away from her face and Law's eyes widened for a moment in surprise only to narrow them a few seconds later.

He only cared for her wellbeing and this is what he receives? Also he is not obligated to explain what happened with Lana and nothing of those events were his fault. She should had shown a bit more trust on his face and he just did his part by showing the right amount of affection.

Words sometimes are meaningless to be spoken and after all what did she expect after such a selfish behavior from last night?

Hadn't she thought at all how much he would worry about her?

"You know something Elga-ya? You say you are confused but you haven't thought that you just popped in my life without even asking me if I wanted to run after such a troublesome creature! And guess what! I don't! You have been a huge pain in my ass from the time I met you and this is the attitude I receive! I wish I had never crossed paths with you." he barked at her but once the words slipped from his mouth in a moment of outburst, his heart knew he wasn't being honest.

However, his pride was big enough to leave someone behave to him in such a way so he should let the girl know her place.

All of these until he saw the girl's eyes get teary and a sharp pain crossed his heart at the sight.

"D-do you mean those words?" she questioned him shattering her words in disbelief.

Was he all those months just acted patient towards her? Were all the good moments, the laughs, their first kisses, the times he learned her new things above a surgery table, lies?

Law didn't say anything more but just looked aside.

"It got late and we said too much today. Goodnight." he blankly replied and walked towards his room, closing the door behind him.

He really wanted to stop more than anything this distance that grew between them but it seemed like any action of his only made it worse.

He left a heavy sigh escape his lips and leaned over his desk looking outside of the window at the said girl that was currently walking towards the small cabin where her own room was located.

"Why don't you just explain yourself to her? Partly it is your fault too. You should have been more specific with Lana-san at the past and cut this externalization of affection to your face." Bepo who was laying on his bed, reading a navigation book said and Law turned his head to look at him puzzled.

"I have sensitive ears heheh." the fuzzy bear explained and the boy raised his eyebrows in surprise. That's something he actually didn't know about his friend.

"I can't do that. She should trust me more. It is ridiculous to continue this silly misunderstanding and if she acts like that for this reason, it is too immature of herself and not important enough for me to care.", he explained and laid on his own bed too, crossing his hand behind his head to rest his neck.

"That's too prideful of you! If you always wait for the other part to call a truce this misunderstanding will never end."

"That's fine by me... I don't really care." he replied blankly and turned to the other side, facing the wall so as to hide his irritated expression.

"Now I think of it again, I don't recall being the one who was sick of worry last night... I was at the kitchen baking cookies when you were the one who passed the whole night searching for her.", Bepo noted with a smirk on his face waiting for Law's reaction. "It is not really honest to hide your own worry behind my back don't you think?"

"Tsk, just go to sleep already!" he barked at him and pulled the blanket over his head, turning off the light on his desk.

The white bear left a small giggle and turned off his light too, deciding it was a good idea to rest for the night.

~...~

Elga closed the door behind her and placed the cup of tea on her desk when suddenly the light turned on on its own.

The girl jumped slightly from surprise for the second time today and turned her head to face Shachi and Penguin sitting on her bed in a pose with both their hands crossed on their chins supporting their heads and a serious expression sculptured on their faces.

"Elga-chan, take a seat." the red-haired spoke first gesturing at the girl to sit on her chair near her desk.

"Oh why thank you for allowing me to be comfortable in my room but I prefer to stand for now." she replied a bit annoyed by the fact that she should confront those two at this moment too.

"Elga-chan we got worried last night." Penguin said.

"And most importantly we are sad to know that something was troubling you and you didn't talk it out with us."

"Yeah! We know Law a bit better and we could ensure you that he is not the guy to play with feelings! It was just a misunderstanding."

"I don't know Peg... I don't know anything anymore..." she replied and sat on her bed too between the two cousins.

Both of them placed their hands around her, tugging her in a warm embrace.

"He is hard to read as a road poneglyph but a softy one as Bepo at the same time. He worry about everyone because he thinks of us as his friends and you are no exception!"

"What would I do without you two?" Elga said giggling, watching the black-haired boy try so hard to explain Law's behavior to her.

Though, she couldn't get the raven's opinion of her out of her mind.

"Well you would continue struggling your brain with Law's stubbornness!" Shachi responded and the two boys stood up as the time was already late and tomorrow they had to wake up early for work.

The girl just replied with an awkward laugh hiding very well the new demons that found place in her heart.

Demons that were fed by her own insecurity and grew bigger and wilder by the several thoughts that passed from her mind after her argument with Law.

Elga saw off her friends and called it a night with them but her mind was silently drifted in the depths of her darkest thoughts of self-doubt. Unfortunately Penguin's reasoning did nothing to ease the burning pain in her stomach.

The anxiety of acceptance was back and Law's words weren't the best to hear at the moment.

However, she knew he spoke the truth as she was only a trouble to him from the very beginning.

At the end memories really define your personality and who you are and that's something she understood until now.

She stood up and gazed over the boy's window to check if by any chance was studying in front of his desk, a common position for him for many cold nights like this one.

Though, she only found darkness like she was taking a peek inside the window of her own soul or even at her future with the said boy.

*Is TDWL going to think like that for me too?*

Well yeah... probably.

~...~

Insomnia seemed to have visited Law once again and he found it hard to even close his eyes for a bit.

Many things swirled his mind after Bepo's words and if you believe he didn't feel remorseful by his harsh words, you are mistaken.

This girl had found her own selfish yet adorable method to wiggle her way to his heart and even if there was a chance his relationship with her to be like before, now he felt like he had destroyed everything.

*Come to think of it... Normally the sassy and full of confidence Elga would react by exchanging another abrupt comment or she would get angry and leave until we both cooled down but... she cried. I never saw her cry and I didn't even do something to make her feel better...*

Had his pride grew that much that made him act strictly and hard to others?

*Am I really going to end up like him?*

The thought of the tall blonde with the infamous disgusting smile and the luring cunning eyes that were piercing your soul behind his glasses, was enough to send shivers to his spine.

He brought a hand to cover his tired eyes and left a sigh from exhaustion.

He really needed to get some sleep.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

72.6K 2.8K 33
A rather normal everyday life is meant to be for an owner of a bar. It was common for you for pirates to come to your bar and for them to order a hu...
14.3K 416 16
A start of a story of a lonely doctor from the Real World, who accidentally entered World Of Manga through a fictional One Piece Character, Trafalgar...
130K 4.6K 21
🔱 With You 🔱 ~°~°~°~° It's about meeting The One, set in the past. Sounds just like one of those typical love stories, right? Well, it is not ent...
649 22 6
This story is told in third person, but it only shows what the reader goes through. I will be skipping other POVs in the story. This story will be e...