The Unexpected

By Aurelliamina

I felt the hard ruff wall against my back as I made contact with it in a bang flash push. I gasp in obvious... More

Chapter 1: You Again
Chapter 2: Dream Trouble
Chapter 3: Chase to Trasspasing
Chapter 4: Behind Bars
Chapter 5: Normal person will do
Chapter 6: Tell me something
Chapter 7: The halls
Chapter 8: Lost...Found
Chapter 9: Man Handled
Chapter 10: This Alpha...this Man
Wanting
News!!!

Author's Note

77 2 0
By Aurelliamina

Hi Guys, so this is my first Novel ever and I just wanted to give it a try. You won't regret it, I promise you, so please give it a read. I would liked if you guys could to vote, comment and express your thoughts about it. Please! No negative comments or bad words.

No one likes when someone insults you or make fun of you and what you do. It's bullying and it's wrong, it can hurt anyone's feelings. Anyway, I hope you give it a try and enjoy it.

Read, Vote, Comment (if you like) and Follow as well (if you like).

Thank you and Enjoy!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 1.6K 39
'No, he didn't'. I was so shocked by the turn of events. Everything was going fine and then suddenly boom, everything turned upside down. I just coul...
10.9K 576 29
~~~~~~~~~~~~ "I love you too. We should probably get going before the others get worried." I say pulling away from his hug. "Whatever you say gorgeou...
434K 13.1K 30
My life was simple and easy. A bit lonely but I liked it. It wasn't until I literally crashed into the one who would change my life forever. My world...
443K 14.5K 28
11:59 pm "5" "4" "3" They chanted counting down to the moment Ares will meet his mate. "2" "1" Sparks erupted in my heart making me gasp and fall ont...