News!!!

Recap!!

((Evaline was an ordinary girl who works at a dinner with her Best friend/ room mate Lucy. She begans to dream about a man with golden eyes, yet it's not the first time she has. One night she gets followed by a men, for he was been sent by his boss. He tries to kindnapp her and in the process he tried to rape her. She gets a miracle by being saved, but not so much after getting lock in a cell, most likely a cage by her savers.

Days past she stayed there, until their leader wanted to talk to her. In that she escape by hitting the guard with a rock after he tried to hurt her. She rans through the undeground tunnels where she though she was, until she ran into someone who suddently she felt a strange feeling for, most like the way she felt for the man with golden eyes.

Waking up for her weak state she meets Silvia, a maid who has been taking care of her. Silvia was order to say nothing to Evaline, but she did say she was unconscious for many days. Evaline espaced the bedroom she was lock it, to only find herself yet again man handel by another man who she believed works for the man keeping her traped in the mansion where she was.

She didn't realize she was under medcation, for it cause her to act and think strange and confuse.
She meet the man who has been keeping her lock and she felt anger among other things, not knowing why. Her mind wasn't in her full senses for she tried to escape once again to only fail, yet this time he was the one to go after her and stop her. She didn't understand, couldn't think straight and...lost in his haze she could only think of one thing. She wanted him....)))

Hello readers, this is not an update, but a recape of it. I'm sorry for not being a chapter, for I have NEWS. I have a new novel!!! I just wanted to let you know I'll be updating this new novel called "Past Secrets" soon. I've work hard on it and tried new things meaning my writting. I'm sorry about this one; I don't know if I'll finish it or rewrite it. I hope you'll understand and please check out my new novel soon. Thank you.