Lawsuit | KSJ FF

Von daegu_kitten

A "lawyer" with a dark past and even darker secrets meets a girl who disturbs his life even more. "Mmm, but M... Mehr

Authors Note
Encounter
Library
Angst
Electricity
Tease
Walking On The Line
No Secrets Can Be Kept Forever
Persona
Is that all you can do?
Don't Think
Guns N' Roses
Park Hotel
Mirror
A murder
Best Friends
In the Miso Soup
Gunfire
Trippin'
While you were sleeping
No Secrets Can Be Kept Forever
An (Un)Planned Randevouz
Ren

Satisfy Me

4.4K 156 222
Von daegu_kitten

A/N 

Mature Content whole chapter ahead :) P.S. listen to the playlist above if you want to get completely into it ;)

"Miss Jung, so we finally meet again."

He said with lips curved in a self-satisfied smile, and you could swear to God; there wasn't a drug that ever did you like he did.

"Mister Kim," you were at loss of words.

Why is everything happening so unexpectedly in the last few weeks? Your life was so hectic lately, and you were taken by surprise so often. Unprepared, both mentally and physically. Your brain wasn't able to process and comprehend it all.

He was dressed in dark brown pants that complimented his firm legs so nicely. The upper part of his body was covered in a tight, white, silky shirt through which his strong muscular form protruded.

Jin slowly approached you, and you instinctively took a step back, bumped into Taehyung, who was silently standing on your left side, unsure of whether he should leave.

"Taehyung-ah, why don't you go and finish what you have started previously?" Jin asked his younger acquaintance, his eyes still fixated deeply into your lust-blown dilated pupils.

"Sure," Taehyung nodded and headed towards the store entrance.

"So..." Jin took one more step forward, closing the gap between the two of you.

Your usual boldness began to waver, and your chest felt tight. You hit the cold concrete wall behind you as he leaned on it with his right hand, towering over your intimidated petite figure.

"If you were so eager to stir desire in me over the previous days, then I figure, you shall satisfy it."

He stated while tracing over your lips with his thumb.

"What made you change your mind?"

You questioned him, but also your own sanity.

Am I still tripping?

"You know what they say about temptation, Ms. Jung?" he smirked, and you bit your lip in response.

"The easiest way to kill it is to give in," he said and leaned in, pressing his lips over yours fiercely, inducing electricity in your whole body.

He was only fearful that this wasn't a simple temptation but a burning desire that he was trying so dreadfully to suppress.

His warm lips collided with yours perfectly, and you kissed him back eagerly, but the sane part of your mind told you to pull away and inspect your surroundings.

"Don't worry, little one," he grabbed your chin and turned your head back towards his.

"No one is coming back here any time soon...."

He let his hand fall on your waist and press you harder against him.

"And I believe you owe me something..." he whispered in your ear and inhaled the faint scent of your shower gel and shampoo. You definitely felt self-conscious.

Hell, for all you knew, you were dressed poorly, the exact opposite of seductive by your standards, but if you knew one thing, then it was how to get around with men. Or at least you thought so.

He desired you right now, and the fact that he approached you like this meant that he didn't give a dime about your ripped tomboyish clothes. And you dreamed about this for days now, so there was no way in hell you would let this God-sent chance slide.

Without wasting a moment, you tiptoed while pulling him down towards you by his shirt and kissed him passionately. He complied, and you deepened the kiss, slowly pushing him further away from the wall, all while unbuttoning his shirt.

You broke the kiss with a playful grin plastered across your face and confidently grabbed his hand and led him back to the dimly lit bedroom he got out of.

"Sit down," you ordered him while locking the door behind you, and he listened.

You proceeded to unbutton your ripped bleached jeans while admiring his figure. You made a decision that he would stay in that silky white unbuttoned shirt. It just looked miraculously well on him like that. The pants were already loose around your hips, so they just fell once you unzipped them, revealing your pale legs and a bruise on your knee that was slowly withering away.

With decisive steps, you got closer to him and stood between his legs. His hands were quick to find their way towards your ass and thighs and groop them.

"Mmmm..." he licked his full lips and enjoyed squeezing your curves while you took of your simple white shirt, leaving your body almost naked, covered in small and simple gray sports bra and panties.

Before he could've said anything, you were already on your knees between his strong muscular legs. He had a perfect view of your rich cleavage and butt in that position.

You reached towards his leather belt and undid it easily. The bulge covered in firm material almost begged you to free it as it twitched underneath the light touch you gave it while undoing his buttons and zipper.

"You are going straight for it, huh? So impatient," he stood up and took off his trousers and pants, cutting you the trouble.

Your mouth opened slightly as you took in the sight and size of his thick, massive dick.

You smiled naughtily and licked your lips while placing one hand on his shaft. Your fist was full.

"I don't see a reason to prolong this any further," you replied and pressed your free hand on his firm thigh, instructing him to sit back down.

He sat, prompting himself with his strong muscular arms while observing your next action with his dark, deep gaze.

Holding back the foreskin with a tight grip at the base of his dick, you proceeded to pump it up gently at first, entertaining yourself with his size and strong, veiny appearance. You squeezed his head every time your hand reached the top and observed how his body responded to various pressures and sensations.

You were looking him in the eyes, trying to take it slow, but your heart and mind were a mess, so with a heavy, almost moan-like exhale, you leaned forward and hungrily licked up his shaft, from the bottom all the way up to the throbbing tip of his dick, dripping with precum.

Your tongue swiftly swirled around the tip, and your eyes fluttered back at the delicious salty taste, making you engulf it and moan against his dick.

He groaned softly and threw his head back in pleasure, letting out grunts and moans that only made you even hornier and hungrier.

You detached your lips from his tip and placed your tongue at the begging of his balls, licking all the way up to the tip, and then repeated the process, each time faster and faster, motivated by his audible breathing.

After giving a few good long licks to his balls while jerking him slowly, you quickly licked your way up to the tip again and took his whole length into your mouth. He inhaled sharply at that action and firmly grabbed a fistful of your hair, shooting the electricity all the way down to your core.

You couldn't help but observe how his abdominal muscles flexed, neck tensed, and jawline seemed sharper than ever from that angle. The dim yellow light falling from the ceiling highlighted his carved chest more. You moaned as you sloppily and hungrily went in for his cock, gagging while attempting to take it whole in and deep throat him.

His deep groans were a clear signal that he was enjoying it, and you weren't showing any signs of stopping it.

You loved how calm and steady he was, not jerking his hips up or pushing your head further down like a needy boy.

He was simply sitting there, enjoying the sensations flowing through his sexually overcharged body and occasionally pulling your hair harder when it felt great.

"Mmmm, little one," his lips dropped, and you looked up, locking eyes with his: "I just knew you would be so damn good."

Those words only made you entirely lose your already damaged sanity and give in to the pleasure. You weren't sucking dick because it made him horny. You did it because it made you even hornier. You derived as much pleasure from giving just like from receiving. The precum, mixed with your saliva, was dripping down your hand and chin.

His dick was throbbing and twitching under your touch, and you only went faster, making him blow in your mouth. Slowly, you stopped jerking him with your hand and detached your mouth from his dick.

You felt ecstatic as you licked the remains of cum from your fingers and the tip of his dick in a lewd manner while looking him dead straight into the eyes. You wanted more, and his dick was still strong and up as if he hadn't just cum.

For a hot second, he observed your flushed face, shinny from tears and saliva, plum lips red from the friction induced by cock sucking, and messy, tangled hair, and he couldn't control himself anymore.

You were about to reach for your bra and take it off when he swiftly, like an angered, hungry animal, leaned forward and grabbed you by your hips, forcefully pulling you up and flipping you under him.

Poor heart of yours never knew it could handle this amount of excitement and arousal. You could hear it bumping rapidly against your ribcage as if it wanted to jump out and intertwine with his.

He hoovered over you, kissing you savagely, taking your breath away while his left hand was groping your perky, tense boob. You let out a sharp moan when his hand cupped and squeezed one of your orgasmic zones, but he quickly shut you up with another deep, lustful kiss that soon turned into rough lip biting and tongue fighting. His lips and tongue tasted so sweet, leaving you yearning for more and more with every collision.

Giving your tongue one last suck, he dragged his soft lips down your cheek and jawline, stopping at your neck to bite and suck at your thin pale skin as if he had been famished and you were the most delicious thing.

"Mmm, you have such a nice smell," he groaned against your warm skin while licking his luscious plum lips.

Meanwhile, he aligned his dick with your dripping pussy, and grazed over it ever so lightly, making you whimper and moan.

"Ah, please..." you murmured heavily, provoking him to only press his dick harder against your still clothed core. You craved friction and didn't care about the way you would get it.

You grabbed onto his shoulder and triceps firmer, crumpling the material of his shirt, ready to jerk your hips up for more friction, but he wasn't planning on torturing you the slightest. In a swift motion, he straightened up and pulled down your panties, throwing them somewhere on the floor, and quickly positioned himself, so his dick was already rubbing against your now naked, wet pussy.

The sudden, intimate touch, of his warm, pulsating huge cock rubbing against your whole, naked wet pussy pushed the air out of your lungs as you dissolved in sweet tormenting pleasure.

Without notice, he immediately slammed into your warm dripping core, making you scream and arch your back as much as his heavy body allowed you. He was so big it hurt. But oh gosh, it hit the sweet spot that only such a big dick can hit, and you cried out both in pain and pleasure as he kept ramming it in.

"Fuck, I love this pussy more than I should...."

He groaned in your ear as you wrapped your legs around his waist so he could get in even deeper. He started pounding into your harder and faster, making you both a sweaty, moaning, delirious mess.

He grabbed your breast and put it in his mouth, sucking and nibbling on your hardened nipple, making you let out heavy breaths and high-pitched moans. You scratched his strong muscular shoulder over the light fabric and pulled at his thick hair in utmost pleasure while squeezing around his long, thick cock, trying to keep him as deep down as possible, when he suddenly groaned:

"Fuck, I have to taste you."

He pulled out completely, making you whimper, and positioned himself between your legs. Losing no time, he grabbed your hips and pulled them up so he can lick and eat you out properly. He licked your folds and pressed kisses over your clit before sucking it hungrily, making you lose your mind.

You squeezed your eyes shut and grabbed both of your tense boobs with your hands, pinching the nipples in while everything you could see were blurry starts before your eyes.

"Mmm, you taste so fucking good... so sweet," he grabbed your hips even harder with his strong arms, making it impossible for you to wiggle around, and started lapping over your clit, pushing you further and further over the edge, much quicker than you would like to.

"M-m-mister K-Kim-"

You scream as your pussy turmoils, and you squirt all over his face and chest, and you rarely ever got to that delightful state. You looked up at his smirking face, and he gave your flushed core a few more long, lustful licks before he let your hips fall on the mattress.

"Come on now. I am not done with you, little brat. I want to fuck you from behind."

He doesn't wait a millisecond for you to gain back composure and flips you over on your tummy, instructing you to get onto your knees. You whimper as you support your pulsating body with shaking hands.

"Good, just like that," he slaps your butt harshly, making you wince and moan his name at the sweet yet harsh, unexpected pain.

He slams into your sore and sensitive pussy, filling you up completely. You arch your back and throw your head back, allowing him to grab your hair and pull you up even more while railing you relentlessly.

"Is this what you imagined it would be like, huh?" he growls, and the crazed laughter escapes your lips. His voice was like a drug, driving you crazy and provoking the worst in you. You felt like prey and a hunter simultaneously.

"Mmm, much, much better than I have imaged," you slur and escape his grip, taking him by surprise and pushing him down so you can sit on him.

"Mr. Kim," you say as you straddle him: "Please remember, I am not a big fan of doggy style."

You moan as you take him all in. His white shirt is drenched in sweat now, allowing his muscles to be entirely visible. He looks at you with eyes wide open, his dilated pupils lost in pleasure and amazement shimmering in the dim yellow light.

"But, this, ah-" you sit on him completely, letting out slurred M sounds and inhaling deeply, all lost in the moment: "This hits so well."

You let your eyes roll back and grab onto his shoulders for support as you start jumping up and down.

He arches his head back and grips your hips, helping you grind and go harder.

"You, hahaha," he let out a throaty triumphant chuckle while taking in sight in front of him.

Your face lost in pleasure, ecstatic, your perfectly shaped breasts bouncing up and down as you jump on his dick like a naughty little whore.

He loves it.

And you feel it.

You lean in forward and whisper moan into his ear while grinding against him.

"Mr. Kim... I want you to cum in me...."

You looked him in the eyes while you intentionally squeezed your walls hard around his dick and bit your lip. And there it is. You can see in his eyes that he's lost his mind.

"Fuck. You little brat," he growls and starts jerking his hips up while holding your hips firmly in place. Your skin was already purple and red in several areas he gripped and bit over the last thirty minutes.

You slash your lips against his, fighting for his tongue and biting it maybe too harshly but he doesn't complain and only digs his nails deeper in your soft, juicy hips. You pull away to gasp a breath and your eyes flutter open, allowing him to get lost in them and quiver underneath you.

"Oh yes! Yes, Mr. Kim!" You moaned into his ear, prompting him to cum harder and fill you all up.

He held your hips steadily in place as he cummed, pressing you onto his crotch, only to let his grip loose after a few seconds. Your vision was blurry, and your head was buzzing as you got up and laid down on the bed next to him.

"Fuck..." you exhaled while staring at the ceiling and letting the cum slowly drip down your pussy: "How come we never met before?"

A/N:

Wooow, I haven't written smut in ages, literal ages, sorry my skills got rusty a bit :// anyways I hope you liked it and I really wanted to present you with a decent smut chapter that you were all waiting for, so this is barely edited like you are reading almost a first draft.

So please excuse any typos mistakes or lack of vocabulary :(

Love you all and thank you for the unconditional support 

And don't forget to comment and vote if you liked it! It really motivates me to keep writing better and better <3

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

469K 27.1K 78
[WATTPAD PREVIEW FEATURED] πŸ˜³πŸ™βœ¨πŸ’ƒ "She's mine, and I'll fight the whole world to keep her. The sins of the past may block our emotions, but I refus...
74.3K 2.3K 25
πŸ“– He walked closer to me, causing me to back into the elevator wall. ❝You do things to me, Desire,❞ he purrs in my ear, his breath giving my skin ti...
243K 7.1K 65
πŸ“– ❝What, baby? Am I making you nervous? ❞ He already knew the answer to that. ❝Just wait until I bend you over on that desk and have my way with you...
1.2M 44K 120
#1 IN FANFICTION!!!! A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY (ALSO AVAILABLE ON DREAME AND INKITT) - Official alternate version of this story is now available...