the secret of Stiles

By MCF135

what if Stiles , the weak humain of the pack was in reality not so humain ? everyone in the pack always put S... More

the trick
a night in the woods
a night in the woods ( Derek view )
a new creature
it's a...what ?
what do you want !
what do you want ! ( Derek view )
this can't be possible...right ?
this can't be possible...right ? ( Stiles view )
a night to find answers
a night to find answers ( pt2 )
a night to find answers ( pt 2 )( Derek view )
a day in hell
a day in hell ( pt2 )
a day in hell ( pt2 ) (Derek view )
are you ok ?
are you ok ( Derek view )
who are you !?
what am I going to do ?!
we finally found you
it's your choice
what a long day...
what happened here ?
memory of the past
get out Scott !!!
you're...HERE !
that's weird , you're weird !
why is it so...cold ?
He knows !
go on expose my life...bit-
oh...well that's new
! important !
you aren't telling me everything !
I'm sorry...whAT !
you're in my head
Scott what do you do !?
Scott you're crazy !
Derek ?
something to tell me uh ?
you can trust me
I'll Kill Him
I've Been Waiting To Do This!
What Is Going On !?
Hospital
A/n !

your questions are stupid !

4.9K 155 10
By MCF135

                            -Stiles-

St:I-hum...yeah I'm going bye...

Al:Did I say something bad ?

St:Oh no , of course you didn't...it's just...the nickname you just gave me it was...my mother called me that before she , well you know...

Al:Oh I'm sorry ! Are you not comfortable with me calling you that ? I'll stop , sorry I didn't realize what it meant to you...

St:It's all fine don't worry , I said smiling softly , it's actually quite nice to her it after so many years

Al:Good , now go you shouldn't make your loverwolf , she giggled

St:Loverwolf ? Where did you find this ?

Al:It just popped up like that !

St:Suuuuuuuure

Al:Now go !

St:Yeah , yeah I'm going !

Al:Go go go !?

St:Alright !

I ran directly towards the window and shifted right before crashing on the wall and successfully landed on the grass . I looked up and saw Allison looking down from my window , I gave her a small nod and her worried expression almost immediately changed into a smile and within a minute I was running in the woods in the direction of Derek's .

Suddenly the cold feeling came back like a strike down my spin and I arched in pain , it's even worst then last time ! It just made me run faster then ever , it's like my body knows exactly where to go to get the pain away and probably for the same reason then last time I can't help but guess that I'm going to end up in Derek's arms all night...which is not such a bad thing , the only problem would be if I became human again during the night and woke up naked next to a Derek knowing what my secret is . I already told Allison and having more then 1 or 2 person knowing already put me in so much danger so if anyone else were to find out , let's just say...it'll be bye bye Beacon hills for me so let's hope that doesn't happen !

Just like last time , the closer I got to Derek's loft , the less I felt this freezing sensation crawling under my skin . Soon enough I was standing in front of the loft and I could feel the heat radiate from the inside my body was like begging me to just run inside and get surrounded by it , and...I did...I spotted an open window just like last time and jumped inside . It looked suspicious to have exact same window I used yesterday open wide , it almost seemed like an invitation but at the time I really didn't care one tiny bit about an open window .

I started to wonder around room to spot Derek so he could make the feeling diseaper...again . But he was no where to be seen ! I started to frantically run around the room , eventually breaking random objects here and there...and I guess he heard all the noises because in a minute he was at the door , I immediately ran and jumped in his arms burying my head in his chest , desperately asking for his touch . I wanted him to pet me and wrap his arms around me , I wanted the awful feeling to go away and never come back . I couldn't bare with it anymore , it hurts too much !

_______________________________________

                            -Derek-

I was waiting on the couch for the werefox but it seemed like he wasn't going to come after all...and I'm a bit disappointed about it because...the night he was with me , I got the best sleep ever ! And I actually appreciated the feeling of his furr under my fingers . But I guess he only made a mistake this time and he won't do it again .

I sigh and turn off the TV , time to go to bed I guess . As I was going to the kitchen to take a glass of water I suddenly heard the noise of something breaking upstairs . I immediately ran , letting go of the glass that was in my hand that broke at the contact of the ground . I opened the door of my room ready to fight the intruder but all I saw was the werefox in his small form . He turned his head and when he saw me he ran and jumped directly in my arms , I couldn't process what was happening did he really just...ok uuuh...I was confused...should I pet him or should I push him off ? Honestly it feels great to have him close to me , I missed this sensation .

I slowly started to move my fingers on his furr  and he immediately seemed to relax under my touch . After a good 10 minutes I hesitantly said

De:So...You've come after all

At first he didn't respond , he looked up at me , our eyes locking , his turned purplish and his voice suddenly echoed in my head

St/WF:I guess...

De:Why do you come anyway ? Last time you said that you have a house so why are you coming to my house at , I turned my head to look at the time only to see the clock on the ground face down , Ummmh...late at night...what happened here ?

St/WF:O-Oh this , I...don't know ?

De:Sure , no but really why do you come here ?

St/WF:I can leave if you don't want me in your oh so precious loft , and I didn't give you permission to repeat my informations to the others !

De:How did you know !?

St/WF:I was there of course .

De:WHAT !

St/WF:Well yeah , I told you I get really bored on my free time so I came to visit and boom ! What do I see ? You telling everything to everyone , what type of friend are you uh !?

De:I'm sorry I didn't know that I wasn't supposed to say-wait no ! You could be a threat and I didn't even said anything bad !...friends ? Did you just say that we're friends ?!

St/WF:I don't have many friends you know...and even if you're such a dick , you're funny to be with so yeah I would say that we're friend !

De:We only talked 2 times how could I possibly be so bad ?

St/WF:I already told you ! I watch y'all , it's not that hard to understand...it sounds like I'm some creepy ass dude when I say it like that

De:I need to ask you questions...just so we know you're-

St/WF:Not a threat yeah , yeah I know .

I was going to ask him the first question when suddenly his ears pricked up and he started to look around the room

De:What's going on ?

St/WF:Someone is coming...

De:I don't hear anyone near

St/WF:That's because they're too far away for you to hear them .

De:Do you know who it is ?

St/WF:No...well I have a little idea but...it can't be-! I need to go , right now !

De:What , why ? Who's arriving ? I asked him with a serious tone , he tried to get out of my grip I only tight it around his body

St/WF:Derek , let me go , I need to leave immediately !

De:Not before you told me who is coming and why you need to leave , are they a potential danger because if yes I need to know what they want . I won't let this town get destroyed because you ran away .

St/WF:Derek , I'm sure that you know how much more powerful I am then you . I'm asking you one more time , let . Go . Of . Me .

De:No !

St/WF:It's my potential partners !

De:As in...

St/WF:Yes as in lovers ! Now let me go I need to get away from them ! He almost cried out

De:What are they doing here ? And...what will they do when they find you ?

St/WF:What do you think they'll do ! I need to hide they cannot find me !

De:Are they going to rape  you !

St/WF:What ? No , but they're going to follow me like fricking dogs all day long until I choose one to spend the rest of my life with ! That's a stupid tradition ! It's so unfair , just because I have pureblood...

De:Wait I think I hear them...

St/WF:NOOOOOO ! It's too late I can't escape them anymore...you know what fuck this ! He said and then bite my hand !

De:Ouch ! I moved my hand away , and he ran off and diseapered out the window , HEY !

St/WF:Yeah sorry but I really need to go ! I'm in a hurry !?

De:What the hell ! How can I still hear you , you're not even here anymore !

St/WF:I'm in your head booooh~~~scary !

De:Get out then !

St/WF:No need to freak out geez...just so you know , if you see maybe 2 new guys and 1 new girl around don't panic and don't interfere into anything they are doing or they'll attack , trust me .

De:They're your possible lover...

St/WF:Yeah...you know that I come from a pure werefox blood line and even if my dad is human and my mom a werefox I'm still consider pure enough to be the heir of the blood line , and because of this I need to marry another pure blood to make sure the bloodline is not in danger . Only problem , I don't want to marry someone I don't know and especially if they're going to expose me like some price they won...oh and I would highly recommend you not telling the pack or like the dumb teenagers they are , they'll try to attack them or another stupid thing and boom , they'll die . So let's keep this to ourselves ok ?

De:I guess it's the best thing to do right now , but do you promise they won't cause any damages and won't hurt anyone ?

St/WF:Yeah , yeah don't worry they won't...at least I think...

De:What was that ?

St/WF:Nothing don't worry !

_______________________________________

Hey guys !!!! Here's your daily chapter , hope you liked it ❤️❤️❤️ and don't forget to come back next week for another one , byeeeee !!!! 😉👍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 1.4K 19
Stiles Stilinski isn't your ordinary boy. Some may call him a freak, others may call him a monster or cursed, when in reality, he was merely born wit...
2.4K 33 7
StilesXScottXDerek It's not so important to the story itself and this is just a 13+ story but this does have mentions of top stiles... Which is amazi...
454K 18.9K 40
Stiles never fit in with all of the other kids. He was, well he wasn't that different, he was just like them. People did call him Wolf Boy though...
38.1K 1.1K 57
Stiles was not your average high school student. His life was already crazy enough with his best friend being a true alpha, his boyfriend was also a...