The Perfect Princess

By xbook0bsessedx

Octavia Amana is the heir to the throne of Crisas Kingdom. She was taught from a young age to be 'The Perfec... More

♡ Introduction ♡
Chapter 1-
Chapter 2-
Chapter 4-
Chapter 5-
Chapter 6-
Chapter 7-
Chapter 8-
Chapter 9-
Chapter 10-
Chapter 11-
Chapter 12-
Chapter 13-
Chapter 14-
Chapter 15-
Chapter 16-
Chapter 17-
Chapter 18-
Chapter 19-
Chapter 20-
Chapter 21-
Chapter 22-
Chapter 23-
Chapter 24-
Chapter 25-
Chapter 26-
Chapter 27-
Chapter 28-

Chapter 3-

1.8K 48 7
By xbook0bsessedx

We both started to walk back up the where our fathers were sitting, drinking and chatting away.

I'm suddenly pulled out of Matteo's arms, "May I borrow her?" Christian, Christian? Asks.

What?

Matteo nods and I'm being dragged through the crowd. My head spinning and my mind baffled with confusion.

We've made it out to the long hallway, the sea view clear on each side.

The waves crashing.

The creatures living a life i wish I had out there.

Christian let's go of my hand and grabs my waist tightly pulling me close.

He breathes me in and suddenly crashes his lips on mine, viciously.

Hungry.

I stand still for a moment before it hits me that we're kissing, but I finally kiss him back, an urge for distraction filling my body.

He tastes quite bland.

I grip his tie bringing him closer to me, he gasps against my mouth and I smile against his, "Holy mother of mercy," he says breathlessly but before I can reply his mouth is back on mine and I'm getting lost in him.

Again.

No sparks or tingles just a plain old kiss.

Damn.

A cough brings me back to reality.

"Octavia, your father wants you." Someone with a gorgeous deep voice says.

I recognise it but I'm too lost in Christian to figure it out.

I pull away from him, "We will continue this later?" I smirk at him.

He gets all flustered, lipstick covering his gorgeous mouth and cheeks.

He nods quickly, "Maybe I'll stay for breakfast with you and your father in the morning?" He says looking at the person behind me.

Hm? He looks scared.

I clean myself up before turning around.

Fuck.

Matteo stands there, hands in his pockets and a smug look on his face. One eyebrow slightly frowned.

Shit. Did he just see that?

Obviously, Octavia.

I walk over to him. "Shall we go in then?" I stick out my arm for him and he looks at me licking his lips devilishly.

That sneaky little smirk on his face.

"Sure, love." He conjoined our arms and clears his throat.

"You look like a hot kisser, maybe we should try?" His smirk way more clear now.

What the hell? He's so-

"Whatever Matteo, just take me to my father," I grunt.

•••

Matteo and I are standing waiting for our fathers to stop talking and he's humming slightly.

He's getting on my nerves big time here but that's not what's on my mind.

Zaria is. I haven't seen her all night and she told me something was going to happen tonight. I cant help but feel slightly anxious as I look around in hopes I find her.

"Looking for a better man to dance with? Maybe that coward you were kissing?" The man next to me questions, I turn quickly and look at him, startled.

I swear he just said kissing with a jealous tone.

I quickly mask that and put on a smirk, "Of course, ones never enough, plus he is a devilishly handsome man? Isn't he?"

Haha that will get him going.

He looks at me wide eyes but covers it up with a cough, it was no where near as good as my cover up.

"Flustered?" I say letting our fingers slightly touch feeling the heat pulsating off him causing to be become slightly nauseous in a good way.

The tingles I feel from hand touching is-

Shush.

I've always known how to cover my emotions since I was a child so it was no big deal, this.

Lying about how he truly makes me feel deep, down inside.

He doesn't pull away from the finger touching and I'm intrigued so I take it a step further.

Caressing my thumb over his palm. I hear him stiffen but he once again, covers it, but not quick enough.

"Octavia! How was the dance?" Father asks me as I pull my hand up, allowing him to win the rivalry we had going on.

"It was good, enjoyable to say the least," I reply smiling at him.

"Me and Joseph here have something we must discuss with you two,"

Joseph and my father are sitting at the throne, my father in his seat and Joseph in mine, while me and Matteo just stand there beside each other.

Close, but not close enough.

I'm close enough that I can hear his breathing but not close enough that I can smell him.

Damn.
What is going on in my head?

"So, Lance and I have decided that it is best if you two-" Joseph stops for a moment and my father finishes, "get married."

What the fuck did he just say?

No this cannot be happening,

"What did you say?" Me and Matteo both say in unison, startled by our current status of true hate.

"An arranged marriage, my lovely?" My father looks at me and smiles.

The type of smile that means, you do it or you sleep outside with the wolves.

"King Julian of wicker kingdom, as you know is upping his game in the war region and we need you, Matteo, to lead the battle in the coming future. It could be 10, 20, 50 years in the future. We just don't know," father tells us.

King Julian. You know, sometimes I feel bad for the man. He's 23 and already the king of his kingdom. His parents tragically died in a fire and he took the heir when he was 21. We have heard all kinds of rumours but one is for sure, he is planning a war and our kingdom is included.

Matteo is known all over the Kingdoms of the Ryian Lands for his sword uses.

He is unbelievably talented and hasn't been beaten in a battle.

I remember wooden sword fighting him when we were younger and each time he would slaughter me.

Shit. I don't want to marry him.

How is this fair for me? What do I get to do? Ruin my life and marry someone I don't even love?

"We will arrange the wedding for the 10th of December," Joseph says.

It's currently the 1st of December. 9 DAYS?

So we just have no say in what's happening?

We just accept it?

What about Christian?

Too many thoughts are gushing through my head. It hurts me.

"I need the restroom." I ask fixing my dress. My father nods but starts to say something.

Before I can hear I'm prancing through the Ballroom ignoring the dark piercing eyes on my back.

I slam my door as loud as I can even though I know no one can hear me as my bedroom is miles away from the ballroom.

Literally.

I jump onto my bed that is queen sized and take off my heels and gloves. Why do I have to marry him?

What's Christian going to say!

Suddenly there's a knock on my door, "go away!" I shout putting a pillow over my head.

I don't care about my makeup right now.

I should run away.

Hmm good idea.

Maybe Christian will join me?

I'm not even that into Christian! My head is so filled.

"It's me Octavia!" I hear Zaria's voice and a wave of relief hits me, I thought it was my father or worse, Matteo or worse, Christian.

"Fine," I reply and take the pillow off, she comes in the door slowly, with a look of regret in her eyes too.

"You heard, huh?" She sits down at the edge of my bed and I get up to face her.

"The marriage? You knew?" I ask shocked at her, she surely can't know.

She nods and a rush of anger hits me like I've never felt before, "and you didn't tell me?"

"I was going to, before the ball. But your mother took you," she says looking at me with sorrow in her eyes.

I cant blame her, I would bottle it up too if I was her.

"It's fine, you wouldn't have been able to do anything anyways," I reply softly, I forgive her it's alright.

"How am I supposed to marry him? We don't even get along?"

"Plus me and Christian have always had a thing," I say gritting my teeth and raising my eyebrows.

She sighs deeply, "I know but, I mean Christian doesn't exactly look after you. He is using you and you know it. Plus...Matteo has grown up a lot.. since the last time we've both seen him, let's be honest." She wiggles her eyebrows and I can't help but stifle out a laugh.

I feel my heart break in half. She's right and I know it.

"You're right," I giggle and we're both giggling like little children.

A cough from the door brings us back to reality.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 303 52
TITLE CHANGE FROM "The Last of the Dragons" Over a thousand years ago, half-human, half-dragon hybrids known as Draca's ruled the world. With luxurie...
415 23 8
The warm air of the autumn breeze came upon the people in the early days of October, only reminding the people that winter is on its way. Only for th...
158K 7K 95
In order to save, her kingdom she must attend the contest. In order to rule, he must choose a wife. All Ellora wants is to stay home. Be on the Islan...
630K 21K 57
"Are you sure you're one of the girls? You seem like a spy to me. Are you spy, Arabella?" My name rolled of his tongue perfectly and I stood complete...