Mafia Stepbrothers

By Taelienfics

~Y/N a 17 Y/o Cheerful, Badass and Childish girl.... She grew up with Love.... she Goofs around, jokes... More

Introduction
Chapter 1:First encounter
Chapter 2:Lyara
Chapter 3:Who are we?
Chapter 4:Dinner or Moving Out?
Chapter 5:Shopping....
Chapter 6:Wedding pt 1
Chapter 7:Wedding pt2
Chapter 8:Truth pt 1!!
Chapter 9:Truth Pt 2!!
Chapter 10:DADDY😏
Chapter 11:Questions/First Love!
Chapter 12:So Cruel
Not an Update
Chapter 13:Drunk Confessions
Chapter 14:Bonding
Chapter 15:Love Letters?
Chapter 16:Stalker
Chapter 17:Dark Web
Chapter 18:Stepbrothers to Brothers
Chapter 19:Taehyung
Chapter 20:Away from Mom
Chapter 21:Alone with BTS
Chapter 23:Cruel Past....
Chapter 24:Just a Peaceful day...
Chapter 25:She is back
Chapter 26:Dinner
Chapter 27: Their Gift...
Chapter 28:Past Revealed
Chapter 29:Past Revealed (2)
Chapter 30:Joana
Chapter 31:Jisoo
Chapter 32:You cheat!!
Chapter 33:What The-
Chapter 34:Chaotic Reveals
Chapter 35
Chapter 36:All way around
Chapter 37:Thhaat Chip
Happy <3
Hey!

Chapter 22:Mess!!!!

1.1K 43 32
By Taelienfics

It contain 3.6K+ Words....omg!!!

Don't get Bored...Don't skip too....I spend a lot time in making this chapter!!!

_____________________

Y/n;Hello Unnie....Now you remember me uhh!!

Ryunjin;I was busy bish!

Y/N;When are you not? *roll eye*

Ryunjin:We can fight face-face Soon....Now Listen!!

Y/n;Yah! Yeah....What is it?

Ryunjin;I'm coming To seoul Bae!!!I wanna join your university Too....Just Dm me the name just after I hung up Okay?

Y/n;Your coming!!!!!Gosh can't wait to see yaa...after many years....And ofc I'll dm ya!!

Ryunjin;Don't Inform BP yet, I'll give them a Surprise!!!

Y/n;Sure!!!When are you gonna come though?

Jimin;Pls get inside the car and continue....we can't wait for YOU!!!!

I ignored him and entered the car...while Jimin gave me a deadly Glare.....

Ryunjin;Who is there?Whats Up with that Male voice?

aishhh I didn't told about this stepbrother thingy to Ryunjin Unnie yet...She is coming soon...I can tell her face to face....

Y/n;I'll tell You everything later...You didn't ans ma ques Ryu

Ryunjin;Flight was like 10 12 days ago something, The day that Building was set on fire....

Y/n; WHAT??and you didn't tell me!!

Ryunjin; Y/niee...I thought of surprising ya'll...But Unfortunately The flight got delayed due to that incident...as it was Complete Leave for 1 day straight....The same day we Decided to come....Seoul is really something!!!Why leaves On such matters....

Y/n; *scoff* Stop with that attitude Ryu....Jisoo Unnie gonna kill you if you talk like that to her!

Ryunjin; Let's keep it a secret, hehe...Btw my flight is Tonight...So see you soon!!!

Y/n; Sure...Bye...Have a safe journey and call me when you reach....

Ryunjin;Okie...bye

Y/n;Hmm...Bye!

She hung up and I Took My chat list and send her the location and name of our school....

I looked Up my phone feeling eyes on me...I turned around and saw Jimin looking at me with creepy eyes...

Y/n;What are you looking at??

Jimin;Oh!!Sis....Today No hyungs are gonna come to school....so today you'll pay for biting my cheeks every single time you get into that stupid illness of yours...*teasing tone*

I knew he was just joking or maybe not....But it somehow hurt me....

Y/n;Little me was always so Dumb!!!that's why she went near you!!

I said to not show them that I'm hurt...I don't wanna show my weak side to anyone....This is also One of the reason I don't accept new people to my life...Once they see my flaws...It burdens them and will leave me midway....

My eyes started turning Moist...and I could feel my throat Tightening... It's always a sign for me to run away to  a corner where none and see me and breakdown...I feel so ashamed to cry in-front of others....

I 've always been insecure of my Little space thing....Unnies and Hyun are the ones who saved me from a severe Depression Of having this illness.....I used to lock up inside my room skipping meals, Crying at the corner of my dark room....I had hemophobia Back then....But I wanted more pain to ease my pain...So I used to punish myself..... Just a burden I'm to  Everyone...

One of the reason I agree on this marriage of Mum...

Busying myself in my part time jobs, studies and agency I used to self pressure myself To forget everything....The insult which I got during my Middle school section....When I was in 6th...Not like usual kids...I was always alone....I used to spend Myself alone or busy myself with studies or anything...

Unnies and Hyun would always bug me 24/7 they won't leave me for a minute....afraid that I will feel lonely...But lisa...she didn't bug me like Unnies did....she would silently be there by my side 24/7...Whenever I breakdown..She cry along with me and hug me tight....Whenever I laugh she laugh along with me.....All the times I cried and Laughed she was there by ma side...

Our first meet is vey memorable to me....Even in this feeling which I'm feeling rn...Thinking about those would never fail to bring a Smile to my lips...She is the best....

I close My eyes.....Laying My head on the window....Rest on the drive was Silent...

Flashback To 14 years Ago::

Y/N POV okk!!

I was sitting on my wheelchair....With Baekhyun near me Pushing my wheelchair....

Baekhyun;You sit here baby....I'll go buy 2 ice-cream for us hmm!!

Y/n;Hmm

I 'hmm'ed Not in a mood of talking...I'm 5 now....1 year passed by since That happened....I got Paralyzed after what happened.... 

I took deep breaths in....Trying to store lot of it....I'll go to that suffocating Place again after few hours....

I'm so tired of this!!It's been a whole year since I went out of house....I can't even breath in there...The air they describe as 'fresh' feel toxic to me....Feel like Co2 to me....

I look around the park Feeling envy towards those kid...who are running around and playing around laughing...

even If I don't want to, My eyes slowly traced towards their legs....I can't help but to feel jealous...

Suddenly a Ball landed their My foot and a Girl with hair on pigtails in a Small frock came to me running...

???;I'm Sorry, That's my ball...*pointing at the ball* 

Y/n;I know....Take it and Go away!!!

I don't know why It came out rude...I meant a 'Ik, It's fine...continue playing'But I can't help but feel jealous...She can walk But I can't...

A sudden Rush of Insecurity Rush towards me.....I don't suit here at all....Afterall I'm a Girl without walking ability...

???;I'm sorry....Don't be rude....We can be great friends...*smile*

Y/n;Nooo.....I don't suit being your friend...

???;What do you mean?Why?we WILL be friends....

She ran ack to give the ball to someone and came near me sitting beside me on the bench.....

???;What is Your name?

Y/n;You say first!!

???;Sure....My Name is 

                                                        LISA......LALISA MANOBAN

Y/n;Nice name....Your not korean?

???;I'm from Thailand...

Y/n;Wow!!That's cool.....My name is Y/N.....Ch--

                                                         _________________

Jimin;I don't think this gurl will wake up ever...I'm going do whatevr you want....

Tae;yeah!!mee too....I can't waste my time on useless things....Look at this drooly baby....

I woke up from my sleep by an Impatient pats....and few irritated voices....

Y/n;did I sleep?

I asked with my raspy voice...Rubbing my eyes...

Tae;No you were dancing!!!

Y/n;Oh....Okk...

I ddin't listen what did he said actually....I'm so sleepy...i'll just go to classroom and sleep...I Went out and entered school without looking back....

Taehyung;What an Ungrateful Bitch!!!

Jimin;yeah!!She's acting like a bitch now....We literally waited till she woke up and she went away without tell a word!!!

Burden,drool baby now Ungrateful Bitch...!!!

Jungkook; *sighs and follow you*

Jungkook;What you did what not cool at all fyi!!

Y/n; & none asked you FYI!!!

Jungkook;Whats gotten in you?I thought you accepted us.....These days we were so close like siblings...

I scoffed at the word accepted....

Y/n;And you THOUGHT.....I didn't accepted you guys....Not after he called be a Burden...

Sh*tt!!!!Why did I say that!!!!shit shit shit!!!

Jungkook;When?Who?

Y/n;Nevermind....

I scooted away from there and went to my class laying my head on the table resting a bit after taking necessary books....

Mind:I shouldn't have said that.....Nor should I've ignored them like that....Should I apologize?But he can apologize to me too!!Ughh nvm Let him apologize first!!!

LONG TIME SKIP:

Lisa;What do you think about that stalker guy Y/N....You aren't coming to job nowadays...

Y/N; *sigh* I'm quitting that job Lis....My bank have enough balance to not rely on anyone...and stalker guy....I don't think we could get him!!I've heard nothing about him nor baekhyun after that Fire set....

Lisa;So, How are you!!!wassup!

Y/n;Nothing special...I'm really curious about that Han Paradise thing...I can't shake that thought off....Everthing happening around me is one or in another way connected to it!!!Btw...Lemme tell you a secret...

Lisa;What?

Y/n;Ryu is gonna come here...tonight is her flight...I can't hide from you even if I want too...

Lisa;Is it emo scene again?*dramatic fake cry*

Y/n;Oh yes, My bes*chuckle*

Lisa;wow...bes and yes rhyming words huh!! *laughing* 

Y/n; *laughing*

Y/n;Do me a favor Lis....

Lisa;hmm...what?

y/n;Find some info about that Fire set....My gut is saying something is Sus....I'll try finding more about it too....Tell these to Hyun too...by  byeee...bts will be waiting!!!

Lisa;sure and byee!!!

TIME SKIP::AGAIN........(Btw....during the drive back to home too....they didn't talk anything)

Y/n;But where are ya'll going??Why all together??When will you be back?

Jin;We aren't going together Y/N!!We are not only college Student but we help dad in his official matters too....As dad isn't here...Yoongi and Hoseok have to Go to the business trip....Don't be sad...they'll buy you something when they comeback...and we will be back before 12....don't wait and sleep...

Scoffs were heard from others when he mentioned gifts....

Why would I even wait...

and who does he think I'm a 3 y/o kid?

Y/n;I'm not sad you guys are going....Why will I be sad...

I said with full attitude wanting to show them Idc.... But I do...I like to be alone But not in this big ass house....

Hoseok;Stop with this nonsense... .We are doing this much to this stranger kiddo yet she is behaving like a Bitch!!!

Jimin;Why behave like one...when she is already one, hyung....*smirk*

One more word added Stranger..... THANKS    I WANNA SCREAM OUT!!!!!!

Why am I even feeling sad!!!!I knew If I started liking them...heartbreaks will shadow my life..........AGAIN!!

Jin;We will go out for shopping and some Business matters...you stay home!!!*cold*

He said in a unusual cold tone which got me shivers...Even though at first meet I felt him Rude....later on I gotta understand he was a Lil soft compared to others....

( A/N; DISCLAIMER: it contain some things which may make you unease....Kindly skip this bracket if not comfortable

*well she though, Only if she see them torturing people, The way they stare at their blood they feel happy seeing they cooked flesh....She wouldn't have said these*)

He haven't behaved cold Lately...Why do I feel hurt seeing this!!I suppress the sudden feel to cry and gulp down the tears Forming in my eyes...

They all went out But Jk came and hugged me....

Jungkook;I'll buy you chocolates...Bye lil sis

he left...while I felt a little happy...I loved sweets but.... I started to hate it, cause it made me remember someone....But Today it's different I feel happy knowing someone in this House really do care about me....

----------------

A/N-Poor girl....Not knowing what bangtan is She is believing in what she see....She didn't knew that Bangtan usually Remove everything and everyone who comes in their way...Regardless of their  Gender, Relationship &Age....

Fate is gonna play some dirty tricks on her....Will she able to Overcome it? A girl who have....Little space, anthropophobia, Fragile heart, and a Fucked up messy life and still is a Delicate Flower.....

-----------------

Y/n;ughh It's so boring here...

It's been hours since they left....now its 5pm already...

Y/n;I'll just go on a walk...I should write down today's missions...

I stood up from the garden and changed into a While loose Top and Black Leggings...As it's cold outside I took a Big blazer And put my phone connected to my air-pods, A small pocket knife and Money....

I put my sneakers on and started walking downstairs....I licked my lip nervously and stook sneaky steps towards the backyards door.....I slowly opened it and went out...

Y/n;why tf they have a lot of guards?*whispering*

I Stood near a Beautiful Rose plants...

Y/n;Nah...this way isn't gonna work....

I went back to my room and Played a Light Music and A audio of showering sound....I opened my Window and climbed downstairs

(Y/n's room is in 3rd floor and her blalcony have stairs towards 2nd floor Balcony....Which is a Study room,Swimming room,Library etc....specially for Y/N by Mr Kim...Later there are bricks in shelves wise...With water flowing in them and Golden decorative Lights on...So it's very easy to climb down till 1st floor, then it's a bit risky....cause there are rocks down and The wall is rock too...... not so good to touch)

I climbed till 2nd floor and tied a big rope of the 2nd floors balcony rail...And climbed down till ground....I dusted off my clothes and Jumped across the Bridge....and some guards noticed mee too...but bravo me have wear mask and cap...I run from there towards where my leg leads...I reached an old alley....i looked around to see a couple making out almost naked....I disgustingly looked away and went towards a nearby cafe....

Y/n;Any cold Drink....No alcohol....

Counter Man;sure....

He took a bottle of sprite and gave me...

Counter Man; 1 won Ma'am...

Y/N; *I gave cash* Thank you..

I went out to a park nearby....

I started waking while sipping my drink....I saw an ice-cream shop nearby...I quickly went there

Y/n;1 chocolate chip and 1 strawberry pls...

Ice Cream Man;sure*smile*Here....7 won...

I quickly gave the money

Y/n; Gamsahamnida...*bow*

I ate the Ice-cream...Enjoying the moment to the fullest.....

I played with some kids and then the last Missions of the day...

1.Sneak out

2.Have Ice Cream

3.Go to Gangnam Park

4.Enjoy

5.Go to Library and borrow some Political books of Han Paradise

6.Go to the Orphanage

I sneaked out,Had ice cream,went to Park,Enjoyed...now last missions of the day...

I Called a Cab 

Y/n;To Seoul Library

Cab driver...It's Night

Y/n;It's not!!Library is just few meters away....

 driver;It's evening...Sorry!

Y/n;Plsss....i'll pay you...

Driver; aish...come fast..

Y/n; thnks...

Y/n;How much?

Driven;I need 10 wons..

y/n;10 WONS??are you serious...I'll give you 10 if you drop me to Central Cha orphanage...I'll give you bonus 7 too...total 17 won...what say...

Driver;Aish...Faster pls..

Y/n;sure

I quickly went inside...the librarian here know me...so It will be quick..

Y/n;Hello Ajumma...Can I get the book I told you Morning...

Ajumma;Sure sweety...Don't forget to Return it...

Y/n;Ofc...bye Ajumma...gamsahamnida *bow*

I went back

TIME SKIP TO ORPHANAGE:

Y/n;eerm....hello I'm zahra....Where can I meet Mrs.Sappalton?

Receptionist: She is busy Right Now...But I can give you her official Number if you want to...

Y/n;Oh!!that would be great...thanks...Umm But If I wait can I meet her?

I asked cause it's just 7 now... few more hours left...

Receptionist; I'll Ask...Wait pls

I noticed the board in white color....

Ton Sae-Joon written in bold Black letters with a tag Receptionist...

She came back and told me to go meet her...I thanked Sae-Joon and went inside ofc after knocking...

Y/n;Hello Mrs.Sappalton...I'm Long Zahra...

Mrs Sappalton:hmm....What got you here?

Not much friendly...so I should be professional too...

Y/n;I study in Busan Journalist College...I came across the news of Han Paradise Fire-Burst ......So I would Like to know more about that....As an ex journalist Yourself...Is there anything you could do to help me...

I said with a polite smile..

Mrs Sappalton:Hmm......In my young years used to work on this case....With a smart girl *sigh*

Y/n;who was she Mrs Sappalton?

Mrs Sappalton:It's a pity you don't know her...She was in all News Paper...she was the only person who didn't quit working on this case....She was the only one who dared to go to That den of hungry Lions to collect proof...B-but My poor girl......

Her words started fading during the last sentences with her eyes turning glossy..

For next few minutes It was complete silence  only her sniffles could be heard

Y/n;She might be someone so important to you...

Mrs Sappalton;Ofc...she was everyone's Favorite....But, some evil eyes fall on my poor girl...*sniffle*

Y/n;Where is she Now?

I asked with hesitation...My is my heart aching? Were I this fragile?

Mrs Sappalton bit her lips...To suppress her tears while her eyes blinking continues...to Not let her tears fell....She took a deep breathe and said

Mrs Sappalton;In a better place....But I believe her soul Isn't in peace....Cause the biggest determination of her life...was a Failure!!My poor girl Sacrificed her life to those Hungry lions...to save us!!!

At this moment she could no longer hide Her tears...she started sobbing loudly....Crying with heavy Hiccups...

Mrs Sappalton;You won't understand how important she was for me....She was Like my little daughter...My poor baby...I couldn't help her...I-I with my o-own eyes saw her getting Burned By them....Getting destroyed by them...*Crying*

Why Is my heart aching Like HELLL????Why do I feel a Strong Connection To that girl...Why am I crying????

I silently went near Mrs Sappalton and pat her shoulders with sad eyes...Idk should I hug her or not...

Y/n;It's alright Mrs Sappalton....She is in a better place...I promise you to take revenge for her....I promise you...

Mrs Sappalton;Why would you do that...She is nothing to you...*sad chuckle*

Y/n;She might not be anyone to me....But she for sure have become My best role model...I'll always follow her path....I'll make sure they regret...Pls stop crying Mrs Sappalton...

Mrs Sappalton;Hmm....*wiping her tears*

Y/n;Mrs Sappalton?Can I ask..what was her Name?

Mrs Sappalton;I ain't bound to share any info about her....But I'll tell you....She is known as Joahna or Joa...

Y/n;thank you so much Mrs Sappalton....*bow*

Mrs Sappalton;It's nothing...Keep your promise pls...

Y/N;ofc...Can I have your Number?

Mrs Sappalton;Sure...*hand me a card*That's my card...And Give me your number too...

Y/n;U-uh...S-sure..Umm It's (BLAH BLAH BLAH)

Y/n;pls contact me if your Ok to share more informations Mrs Sappalton...

Mrs Sappalton;Sure..

Y/n;Again...Thank You *bow*

I went back to receptionist and thanked her once again before going out...

I saw that cab driver all sleepy..

Y/n;Sorry to make you wait...Took some time 

Driver;No need of thankyou....Just give me my cash and walk back...

Y/n;what??Noo...I'll give you more money...

Driver;I ain't much of a Professional Driver..My wife is gonna kill me If she knew I was alone with a Young girl More than for 15 minutes...Sorry Miss...I love her so much!!!

Y/n;What the-*shakes head*Whatever....Here your cash!!

he went away....and I started taking long steps...My throat is dry...I need some water....

(8:10 pm)

Time Skip to 30 mnts

My legs are hurting like hell!!!I'm Now at the Cafe I brought Sprite before....

I went inside the cafe to take some rest...

Y/N;One Cold Strawberry Mojito, One Bacon Toast Sandwich.....and few wet wipes....

Counter Man;Your order Is placed...Pls wait.......

Y/n;Thank You....

I waited for 10 minutes wiping my face.... and my order came..

I used My Knife to cut the Sandwich and ate with Fork....

----------------

After having food....Bill came

Bacon T.S -  9 

Mojito -  4 

Wipes - ₩ 

Total- ₩ 15 (0.94 paise:In india:)

I payed and went out of the cafe....I walked towards the alley...

The alley was so silent that My footsteps and breaths would be heard...and that frightened me....

I was walking when I heard a Loud Gun-Shot...I flinched and Hid behind a wall....Clutching the hem of my top....I peeked out the wall...and saw a very expensive yet and Familiar Car and a Unfamiliar car coming from 2 sides....I hid behind the wall, sticking towards the wall....

while the car went near me (It had a small bloody red Demon sticker at the corner of rear glass) towards the opposite car....I held my breath closing my eyes shut....While opening my eyes a little...I saw A very familiar boys from the rear door glass....

they went out of the car The people from other car too stepped out....

???;Nice Meeting you Mr Kings Of underground...

the guy from opposite car said...They have wore Black Outfits With Red mask...

While the boys from Demon sticker car wore Black outfits with Black Mask and Few diamond On the mask....

???;nice meeting You too...JB

Why is that voice too Familiar....isn't that Namjoon Oppa's Voice?What is he doing here?????

???;Why did you asked to meet up here? *cold* 

Jimin?

JB;This is Our Area...This was Safe till a few moments ago *smirk*

Jimin;*raise eyebrow*

???;*dark chuckle*Nothing Kim!!Just a Kitty is Stuck in here....*smirk*

Namjoon;What do you Mean Mark?

Mark;Come Out Kitty.....Game is Over!!!!

Are they talking about me?Or is there anyone else here?

I took My pocket knife...and took steps back as I heard footsteps near me...

A/N POV

Yugyeom;Oh!!Kitty I saw you already....Come out*smirk*

Mark Motioned Jackson to come with him and started taking steps towards Y/N's place..

Yoongi;There is someone here? *cold*

BamBam went hear yoongi and told...

BamBam;yes!!A little kitty...So brave of her to think We didn't notice..*chuckle* Gonna be a meal of today....Wanna Join

Yoongi; *roll eye*

Jimin; I would Love to....*smirk*

Bambam;Kitty's little pussy is gonna be ruined....*dark chuckle*

Jimin; *smirk*

Y/n Mind;Dickheads...what am I? feast?Fucking bitches...!!!!!!!

Before Yugyeom could touch her......Y/n scratched his Hand with her knife...piercing the knife deep in his arms and pushed him away and started to run....

Yoongi;Guard the alley!!!!!...she shouldn't escape!!*angry*

bTS AND GOT7 started to run behind her while....their man started to gather around the alley...

Y/n Mind;Wht am I gonna do...these guys will kill me...

Y/N POV-

I ran towards the left and looked around....Many people in black dress was running behind me...

One guy gripped my wrist and was about to twist it...

I tried stabbing him...But a veiny arm caught my wrist, Slapping me hard across my face...

I fall down on the dirty Ground...while My hair fall on my face...

The guy I was about to stab slapped me across my another cheeks gripping my jaw tight.....

I raised my hand up and dug my nail his face as deep as I could...

???;AHHHH!!!!

A/N POV

Jungkook;You Bitch!!!!*gripping y/n's hair tight*

Youngjae;How dare you huh!!!(the guy was Youngjae)

Everyone gathered around them smirking at the show

He tried to remove you mask...when you bit his hand hard till it made a bruise 

Y/n;Fuck you!!!

Y/n screamed out with a raspy angry voice

Jungkook's hand loosen From Y/n's hair root and BTS eyes widened...

BTS;Y/N?

____________________

Hurray!!!!I finished the chapter at 12:40pm (in my place)

This is Longest Chapter ever...

Sorry, if it's Boring I tried my Best, I  ain't good in writing after-all!!!

Boring chapter ever till now

Can you rate My Chapter?Ik None will, All are silent readers here...just One emoji...

If it's 5/10 then Smiley Emoji

8/10 then :) Emoticon

10/10 then....It's Up to you!!!

And I've come to an end....I'll upload Every Mondays From now on!!

Ik you'll not do the commenting....I ain't forcing you...Byebye!!

Saranghae💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 511 21
[ Completed ] •look me in the Eyes, then tell me pretty Lies• --------------------------♡---------------------------- What will you do if the person...
1.5K 314 75
The four children of the two family that were close for eternity were even closer because of their magnetic bond. Then one day, the oldest one disapp...
1.7K 169 32
"All this time you hid her from me... You knew my story still you hid her from me. Why did you do this to me Jungkook?" "Y/N let me explain!!" "I tru...
13.3K 722 48
~Behind the most beautiful eyes, lay secrets deeper and darker than the mysterious sea but not even those secrets can be hidden from the truth~ ••• W...