Mafia Stepbrothers

Por Taelienfics

~Y/N a 17 Y/o Cheerful, Badass and Childish girl.... She grew up with Love.... she Goofs around, jokes... Más

Introduction
Chapter 1:First encounter
Chapter 2:Lyara
Chapter 3:Who are we?
Chapter 4:Dinner or Moving Out?
Chapter 5:Shopping....
Chapter 6:Wedding pt 1
Chapter 7:Wedding pt2
Chapter 8:Truth pt 1!!
Chapter 9:Truth Pt 2!!
Chapter 10:DADDY😏
Chapter 11:Questions/First Love!
Chapter 12:So Cruel
Not an Update
Chapter 13:Drunk Confessions
Chapter 14:Bonding
Chapter 15:Love Letters?
Chapter 16:Stalker
Chapter 17:Dark Web
Chapter 18:Stepbrothers to Brothers
Chapter 19:Taehyung
Chapter 20:Away from Mom
Chapter 21:Alone with BTS
Chapter 22:Mess!!!!
Chapter 23:Cruel Past....
Chapter 24:Just a Peaceful day...
Chapter 25:She is back
Chapter 26:Dinner
Chapter 27: Their Gift...
Chapter 28:Past Revealed
Chapter 29:Past Revealed (2)
Chapter 30:Joana
Chapter 32:You cheat!!
Chapter 33:What The-
Chapter 34:Chaotic Reveals
Chapter 35
Chapter 36:All way around
Chapter 37:Thhaat Chip
Happy <3
Hey!

Chapter 31:Jisoo

926 42 63
Por Taelienfics

A/n Pov

Y/n entered her room and Shut the door 🚪 ignoring shouts of BTS..

She jumped into her bed digging her face into Pillows...She kept her eyes close remembering The things Akira told..she sobbed to her pillow thinking her Unnie is dead cause of her...Her determination to find the culprit is growing....

Jimin:Y/n!!What happened to  you?Open the door rn!!

Taehyung: Why were you crying...you seemed like crying for a long time? Did someone do something to you???just tell us the name, we will make him regret!

Jin:Y/n,dear...what happened? where did you go? did something happened....Your making us worried...

Y/n didn't replied to them cause she know they will understand she is crying and she doesn't want that at all....

J hope:You know,You can tell us anything...we will never judge you sweety-I mean Y/nie...

Rm:Yes Yn,we are you brothers...you don't have to be afraid to judged infront of us,we will help you in whatever situation it is...just open the door...why were you crying?

Accidentally a sob left her mouth making BTS more restless...

Jungkook:JUST OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!!!

When he got no reply in Return, he Impatiently banged his hands on the door fuming in anger!

He kept on banging the door with his rough fist making the door shake..

The door broke ...they entered the room wandering their eyes around the room

The saw a Small figure In the bed with head buried in pillow releasing Cries which turned to muffles due pillow....Clutching the pillow cover more tightly she sink her face into it Not ready to face BTS, Face Jimin...

(Ik You might not Be understanding What goin on, I apologize for that...When I'm free I'll write a part about their past and Post it)

Jin;Y/nie?

He moved towards her bed sitting and hesitantly placed his hands on her shoulder, when she did not yank his had away he scoot towards her scooping her in his arms...

Y/n Tried to wiggle out releasing Loud Sobs and weeps, But Jin Securely held her and hugged her tight patting her back in a comforting way...

After few wiggles, She gave up and hid her Face deep In his chest crying hard making his shirt wet but he could care less now...all he want is his baby sister stop crying, It's making him worried sick...

He feel connection towards her, he always felt....Her movements made him remember his Mother some way....The same warmth he found in his Mother he got in When she used to cling on His when she was little....He regret it! He regret Even thinking of her as a threat...Thinking such an Innocent girl as a threat made him mad at himself...

He whispered soothing words Into her ears even so softly...

Others watched This, Their Worry Lines were visible on their foreheads...They wanted to Hug and comfort her too, But they let the Older handle it, They know how much of a motherly person Jin is...

After Few Minutes, her loud cries turned to small muffles...she peek a bit to look at Jimin with her red puffy eyes...she saw him standing with Taehyung Visibly worried, He smiled warmly when his eyes contact with Y/n's.....Her stopped tears started flowing again and let out a Loud sob making their calmed face again worried...She with her trembling lips whispered out..

Y/n; Sorry Jimin Oppa...

Jin being the nearest heard it 

Jin;Why?

Y/n;I--

She couldn't hide it anymore she hugged Jin more tightly 

Y/N;Cause of m-me Unnie dead, I'm sorry Jimin Oppa Cause of me Unnie---

Jimin cut her Off

Jimin;What are you saying Y/n!

He said a little angry Cause he every well Know what happened, It is Never Cause Of Y/n!It hurts him that she is Still afraid of Him, It hurts him that she still Didn't realize that Both are equal to him, It hurts him that she doesn't trust him fully yet...

But Y/n misunderstood His angry tone and cried harder, It was difficult for her, the sister whom she love with all her might and the brother Whom she accepted with full of her heart are Hurt cause of her, Her Unnie is dead Cause of her, Jimin will hate her, These Thoughts Clouded her mind making her tears flow again..

Jimin;Y/n.....

He said More calmly this time...

Jimin; *sigh It's never cause of you, what made you think Like that??Did someone tell something to you?

He asked cupping her cheeks looking at her lovingly....she shake her head as a 'no' 

Jimin;Then?What made you think In such a way Hmm?

Y/n;U-Unnie wanted to Find the culprit On my r-r-rape,she tri-

She couldn't complete her sentence and burst into tears, Y/n was never this sensitive But Thing happening around her is Making her Overly sensitive Now, and That Case was never an easy topic for her to talk about....

Bts Eyes Widened realizing what's going on In her mind...Jimin shook his head and hugged her tightly...

Y/n;S-sorry Oppa *crying*

Jimin; Don't!....Yes It's true she wanted to find the culprit But, Isn't what she did a Thing every sibling would do For their sister? She saw You suffer, as a sister her heart must have hurt too...What she decided To do Is Right!

Y/n;But if Not then, S-she would have been alive n-now--

Jimin; Yes, If she didn't then she must've been, But what's the Use of it though? She could Live longer? Is That the thing which you think will make her happy?? Never Y/n, Never! I would have been Seriously disappointed In her if she didn't did anything for you & for those millions of girls who were their prey when she was capable of doing something....

Y/n just kept on sobbing while Jimin continued...

Jimin; Y/nah! Maybe the Years she lived might be short, But the value she earned During that period Is Huge, Think What if she was alive right Now? She might have lived Longer But what about the Value? Every one's Death Is scripted when they are Born. We can do nothing to Make it Longer....All we could do is, Live our Life In a Way We will earn respect  By doing a Thing which reflet good on Not only You, But many people.....Be an inspiration To someone, Be a memory which Always reflet Positivity...

BTS MIND; What he's saying is 100% right, But the one who is tell this is ummm......

Jimin; Noona Must be happy and Is at peace that she could do something, Maybe it was not much of a Success, But she didn't Hid herself at the corner, She fought! 

Y/n Mind; no Jimin Oppa No, Unnie isn't at peace, This Rape should come to an end if she should get peace, those people should get punished If her soul should rest In Peace...

Jimin; It Hurts a Lot thinking my Noona is Gone, But I'm happy at the respect & love she is receiving For the things she done when she have alive, Moreover God gave me a Little sweet Baby sister too...

He hugged the Y/n who was in tears listening to his words, She couldn't believe it that The one she was afraid Of, was even scared of shadow is Now the One who is giving her This warmth By his embrace....She snuggled Into his chest Crying....

Bts smiled at the view and Joined the hug, comforting their Baby Sis

----------------------------

SCHOOL

Y/n Pov

I  Walked through the hallway Trying to spot Jisoo Unnie,She said she will Come In a while, But now it's been like almost 1 hr...Today was Fun but the fact Jisoo Unnie kept looking at me annoyingly kept on bothering me...It hurt me Ofc! Especially when It's today...

I lastly spotted her in rooftop by window with some bully girls of the school

 What is she doing with them?

I ran there quickly and was about to call her name out when she said something she made my eyes widen in disbelief 

Jisoo; I'm done with BP, Y/n is Bothering too much!!

Girl 1: What!!Ommo Ommoo...Is THE jisso telling bad about her BABY??? *Laughing *

A/N POV

Jisoo's face turned to a disgusting one 

Jisoo; I h-hate Y/n--

Jennie; UNNIE!

Jisoo turn around and saw Jennie her eyes widened when she saw all BP and Ryunjin giving her A look of disbelief..

Jisoo;W-what ya'll doing here!?

Lisa;Unnie the hell were You talkin about Y/n huh??

Knowing What she meant Jisoo Rolled her eyes and spoke

Jisoo;What!She is an annoying brat!!

Those Bully girls sneakingly went out and called and informed Everyone about what's happening...Soon people gathered around the Rooftop

Jennie;Unnie, Mind you Words!

Jisoo;What!!What should I mind???

Y/n;Unnie?

Y/n called out in a low tone which usually break Jisoo's heart But One of The Sqaud of Friends were smiling Knowing Y/n was hurt...

Runjin; Are you smiling Unnie???

Blackpink Looked at Jisoo and saw a smile forming on her lips after what ryunjin said...

Jisoo;Ofc, how would I not!! I'm happy That Y/n is Hurt!!She should be h-hurt!!She deserve it!

Jisoo;She was so annoying...always slipping and me calming her down....ugh total bullshit....

Rose; Unnie Stop It!!Your Crossing your Limits Now!!

Y/N was silent Observing the people around her, Questioning herself 

Is This really her Best Friend?

How could she Do it?

Jisoo;Oh My Limits.....you shouldn't tell me My Limits Rose!!!It's her!It's her who should know her limits...always crying like a baby and irritating the hell O-out of The p-people around her!!!She is the worst, She deserve t-thew worst!!!She always makes Fight between people, She is RUINED!!

*SLAP*

Jin;MIND YOUR FUCKING WORDS BITCH--

Y/N;STOP!

Jin looked at y/n and his fire eyes softened noticing her tears which were in the edge of falling....

Y/n;Just stop, let her, Let her tell anything she wants to! *chuckle* I'm Now used Oppa, So much used of My FAV people betraying me, B-but this one.....I didn't expect it!

she said looking at that particular person, Jisoo Looked at away Immediately after hearing her words...Her eyes showing No emotions, No Guilt

But Y/n could read her eyes, she could understand with Unspoken words....

Y/n chuckled sadly when she saw No Guilt, no sadness But something which broke her heart!

Y/n wiped out the tears Which fell from her eyes and bit her lip to control her sobs......

Y/n;I always adored you, Stayed By your side, Sometimes I did Felt suspicious But I TRUSTED YOU.....But you proved me wrong, You proved me that TRUST isn't meant for You, thanks!Thanks For everything! for every Fake Care, fake Adore, Fake Promises, Fake Hugs, Fake Care, FAKE LOVE!! I-I'll never forget this gift On O-our Promise d-day Unnie....the day you promised me years ago that You'll stay by my side even when The world Giving In....

Y/n; When I needed Someone to Love me at My worst You gave Me Love, Didn't knew It was just prentending.....I hoped You would see My worth, But I was worthless ain't I?

She let out a sad chuckle with her tear filled blood shot eyes she Looked at that person...

Y/n; Just remember, I PITY YOU MORE FOR PITYING ME!

Ending her words there she Ran out of the rooftop holding her tears biting her lips harshly to not let out a single sob .......

She ran towards Women washroom Locking the door she slid of the floor lastly letting her tears flow....She kept her hands on her mouth tightly to not let out a Sob...

Banging were heard on the door and Numerous Familiar Voices asking her to open the door...

Rose;Open The door y/n!!

Jungkook;Y/nah!open the door pls, oppa Is getting worried Y/nah Pls!!

Y/N;P-Please L-leave me *sniff* a-alone for a while...

Jennie;Y/n open The door...

Jimin; Open It Y/nah! Don't Lock up yourself like this baby Pls...

Y/N;P-pls...for a while...L-let m-me....

Y/N's cried Muffled out as she gave her entire weight to the door digging her face to her knees...

Lisa;Give her Some Space Guys...Pls

Taehyung;NO!what..What if she do something s-stupid-

Lisa;SHE will NOT!

Taehyung;How can you be so sure???Wht type of friend are you???

Lisa;Pls..

She turned towards Hyung line...

Lisa;She wanna be alone for a while, Ik My girl she would never--

Jin;It's the same Your Unnie said....But what Now??She talked shit ABout her!!

Lisa; P-Pls G-guys...Don't force..ik her...Trust me, She need some time...To understand To accept To think....She Might be fragile But never naive....She know what to do...

Jin; *sigh* Lets Go Guys...

Vminkook;Hyung...

Suga; Hyung said Let's GO!

Vminkook nodded giving deathglares to Blackpink..

On other side, Yn was feeling terrible...The remembered The smile she saw when she (Y/n) Was hurt....Her heart ached like nothing, She felt angry yet sad....Just these 2 thought clouded her Mind..

Was this all About pity?

Was It all FAKE?

Why did she do such a thing...Why did she hurt her like this when she knew how sensitive she was...How could she? What was that Y/n did to Her for her To Do This?

She stood up and went towards the washbasin...she looked at her reflection, she looked Miserable.....Red puffy eyes an Cried Tear marks on cheeks, Runny nose, Mess hair, her eyeliner spread and Lip gloss smudged....with still Tears flowing Non stop....

she let out a sob, while seeing her reflection just brought up another past Moment she spend with her....She Opened the tap and splashed her face with a handful of water...

one,twice, thrice...

It continued, she added more pressure as she remember how she used to Comfort her, How she used to sleepovers, fight, Hug, cry...It all made her even more furious, sad, emotional, irritated...She wanted to cry but at same time she wanted to confront her....She wanted to slap her same time she wanted to hug her...

It's all A mess Now, All she need is her  warmth....

______________________________

Wassup Sugars🍡??

I missed Youuu~

Did You like this Part?

I need umm....50 comment for Next part!!

Give Me a Name Too....Like Sugar Rather Than AK

I need Some Names....

Will You give me One?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

250K 5.6K 42
Started: 2016 Ended: 2017 ❝You broke our promise. You cheated on me.❞ ❝Y/n let me explain it.❞ ❝Let's end our relationship.❞ 4 years later Jungkook c...
1.7K 169 32
"All this time you hid her from me... You knew my story still you hid her from me. Why did you do this to me Jungkook?" "Y/N let me explain!!" "I tru...
460 51 35
"I MAY NOT BE YOUR FIRST DATE, KISS OR LOVE BUT I WANT TO BE YOUR LAST EVERYTHING" This is Jung Hoseok x Y/N Fan Fiction _____________ "A girl who lo...
12.6K 711 29
"The real game begins here." Yang y/n was living with her mom after her father's death. Until one day, her mother decided to marry a guy she fell in...