[EDITING] Fairy Tail Natsu x...

By YanoSan

{Natsu x Reader || Sequel of 'Sorrows of Yesterday'} Why is it so dark in here without you? Please give me yo... More

Chapter 1 Prologue
Chapter 2 WHAT?!?!
Chapter 3 Stupidity Arises
Chapter 4 Familiar Eyes
Chapter 5 Fiction
Chapter 7 Begin
Chapter 8 Pure Tears
Chapter 9 Gone
Chapter 10 Promise? Promise.
Chapter 11 Back In The Guild
Chapter 12 Let's Parteeeyyy~!!!!!!
Chapter 13 Who does He like?
Chapter 14 Short Flashes
Chapter 15 Black Hole
Chapter 16 Little by Little
Author's Note
Chapter 17 Revelations
Chapter 18 Please Wake Up
Chapter 19 My Guardian Angel
Chapter 20 Say My Name
Chapter 21 Memories & Bonds
Chapter 22 Hello, Shooting Star
Chapter 23 Reactions & Announcements
Chapter 24 Preparations & Nominations
Chapter 25 Beginning of the Contest
Chapter 26 Singing Competition
Author's Note: Instructions
Chapter 27 J-Ballad
Chapter 27 J-Pop
Chapter 28 Happiness Excitement and Anger
Chapter 29 Unknown Visitors
Author's Note: #Wattys2015
Chapter 30 The Elites
Chapter 31 What Happens If Mira Lends You Clothes
Author's Note: Min'na-san!!!
Chapter 32 The Offer
Chapter 33 Evil Plans, Innocent Minds
Chapter 34 Decisions
Chapter 35 Legend Says
Chapter 36 Hold Me Tight
Chapter 37 The Same Sky
Chapter 38 Time Flies
Chapter 39 Hoi, Doei
Chapter 40 Now and Forever
Epilogue
(Real) Epilogue
Closing
Special Chapter
8/6/16 Farewell

Chapter 6 In My Arms

13.9K 463 474
By YanoSan

A/N: hellooooo guys!!! Excited for the chapter?? Hehehe, I hope you are! :3 Be ready for a long chapter, not that long actually but a lot will happen so yah XD..Ladies and Gentlemen, the title says it all~
-YanoSan

ReCap:

~Natsu's POV~

"Fire Dragon's Iron Fi-..!" I was about to punch this giant monster but when I looked at its eyes. I saw someone...very important. A few seconds passed and I suddenly said, "You're...alive?". After that. I didn't know where I am, as far as I remember, me along with the team were battling this giant wolf then suddenly, I was sucked in a black vortex and when I woke up. She's here.... Right in front of me...

"(Y/N)!!" I shouted, I started running towards her. "Oh, Pinky. Anything you need?" She calmly asked. I feel tears forming in the corners of my eyes. "Y-You're alive...and you're here" I murmured. "Of course, why wont I be?" She answered with a small smile. She stood up and stretched her arms. "Do you...wanna go back?" She suddenly asked. "Go back..?" I asked. "To the past I mean..where..where I left you" she said. My eyes widened.

I stayed silent for awhile. "I'll take that as a 'maybe not'" she joked and flashed a closed-eyes smile. But a pained one. She slowly walked away and waved her hands. "(Y-Y/N) wait!" I tried to catch her. "Always remember Natsu..." She started. She turned around to me, her eyes still closed and her mouth still smiling. But tears are streaming down her face.

"I love you...farewell" she finished.

I raised my hands to grab her hand, but the another vortex grabbed her first, and then, she is gone...again. "(Y-Y/N)...No!!" I exclaimed as the tears stroked down. After that, my sight suddenly turned black.

----------------------------------------

~Third Person's POV~
~Hotel~

It has been 2 hours since Erza and Gray defeated the fiction wolf. At this moment, an unconscious Natsu is sleeping on a bed while the other members are talking about the events that just recently happened.

"So...literally....we'll get 3,000,000 Jewels right?" Lucy asked. "Yes, since we had beaten the monster. We'll get our reward once we made it back to Magnolia." Erza answered, her arms, legs, and (outer) stomach wrapped with bandages. "Erza, are you really sure you're strong enough to move around?" Happy asks the red head with worry in his voice.

"Yes. I gained my strength back, you dont need to worry" Erza answered the blue fluff ball's question. "After Natsu wakes up, we'll head to the job requestor and take our reward" Erza stated. "Then we can go back to Magnolia" Gray continues. Lucy gave out a deep sigh and slumped on the table. "What's with the deep sigh?" Gray asked. "I thought that we would have gone out from Magnolia for about a week...but we just ended up with 2 days.." The blond haired celestial mage explained.

"Shouldn't you feel better?" Erza asked. "But I have too much problems with the land lady...." Lucy reasoned. Suddenly, "then Love your problems. Because everything we love...disappears." A certain voice spoke up. (Natsu be going deep down the bikini bottom with titanic)

"Natsu!" Exclaimed Happy happily (lol). "Oh..You're finally awake!" Lucy said, raising her head up. "Mhmm..how long was I sleeping?" Natsu asked. Stretching his arms, eyes covered by his fringe. "Surprisingly, just 3 hours" Gray commented. "Dont pick a fight with me right now, ice bastard" Natsu said in a low voice. Gray was about to say something but Erza interrupted him by putting her right hand in front of him and shaking her head.

"Someone woke up in the wrong side of the bed..." Haply said. "Where's the toilet?" Natsu asked. "The first door in the hallway" Erza answered. Natsu didn't reply anything else and went to the door to go to the hall when Lucy spoke up. "By the way. Hey Natsu, about what you said earlier" Lucy started, her head slumped onto the table again. Natsu glanced at her, listening to what she was about to say.

"If you're trying to tell me 'love your problems'..that means I have to love my land lady..which I can never do" Lucy continued. "You're point?" Natsu asked. "My point is..i'd rather disappear than to love my land lady" Lucy stated jokingly and started chuckling. But the other party...is having a bad temper.

"Then disappear right now" Natsu said with a cold tone before he left off to the hallway, towards the toilet. "What the hell..." Lucy stated as she raised her head slowly. "Whoa..newly spawned demon" Happy said. "Is this still connected to the 'fiction' he got earlier?" Gray asked. "Seems so" Erza answered.

At that, the 4 sighed.

"Wait here" Erza said and followed Natsu.

~Natsu's POV~

I walked towards the toilet with my head hung low. Its still in my mind. I cant remove them.

'I love you Natsu...Farewell' the words she said. The smile she gave out. The tears she shed. Its still running in my mind. That exact image of what happened before she disappeared. Before (Y/N) disappeared. Its still stamped in my mind.

I arrived at the toilet I was heading to and walked in. I placed both my hands on the sink counter and looked at myself in the mirror. Suddenly, I imagined (Y/N) beside me right now.

"You look pathetic, pinky" those words. Those words would've what she would tell me if she can see me right now. "Ne (Y/N)...I just noticed now. Looking at my own face. I think I know why you fell in love with me" I said and chuckled shortly. "But...your face...its still better than anyone's" I said again.

(Y/N)'s sweet smile quickly flashed through my mind.

I continued to smile. But it lasted as a bitter smile. Then it became a frown. And before I knew it, I was crying. "Why?" I asked. "Why'd you have to leave?" I asked again. "Fate, its really playful huh?" I mentioned. "What if Fate just brought us together..but we're not really meant for each other?" I asked once again.

The pained frown in my face, turned into a painful smile. I wiped my tears, washed my face. And look at my reflection once more. "Im really pathetic.." I commented to myself and walked out the door. But when I stepped out, Erza was leaning towards the wall with her arms crossed.

"Natsu, Sometimes, You can close your eyes from things you dont want to see. But You can never close your heart from things you dont want to feel" she said. My eyes widened. "Why..would you say that?" I asked. She smiled a little and faced me. "You want to cry dont you? But you're afraid" she said.

I smiled, "exactly" I answered. "Remember, Its never too late to learn, but sometimes; we learn, when its too late" she said and walked towards the room first. I was shocked by Erza's words. They all struck straight into me.

'She really knows what to say' I thought and followed Erza's steps.

~Lucy's POV~
{just Lucy talking, no contact with other characters}

Natsu...he's still affected. He's still hurt. But of course, its not a surprising fact. Its Natsu's love for (Y/N) is what we're talking about after all. His undying love for (Y/N). I would be really glad if I was (Y/N).

Oh scrap that. I dont wsnt to turn into a demon and die! Oh..uhm..sorry (Y/N). I didn't mean that in a bad way, really.

Prayer: Please dont hunt me!
Reaction: ( ゚д゚)

Back to the script, ahem, story.

I pity the guy, I mean Natsu. Because for the past 2 years, he's still loving someone who cant give his unconditional love back. Its a one sided love on a highly different level. I mean, im experiencing one sided love but...not this much. Im not loving someone who's up there *shivers*

No, not up as in the ceiling. I meant up as in heaven. Yes, (Y/N) became a demon. But she didn't use it for being evil, she did it to save us, to save the world. Just picture this in your mind, what would happen if (Y/N) didn't turn into a demon and lost her magic and strength.

Commander demon and evil Lucifer would've succeed and win the battle. They would've ruled the world and kill innocent people. But because of a very brave woman, (Y/N) (L/N), our world is now in peace. But she had to give up her life doing it.

And everyone is thankful for that fact. And everyone, I mean everyone, knows her name. We just hope, that like everyone, Natsu would get over her death.

~Third Person's POV~

"So, we're good to go?" Lucy asked as they exited the Town. "Yes, we just have to catch the train" Erza explained. "Then let's start walking" Gray said. Lucy walked close to Erza and whispered, "is Natsu still in a bad mood?". Erza nodded as a 'yes'. Lucy sighed in disappointment, 'seriously, that guy' she said in her mind.

Later on, the afternoon was just fine and sunny until it began to rain down. The Fairy Tail mages quickly looked for a place to stay at before they get drenched by water. After finding a covered bench. They all went under to keep theirselves dry.

"Geez...why does it have to rain?" Lucy asked, or rather, said in annoyance. "I think the weather is matching your mood Coal-head" Gray commented. "Shut up Stripper" Natsu said. "And if I wont Magma boy?" Gray said with a tick mark. "Then go ahead Ice princess!" Natsu said and bumped head with Gray.

Lucy and Happy sweat-dropped, 'there they go again' they both thought. But not long after, a devilish atmosphere was spreading around them. And when Gray and Natsu looked at their back, it's Erza who was giving off the evil feeling. "Stop fighting before I join in" Erza said calmly, but Evil is firmly detected in her voice.

"Y-Yes Ma'am!" Natsu and Gray commenter. 'Idiots...Idiots as usual' Happy thought. 'Sigh..but at least Natsu's back to normal' Happy thought next. "So.....what about the train?" Lucy thought.

"Oh crap"

~Time Skip 1 hour~
~Third Person's POV~

The rain lasted about 1 hour and 10 minutes. Team Natsu got stuck in the place they found and missed their train. Now, they are heading to the train station but towards another way because the usual road got covered with rocks.

"Gahh...now we have to take a long way" Lucy complained. "Lucy, for the 5th time in this hour. NO ONE TOLD YOU TO WEAR HEELS" Happy said. "Ok, ok. Gahhhhh" Lucy said and continued to curse under her breath for wearing heels and taking the long way.

"Hey guys what's that?" Natsu asked. "What do you mean?" Erza asked back. Natsu pointed at something down the valley from the road they're walking at. "Whoa...its valley of white flowers!" Lucy said as her eyes sparkled seeing the beautiful valley of white flowers.

Erza's eyes sparkled as well. 'Its a perfect picnic place!' She thought. "Guys, how about we take a break and watch the sunset from down there" Erza said. "Of course!!" Lucy agreed. "How about the next train?" Happy and Gray asked. "Hell with the train! Let's go!" Erza shouted and ran down the valley with Lucy.

"I cant understand her sometimes..." Gray commented. "Neither do I gray. Sometimes, she's the idiot" Happy said. "Well, let's just follow them" Gray said and ran down the valley next. "Natsu, come on" Happy said and patted Natsu's shoulder. "Mhm, sure, yeah" Natsu said and walked down with Lucy.

"Its so beautiful here!! I think I entered a white paradise!" Lucy said and plopped down the flowers. "You're right" Erza said. "Do you guys feel anything weird?" Natsu asked. "What would be weird here? Its pure flowers around us!" Lucy said.

Happy decided to set down and walk through the flowers. "Ahh, they smell good" Happy commented. The fluff ball walked and walked around until he stepped on something cold but smooth. When he picked it up, his eyes widened.

"Guys! Natsu!" He called for attention. "What is it?" Natsu asked. "Come here!" Happy said. Lucy was the first one to go and Happy handed the discovered object to her. "H-How...How did it..appear here?" Lucy asked, stuttering, eyes wide open in shock. "What did you guys find?" Gray asked.

Lucy stood up and turned around and opened her palm. "the red gem..." She said. "That's supposed to resurrect...(Y/N)" Erza said having widened eyes. "Why is it here?!" Gray asked/said. "We dont know either" Happy answered. "Natsu, is this the weird feeling you were talking about earli-.." Happy wasn't able to finish his sentence when he set his eyes on Natsu.

The fire dragon slayer's eyes were beginning to bring out tears, starting with the side of his eyes. Natsu walked towards Lucy and she handed the gem to Natsu. "H-How..?" Natsu asked, stuttering. The sun is starting to set down. "How did it...get here?" Natsu asked. One tear from Natsu's eyes rolled down his cheeks and dropped at the gem he was holding.

The red gem glowed red, it glowed, and glowed, and glowed. Natsu dropped it and covered his eyes, the same as the other members. "Its a pure tear" a sudden female voice spoke. The members removed their hand from their eyes and looked at the floating figure. "Who..are you?" Lucy asked the middle age looking woman wearing a red kimono with white flowers. The woman chuckled lightly and set down on her feet.

"Im the gem spirit, my name is Nirukuma" the woman introduced. "Gem spirit?" Gray asked. "This?" Natsu asked and raised the gem in his hand. "Indeed" the woman, Nirukuma, answered. "Not to be rude but...can you please explain about what you said earlier" Erza asked. "Of course. What I meant by 'pure tear' is that boy's tear. It has a pure feeling" Nirukuma explained.

"We dont quite understand that" Haply said. "Ok then, let's make it simple. This resurrecting gem, who was it suppose for?" Nirukuma asked. "(Y-Y/N)..(L/N)" Natsu said. "Did it work?" Niruko asked. "No..." Lucy answered. "Why you ask?" Nirukuma asked. "Why?" Erza asked. "Because it needed 2 years to work...and a pure tear to complete the spell" Nirukuma answered.

Everyone's eyes widened. "Does that mean..." Gray started. "We can bring (Y/N) back?!" Happy asked. "Yes, but I cant guarantee that she'll be gaining a lot of strength as soon as she appears. And remember this words, Memories are beyond the line" Nirukuma said. "That is all, I, will be taking on" Niruko smiled and disappeared. 'Memories are beyond the line?' Everyone thought.

The gem glowed again and this time, it floated and went up the sky, then it released a bright light along with its own structure. Everyone covered their eyes once again and when the light was gone.

They felt that time stopped.

~Natsu's POV~

After the light was gone, a familiar person was standing just in front of us. The white flowers turned red, but not bloody red, a beautiful shade of red. Along with that person, that important person. (Picture in the description)

I..I cant believe it. (Y-Y/N). S-She's just standing there. Few steps away from me. D-Did it really work?

"Could it really be...(Y/N)?" Erza first spoke. The girl turned around, her (hair color) hair followed the motion. When she faced us, familiar (eyes color) eyes greeted us, the sunset giving off its last light. "Its really her!" Lucy said. My tears ran down again, but this time, its tears of joy. But when Nirukuma said (Y/N) might not gain her strength instantly, she was correct.

(Y/N)'s consciousness was lost again but before she dropped down to the ground, I managed to catch her. I hugged her very tight. "Im not dreaming...its really you" I murmured.

"S-She's alive again right? She's here with us?" Lucy asked. Erza smiled and nodded, "(Y/N)..indeed she's back" Erza said.

~End of Chapter 6
---------------------

A/N: kyaaaaaaaaa!!!! Do you guys just love what happened or what?! ?! Eeeek!! Im so excited for the next chapter!!! Hahaha, I feel like im not the author of this story XD. You're back in the story!!! Yay!!! Also, before I go, I wanna say thanks to everyone who followed me :) I now have 130 followers! im really honored guys, thank you very very much. Im not gonna make this longer and i'll see you guys in the next chapter!! Aishiteru min'na!!! Bye!!~
-YanoSan☆(≧▽≦)☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

652 38 14
"You're here to make an important decision." ~ "Why can't I remember? It feels like a huge time of my life is just... missing..." ~ "Golden grass? A...
4.4K 194 17
Lucy's world is bleak and full of her depression. With an abusive father, a dead mother, and bullying at school, Lucy isn't left with many options. S...
1.2K 39 19
Fairytail Natsu Dragneel love story... •Sorry if theres any mistakes I'm not that good at writing. (English)..... •Perdón si hay algún error, no soy...
65.7K 2K 26
"Don't you get it?! Can't you see that these... these broken pieces can't be fixed?" Pain gripped your heart, sinking its claws deep down into the fl...