Mafia Stepbrothers

By Taelienfics

~Y/N a 17 Y/o Cheerful, Badass and Childish girl.... She grew up with Love.... she Goofs around, jokes... More

Introduction
Chapter 1:First encounter
Chapter 2:Lyara
Chapter 3:Who are we?
Chapter 4:Dinner or Moving Out?
Chapter 5:Shopping....
Chapter 6:Wedding pt 1
Chapter 7:Wedding pt2
Chapter 8:Truth pt 1!!
Chapter 9:Truth Pt 2!!
Chapter 10:DADDY😏
Chapter 11:Questions/First Love!
Chapter 12:So Cruel
Not an Update
Chapter 13:Drunk Confessions
Chapter 14:Bonding
Chapter 15:Love Letters?
Chapter 16:Stalker
Chapter 17:Dark Web
Chapter 18:Stepbrothers to Brothers
Chapter 19:Taehyung
Chapter 20:Away from Mom
Chapter 21:Alone with BTS
Chapter 22:Mess!!!!
Chapter 24:Just a Peaceful day...
Chapter 25:She is back
Chapter 26:Dinner
Chapter 27: Their Gift...
Chapter 28:Past Revealed
Chapter 29:Past Revealed (2)
Chapter 30:Joana
Chapter 31:Jisoo
Chapter 32:You cheat!!
Chapter 33:What The-
Chapter 34:Chaotic Reveals
Chapter 35
Chapter 36:All way around
Chapter 37:Thhaat Chip
Happy <3
Hey!

Chapter 23:Cruel Past....

1.2K 41 22
By Taelienfics

Again a Long Boring Chapter...

Don't Skip this Chapter, It's one of The Important....

Skip the Parts Disclaimers are Given if your Not Comfortable

Enjoy!!!!

________________________

RM;What The hell are you doing here? *angry*

Y/n;I-I...Wait....what were YOU guys doing???

Mark;Yk This lil kitty?

Jungkook;Stop calling her Kitty, You bastard...*angry*

Mark;Cool!!Cool....Who is she to you though?Girlfriend? 

Yugyeom;Such a whore...Only One's Or Everyones?*laughing*

Jungkook throwed a punch at him...

Jungkook;How *punch*Dare *punch*you*punch*call*punch*her*punch*WHORE!!!!!*punch* *punch*

Jin;She is our Sister!!!

Mark;Sister?We thought You didn't had one!!!

RM;It's not your business.....*cold*

Jinyoung;Can't Ignore the fact she is so Hot!!!

Jungkook;You Fuvker--

Rm;Jungkook!!Stop!

Undertanding the tension in atmosphere....Suga Said

Suga;We'll take our leave now!! *cold*

Youngjae;Sure thing bro...See you later!!

JB;take care of that kitty too!!! *smirk*

Jungkook;You-

Jungkook was about to throw a punch at JB when Tae and Jimin dragged him to their car...

Suga;Let's Go...Come...*takes Y/n's hand*

IN CAR:

RM;WTF DID YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING HUH???

JIN;DIDN'T WE TOLD YOU TO STAY IN HOUSE!!!!!

J HOPE;Told you hyungs....This girl is a BITCH!!!!

JUNGKOOK;DID YOU KNOW HOW MUCH DANGEROUS WAS THAT????HUH????

TAEHYUNG;DID CAT CAUGHT YOUR TONGUE?????

JIMIN;SPEAK UP BITCH!!!!

Y/N;just fucking shut Up!!!!Not just me!!What were YOU guys doing?What do you think I was?????A FEAST???you guys were literally talking about R*ping me!!!!You Guys are Disgusting!!!!!

Jimin;Shut the fuck up!!!!That none of YOUR business....Don't poke you nose in IT!!!!

Y/n;Oh yeah!!If it wasn't me then...YOU GUYS AND THEM WOULD HAVE BEEN RAPING HER!!!!YOU GUYS ARE WORST!!!!I FEEL SO FUCKING ASHAMED TO CALL YOU MY STEP-BROTHERS!!!!!

J hope;We don't rape girls!!!!!

Y/n;Oh yeah!!So you were talking about WHAT?

Jimin;And that's what I said Is NOT your business....

Y/n;Yeah!that will be the only ans you could say...after-all It's true!!

Suga;Shut-Up Y/n!!!Don't make us Angry!!

Y/N POV

I kept quiet Cause these guys resemble those bastards a LOT!!and they were so dangerous....So these guys will be also...Lemme tell you a Secret...

I saw a Gun On the Opposite Guys what was his name Mark...yeah!!Tht Mark's waistband...I'm so sure I saw a Silver color GUN!!!

They really did talk about rape right? Ofc this Jimin and another guy were smirking like some sorta Hungry beasts....

I can't believe I lived with rapist Business Mans all these days....Is Mr Kim also like that?Is my Mom not safe?Is that why she didn't call me that day?She saw Mr Kim cheating on her?Gosh!!Why My life is so complicated.....

I can't talk with these Rapists...Nor can I live with them...What should I do?Should I leave the house?No noo...I can't leave...what if they caught me and rape me??NOOO!!that shouldn't happen....I lived with rapists while me Myself wanted to Punish those fuckers!!!

I can't believe it!!So freakin Traumatic...

mixed up with the emotions I'm feeling rn I slowly dozed of into sleep...Maybe I was so tired wandering Around...

NEXT DAY:

*yawn*

Y/n;Nice sleep so so Nice sleep----AAHHHHH!!!!!WHO TF CHANGED MY DRESS?????

I looked down at me and saw some bruise of mine are dressed up and ME!!!I WAS NOT WEARINF THE CLOTHES I WORE YESTERDAY!!!!did those rapists(don't take it seriously it's just fiction, BTS are true Gentlemen )Did those rapist-*did It????Moreover I remember me being in their car last night...

Did they perhaps?*gasp* Carry me?In bridal style???The way they carry those woman whom they carry to their bed?TO *Gulp*RAPE????

Y/N; *crying* My lower part isn't hurting, So I didn't got raped....But did they see my B-body?*cryinglike a baby*Omg MOM!!!!

Suddenly the door got opened and a worried Jungkook with other member(irritated face)came to me....

Jungkook;What happened?*worried*

Suga;Why don't you let me sleep in Peace?

Y/N;I'm fine...Thankyou!

BTS;HUH?

I quickly escaped from there and Shut the bathroom door tight and locked it...

Is Mr Kim also Like BTS?

Well....Jungkook won't do anything to me....He care about me*smile*

Only he does in here....*splash water*

I'll ignore bts.....I'll only give answers to what they ask me...

So I won't have to bond with them....Nor have any interactions....

Y/n;Bravo you y/n..*pats my shoulder proudly*

I will not ignore Jungkook...he only care about me....But he did slap me...How could he slap a GIRL?

I'll not forgive you BTS...But I'm giving a 2nd chance to Jungkook cause he CARE about me....

I freshened Up and Wore this:

(any one)

I went out and saw vmin on My bed Watching something in their phone...

What if its Porn?*gasp*Not in my innocent bed!!!!

Y/n; don't you dare watch your dirty stuff in my innocent bed!!!!

Jimin; Stuff?Wdym?

Y/n; Ik yk What I meant...*angry*

Taehyung; *smirk* Your InNoCeNt Bed?*laughing*Jimin....Tell our sweetheart The story of this room...*wink*

Jimin; Oh sure...why not? *smirk*

(DISCLAIMER:AHEM AHEM!!!!Lil bit naughty stuff are coming...Ofc Not with vmin and Y/n....But what they gonna say are...If Not Comfortable Kindly skip)

Y/n; W-what d-do you m-mean?

Taehyung; We will tell you sweetheart!!!

Y/n; Stop calling me that!!!

Jimin; This is a veryy special bed for us yk?In this bed many girls have broke their legs.........

Taehyung; Not only in the normal way...But in each and every way....We will undress them...touch their special parts...Feeling every inc--

OK NOW YOU CAN WATCH(I feel Pure disgusted and cringey writing these...I can't write smut..But this story may contain few Intimate scenes...fluff imagines tbh)

Y/n;STOP!!!!!!!DON'T YOU DARE UTTER ANY OTHER WORD YOU DISGUSTING BRATS!!!!!I'm gonna change this room asap!!!

Saying these I dashed out of the room....

A/N-While Vmin looked at each other and burst into laughter

Jin;Oh!Good Morning Y/n..

Y/n;Morning...

I said without looking at him...

I sat on the table beside JK and started eating...while jimin and V too joined Me and others....

Jimin;Oh...You didn't complaint complain box!!!

Y/n;No...*chewing with blank face*

J hope;Why is this girl so silent....*whisper to Jm*

Jimin;Idk *whisper back*

Jin;Y/n, come to hall after finishing food...

Y/n;Ok...

Jin;*sign Rm to talk something*

Rm;So how is your studies going?

Y/n;Good...*drinking milk*

(Y/n's breakie was Milk,Chicken Sandwich, 1 sushi roll)

10 mnts later

Y/n;I'm Done...

I washed up...and went towards hall and sat there taking deep breaths as This atmosphere is Gonna be polluted once BTS come....Coldness will Spread the area..

Y/n;Be ready Y/n...Fighting!!!

Bts one by one came after food...Jungkook settled down beside me and Vmin beside Jungkook...Hyung line sat opposite...

Jin; Answer only for what we ask...Got it!!!

Y/n; Ok

RM;Why were you out yesterday...

Tell your prepared lies already Y/n....Don't be nervous..

Y/n;I was bored here...

RM;How did you leave...

Y/n; *gulp* By w-window!!

RM; *sigh*

Suga;What all did you see yesterday?In the alley...From start till night?

Y/n;At Evening...I-I saw a couple...then at night you guys...

Suga;what else...In detail..

Y/n; *lick her lips* I hid kind of far so I didn't saw much...Only 2 car coming,Nmjoon...I mean Namjoon Oppa and another Guy shaking hands...

Suga;Only that?

Y/n;yes..

Suga;Hmm...

J hope;Were all did you visit yesterday?

Y/n;I visited Umm...The cafe near alley,Park,Orphanage,Library

J hope;that's it?How much time did you spend in each place?

Why you wanna know?I wanted to spat rudely at him...But my deal from me to myself Prohibited from  doing so...

Y/n;Cafe..20 mnts in total...Park 25 30 minutes...Library 10 mnts....Orphanage 1 hr I guess...I don't remember accurately...*lick her lips*

J hope;Why one hour in Orphanage and only 10 mnts in Library?

Y/n;I already told The Ajumma of Libaray which all books I want....

J hope;which all books?

Y/n;Some political Books....and Novels...

J hope;Hmm...In orphanage?

Y/n;I wanted to talk to The head.....She is a close friend of Jisoo Unnie's family....I wanted to give something Unnie gave me to her...Time flew so fast as we talked...

j hope;Hmm....

Jin;So You Can rest now...You want to sat something? You look unease...

Y/n;Y-yeah!!Actually..U-umm I wanted to c-change my r-room...

Jin;Why-

Vmin;*laughing*

Jin;Why are you laughing

Jimin;Big story short....She believed something we said to her blindly.......

J hope;She is a fool!!!after-all...*looks at Y/n and smirk*Did you eat Foolishness med something in chldhood Y/n..

I didn't knew you J hope and couldn't eat what's inside you...I wanted to tell him but didn't and ignored him like I'm deaf...

Y/n;Jungkook...

Jungkook;Yes?

Y/n;Can you come with me?

Jungkook;Sure why not?

BTS;WHY?

I again ignored them....JK is with me...they won't dare to do anything...I should try taking suga or jin to my side...Suga seems impossible...Jin is my next target

Jin;Are you Ignoring us?

J hope;Yeah!!who do you think you are to ignore us?

Y/nl i didn't....Jk pls come...let's go

Jungkook Mind;Am I becoming her fav brother?*smiles excitedly*

Jungkook;Sure sure....let's go fast!!!!

I smiled seeing him hopping like a bunny smiling so widely....He looks a lot Like Koo!!!

wish I could see him once again...and a-apologize...(ik we don't stutter in mind....This is wattpad anything can happen here...so let's ignore)My smile timidly fade away...But I quickly hid it with a More Brighter smile...

Y/n;Hmm....*smile* 

_________

Jimin;*poke his cheeks with tongue* 

__________

Y/n; *smile*

We are now at garden sitting at the swing...well jk forcefully made me sit...

Jungkook;Why did you call me?Wanna ask something?

Y/n;Actually yes...I'm so curious about it!!!

Jungkook;I see.....what's that hmm? *smiles tenderly*

Y/n;Why do you care about me so much....when none of your brothers do?

Jungkook's smile slowly fade away eyes turning moist..But he quickly covered it looking at the sky and rested him back n the swing...

Jungkook;Can I trust you?

Y/n; *sigh* Ik I may not be trustworthy in your eyes, You guys are not to mee too....But, You can trust me Oppa...I'll never tell it to anyone....But only if your comfortable...tell me pls...

Jungkook;I trust you lil sis......Actually.....I care about you a Lot Not Only cause your my sister now But

Y/N;But?

Jungkook;cause you....You resemble her a lot, too

Y/N;who?

Jungkook;My sister....

Y/N;SISTER???you have a sister??

Jungkook;Hmm...Not biological.....She was my mom's caretaker's daughter....

Y/n;What's her name?

Jungkook;Zera...

Zera?Is it Zera Md Ali?No no..That's impossible...

Y/n;Z-zera as i-in?

Jungkook;Zera Mohammed Ali...She was a Muslim

Yn;*widened eye*W-what?

Jungkook;Hmm?Why*looks at her*

Y/n;N-nothing..But Do you have any pic of her??

Jungkook;No...But I can describe her very well...

Y/n;O-oh...can you do it then?

Jungkook;Sure...SHe had thin lips...with long lashes...She always put on a black loose hijab and grey veil....She had long wavy hair which reached till her waist....a  thin anklet with few beads....her toe was small...

Her fingers were short but soft...she had a mole near her eyes...A small scar near her lips and kne--

Y/n;Did you love her?As a girl?During any time...atleast for a slightest moment?

Jungkook;No Y/nie!!Ofc Not...She was just like a sister figure to me...

Y/n;Can you tell more?

Jungkook:Sure....She was so beautiful Girl...She always told me she had 2 friends whom she loved the most...Yk almost in every 5 seconds She would mention a Girl's name...Yes chali..Something....The name was so different...I one day asked her why did she named her Chali...She said 

Flashback:

Jungkook;Chali???*laughing*The name seems so funny....What does this mean?

   Zera;Stop Laughing Oppa.....I named her Chali cause her Surname is Cha...and Moreover she is my Al-kholla....I love her so much.....she is a true definition of Soulmate....Idk how but she would always call me when I crave for comfort....She is someone Most important to me.....how can she is this perfect??She is My best friend forever...

Jungkook;You love her so much huh?Even kore than me...*sad pout*

Zera;Sorry to say oppa...But that's true *laughing*

Jungkook;I envy her...

Zera;Don't...she is my bff....a perfect angel...WHo stayed by ma side even at the worst's worst...Yk what oppa....I'm even ready to

GIVE MY LIFE TO HER!!!

                                                                        _______________________

Isn't that true....didn't she already gave her life to Me.........

Unknowingly A tear dropped of my eyes...which I wiped off before he could notice....

Jungkook;She was the best gurl!!!and a true friend...

Y/n;W-what h-happened t-to h-her?What happened tp you...Can you tell me?

I asked to him,He slowly nodded....Even after knowing the answer....I wanted to find the culprit...I need his help...he may know something....I will take my revenge Lovey...

            ___________________

Flashback:

Jungkook;Why didn't she call today?

Aish!!Where is this Girl...Didn't she said she is gonna show her Chali To me?

I'm here in the woods near the lake...Today Zera said she's gonna show introduce her friends to me....Moreover It's been days since I saw her....

(Jk is like 5..6 years Old Now)

1 HOUR LATER:

Where is this gurl gosh!!!Eomma is gonna kill me!!!Ggukie should start Working like me....Just cause he is weak compared to doesn't mean he is not gona work!!

Jungkook;Is this girl Perhaps Hiding somewhere....Looks like I should search for her...*sigh*

I started walking towards the Lake calling out her name....

Jungkook;Zera...I'm seriously getting tired now...Come Out!!!!

Jungkook;ZERA---*widened eye*Who is that girl?Why is she laying on that dirty place...

I ran into the corner of lake...There laid a lil girl covered with a White sheet, covered in mud beaten up badly...With bruise On her arms....I took the sheet from her face...Just to gasp due to shock!!

Jungkook;ZERA!!Zera...what happened to you??

A/n Pov....(I'll tell rest in A/n Pov)

He gave few tender pats of her cheeks to wake her Up...

Jungkook;Zera....Wake up....Zera, Pls wake up...what happened to you !!!

By the while tears were streaming out of Jungkook's eyes......he kept on mubling wake up to her...crying hardly...

He carried her along with the covers towards a clean place and laid her there....

Jungkook;Zera, p-princess tell me...Tell Oppa what happened...pls w-wake up!!!Pls!!!Didn't you wanted This b-Bracelet of Mine??i'll give you...I-I'll give you!!!Pls wake up Princess...Who d-did t-this t-to you!!!!

Crying hard he Put her into his embrace...Pecking her forehead continously...

her Muddy figure made his Clean shirt dirty with bloody patches...Legs and arms were bleeding heavily...Jugkook Got bathes in her blood,By hugging her close trying to hide her in him...

They looked miserable......

He laid her head On the floor and ran towards lake taking some water in him hands....Springling it in her face...He looked around and saw a brocked dirty cup...He cleaned the Cup using water and Took as much water possible in it...

Tearing his shirt...He dipped a small portion In water cleaning her Up!!!

Jungkook;I'll clean you hmm...Otherwise you'll C-catch cold.....

He dressed up her bruises and wiped herface tenderly...

Wiping off the mud From her face...More bruises started being visible....

Purple Bluish Bruises of her lips........Near her eyes,Forehead,Neck...

He cleaned her off trying to suppress His sobs...But His Eyes never stopped streaming.....

Jungkook;I'll take revenge My princess......

A loud cracked but baby voice's Cry Interrupted him...

???;Ahhhhh!!!!!don't hwurt me Ajussi......Itch Hwurting...

He hid zera Under bushes and started following The voice of that Lil girl..

DISCLAIMER:SKIP PLS...WHO HAVE HEMOPHOBIA OR ANY TYPE OF FEAR TOWARDS VIOLENCE

He reached an Old alley and saw a  Very small little girl Laying on the floor With ripped clothes Crying heavily......Her small sweaty palms her tied tight against the steal Rail...Her Lower Poetion Bleeding heavily.....She was bathed in her own blood looking so miserable....But That Monster still didn't stop...He smirked evily Seeing her state and Thrusting more deep in her....

Her legs started shaking Violently...Crying heavily screaming at top of her lungs Hoping someone will come to her rescue...

???;You won't stop trying huh?

he slapped her hard across her  cheeks many times...Crushing her face on the Ground of small pebbles...Not caring about her hands which are tied tight

he tied a Cloth on her mouth...And gave her a hard deep Thrust,clutching her hair tight...almost breaking her hair root!!!!

Jungkook who was shook crying heavily crying to control his sobs.....

(DON'T BLAME HIM PLS!!HE HIMSLEF WAS A CHILD WHO WAS NOT EVEN A 10 Y/O)

Jungkook;I should save her...I should do something....

He whispered  out to himself looking around for something..... him eyes caught a broken bottle.....He with trembling steps went near it and took it!!!

tears streamed down his cheeks but he would care less now.....all he want is to not that guy kill another lil gurl who is just same age as Zera...

That guy after finishing was about to stab her....When Jungkook without thinking twice ran towards him and stabbed him as deep as he could...He kept on stabbing his head like a demon....

Blood shattered around him body

Jungkook still didn't stop and stabbed every part of his body as deep as he can....

YOU CAN WATCH NOW(THESE PARTS ARE IMPORTAND BUT YOUR PHOBIA IS MORE IMPORTAND) So What happened was He saw a Girl getting Raped and he Killed that guy...

At-last He gathered himself and untied that girl's hand..

he petite Figure fall on ground like an Leaf...

He immediately caught her before her head could hit on the ground....

He looked around and saw a beer bottle pen files pen-drive etc laying on a table...he went there and Wrote

    "Bring her to Hospital Quickly pls"

He Carried her Towards the nearest Hut.....

And knocked of the door with one hand.....

Keeping her figure ever so softly on a big chair kept there....

and left that note...

He hid under a tree and watched everything...

He saw and Old woman opening the door...Gasping seeing her condition....Calling her Son...taking Car and going somewhere....He from a distance followed them and saw them going on a route to hospital.......

Atlast after everything He went towards a hilly area with zera....

Falling Down his knees hugging her Close He broke down into tears....

                                                            _______________________

Y/N;*tear drop*

So he was the one who saved me?

I saw jungkook trying to suppress his tears looking at somewhere...

jungkook;You might n-now think I-I'm d-devi--

Y/N;NO!!never....what you did was right...Oppa....!!

I hugged him tight Crying silently in his chest...

these are one of my worst Experience and pain which I wanna hide deep in me....

Jungkook;*crying*I-I d-didn't knew...all I-I wanted w-was to s-*hiccup*Save h-her....

y/n;Ik Ik...oppa...what you did was right...Cause of you a g-girll got saved...What you did was best oppa...I'm so p-proud of you!!!

Jungkook;Really?

He looked at me with puppy eyes like those Kid look at mother with hopeful eyes...when they tell they will buy them their fav!!!

I couldn't help but chuckle and nod m head Tears still streaming through my eyes...

he have suffered too much....

                                                      JUST LIKE ME.....

TIME SKIP TO NIGHT:

I after Finishing My Night Routine and laid on the bed....

Today It was a Rainy Night,I opened my curtains on!!!So the Moonlight Is straightly Hitting me...

Today After what happened I didn't talk much....I was in so much discomfort!!!

A lonely tear escaped my eyes, I didn't stop it though....Thinking about Mr Kim again My mind got messed up....I want an answer....Did Mr Kim Had hookups?Did he rape any girl?Have he ever?Will he cheat on my Mom?

I slowly dozed off into sleep thinking about everything...

_____________

Jinha;Honey?Let's go shopping?

Jihyun;No!!!

Jinha;But why?

Jihyun;We fucking came here for business Jinha!!!!!Not for a HONEYMOON......*cold*

Jinha;Why are you getting angry?Honey!!

Jihyun;I got angry!!!!wht abt you huh???You are Fucking disturbing me!!!!

Jinha; *teary eyes*Honey...I'm sorry...*hug him*

Jihyun;You are so clingy!!!*disgusted*Why did I Even MARRY YOU!!!!!

Jinha;Honey Stop!!!It's hurting me Ok!!!

Jihyun;So what???Fuck Off!!!

Saying these to Jinha he wet out shutting the door harshly

Jinha;He have changed so much!!!what happened to him?Maybe he is s-stressed...Yeah!

5 hours later:

Jinha was walking restlessly here and there worried sick for Jihyun...

Jinha;Where the hell is he!!!

She took her phone and dialed his Number....

After few rings The phone Got attended..

Jinha;Wh-

???;STOP DISTURBING US BITCH!!!

a girl said harshly irritation visible in her voice

Jinha;W-what?who are you?

???;My name is Not important...Stop disturbing us....We are busy!!!

Jinha;Busy in what huh??Where is my husband!!!!

???;we are having fun you old bitch...right honey?

Jihyun; ofc....babygurl!

Smooch sounds were Audible with her moans....

???;Stop it daddy!!

Jihyun;I thought you liked it though!!

Jinha;Hon-

???;This bitch is hearing us...

Jihyun;So what?Finish you undone business babydoll...*kiss sound*

???;Anything for you Daddy~ *seductive*

Jinha fall on her knees Crying hard...

While...Moans,groans and smooching sound were still audible from phone...

------------------------------------------------            ---------------------------------------------------------

OKK!!There may be many grammatical Mistakes....I made this chapter in a hurry....

So next Update is on 31/1/2022

Next Monday

Will there be a Reason Jihyun/Bts dad/Mr Kim Cheated on Jinha/Y/n Mom?

Or

                   Did He really cheated?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 772 72
There were two childhood friends living in the small town of Namwon in South Korea. These two friends are always together and it seems like they are...
6K 592 10
"The blind trust is an age-old ruse, Blind trust is the key to the broken heart." At times we love and trust our close ones with all our hearts. But...
676 1 43
"I know how you feel" she said softly as she sat next to me, her head resting on her knees. "How would you know?" I asked slightly annoyed. "My boyfr...
410K 10.9K 30
Y/N a cold, depressed and a savage girl who have a bitter past. She lived with her mother but what will happen if one day her mother will get married...