Mafia Stepbrothers

By Taelienfics

~Y/N a 17 Y/o Cheerful, Badass and Childish girl.... She grew up with Love.... she Goofs around, jokes... More

Introduction
Chapter 1:First encounter
Chapter 2:Lyara
Chapter 3:Who are we?
Chapter 4:Dinner or Moving Out?
Chapter 5:Shopping....
Chapter 6:Wedding pt 1
Chapter 7:Wedding pt2
Chapter 8:Truth pt 1!!
Chapter 9:Truth Pt 2!!
Chapter 10:DADDY😏
Chapter 11:Questions/First Love!
Chapter 12:So Cruel
Not an Update
Chapter 13:Drunk Confessions
Chapter 14:Bonding
Chapter 15:Love Letters?
Chapter 16:Stalker
Chapter 17:Dark Web
Chapter 18:Stepbrothers to Brothers
Chapter 19:Taehyung
Chapter 21:Alone with BTS
Chapter 22:Mess!!!!
Chapter 23:Cruel Past....
Chapter 24:Just a Peaceful day...
Chapter 25:She is back
Chapter 26:Dinner
Chapter 27: Their Gift...
Chapter 28:Past Revealed
Chapter 29:Past Revealed (2)
Chapter 30:Joana
Chapter 31:Jisoo
Chapter 32:You cheat!!
Chapter 33:What The-
Chapter 34:Chaotic Reveals
Chapter 35
Chapter 36:All way around
Chapter 37:Thhaat Chip
Happy <3
Hey!

Chapter 20:Away from Mom

1.1K 42 27
By Taelienfics

First of all....There was a mistake in my previous update...Idk if you noticed it or not...But I did...

So it told 'the Tattoo With a Word and some sentences scribbled down was in Chest'

I already mentioned that It was a Turtle neck a BLACK turtle neck...So it's impossible...So let's make His Upper-wear a T shirt a See-through One....So It's all set Right!!!

Comment down nah! Don't be a silent reader...I feel encouraged to write when you comment...Only few does...I'm so grateful To yaa.... The ones who comment in my updates...

Enjoy!

---------------------------------------

Next Day:

I was in Balcony Sipping My coffee going through Newspaper...(the thing which I never do)

I kept on flipping pages to find a particular news......Now only I gotta knew that...The basement they took me yesterday was a Famous Building for Korea, Where Big Big VIPS used to meet up  It was a club building......It was abandoned since the death Of the Biggest CEO of Korea, it says that That Ceo was One of the most richest, Brave and Handsome business Man...His 1st deal broke the record of Million Experienced Companies deals....He had a lot of rivals too....The day before his death The place he visited was This building, There was a House near that building specially for VIPs....he was found dead The next day Morning...Post Mortem Report say it was suicide....His employs said he was in distress For past few months Skipping meals etc....His wife was found dead after 10 days of This business Man's Death...Her Post Mortem Said She was suffering from anxiety.

'She was depressed after her husband's death'  is what Newspapers said

A decade or above ago a Girl Agent investigated the case.....idk what happened after that But after a few years later she resigned the agent job said the Journalists....she was the last person To investigate that Case....None was ready to Investigate it they said 'Their death is nothing other than a Suicide...I'm done working my brain on it' So that case got the Name COLD CASE

 Later the place become an Abandoned Building used by thugs...

---------------

I'm so curious about this case....My gut says something is Sup....

Yesterday there was a clash in there....and the smoke I saw yesterday was cause that house was burned....Today morning when I was passing by the hall....Everyone was listening to that news.....Journalists are slowly starting to Open up The case.....The front page of newspaper had a big Photo of Mr Kim with a A Huge Global mall Behind him....The front side of the mall was beautifully Engraved with Bold Letter with some dark red lightnings which we may Misunderstand as Black....."KIMS" The aura Of the mall Held Power Pride and Heartlessness.....

Beside dad It was written 

Greatest Offer Ever By Kim Empire 

Only 9000 won For a bumper Party...

10 Gucci Supplements for Free

A feast 

Chanel Bags/Makeup/Accessories/Dress

A whole Luxurious Life for 24 Hours....

Come Join Now!!Spaces are running out!!

Contact XXX XXXX XXX For this Bumper Party!!

They are crazy...They do not have to prove it every Time....

I flipped towards the last page of the newspaper It said

"The Most Epic Building of our Country Have been set on fire"

Then A picture of it...

'Han Paradise, Once The Biggest yet Royal Building Of our Country have been set on fire....The death place,But most important and memorable place Of our Our Business King Late Mr.Kang Sang-Woon (squid game Lmfao)....Han paradise was one of the most epic building of our country.....Mr Kang Our 1st Business King was found dead in the House beside the Han Paradise......As the building have been abandoned long ago....None can find out what really happened....'

'Police have arrested a guy who steals from this building everynight....Anyone who visited that place before or Have any Doubts of who might have done it...Kindly report it to Seoul Police Station, For more Information Check Channel KNU S.K'

I Folded back the paper and kept it on Couch....and went towards hall(2nd hall in 3rd Floor)

I took The remote and switched on the TV...I kept on pressing the '+' Button continuously...At last I got the channel...I increased the Volume...and sat on the couch....

A women In a dark Blue suit started telling news...with some actor actress news On the bottom On channel and 'Han Paradise was set on Fire' 'Mr Kang Sang-Woon's death place' 'Some thugs were found Behind the building smoking' 'Police arrested A thief who stole almost every expensive Old Things which cost More than 8000000 Won' Said the women...

Lily;Mam Pls come downstairs to have Breakfast....Sir,Madam & Youngmasters are waiting for you...

*sigh* I switched off the T.V 

Y/n;yeah!I'm coming....

DINING HALL:

Y/m;Today I myself made the breakfast and It's your favorite Y/n,Jungkook...

(she was sitting between JK and Jin Oppa....)

Y/n;wow!It's been a while since I ate food made by you...

I was about to pick a Steak when Mom Took My plate away...

Y/n;Mom what are-

Y/m;Lemme serve my children food Today...

She Put steak,lettuce leaves,a bowl of tteokbokki,a bowl of ramen with kimchi and few cheese sticks too....

Y/M;Here...have it full...

Y/n;Ofc...I'm dying to eat it....*licks her lip*

She chuckled and place a Glass of Avocado Juice and straw near...I'm a big fan of avocado So NP.....

I started eating...while mom served rest food...

After serving Mom sat beside Mr Kim...and started having some food while whispering something to Mr Kim...

I finished my food(Only tteokbokki and ramen is left)

Y/n;Just keep it in Fridge...I'll microwave is when I feel hungry...

Mr Kim;Nah!It's totally fine dear....You can have fresh when you feel hungry...Not these leftover

Y/n;No Noo...I'm fine with it...afterall It's mine only...Pls....

Mr Kim;Bu-

Y/m;It's fine honey....She was taught to not waste food...Y/n go wash you hands...

Y/n;nae...

Mr Kim;Y/n Bts...

Bts and Y/n;Yes?

Y/m;come to hall after your breakfast...*smile*

Why?I wanted to ask but didn't...I nodded at her and went to wash up...

HALL:

Jin Oppa;Why did you call us Mrs.Park?

Mr Kim;It's Mrs Kim now...*cold*

Y/m;Call me Mom dear...

Jin Oppa;U-uh...

Why mom want them to call her mom...

Y/n;Mom I've got some workk....

Y/m;Don't you have some time for your family?

I really wanted to roll my eyes over her addressing these Rich jerkoz FaMiLy.....Well...I really thought I accepted them already....whatever...Maybe I did...But a part of me don't want to be broken again...I've no trust in them

Y/m;Y/n...Y/N!!

Y/n;U-uh...Yeah?

Y/m;nvm *shakes her head*Honey tell them....

Mr Kim;Nothing special....It's just We both are gonna go for a Business Trip...

Y/n;Business Trip?Mom have already went for such trips....

Y/m;Y/nnn This time I'm not going to Busan,Daegu Such nearby places...we are Going to Paris For A Month....

Y/n;WHAT???A MONTH????Nooo....Mommm

Y/m;Y/n-ahh....I would've tried cancelling the trip if it was not so important...This deal is veryy importand baby pls understand....

Y/n;mom Let's talk a lil far away....

Y/m;Y/n--

Y/n;If you want me to agree...

Y/m;aish this kid *sigh*

Y/n;Will you call me daily?

Y/m;Is that a YES?

Y/n;answer it mom

Y/m;Yes *chuckle*

Y/n;Will you take care of yourself properly?

Y/m;Yes...you should do that too...

Y/n;I'll not...as your not here....*pout*

Y/m;Baby...your should take care of yourself If you want momma to tc of herself too....Cause I'm your mother....If your tummy is filled then My tummy will be filled too....By happiness that I could Provide My child food that could appetize her....

Y/n;Go to Paris Late and Come back ASAP.....okie?

Y/m;Ofc....

Y/n;Pinky Promise?

Y/m;Pinky promise *seals their thump*

Y/n; *hug her* I'll help you pack....

Y/m;It's already done...

y/n;So It was all planned...

Y/m;It's so important baby...

Y/n;than me?

y/M;Ofc Not

TIME SKIP::

Y/N;Be Careful Mommaa....Call me Whenever Your not ok.....take care of yourself....

Y/N;Dad I'm trusting On you with my mom....Pls take care of her..

Mr Kim;Don't worry dear...I'll take care of your mom..hmm?

Y/N; *sigh*.....*hugs her mom*Momm....pls take care of yourself.....

Mom;I'll...I'm not going for forever...I'll be back after 1 month Hmm?and study very well...don't make bts mad....listen to whatever they say,don't fight....eat properly....drink water...and don't--

Y/N;mommm....stop saying like...your going to live there forever.....(hugs more tightly)Come back asap OK?

Mom;Hmm....Love you baby....

Y/N;ilyyyyttt Mommmaaa...*kiss her cheeks*

Y/m;Bye sons...

BTS;Bye M-mom....Dad..

Mr Kim;Hmm Bye...

Mom;Bye...*waves her hand*

I stood there till their car disappeared out of the compound....

Jimin;Is Momma's Girl crying?

Y/n;I hate you so Much...

Jimin;H-hate?Me?Why??

Y/n;Cause of your dad...Mom is away from me....For the first time...

Jin;Stop acting so childish...You're 17 already...

Taehyung;Duh!Still a baby who drool in sleep....

Y/n;idfc About Yaa'll K!!!!

Rm;langua-

Y/n;I don't wanna fight so bye

---------------------------------------------------------------

Okkkkkkkkkkkkk

So I thought Of making a T.T for my Updates...

If It's Weekends Then I'll Upload at 10pm

If it's Working days them at 5pm...

I'll try to upload within less than 10 days For sure...

I ain't taking long breaks..

-----------------------

Mon;5pm

Tue;9pm

Wed;5pm

Thu;9pm

Fri;5pm

Sat;10pm/5pm

Sun;10pm

--------------------------

I'm early.... :))

GudNyt<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 158 21
So you are saying you haven't even seen his face yet but you still feel in love.... Yes... You are crazy... Come on... You have to help me out wit...
6K 592 10
"The blind trust is an age-old ruse, Blind trust is the key to the broken heart." At times we love and trust our close ones with all our hearts. But...
1.6K 511 21
[ Completed ] •look me in the Eyes, then tell me pretty Lies• --------------------------♡---------------------------- What will you do if the person...
146K 3.3K 26
Choi Y/N, 22 year old girl spent her 16 years in Korea with her father, whom she loved and cared the most. Unfortunately after his death she became...