All I ever wanted

By kukkuuryyd

They were young, and she loved him more than anything. She wrote a love letter to him, a poetry, but nothing... More

1.
2.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.

3.

654 37 2
By kukkuuryyd

3. FULL OF ANGER

Eevi

Soon the doorbell rang, and I slowly walked there, I was tired and hungry.
I opened the door and there stood a tall man, with all black clothes, sunglasses and hair in messy bun.
"Hey, I have some sushi with me." He smiled and I let him in.
"You know I don't like it.." I grinned as I took the bag and walked to my small kitchen.
"I know, but it was the first thing that came to my mind." He followed me.
We ate sushi last summer a lot, and usually after that we ended up to drink some wine and then we.. you know.
I know what he is trying, but I will control myself tonight. I'm glad that he didn't bring any wine with him.

"And, I bought some wine." He smiled.
Well, I thought too early.
As Joel opened the wine bottle, I took the sushis out of the bag and started to place them to plates.
I took a seat, but Joel stood there and watched his phone.
"What is it?" I woke him up from daydreaming and then he put the phone away and took a seat.
"Oh nothing..." He sighed and then smiled a little.
"What? You can tell me." I said as I pushed the fork throught the sushi and put it in my mouth.
Even tho I don't like sushi that much, it goes.

"I just scrolled instagram and there was a new pic in Emilia's account." He said fast and took a sip of wine. I didn't react. I don't even want to know what kind of picture it was.
I don't of course follow her, or not even Olli at anywhere.
I have only seen Olli in television when they were at eurovision song contest. But always when he showed there, I looked somewhere else.
That much it hurts. After ten years.
Maybe I sound silly, but what can I do about it?
"You haven't posted on instagram in a long time. Should we have a photoshoot or something?" Joel changed the subject.
"Only if you want." I chuckled and he chuckled too.

After we ate, we watched a movie. Something romantic, I don't really like those movies.
We drink the wine bottle empty, and Joel was already asking that should he go to buy more.
I rejected the idea.
"Oh.. it's late." I said as I looked the clock on the wall.
Joel yawned and stretched his arms, and as a smooth man he is, he wrapped his hand around my shoulders. That made me grin for a second.
"Shall we go to sleep?" He asked as the movie ended.
"You're sleeping here?" I smirked to him.
He just looked me couple seconds and then the tv again.
"Well I thought, but I can go home too." He stood up and walked to the hallway. I sighed and followed him.

I watched as he put his shoes on, and I leaned against the wall.
"You know.. maybe you should stay. I don't have work tomorrow anyways so it won't bother me." I dared to open my mouth. And Joel stopped immediately, and we just stood there, looking at each other.
Then he slowly get his shoes off, and started to walk closer.
As he was only few inches away, I placed my index finger to his chest, and he stopped.
"As you said, we only sleep." I said and then left to the bedroom. I could only hear how he sighed quietly.

We layed down in my bed, and we both stared the ceiling. I was only wearing my panties and oversized shirt. Joel was shirtless, of course.
"So.. good night then." I said and turned to my side, so my back faced Joel.
It didn't took a long time when I felt Joel's arm wrapping around me, and his body was close to mine.
Spoon. Great.
But I let it be, and just kept my eyes closed.
"Good night..." He whispered to my ear. He knew that it gave me chills.
"Joel.." I quietly said.
He just responded with "Mmh?"
"I know what you're thinking..." I answered.
"Yeah.. and?" He whispered to my ear again.

I stayed silent, until he turned me on my back, he took support with his hand and placed it near to my head, on the right side while he was on my left.
We stared each other deep in the eyes.
"Are you going to do anything about it? Or will you just tease me and remind me about it?" His eyes darkened.
"I kinda like to tease you.. but you know it's wrong." I answered.
"Who says it's wrong? We are just two friends having fun, comforting each other. No one knows about it, and doesn't have to." His gaze wandered between my eyes and lips. He's right tho.

Then I pushed him on his back instead and went on top of him. He was trying to place his hands to my hips, but I took a grip on his wrists and placed his hands on top of his head. And kept them there.
"Have you waited this from last summer?" I asked.
"Kinda.. come on.. we both want it.." He smirked.
I leaned closer to his face, but I stopped in few inches away.
"What are you hesitating for? What Olli has that I don't..?" He smirked.
"Well.. he has a girlfriend.." I hissed.
It has always been like this, that we mock each other.
"Ouch.. that hurt.." He tried to be serious, but clearly couldn't.
"You know.. about the new picture of Emilia's instagram.." He then started.

"If you say once more a word about Olli or his bitch girlfriend.. I will not be responsible for the consequences." I leaned a little bit closer. And his smirk just got bigger.
"I take the risk.. Emilia was hugging Olli there.."
I felt huge anger and sadness in my veins, but mostly anger. Joel knew what he was doing.
He liked when I was angry.
He liked to tease me and see me hurt, so the next thing what is going to happen, would be more rough.

"Oh.. I think that hurt you.. would you be there.. Emilia in Olli's arms?" He grinned and watched my lips only.
"I would rather made out with Joonas than be that bitch..." I hissed. Then he got more serious.
I hit that place.
"Did Hokka boy got jealous?" I asked, making a fake sad face.
He didn't say anything.
It was my turn to enjoy this.

"What would you do if I say that Joonas was better kisser than you?" I leaned a little closer, our lips almost touching each other.
"That's a lie." He finally spoke up.
It was last december when we were drinking and having fun at the bar. There were me, Joel, Joonas, Niko, Aleksi and couple guys from crew and few other friends. We were very drunk, and it's normal for boys to share small kisses with each other.
But we took it to next level with Joonas when we had a huge tongue fight, and everyone was cheering and laughing around us.
Except Joel.

"You can't admit that you were jealous.. very jealous.." I smirked.
"Just kiss me already and stop talking." He hissed.
"What if I don't?" I asked smirking.
He tried to sit up, but couldn't because I kept so strong grip on his wrists.
"Let me go, and I'll show you that I'm better than Olli and Joonas in total." He kept staring my eyes, and I saw how he got more impatient.
Then I slowly let go of his wrists.
He got fast moves, and suddenly he placed his other hand around my neck and pulled me into deep kiss.

The sun shined throught the curtains, and I woke up to that. I took a deep breath and moved my head to my left side. There he layed under my blanket.
Naked.
How we succeeded to be here again, after a year?
I don't know, but maybe we had fun?
"Morning..." Joel mumbled with his raspy morning voice, and slowly he snuggled closer and hid his face to my neck.
"Morning to you too.. what are you planning for today?" I yawned.
"I don't know..." He mumbled back.
I just decided to sat up, I needed a fresh and cold shower.

"Oh wait, remember the new insta pic thing?" He asked.
"What? Am I going to post a new picture when I'm naked?" I chuckled.
"Well don't show yourself to the world, just a pic from the back." He smirked.
I shook my head.
"That's not going to happen."

"Come on, don't you remember Emilia's new picture with Olli? She also has some bikini pictures. And don't you want to be wild and show everyone that you're hot as hell?" He poked my side.
I hesitated, but I kinda wanted to do it.
"Take my phone then." I said and I can say that Joel was kinda excited about this.

When he took couple pictures, I picked my favorite one.
"Then put some cool text to it." Joel watched as I did the new post.

Liked by joelhokka and 8 354 others

eevimoilanen sorry for the wait, but i'm still not yours babe

joelhokka 😮

joonasbc girl getting wild

We were eating some breakfast with Joel, and my phone just buzzed all the time because of the new likes and comments.
My followers grew so much after the umk and eurovision competition. Because my account is public, and every blind channel fan and many else found my account.
They all know me as Niko's little sister.
"You're brave that you kept your account public, not everyone would like that kind of attention. Especially when you're only Niko's sister." Joel smirked.
"Only? Joel I'm the most luckiest sister to have him as my brother." I frowned.
Here we go again. Mocking.

"Emilia's account it private, and they haven't published their relationship anyway." Joel then looked me under his eyebrows.
"You think I care?" I didn't even look at him.
"You do. Last night was that kind of stuff you don't get if you're not jealous and angry..." He then grinned so proudly.
Yeah, I do care about it.
But only thinking about it hurts and makes me so angry.
I'll have to act cool next week when Olli is coming here... and we meet after ten years.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 553 29
"Save me, be the one that I've been waiting for I don't want to be the one who's broken Save me If you're out there would you hear my call I don't wa...
42.9K 1.8K 42
You may think that moving on from one relationship to another would be easy. But is it really? Are we really willing to let go from the past so easil...
22.4K 1.4K 43
He cheated on Her so now She is searching comfort from Her bandmate. And then there is the new neighbour.. Will She be able to think straight in t...
8.3K 285 13
Luna moves back to Finland with her friend Aleksi and they reunite with his band mates in which she falls deeply in love with one...