Mafia Stepbrothers

By Taelienfics

~Y/N a 17 Y/o Cheerful, Badass and Childish girl.... She grew up with Love.... she Goofs around, jokes... More

Introduction
Chapter 1:First encounter
Chapter 2:Lyara
Chapter 3:Who are we?
Chapter 4:Dinner or Moving Out?
Chapter 5:Shopping....
Chapter 6:Wedding pt 1
Chapter 7:Wedding pt2
Chapter 8:Truth pt 1!!
Chapter 9:Truth Pt 2!!
Chapter 10:DADDY😏
Chapter 11:Questions/First Love!
Chapter 12:So Cruel
Not an Update
Chapter 13:Drunk Confessions
Chapter 15:Love Letters?
Chapter 16:Stalker
Chapter 17:Dark Web
Chapter 18:Stepbrothers to Brothers
Chapter 19:Taehyung
Chapter 20:Away from Mom
Chapter 21:Alone with BTS
Chapter 22:Mess!!!!
Chapter 23:Cruel Past....
Chapter 24:Just a Peaceful day...
Chapter 25:She is back
Chapter 26:Dinner
Chapter 27: Their Gift...
Chapter 28:Past Revealed
Chapter 29:Past Revealed (2)
Chapter 30:Joana
Chapter 31:Jisoo
Chapter 32:You cheat!!
Chapter 33:What The-
Chapter 34:Chaotic Reveals
Chapter 35
Chapter 36:All way around
Chapter 37:Thhaat Chip
Happy <3
Hey!

Chapter 14:Bonding

1.4K 40 7
By Taelienfics

Jin; *glare at jikook*

Jikook;Dashi run run runnn........

y/n; *giggle*

She smiles happily and openly after a long time.....suddenly her smile fade away and look at jungkook with sad eyes....

Y/N;I'm sorry for rejecting You Kookie....I was a-afraid....Your life will be ruined being with me....Now you can Finally Move on From Me...

She went near Jungkook and cupped his cheeks...

Y/N;You look like my stepbrother yk koo??But what happened to your cheek?Why does it have a scar...And why id your eye color looking brownish blackish (gosh idk his eye color,if someone do tell me pls)Weren't your eye color light blue mixed with brown and black?

Y/N;Maybe you put a lense....Anyway you look Handsome *shy*

Y/N tip toed and peck the corner of his lips.....cheeks to be exact...

Y/N;Sorry If you felt used....*sad smile*

Y/N smiled and him and hugged him....slowly drifting into sleep....

Jungkook;What was that?Did she just kiss me?*jungshook*

Jimin;It was a peck pabo....

Jin;Who the hell Is this Koo....We'll have a meeting today.....Keep y/n to bed and come...

with that everyone left....Jungkook Picked Y/N up and tucked her to bed....

Jungkook;I love you My lil sis....I'll protect you from everyone.....the one whom you fear too....*kiss her forehead*Good night

MEETING ROOM:

RM;Jungkook had a twin,no?

Jungkook;Yeah I did....

Suga;What was his name?

Jungkook;I don't remember.....Everyone called him Koo and me Kookie.....that's all....

RM;Hmm...as per the video....There was a guy just as same as You.....and it that he looked lovesick...so she is in love with your twin...who look exactly like you?

Jungkook;Kind of....But what dis she meant by felt used,rejectng etc...why did she reject him if she love him...

Jin;Only Y/N have answers for those question....

Suga;Ok..now let's talk about our next mission...

Rm;yeah....so next mission is with Mr Cha...and Mr hwang....a business + mafia deal....Business with Me Hwang...and mafia deal with Mr Cha...

1 HOUR LATER:

RM;Meeting dismissed....

Suga;I'm sleepy *yawn*

Jimin;When are you not sleepy hyung?...*teasing*

Suga;When Did you have jams Jimin??*swag*

Jimin;YAH STOP IT....

NEXT DAY:

Y/N; *yawn*

Y/N;wait...How am I in my bedroom???I went to club yesterday....got drunk....then?Fuck....did I do something.....Okk....Y/n...act like you don't remember anything...well I don't.....

she took her towel and went to freshen up......

She came...

Y/N;today is saturday so no class....

She dried her hair while humming some songs....

 *ting*

Y/N;Uh....*takes her phone*

Y/N POV

What's this....

Aish this guy again??

Is this any mere crush guy or?

Perhaps a spy?....But none knows me not even my face....So how...

I need t be cautious now....she might be watching me....

I took some screenshots and send it to our group chat....

Y/N;hope you just a normal guy....otherwise consequences would be brutal....*muttering*

I just blocked him and kept my phone on the on the drawer....

I dressed up put some sun screen lotion and combed my hair into left and left it there....

I took my phone and walked downstairs....

Y/N;Good Morning....

Parents:Good morning sweety

BTS except vmin;Good Morning....

I smiles and sat down..

Mom;You going somewhere?

Y/N;yeah....with blackpink....

Mom;But Y/n-

Y/N;but?*taking a pancake*

Mom;Today blackpink won't come.....

Y/N;huh?Why?

Mom;Today is saturday sweety...*chuckle*Today they will visit their Family....You forgot?

Y/N;Ah...Yeh...I forgot...Maybe I can go out...I'll be bored here anyway...

Mom;Take bts with you...

wtf....is mom high....shit

Y/N;But--

Dad;Yes....take them with you....You guys can get along...

Vmin;We don't want to....

For the first time I'm thankful to them...Time for acting...

Y/N;look mom...they are not interested I don't wanna make them uncomfortable....*faking sad*

Wow...Y/n...your great

Dad;Boys....*looks at them*You don't wanna go with her?

What's with the tone.....very familiar...

Vmin;No..it's ok....We'll go...*clenching jaw*

Dad;Good....

This DaD spoiled everything...haish...a day with them....Is even worst than smell of hyunjin's fart..

(am I really saying this?when I clowned myself by messaging stupid things in ig just to gain their attetion just for a hi)?

I huffed silently and ate the rest....

TIME SKIP TO LIMO:

jungkook;what was that y/n...

Y/N;what?

Jungkook;It's ok...I don't wanna make them uncomfortable...*mocking*

Rm; too dramatic...

Y/N;well I was making it easier to you...*rolls eye*

I rolled my eyes and turn my back...so he won't see my flustered face....

A/N POV

Jimin Mind;her cheeks are looking so cute....ugh I just wanna pinch it....she is cute...But some spies do cover up by these cute innocent faces...I can't trust her...Nor will I ever....

Taehyung;Is she a toddler?...look at her drooling in sleep....

Jin;Stop it tae...she looks so cute...tbh

Jungkook;Ikr..keep your ego aside and say..sin't she cute?

J hope;Fine..she is c-cute....but I don't trust her....

Jk;why--

Rm;jk...

Jk;fine..

Y/N POV:I opened my eyes slowly feeling something wet on my lips...I touched and found SALIVA?my god....were I drroling...did bts saw me like that...It's sooo embarrassing....Ok y/n act up like nothing happened....I took a tissue from my bad and wiped my mouth....

Tae;Look a girl woke up....after drooling like a Baby

ugh this guy

Y/;like you don't...I'm 100% sure You for sure must've peed in your bed in childhood.....Or maybe....Now too...I saw your bed wet few days ago too....*shrugged*

Tae;w-what?

JK;*laughing*Hyung you peed in your p-pants?y/n have you ever peed in your bed?

Y/N;what? *clueless*

Jimin;not only pee...she might have poo---

I took a bottle on the side and threw on him...

his eyes widened

Jimin;You--

Y/N;AHHHHHHH...MIANHAEEEE

I took my bag and hid behind jk

He can protect me

Y/N;Oppa oppa protect me....

Jk;I'll my lil sis...

Jimin;YAHH

A/N; Ok let's skip now....I'm so sorry....It's late I'm sleepy...Today was a long day

TIME SKIP

I for sure enjoyed a lot....We went to eat ice creams....shopping....park....and I made them see cute disney Movie too~

It was fun...Never even in my dreams I thought I'll enjoy a day with bts....

Vmin didn't really talk to me...Jimin was annoying me....and taehyung slowly started to talk to me...but still cold...

Jungkook is so brotherly....Jin oppa too....They are so sweet..

Rm oppa suga oppa and j hope oppa....was not soo cold but still distant 

I never thought I thought I would accept Bts as my BROTHERS.....

yes I do accept them....but trust...I've trust issues....I don't trust them...But a little trust is starting to grow too...Now we are here at a fancy restaurant......eating dinner....I'm not much hungry

So I ordered steak and orange juice with some veg salad...That's enough....

I was eating when my phone  beeped indicating a notification came...I put my chopsticks down and took my phone....But My hands are stained with sauce...I'm kind of a messy eater...

JK;I'll take it for you...

Y/N;noo...It's ok...I'll...

JK;No y.n I'll--

Y/N;NO

I took a tissue and wiped my hands....

I took my phone from him and opened it....

Hope it's not that shitty guy again....

I was about to check him message when Jungkook took my phone from me??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bye....

Good Night

Did you see BTS'S NEW personal  accounts...?In Instagram..

Most unique username ever-abcdefghi__lmnopqrstuvwxyz

LMAO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211 42 24
"𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚, 𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌. 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔." 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 �...
676 1 43
"I know how you feel" she said softly as she sat next to me, her head resting on her knees. "How would you know?" I asked slightly annoyed. "My boyfr...
1.5K 314 75
The four children of the two family that were close for eternity were even closer because of their magnetic bond. Then one day, the oldest one disapp...
6K 592 10
"The blind trust is an age-old ruse, Blind trust is the key to the broken heart." At times we love and trust our close ones with all our hearts. But...