LILAC (Fred Weasley)

By racoonqueen1

~He was red and I was blue and together we created a lilac sky~ More

*Chapter 00*
Introduction
CAST AND TIMELINE
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 33

11 1 0
By racoonqueen1

„Dear Diary,

Today's lesson for me was that staying loyal to your friends is very important.

Especially for Louis.

Today was the big quidditch match. Slytherin vs. Gryffindor and everyone was looking forward to it. Especially since the new seeker of the Slytherin team would be playing for the first time.

Louis told us how little of a help that Mafloy boy actually is, but that the new gear they are getting from his father is very helpful at least. He even let us try his broom before.

Well all except Sean. Sean didn't show up when Louis asked for our help. Or maybe he did show up, saw Caroline from afar and turned around again. Whatever.

All I do know is that he should quit being childish with Louis. He got himself a girlfriend and if he ends up broken hearted that's his thing and we are there to help him then, but letting him feel guilty about having one now, won't help him at all.

"Did he say if he was coming?," Louis looks at me jumping from one foot to the other in a nervous manner.

"Sorry, he didn't say a word if he would show up here today," I answer, giving him a sympathetically smile: "Don't worry too much. You will crush this game today."

"I hope so," he doesn't look convinced at all.

"Lou, you trained hard all over the summer to get better, you saved your money up for new gear before and now since Mister Malfoy bought you everything you needed, wait- you have a lot of money, that's something eh," I nudge him trying to cheer him up.

He laughs rubbing his ribs a bit.

"And apart from that you are well trained, focused and determined. If someone will crush it out there then you and Oliver Wood," I cross my arms in front of my chest.

"Wood? Really? That's your way of uplifting my spirits?," he laughs.

"Just keeping it real. No one trains harder than Wood. I don't make the rules," I grin.

"And where exactly would you know that from? The last time I checked you and the Gryffindors didn't really hang around each other a lot," he mocks me with a smirk.

"Well maybe not those Gryffindors, but as the coincidence wants it I hang around one Gryffindor who tells me everything that goes down in that common room, including Wood that stays up till midnight over his quidditch plans," I shrug.

"That's not really calming me. Thanks," the smirk is wiped of Louis face: "Kenneth is a friend of Sean right?"

"Yeah he is," I say: "Why?"

"I just wondered if Sean distanced himself from Kenneth as well?"

"Again sorry. Doesn't seem like it. He's the same with all of his other friends, at least that what Kenneth told me."

Louis leans his head against the wall and sighs: "What have we done to him that he suddenly dumps us?"

I lean my back against the wall as well, starring at the field in front of me. I don't have the heart to tell him that actually he only dumped him and not Gemma or me.

"Lou, listen. Sean isn't really fond of Caroline," I start.

The boy musters me from the corner of his eyes: "What?"

"He told me some time ago, that he isn't all too pleased with Caroline. I don't know why he acts the way he does when she never did anything wrong in the time I know her, but Sean will come around it eventually. He'll get to his senses soon enough hopefully."

The blonde runs a hand through his hair: "What if Caroline ever did anything to Sean?"

"What?," I look at him, almost chuckling.

"No I'm serious. I never considered if Caroline ever did something to him and that's why he said no. What if she ever played with him and I am here being the dumb one and dragging her along into our group and he has to face her all the time."

"Louis I really think you are overrea-"

"How much of a bad friend I really have to be then. I mean, I would be pissed too if my best friend turns up with the bitch who played you. I need to talk to her."

"Louis what are you-"

The boy grabs his broom and pushes himself away from the wall.

"Louis!," I try to catch him but he is way faster than me anyways, so I just scream after him: "LOUIS! COME BACK! DON'T BE RIDICOULOUS!"

"LOUIS! Urgh," I sigh.

Boys. I have a bad feeling what is going to happen and it doesn't do Louis good to bring down his mood before the match.

Deciding it's better for me to  go down to the quidditch pitch instead of standing alone in front of the door to eventually wait for Sean, I start to go. Soon other people are in front of me on their way down to the pitch as well.

Then I see Kenneth with his friends in front of me and I tap him on the shoulder. When he turns around his face lights up and he immediately puts out his arms for me to step into. His welcome hugs are always the best part.

"Well, how is my love today?," he looks down at me as he lets me go.

"I'm good. Excited for the upcoming match. How are you doing? Were you able to finish your essay?"

"He wasn't," Emma pipes up beside me.

"Shh," Kenneth ordered her: "She isn't supposed to know how lazy I am."

"Kenneth with all due respect, she will have figured that out by now. She is a Ravenclaw for a reason," Emma laughs making me smile as well.

"Well that doesn't mean anything. My dormmate Jenna is known for being the most oblivious person there can be."

"Isn't that the small black haired one?," the boy next to me asks.

"No, that is Lydia. Jenna is the one with the curls and freckles."

"Oh that one. Not to sound rude, but she did seem a bit slow."

"That doesn't have to mean anything," Bucky, a friend of his, speaks up.

"Right," we all say at once.

"Anyways, are you still rooting for Slytherin today?"

"Haven't changed my mind. Rooting for Louis all the time," I grin and mock salute.

Kenneth chuckles and pulls me closer to him: "So just you will be rooting for him out of your group?"

"I think Caroline is already down at the pitch. I will look out for her and we both can fangirl over Louis."

"Do I need to be jealous?"

"Yes. Very. Full intention on starting something with Caroline. She's really sweet," I shrug.

Kenneth's face turns a shape of pink at that statement and all of his friends around him break into laughter and start to tease him. He is too innocent for this world sometimes.

When we arrive at the pitch I look out for Louis or Caroline. Neither of them can be found. I assume Louis is already changing into his gear or warming up in the wardrobes. That just leaves one question: Did Louis manage to talk to Caroline and where the hell is she?

Kenneth grabs my hand and pulls me with me through the filled stands. So here I am the only Ravenclaw in the Gryffindor sector. I never planned on landing here today, but it's a change for once.

The match was interesting. There were ups and downs, foul plays of the Slytheirns and great strategic plays from the Gryffindors.

"COME ON LOUIS, TAKE THE WIN HOME," I scream at the top of my lunges.

Some people turn to me looking angry. Kenneth shushes me real quick.

"Are you trying to sign your death penalty?," he mutters: "Are you mad cheering on Slytherin in the Gryffindor sector?"

"What are you getting at? I told you I will root for Slytherin, I don't care if you dragged me up here. I will shout whatever I want and if that is SHOW US THAT WONDERFUL ASS LOU then I should be allowed to do so."

I meet the gaze of Ron and Hermione. Both don't look pleased with my presence at all.

Then it all happens. Harry gets chased by a bludger. At first I thought that someone has a really good aim suddenly in the Slytherin team, but then when George hit the bludger away from Harry and it comes back I realized that something is wrong.

The twins are trying their best to safe Harry, but the other players have to deal with the consequences of being without their beaters. It's brutal.

Meanwhile Kenneth screams that Hooch needs to do something to get their Seeker into safety with the other Gryffindors, my only attention lies on the twins. I know how good of a beater both of them are, but that doesn't mean that this hexed bludger couldn't do any damage to them. Even after all that happened, I don't want them to get hurt.

I let go a breath of relief when the bludger is vanished and the game is over. Gryffindor is ecstatic about their win. Somehow Harry still managed to catch the snitch after all that happened.

"You should have rooted for Gryffindor now hu?," Kenneth beams at me.

"I should have rooted for god. That could have ended with someone seriously being in danger. What is wrong with you?," I snap at him turning my back at him and walking away.

"Jade! Wait. What is going on?," he runs after me.

"Harry could have been seriously hurt," I stare up at him: "And all you do care about is a bloody win? Fred and George could have been hurt, that all could have ended badly. Just a maniac would jinx a bludger like that. I don't find that funny!"

My breath is uneven. I don't even know what is happening with me. All I know is, that I need to get some anger out.

"But nothing happened Jade. This was probably the mysterious pranker again, who overstepped his boundaries again."

"Why does the whole world believe it has to be a HE?," I hiss: "Also do you really believe the pranker would aim for something as dangerous? Think for once."

I turn again and walk down the steps. Kenneth's following me on the heel.

"Love, I'm sorry. Please can we talk about this here- oh ouch."

He and I saw the same thing at the exact same time. Caroline slapping Louis across the cheek and storming off angrily. At the pale skin of Louis is still the fading sign of a hand. Caroline really didn't hold back when it came to slapping.

"I broke up with her," Louis mumbles, rubbing his cheek with a pained expression: "It was the only right thing to do."

"Was it really?," I ask annoyed.

Boys.

Turns out a lot more happened to Harry than we believed. His whole bones in his arms were removed and he has to lie in the hospital wing until they regrow.

Is it a specialty of Potter to lie at least once a year in that room?

Gemma was curious to the bones to tell her everything that happened in great detail. If she would just come down with me the next time, I wouldn't have to explain everything all over to her. Maybe I manage that she will come with me the next time.

I left out the small fight of Kenneth and me, not wanting her to know about that, but told her everything that Louis did.

He did break up a potential relationship for his best friend without really knowing if his theory was true.

Loyalty is most important for him.

And I don't know if I should admire him for that or not.

Love,

Jade."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 42.9K 115
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘳𝘪𝘸𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘛𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘻𝘢�...
1M 45.6K 94
"𝙷𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚍𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚔." "𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚎." "...𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎'𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐...
11.9K 234 65
"i like you." he says, finally spitting the words out. i stare up at him, he's sweating from his Quidditch match and his hair is sticking to his ski...
742 37 11
Disclaimer: I don't own harry potter or anything affiliated.