A Hope In The Flame (Female O...

By ForteExe021

First my honkai impact fanfiction. All in the stories are non-canon, that is mean nothing will affect to the... More

Summary
Biodata
Vote
Your Desire
Chapter 02. Vision
Chapter 03. Reason
Extra Chapter 1. The Truth
Chapter 04.Adlehyde
Chapter 05.Promise
Chapter 06. Desperate
Extra Chapter 2. True Feeling
Chapter 07. Home
Chapter 08.Ruin
Chapter 09.Sorrow
Chapter 10.Despair
Extra Chapter 03.Escape
Chapter 11.Hope
Extra Chapter 04. Break
Chapter 12.Past
Chapter 13.Wandering
Extra Chapter 05.Yandere
Chapter 14.Responbility
Chapter 15.Delusion
Extra Chapter 5. Love Is In The Air
Chapter 16.Step To Humanity
Chapter 17. Herrscher of Sentience
Final Chapter. Last Battle
Alternate Ending.Will Of Fire
Christmas Chapter. A Holy Night
Help... Me T_T
Special Chapter 1.Sick
Special Chapter 2.A Moment For Rest
Special Chapter 3.Devil Inside
Special Chapter 4.Working Day
Special Chapter 5.Kiana's Trouble
Special Chapter 06.Another Test
Special Chapter 07. A Duo
Special Chapter 08.Bloodlust
Special Chapter 09.Lab Incident
Status Update

Chapter 01.New Flame

3.8K 58 4
By ForteExe021

*Nadia's POV*

12P.M, class is already done and every girls starting to go to canteen to get their second break. While I just sitting on my chair until a girl with white hair name Kiana came to me... Asking as always.

Kiana : Yo, Nadia. Me, Bronya and Mei-senpai will go to canteen. Do you wanna come with us?

Nadia : ... No, thanks *stand up and walk pass Kiana* I got personal business to do.

I left the classroom.

*Kiana's POV*

Kiana : Hmph. What's up with this girl? Everytime she always come with flat and grumpy face.

Mei : It's Okay, Kiana-chan. She probably will come to the canteen soon.

Kiana : You right. Anyways, let's go before the foods are out.

Bronya : Da.

Mei : You both go ahead. I want to look at Nadia-san again.

Kiana : You sure about that, Mei-senpai?

Mei : It's okay. I'll be with you both in minutes. See you *she went away to meet Nadia*

Kiana : Well, there goes Mei-senpai. Come on, we still have time.

*3rd person view*

Kiana and Bronya went to canteen while Mei trying to find where Nadia goes to. As Nadia walk around the St.Freya, she goes to vending machine to buy a soda. Waiting for the soda drop to the pickup hole, two naughty students trying to do something to Nadia. They didn't notice that Nadia can see what are they trying to do with her on the glass reflection. As fast reflect, Nadia hold the naughty student arm strongly and spin to her back.

Nadia : Too slow...

Naughty student 2 : You little- *trying to punch Nadia*

Nadia then use the other naughty student that her hold as human shield. After that Nadia push them back and they fall to the ground.

Nadia : Embrassing in front of the public. Go away...

Naughty student 1 : W-We will get you next time!

They run away as Nadia shaking her head. Mei arrive when Nadia just done dealing with the naughty students. Mei gasp as she can see a scratch mark on her right hand. Mei immediatly go to Nadia.

Mei : Oh my, Nadia-san... You okay?

Nadia : Hm? Mei-senpai... I'm okay.

Mei : But... Your right hand...

Nadia : I said I'm okay...

Mei : O-Okay... What on earth they trying to do?

Nadia : *shrugs. Saw her soda already in pickup hole and take it* ... Any business you come to me?

Mei : I-I just... Want to company you for a bit. If... It is not bothering you?

Nadia : Hmph. There's a chair we can sit.

Mei : O-Okay.

They sat on the chair and Nadia about to open her soda. She open the lit and start drinking it slowly.

Nadia : ...Didn't you want to go with Kiana and Bronya to the canteen?

Mei : I-I was but... I just bit worried about you.

Nadia : Hm.... Thanks for your concern but, I'm fine without anyone...

Mei : I-I see. So Nadia-san... Are you busy tonight? If not... Can you help Kiana with her training?

Nadia : Isn't Bronya with her? Why don't she ask Bronya to accompany with her training?

Mei : W-Well... Actualy Bronya-chan will train with me. S-Sorry if this was... All in sudden.

Nadia : Hmph. Ok. Just this time. I also want to see how's Kiana progress so far. Better be good.

Mei : She will. But, thanks for helping her and me.

Nadia : Don't mention it *done drinking her soda, she thow the can to the trash can and land inside*

Mei : Sooooo... Where do want you to go now?

Nadia : Canteen...

Mei : Oh, then I can go with you.

Nadia : ...Sure

They decided to go to the canteen. As they walking to the canteen, Theresa suddenly come to them.

Theresa : Oh? What a coincidence we meet here. Mei and Nadia. How are you two doing?

Mei : We are doing good, Principal Theresa. How about you?

Theresa : Hehe, this number 1 cutest in the world always doing great. Oh... Nadia *Sees Nadia's right hand has a scratch mark* Did you-

Nadia : ...Nothing. I'm fine, Miss Theresa.

Mei : W-Well... She had to deal with naughty students that trying to hurt her. Nadia didn't fight her instead protecting herself.

Theresa : *sigh* Them again? They never stop do they? Alright, I'll tell Himeko to double their homework.

Nadia : You don't need to... You can... Punish me...

Theresa : It's okay, Nadia. You did good for protecting yourself. I never tolerant anything happen to my niece's close friend to be like this.

Nadia : ...Close friend.

Mei : A-Anyway, we have to go to the canteen. Kiana-chan and Bronya-chan are waiting for us. We see you later, Principal Theresa.*Hold Nadia's hand and they rush to the canteen*

Nadia : Slow down... I will fall.

They went away to the canteen as Theresa smile while looking at them.

Theresa : Hah... Youth. Welp, time to tell Himeko about those baddies who trying to hurt Nadia.

Theresa stood silent and looking down. Theresa still can't stop forgetting about what happen to Nadia's incident long ago, on 2nd honkai erruption.

Theresa : Wish I can came earlier... Nadia's father won't have to face his faith. I'm sorry... Nadia...

Theresa shakes her head and trying to focus to this time.

Theresa : Keep it together, Theresa. Past is past. What is gone, it is gone.

Theresa continue her walk and trying to find Himeko's room.

*Flashback*

*Theresa's POV*

I ran to the small village around German to find a survivor. But... I was too late. Whole place already burn and houses are destroyed. I look around and sadly... I found so many many corpse lay on the ground, blood spill the ground and few dead honkai beast's body.

Theresa : I was too late...

Nadia (kid) : Papa! Papa!

Theresa : That sound... Hold on, I'm coming!

I went where the sound come from. When I arrive, I see a little girl holding his father hand, crying and... A claymore with strange emblem on her other hand.

Theresa : Goodness me... Hey, are you okay? What happen to your dad?

Nadia (Kid) : Papa... Papa... He's... He's gone.

As she said that, I can see his stomach is full of blood. That means... Her father is protecting his daughter from the honkai beast that was lying dead right beside us.

Theresa : Oh my... I'm sorry for your loss. If I came just in time... Dang it. What's your name, little girl?

Nadia (kid) : Nadia... And it's okay... It is not your fault... Papa... Protecting me... From that monster

Theresa : O-Okay, Nadia. Where's... Your mom? Is she around here?

Nadia (kid) : Mama... Already gone when I was... 2 years old. Heavy illness... Got her.

Theresa : I see... Again, I'm sorry for your loss... Alright Nadia, come with me. There's safe place just for you.

Nadia (kid) : O-Okay... Miss?

Theresa : You can call me Theresa. Right now, we have to go before those monster come here with the backup.

Nadia (kid) : Before that...

Theresa : Hm?

Nadia went to take burned blanket near her. She cover her father's body and put a flower next to him.

Nadia (Kid) : Papa... Hope you can meet Mama up there... Tell mama... I love her so much. I promise... I will become stronger like you... Papa... Love you too...

Theresa : *I put my right hand to her left shoulder* They will hear and love you. Come, it's about time.

Hyperion just arrive at time. The ship is right above us.

Himeko : Principal Theresa, we're here.

Theresa : About time you show up. Pull us from here.

Himeko : Got it!

Theresa : Nadia... From now on, you will live with us. We will train you to become stronger. About friends, you can be friend with my niece and other survivors in the Hyperion. For this claymore, I will keep this for awhile. Can I?

Nadia nodded saying yes.

Theresa : Thank you. About the emblem?

Nadia (kid) : Papa said... This emblem... Will glow if... Nadia hold it.

What she said is right. Suddenly, the emblem glowing and showing a fire sign. Could she... No, no way. I don't sense any Herrscher power inside her. Must be, she is special like her dad.

Theresa : I see... Alright, time to leave this place.

We arrive at Hyperion and Himeko come start asking me about Nadia. Before we start the conversation, I put a warm scarf to her neck.

Theresa : This will keep you warm.

Himeko : My, isn't she too young to have a weapon?

Theresa : We talk about that later. Right now, I need a good room for her to rest and eat. She is having rough time.

Guard : Leave her to me, Miss Theresa.

Theresa : Thank you. Nadia, you can go with him. He will show a room just for you

Nadia (kid) : Okay... *she hold the guard left hand and start to walk with the guard*

They left the bridge. It is time to tell about what happen on Nadia to Himeko.

Theresa : Her name is Nadia. This claymore... It was her father weapon. Her father died protecting Nadia from Honkai beast. Her mom pass away since she was 2 years old. Heavy illness got her.

Himeko : I see. Also, I might curious... I see a glowing emblem that she hold on her left hand.

Theresa : I still questioning about that... When she hold it, the emblem glows red and showing a fire sign. Do you think, she have a power?

Himeko : Probably so. If she has herrscher power... We might have to-

Theresa : I don't think she have that. We can check her body later. Right now, we have to support her. And keep this secret from Grandpa. I don't want him to do something crazy to her.

Himeko : You get a point. But if things go south... We have to deal with it.

Theresa : ...Yeah. Alright, I gave this claymore to you and I want you to do some research with this.

Himeko : Alright.

Himeko took the claymore, left the bridge and went to the laboratory.

Theresa : Nadia... I promise I will protect you... Like I did to Kiana. Hope you and Kiana can be best friend.

*Flashback end. Back to current time, St.Freya canteen*

*Nadia's POV*

We arrive to the canteen just in time. The foods are still fresh on the tray. As I look around, I see Kiana and Bronya sitting on the chair together. Strangely, Kiana didn't eat anything. I guess... She was waiting for Mei-Senpai to come.

Nadia : Mei-Senpai... You can go and have a sit with Kiana and Bronya. I will buy a food. What do you want me to buy for you?

Mei : Oh ok. Just chocolate cake for me. And grape juice.

Nadia : Alright... Be there in second

Mei-senpai went to Kiana and Bronya's table. Mei-senpai apologizing to them that she was bit late and Kiana just laugh.

Nadia : *smile* At least... They never change.

***Chapter 01 is done***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 58 18
She want's to see them again That's what Kiana said, The Herrscher of Flamescion, and the one that sealed the Honkai in the moon It has been 8 years...
111K 2.2K 17
A typical Honkai Impact Reaction Story, nothing wrong here perfectly normal.
101K 1.2K 113
A crossover story where me and the Valkyries from Honkai Impact 3rd go to the world of Genshin Impact for an Isekai adventure journey. Other crossove...
37.3K 1.5K 46
This fanfic is about a young boy that died due to power struggles between the major powers of the world and got reincarnated in Honkai Impact 3rd's P...