🪶FALLEN ANGELS🪶 ✓

By brownboiiii

Book 2 of the supernatural world series' The prince of Heaven and the young angel of love... More

BEFORE YOU READ
CHARACTER INSPIRATIONS
Chapter 1 - Exiled
Chapter 2 - Angel In Disguise
Chapter 3 - Devilish Grins
Chapter 4 - Kidnapped
Chapter 5 - Hellbound
Chapter 6 - A little bit of Affection
Chapter 7 - Emotions?
Chapter 8 - A Chaotic Mess
Chapter 9 - Unwanted Visitors.
Chapter 10 - Illusionic Realities
Chapter 11 - There's an angel in my basement.
Chapter 12 - I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Chapter 13 - Lost and Found
Chapter 14 - Revelations
Chapter 15 - When Demons Play With Angels
Chapter 16 - Date on the clouds?
Chapter 17 - Lucy with a "Y"
Chapter 18 - A day with the Devil
Chapter 19 - Guilty Pleasure
Chapter 20 - Falling
Chapter 21 - Hell
Chapter 22 - The Devil's Lair
Chapter 23 - Roses Of The Dead
Chapter 24 - Halloween
Chapter 25 - Snatched
Chapter 26 - Breached
Chapter 27 - Rebellion 2.0?
Chapter 28 - For Infinity
Chapter 29 - Evermore
Chapter 30 - What The Fuck , Yes!
Epilogue - Twas the night of our wedding
Extra - That time of the year
End Note
Important Announcement
Extra-Where it all began

Extra shorts

610 34 9
By brownboiiii

-
I had this weird feeling where I felt that i should do this . So here it is. Enjoy it and vote it if you like:)) a little smut ahead.
-
{When two worlds collide}

Adraniel's Pov

I was currently tired and I laid on our bed with my ass in the air. A deep chuckle behind me made me smile.

"Is this a way of offering your ass to me and asking for sex?" Lucien asked and I couldn't help but moan as he slapped my ass hard.

"I don't need to offer my ass you can fuck it whenever you want, daddy." I winked and he laughed and then bit my ear growling.

" Don't tempt me love . "He whispered in my ear as i felt his crotch rubbing against my ass.

Our moment was ruined by Luciens phone. I groaned in annoyance as he picked it up and answered.

"What is it Will? I'm busy." He rolled his eyes.

I growled mentally at William for ruining our moment.

"What?!" Lucien shouted in the phone and I sat up in concern. Lucien had that look of disbelief on his face.

"Him? They both are?! How the hell does that happened?! He can't die!" He said pissed. Now I was worried who died?

He hung up and quickly made his way out of the room and I followed him.

" What is it? Who died? "I asked concerned. But he didn't answer.

We reached the living room and all of sins were there.
They had that silent conversation with their eyes and I along with Daniel was left out of it.

" Care to explain what the hell happened?! " I asked getting pissed.

They all turned to me and finally Pierce answered.

"I was finalizing the list of guest in your wedding and I invited a friend of ours and a business partner but it's today I get the information that he died. Lucifer is pissed cause because of all that fiasco we didn't knew what was happening. Nyx has went into a sleep like state for god knows how long." He informed me and i was damn confused.

" Why Lucifer is pissed if he died? Why is he concerned about a human."I asked.

We all were seated by now.
"He wasn't a normal human and this point not even a human."he explained.

" Can you please explain properly this is damn confusing." I groaned as Lucien petted my head as i sat in his lap.

"You know love that humans aren't the only creature that walk the earth."Luci asked and I nodded.

" There are vampires, witches , werewolf and other things that roam the earth along with demons and angels," He looked at me to see if I was listening and then continued

" so there's this royal family of supernatural creature and their eldest member , a vampire witch hybrid was the greatest ruler of the supernatural race. Recently he found his soulmate who happened to be a human and a famous business tycoon , Axel Walker. A friend and asset of William.

Nyx became kind of friend to us and Lucifer when a demon who planned to dethrone Lucifer and collected a large amount of demon army against Lucifer. The same demon's servant milleniums ago turned Nyx Venatores into vampires. From there the reign of vampires began. 500 years later the high demon lord Balthazar caused way more Chaos on earth." He explained and I remembered reading about him.

" Nyx not only killed Balthazar , a high demon lord but managed to suck out the demons entire army into a pendant. The pendant became a prison for more than 3000 leagues of demon and more than 500 supernatural creatures. He later handed the pendant to angels and created a separate realm called Elysian Meadows for the supernatural." He explained.

" Wait is that a black obsidian pendant thats literally kept in a high security?"I asked. I knew about it and it was in heaven.

" Yeah that. Lucifer was impressed rather than pissed. A great pain in the ass was cleared for Lucifer without him moving a single finger."

" So how did Axel died?"i asked.

" That's the part that pissed Lucifer.
A demon escaped from hell without his permission and summoned three other deadly demons and wreaked havoc on earth and also infiltrated the supernatural world killing many there. The demon that escaped was Balthazar's lover and she wanted revenge. The angels had to get involved and it was a Chaos. Lucifer was me with hoard of angels in hell shouting profanities at him. Not only that Axel , innocent Newly turned vampire got killed . Nyx was left mateless and he took a death like sleep until he was to waken up by his soulmate again."he explained sadly and I felt bad.

" That's sad. Why does it happen to good people?"i asked.

" I don't know love. Nyx Venatores was the vampire prince and he was a great asset to us. Who do you think brought us here in new Orleans. He showed us this property as it belonged to him."he explained and I gasped.

" But you don't need to worry . Nyx is very smart. He obviously would have thought something before doing this. "Grey added.

" Wow I cant believe that? Vampires? And wait what happened to those escape demons?"Daniel asked.

" Yet again Nyx surprised us. He's the first non celestial to kill not one but 5 demon high lords and out of those 4 at a single time."Pierce told us. And I felt goosebumps over me. I grew this respect inside me for this dude.

" So Axel and the royal family won't be joining?"Lucien asked.

" Most probably No. Maybe someone from the royal family may come. Nora or Nick, I don't know."pierce shrugged.

"Do we have to go and you know?"Sebastian asked.

" I don't think it's best idea. The city was burned halfway to ground by demons and i don't think people there would like fallen angels , let alone the seven sins there."William explained.

" Hmm do Lucifer wants to see us?"Gaston asked.

" Not really. He's been.........busy."pierce said with that awkward expression and all of us busted laughing.

"So is he Fucking or getting fucked?" Ezekiel asked amused.

"Both." Pierce deadpanned.

"He's having an orgy." He added scratching his nose.
I bursted out laughing.

"God what a nice way to release pent up anger." I got into a fit of laughs again.

"But it's really sad we won't be seeing Nyx or Axel around for a while." Lucien mumbled. A chorus yeah and yes was heard.

"Anyway this was the news. Also your suits are ready , come to my house for the fitting tomorrow." Pierce said getting up and I was thrilled for my new wedding suit.

Our wedding was in a week and i couldn't wait anymore.

____________________________________

Don't ask me why I did that. I wanted to!🥲 Its stupid anyway but it seemed 🆒
____________________________________

{How to seduce an angel}

Pierce's pov:

I watched like a hawk as I saw Adraniel and Elijah play in the garden in front of the mansion.

His white hair and blue eyes. And his porcelain white skin. His soft white feather. And his eyes , did I mention that? Anyway, he has this unique smell and aura to him that I can't resist.

I caressed the feather I had of him.
Where did I get this? I may or may not have sneaked in when he and Adraniel had a sleepover and plucked if as quietly and painlessly I can.

Does it makes me seem like an obsessed creep? Yes.

Does it bother me? No.

He must have felt me watching as he turned around and glared at me so fiercely that I closed the curtains back again.

The wing that I now hang around my neck seem to heat up meaning Elijah was close.

I heard flapping which went over my window and soon the sound slowly dissappeared.

I sighed but still I was sad he went away.

I opened the curtains to see he indeed was gone and there was Adraniel shaking his head at me ,amused by my actions. I just gave a shy wave and closed the curtains. I kept the feather back where I made a small shrine of the boy I like.

I think my crush is getting out of my hand.

Control pierce he's just an angel. You can pick anyone you want. Why obsess over him? My conscious asked.

But he's so cute and he gives me tingles. I replied. It's really weird I talk to myself all day.

I turned around and I swear my heart jumped out from my mouth when I saw 'him' standing in my room with his hands crossed glaring at me.

"What the hell is your problem?" He asked annoyed.

"You?" I replied shrugging.
He scoffed in disbelief.

"Please you follow me everywhere and it's like weird dude. At first your obsession was cute but not it's uncomfortable!" He exclaimed.

"You find it cute?" I asked a hope igniting inside me.

"all you heard was tha- never mind leave it.....what is that? Don't tell me it's my shrine and is that my feather?!!"he shrieked as he lunged for it but i got before he could.

" Give . It . Back!"he growled.

" No what I would sleep with then?!"I whined.

He gave me a intense glare that said ' are you high or just stupid?'

"How did you get that?!" He asked eyeing me warily as I laughed nervously.

"I may or any not have sneaked in on you sleeping and took it." I said and he growled in anger.

"What's next? Sneaking while I'm showering?!" He shouted.

"Not a bad idea. " I mumbled
"You're dead!"he growled and lunged at me.

His wings spread open and before he could snatch the feather I stuffed it inside my boxer.

" You did not!"he said blushing. He was angry but I could see the amusement in his eyes.

I smirked and jerked my hips forward.

" Come take your prize ,baby." I said seductively in a deep voice and I saw shivers running down his spine.

He looked hesitant.
" Giving up? Aww I thought you were better than that. I thought you were brave and courageous not afraid to do anything. But oh well, maybe i had crush on a wrong angel."that seem to lit something inside him because in seconds he kneeled infront of me and yanked down my jeans along with my boxers.

Unfortunately for him the feather went down along with the boxer and he was face to face with my dick. He seem to get in a trance and looked lost. I didn't do anything just stood there gaping and shocked.

I totally didn't expect him to do this and i don't mind one bit.

Neither of us moved and I saw him licking his lips.

Our little moment was broken as the door bust open and their stood Adraniel Lucien and Sebastian.

Luciens and Sebastians eyes widened and Adraniel blushed dark red.

Lucien immediately cover Adraniel's eyes while Sebastian cackled.

Elijah quickly scrambled away and stood a deep red shade colouring his cheeks.

"I-it-its not wah-at it looks like!" He tried to protest.

"Oh then what were you doing in that unconvincing position?"Sebastian asked snickering.

" I was finding something of mine in his boxers , i swear!"he protested and me ,Lucien , Adraniel and Sebastian bursts out laughing.

" Addyy you too?!"he asked.

" Sorry- Elijah. Doesn't look convincing! Finding something of yours? Lucien can I have that thing between your leg that's mine."Adraniel said in between laughs.

" But I was looking for something!"he protested.

" Yeah my dick."I snickered
" Isn't helping the situation!"he glared at me and i shut my mouth.

"Fine we'll leave you two to complete your business." Luciens said smirking and pulled the two away.

"By the way Eli? You two should date. You'll look cute." Adraniel winked and ran out laughing when Elijah threw a vase at him.

"Hey that was- fine break it." I quickly shut up when he gave the death glare.

"You!" He pointed at me. And the started walking towards me with large strides and I started backing up.

I didn't see the bed as I hit it and fell onto it. And not only that Elijah fell on top of me and his lips crashed on mine.

Both of us shocked didn't moved.
Either one of us moved away and neither responded to the kiss.

But god his lips. They were sweet and moulded into mine perfectly. He quickly got up and blushed.

"I uh I ugh I'm sorry!" He replied meekly which sounded like a mewl.

I walked towards him and now it was him who backed away.

My eyes were black I knew.

"P-pierce you're scaring me. Wait!" He said holding out his hand but I grabbed it and pulled him into my arms and pushed my face into his neck.

He squirmed a bit but then relaxed as he seem to enjoy it too.

"What are you doing to me, little one?" I asked my voice octaves lower.

"You never seem to not surprise me. " I slowly kissed and then sucked on the spot.

"Pierce!!" He moaned loudly.

"I love it when you call my name." I whispered in his ears.

" You're mine love. Don't forget that. I'll have you one way or another. So stop running away from me. Just accept me once and I'll give you the world."I whispered and he shuddered in my arms.

His face was full of pleasure and he seem to enjoy my embrace.
I pulled back a little and observed the large hickey I have him.

" You , me , tomorrow 8 pm. Meet me here. It's a date. I'll be waiting."I said as I let him go and he seem to be entranced.

But he broke out of it soon.

" I - i don't go on a date with egoistic self centred assholes." He snarled but that was far from intimidating.

I dropped on my knees and his eyes widened.
"What if I'm ready to give up my pride for you?" I asked and his face was deep red . I saw his eyes twinkling in surprise and love. Before I could point it out he
hurriedly opened the window and flew away.

" 8 pm tomorrow. I'll be expecting you!" I shouted and then chuckled.

I thought he would not come the next day but I was proven wrong when I saw Elijah ready and in an outfit that made him look delicious standing on my front porch blushing.

What a cutie!

____________________________________

{Damn you angel}

(This is after the first extra bonus: that time of the year)

Lucifers Pov:

Lucifer sat on his throne looking down on earth and it's people through a huge model of earth rotating.

He raised his finger a twirled the clouds above the Atlantic ocean and soon a cyclone started advancing towards Florida.

Lucifer chuckled as he caused some more Chaos.

Then his eyes caught something that pissed him yet amused him to great level at the same time. He zoomed over the desert near Las vegas and let out a laugh eventhough he was furious but he can't help but laugh. Adraniel never seem to not amuse him with his child like acts.

Over the desert a large graffiti was drawn over sand. It was a graffiti of Lucifer with a goat head . It was drawn like human portrayed Lucifer.

A goat headed redskinned man with hooves and with a fork. But instead of the fork the graffiti held a dick like shaped dildo and the two finger sign was a middle finger.

Below it was written
'lucifer sucked my dick;)' .

Only then a demon ran inside the room panting.

"My lord, the angel is ......" He trailed off.

"He is what?" I asked.

"Umm he took cerebrus out for a walk. " He said.

"What's wrong with that?" I asked raising my brow.

He mumbled something inaudible.
" what is It speak louder?!!" I was getting annoyed.

"He fed him the chocolates he brought with him from earth and now cerebrus is going haywire crazy and stomping over anything that's comes in its path."he said and my eyes bulged out.

It's not like cerebrus didn't do that but Adraniel made him do that was quite shocking.

" Where is Adraniel?!"I asked.

" He's riding him."he muttered.

I couldn't hold it any longer and burst out laughing.

" Devil! Where is he?"I snickered as I walked to the balcony.

I saw the beast and an angel riding it. That was quite A sight to see. Adraniel didn't know what's happening around him so right now he's enjoying the ride.

"Cerebrus! Adraniel ! Castle, now!" My voice boomed over hell and the dog immediately turned around and rant o the castle.

Few minutes later a giggling and staggering Adraniel came up to me.

" Care to explain what was happening there?" I asked.

I regret having babysit him.

Like hell why does the ruler of hell has to babysit an angel?!

Lucien was doing his 'work' currently and Adraniel couldn't see that so Lucien left him here .

" You know my ass is still paining!"he whined and then hiccuped.
" Are you drunk?"I asked raising my eyebrow.

" No . Ofcourse not. I didn't drink! I just had that weird colourful fruity drink you had in your jacuzzi cellar."he hicupped and giggled.

I groaned.

" What were you doing in my jacuzzi? And that was the last bottle of Hawaiian martini I had."

" Not sorry! Oops!"he giggled again.

And then flopped himself onto the huge bed like throne I had.

"Ummm your throne is more like bed and these red silk sheets. *Growls* sexy. Gives me 50 shades of grey like feeling."he moaned and turned around to wince in pain.

" My ass hurts you bitch!" He screamed at me

"I told you no. But no you and Lucien went all alpha male on me and Fucked me raw!!"he shouted and I cant help but chuckle.

" Yeah it was quite sexy!"yi snickered.

" Care to explain what this?" I asked pointing at the graffiti on earth.

He giggled and did that shy cat like thing.

" Do you like it cause I did WHEN MY DICK WAS DEEP IN YOUR THROAT!" He shouted the last apart.

" Jeez don't shout! And then your ass wasn't paining when you drawn this?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

" Whatever let me sleep!"he grumbled and in few minutes I heard soft snores coming from him.

I sighed annoyed and sat infront of him to continue doing my work.

It was to have him around and these dark walls didn't seem so dark anymore.

" Ahhhhhhh!"suddenly out of nowhere there were a pair of lips sucking in the side of my neck and palming my crotch at the same time.

" Wh-what the hell are you doing Adraniel?!!" I shouted in between moans.

But he said nothing and continued doing that.

Few minutes later when I was extremely hard and horny he left my neck and smirked at me, his eyes were hazed with sleep and mischeif.

"Revenge is sweet thing bitch! That is for that day in Vegas!"he smirked and slept again as if he didn't woke mid in his sleep to make me horny.

" Adraniel you son of a bitch wake up and make this boner go away or imma fuck you in your sleep!" I groaned.

" Adraniel! Adraniel! ADRANIEL!"I screamed but no response.

" What happens at Vegas should stay at Vegas,"I mumbled.
"Now i have to make this go away!"i sighed in frustration.

" Go use my vibrator bitch!"he mumbled in sleep and kicked me from my own throne.

I growled but he looked so peaceful and adorable in his sleep. I could bring myself do anything.

If only he wasn't drunk , sleepy and adorable I would have gauged out his eyes and broke off those legs.

" Damn you angel!" I grumbled.

"Love you Lucy" he smiled in his sleep and waved me goodbye.

Well time to get laid.

____________________________________

The House of Chaos.

Adraniel's Pov:

As I roamed around Mei's house with one of his husband's I can't help but feel giddy.

I was spending some time with guys here. Enzo was picking fruits at the orchid and Nathan and Karan were talking to me while Kai , Kallisto and Alice played away at the field. I could say I had started to memorise a few of their names.

"You know Mei's being mean again. You should do something about him." Karan said and I rolled my eyes.

"Come on I'm not some therapist now." I said.

"But trust me he does listen to you. " Nathan added grumbling.

"Listen here . Actually wait let me announce this to you all. Go collect evryone in the amphitheatre." I said and the two looked at each other and shrugged. Using their mental connection they all gathered at the amphitheatre.

Let's just say they don't hate me anymore. They see me as a younger brother most of them and do come to me for help from time to time.

"What's it now you twerp?" Zeke asked as he smirked at me in amusement.

"I'm hearing that Mei's being an ass again." I asked and they all shrugged.

"He's always moody nowadays,. Yes
Said he's dealing with this guy on earth. He asked we should be expecting a new guy. But surprisingly he asked each of our consent on it before agreeing to it." Enzo explained.

"Yeah I told him but it's not about that. You guys need to learn to talk to him on your own. You're his husband's for god sake. And that little twink is literally shorter than me and most of you all. Be a little dominant. Be men. Rock him. Rock your husband.

Go and claim him as yours. Tell him you don't want to be treated that way. You're as much as his as he is yours. He's being mean then show him and tell him not to be. " I said and encouraged them.

"These demons , they love us to death and would go to extents to keep us happy. You need to learn to take advantage of it. Stop being so submissive and tease the fuck of out him . So you can have one big.........fat.........giant......orgy..? Hi Mei. Lucien."I said blushing as the two stood their and stared at us.

"Well well well if isn't your little angel causing chaos in the house of chaos itself. " Mei said tutting and I blushed. The others had gone silent too.

" Demons huh? You say it as we're your servants hu?" Lucien said in a teasing tone.

"Come here little pup." He said as he called me over using his one finger and blushing I went to him. He raised his eyebrow and pushed me to my knees next to him.

"Isn't a puppy supposed to be on all fours?" He teased smirking.

"Ahh my little husbands. Gettin rebellious nowadays are you not? " Mei asked smirking as he walked into he crowd of his husband's.

They all looked flushed and stuttered to speak

"Come all.. I'll make you feel loved after I punish you? My little darlings." He smirked and all of them shivered in pleasure just by thinking what was going to happen.

"Go get laid." I mouthed to all of them who just chuckled at me.

" Well you sure are getting laid to you naughty little bitch." He whispered into my ear and I shivered.

I looked up to see my hunk of a boyfriend smirking at me.

He picked me up and I squealed.

"Take care of your angel brother. He sure has taken up the responsibility of getting my husbands all riled up." Mei teased me and I blushed.

"Sure will . Shall we ?" Lucien asked and I nodded .

Well let's just say the next day I couldn't walk.

I have no regrets.
Totally loved it , will probably do it again.

________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.7K 4.7K 44
In New York City, Samuel Harris is living a normal life. He's at university with his friends who often tell him he's too uptight. However he's happy...
51.4K 2.6K 22
[Sequel to Innocence] One would think that the life of a Prince of Hell would be easy. Sure, it might have been - once - but now that Asmara has a fe...
209K 7.3K 49
They could not have been more different. Theo is an 18 year old huntsman. But he is not a regular hunter, he hunts supernatural creatures. His famil...
124K 8.3K 42
(SEVEN DEADLY SONS BOOK 2) The Seven Deadly Sons have now teamed up with the enemy and have finally betrayed their king. But will they cont...