Heimat

By Spandyyy

Heimat- A place that you can call home; a sense of belongingness, acceptance, safety and connection to homela... More

Introduction
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34

CHAPTER 9

57 7 0
By Spandyyy

"You seem lost these days son", the gruff voice said, bringing the man sitting by the window with his legs spreading out in front of him and hands behind his head leaning onto the wall for support to reality. The crown prince snapped out of his dazed as he looked towards the king with a bored expression. "Is something bothering you?", the old man whispered, trying hard to get his son to speak to him. 

"It's not something, it's someone father", the prince answered, eyes going back to staring at the empty palace garden. "I hope feelings are involved this time", the king said wistfully. Oh, how he hoped to see his son finally move from the one timers that he asked his men to bring once in a while, and start a family with his queen. How he would love to see the silent, dead garden come alive with the cries and laughter of his grandchildren. 

"I'm not sure yet, but it maybe so. The male omega is really beautiful", the son claimed, a ghost of a smile hovering his lips. The king smiled too, heart elevating at the sight of his son smiling after so long. But his heart dropped as the smile disappeared as quickly as it had appeared, his face becoming blank again. 

"Be careful that you do not go overboard and act on your feelings if the omega declines you. A person cannot be forced to love someone so do not become obsessed with the omega if he denies having feelings for you like you did last time", the father warned before getting up and walking out of the chamber without waiting for an answer. 

The prince scoffed as the so called warning, "Who is he to tell me what to do?". So what if it happened once? That omega was bound to die anyways, it was her destiny along with his child. "My child?", the prince internally mocked himself for accepting it was his child. 

No one could claim that it was his child until he himself claimed that it was his. And besides he did not have to worry about those two causing trouble, having asked his servants to get rid of them. 

For now he had to figure out how to convince the omega to accept him, which would not be difficult because no matter what status in society, who could resist the opportunity to stand by the prince's side and be his companion. The power and riches that came along with it were simply irresistible.

XXX   

The winter had arrived bring with it attention to forgotten the warm mufflers, scarfs and sweaters kept in trunks. Out the all came in different shapes and sizes, colors and designs, some new and some old. The only thing that was left was snow. Seokjin eagerly waited for it as it was his favorite time of the year after the onset of spring.

Putting his beanie on he made his way out of the earn house informing his mother that he was going to meet 'Jimin' and will be home late. He admired the pretty colors winter flowers that were growing for the past few weeks, which would be buried deep under the snow soon. 

Shivering, he pulled his sweater tighter around himself, walking a little faster hoping increase the warmth. The chilly wind flew past him, making him stop and pull his scarf tighter around himself, covering his nose with it. He could almost picture himself with a red nose and ears skipping down the street.

Seokjin stopped in his tracks as his eyes fell on the purple flowers that grew along the path adoring it like festive decorations. Their purple color and delicateness drew him to them, as he crouched down to inspect them. He had seen these flowers before but he could not recollect their name somehow, which was surprising given how much he loved nature. With eyes on te flowers and furrowed eyebrows, Seokjin raked his brain hoping to remember it.

"They're violets", a voice from behind him said. Startled, he looked up to see the crown prince looking down at him with a smile on his face. Seokjin quickly got up and bowed, "I'm sorry I did not see your highness approaching. Forgive me for my ignorance", he said. "It's okay but it should not happen again. A beauty like you will get in trouble if you do not pay attention to what's going on in your surroundings". Seokjin simply bowed.

"So tell me Seokjin-ssi, do you like nature?". Seokjin furrowed his eyebrows in confusion," Why is he asking me about this? And how does he know my name?", unfortunately, he was a prince and there was no way for him to get out of the situation without answering the prince's questions. "Y- yes your highness", replied. 

"That's great! The love for nature suits someone like you", the prince stated, taking a step towards him. Seokjin immediately backed towards the wall, determined not to let the prince come any closer, hoping his actions could convey the message to the prince that his actions were making him uncomfortable. Besides, he also wasn't wearing his scent concealer today and he definitely did not want the prince to get a whiff of it. 

The member of the royal family simply stood there for a minute, eyeing the omega, trying to find a way to charm him. "If your highness does not have any objection, then may I ask you a question?", throwing caution in the air, Seokjin asked. "Of course why not?", the royal responded. 

"Your highness, I've been wondering about this.... How is it that you know my name?", he questioned. The  prince began to laugh, "You are a smart and a bold omega huh? I like it. Good question though Seokjin-ssi. 

Actually I asked one of my men to find out about you. You see Seokjin-ssi it is the sixth time we ran into each other, and that too coincidently. Don't you think that running into the same person time and again isn't just coincidence? I think we were bound to meet one day by fate", the royal uttered eyes never leaving Seokjin.

Seokjin stood there dumbfounded. "Fate? Did he just say fate? Oh hell no!", mentally cursing, he chose to stay silent rather than replying and getting stuck in something else again. 

"I know that you like to help people in need Seokjin-ssi. People praise you for your kindness and caring nature and that is why I want you to be my friend Seokjin-ssi, a friend with whom I can spend my free time with and a friend who will help me in need. I want you to be my companion and help me take decisions for the welfare of the kingdom when I become the king. I have learnt about the work that you have done for the underprivileged in the kingdom and I must say I am impressed", the prince declared, extending his hand towards Seokjin to accept it. 

"I want you to call me by my first name, Hanuel from now on since you are my friend". 

He was too stunned to react. His pupils were blown wide as he whipped his head to look at the prince, heart thudding in his chest. "What kind of sorcery is this? Why would he say some thing like this?", it was clear that the prince had hidden motives behind his offer, otherwise, why would someone randomly ask him to be friends when their meetings were coincidental? But judging by his extended hand, it seemed as though he had been given an option to back out, which is exactly what he was going to do.  

Taking a deep breath Seokjin looked at the royal in the eyes and spoke, "I'm sorry your highness but I cannot accept this offer. I consider myself as a subject of this kingdom whose job is it be a good citizen and since I am wealthy enough to live a comfortable life I thought of helping other people live well too, I know nothing more than that which will be of use to you in future, however, if there is something that I must do for the kingdom then I will not hesitate in following your command. 

Calling you by your first name is not acceptable to a commoner like me. I am thankful to you, your highness for giving me this opportunity but I believe I am not and will never be fit for this role. It's too much of a responsibility for an inexperienced omega like me". His voice was firm yet calm as he explained his decision to the prince bowing afterwards.

The royal's face fell, a dark look taking over his eyes and aura suddenly changing. Honestly Seokjin had expected it knowing the fact that the prince was not used to someone declinig him. Nevertheless he stood unyielding on his decision. 

"I respect your decision but just to let you know, my offer is open so think about it and of you change your mind let me know", the prince said, turning around walking away without listening to what he had to say. 

Seokjin breathed a sign of relief as soon as the prince turned around the corner, leaning onto the wall trying to process what in the world had just happened. Thankfully, he had taking gathered enough  courage to answer the prince. Based on the several rumors going around the kingdom regarding the prince's behavior in reality and his attitude towards his kind, it would have been disastrous and foolishness to accept it.

He resolved to talk to Namjoon about this issue later, wanting to know why Namjoon had asked him to careful around him when he told him about his encounter with the prince the first time. 

XXX

"Joon!"

Namjoon turned around smiling at the familiar honey voice, extending his arms out for Seokjin who wasted no time in running into them. He signed in content, having the man he loved in his arms, the warmth from the others body seeping into his creating a contrast with their surroundings. 

Seokjin pressed himself to Namjoon, waiting for him to notice the difference, shivering when he dipped down towards his neck and took a deep breath. "You're not wearing a concealer today", he said, warm breath fanning his neck causing butterflies to erupt in Seokjin's stomach. "Hmm.... How do I smell?", Seokjin asked. "You smell like fresh lilies of the valley, sweet and dewy, it's addicting", Namjoon whispered, his face still buried in Seokjin's neck. 

The scent was so sweet and addicting. Namjoon was losing his mind over as it clouded his senses, but more than that Seokjin smelt like... home. A home for him and only him, a place where he would always find comfort and love. Seokjin was his Heimat, his home. Without thinking, he rubbed his nose, over on his neck, unintentionally covering him with his scent.

 Alphas usually scented their omegas, to keep away other alphas who tried to come close to them, it was like a warning to others, to stay away from the omega since an alpha had already claimed them as theirs. Even after scenting him Namjoon did not stop, licking and nipping at the soft skin, hold tightening on him making Seokjin whimper. 

The scent was making him light headed, eyes turning crimson, his wolf prancing in delight having loved the it growling be let free and claim the omega as his. But Namjoon could not risk letting his wolf free, knowing that once he let's it take control it may get out of hand. So he slowly pulled back, his crimson eyes looking into Seokjin's hooded once, gazing deep into them before moving downwards to rest on his lips. 

His eyes flicked up again, asking for permission to see Seokjin gazing back at him with the same hunger. Cupping his large hand on Seokjin's face, he titled it upwards, pressing his lips softly onto the other's. The both froze, letting the feeling sink in before slowly moving their lips in a prefect rhythm, like two pieces of a puzzle fitting perfectly together. 

The gentle kiss soon turned rough, lips molding hurriedly, passionately gliding over each other, desperate to feel more. Namjoon's tongue probed on Seokjin's lips, asking for permission which was readily giving by him. His tongue explored his cavern, engaging in a sweet war with the brunet's tongue after, Seokjin moaning softly after Namjoon bit his tongue lightly. 

He pulled back when he was short of breath capturing Seokjin's lips again into a messy tongue filled kiss, holding him impossibly close as the other wrapped his arms around his neck, tilting his head for better access. Namjoon rested his forehead against the his forehead, a satisfied smile playing on his lips as looked at Seokjin who was trying to catch his breath, eyes closed with a deep blush coating his cheeks. 

Namjoon felt his heart hammering in his chest, the experience so foreign to him, having never felt so many things with just one kiss. They both had never kissed like this before, usually giving each other a peck or two, not proceeding fearing in waking up their horny wolves. 

Seokjin opened his eyes, peering at Namjoon through his lashes, eyes filled with incomprehensible emotions as the alpha looked at him tenderly, their warm breaths mingling. Seokjin averted his eyes from the other's strong gaze shyly. 

It had been a while since he had decided to disclose his omega eyes to Namjoon, trusting him. Of course he was tense, but he could not bring himself to think otherwise, Namjoon had always been mindful of his personal space, not crossing the line even though they were in a relationship. 

He had always been so giving, opening himself to Seokjin, letting all his secrets out, the ones that he had not known when they were just friends and Seokjin wanted to return the favor, let Namjoon know that he really trusted him. Other than his family, Jimin and Yoongi, no one had ever seen his omega eyes, but Seokjin wanted to show them to the alpha, giving away a part of him to him. 

He looked back up at Namjoon, whose eyes widened in fascination as the blue ocean eyes that stared at him.

Namjoon found himself at loss of words, not knowing how to describe the beauty of the eyes that were currently looking at him. He adored the bright caramel eyes, but these eyes mesmerized him, causing his mind to shut out all other thoughts focusing on the ocean blue color only. 

"They're beautiful...", that's all he could manage to say, too stunned to reply anything else. Seokjin giggled in responses, eyes turning back into the brown, not at all surprised by the reply. 

People often told him that they were pretty, causing his parents to warn him about revealing his omega eyes to other people, something Seokjin had found himself agreeing to for various reasons. They seemed to attract unnecessary attention from unwanted people, which is why he was careful in choosing whom to reveal them to. 

He moved out of Namjoon's embrace, fingers teasingly tracing the muscular arms while stepping away and murmured, "I will show you something else, but before that catch me if you can". Namjoon's eyes lit up smirk forming, accepting the challenge. 

And Seokjin darted into the woods with Namjoon at his heels, laughing delightfully. 

Thank you for reading guys!

Let me know what you think about and do vote and share!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 11.8K 62
A world where you get a specific colour and shape on your wrist when you were born that links you to your soulmate. If said shape ever turns grey, yo...
216K 11.4K 41
❝ it is all the same, kim namjoon will love her, and he will love him. at least that is as clear as the moon in the nighttime and as the sun in the d...
767 10 16
Jungkook falls in love with his dance teacher, but his gang member Taehyung had already been in love with Jungkook since they first met when Jungkook...
97.4K 3.4K 12
When you feel like no one except your brother and your childhood friend is there for you... someone entered your heart and gave you hope... {COMPLETE...