The Perfect Embodiment (An Al...

Galing kay MyVictim

Lilith Immaculate Pendragon is a single, unemployed pre-med student whose fiancée broke it off with her. Her... Higit pa

(1) Her Demise
(2) Hurricanes & Hangovers
(3) Mediator
(4) The Storm Is Raging Now
(5) No Light, No Light
(6) Thinking Of You
(7) It's my party and I'll die when I want to
(8) Regular Occurence
(9) What Would My Mama Do?
(10) Clarity - The Ultimate Design
(11) Dearest I'm So Sorry
(12) Complicated Love
(13) Shut up and Give it to Me
(14) I'm So Into You
(15) What's Wrong With Us?
(16) We're Dark Adrenaline
(17) Double Double Toil and Trouble
(18) Mama Forgive Me
(19) We're Young And In Love
(20) Five More Minutes
(21) A Thousand Years
(22) Cause I think you're a saint and I think you're an angel
(23) Burn With Me
(24) Keep On Dreaming
(25) DNA
(26) Lies, save the song and dance for your weak disciples
(27) I only love it when you touch me, not feel me
(28) Misfortune Finds It's Way
(29) When Did I Become This Person You Despise?
(30) One Day, I'm Gonna Forget Your Name
(31) As The Pages Burn
(32) The Hot Bass Boy
(33) Afraid of the way I'm feeling when I say
(34) I Will Always Love You
(35) We Got Issues
(37) As Your Falling Down
(38) Open are the wounds inside us all
(39) I Hate What We Create
(40) Half Alive
(41) I Vow Forever
(42) Be Mine, Forevermore
(43) Cravings & Quickening
(44) As Above, So Below
(45) Dear God
(46) Cause I Love You For Infinity (Final)

(36) Pull Me Into The Speed

282 14 43
Galing kay MyVictim

Lilith

"So my mother wants to invite s for dinner again." Aleksi says with a sigh, we were looking at each other.

"Does she know what happened?" I whispered to him and Aleksi nodded, oh my God I sighed in relief.

"I thought you wanted to break up." I whisper while climbing onto Aleksi's lap and his arms encircle mine and he kept me cuddled close to him.

"Don't silly baby girl I just got you back, I'm not letting you go so easily." Aleksi whispers captured my lips in a kiss, I melted into his touch. He deepens our kiss, we lace our fingers through each others.

Rilla wasn't with us, Aleksi decided to drop her off with his parents. So we could have alone time, Aleksi picks me up from couch and carries me into our room.

His lips were against my neck within moments leaving marks on my neck, making me moan. His hands started to roam under my shirt, each article of clothing was removed and threw to the floor.

He begins to kisses on my lips, each kiss trailing down my body making me moan in pleasure. His blue eyes stared up at me, his hands spread my legs around.

"You're so wet baby girl! I'll make you scream tonight." He whispers with a devious smirk, God why was he so naughty today? His calloused hand gripped the back off my thighs and he begins, to finger my cunt causing a sharp intake of breath to escape my lips.

He starts to lick my cunt, my clitoris which caused my hips to buckle up his hands held my hips down.

"A-Aleksi." I moaned entangling my fingers into the sheets causing a loud moan to leave my lips. I couldn't take this.

He crawls up to me, his hands caressing my breasts and fondling them. His touch was sending me over edge, each touch and tingly sensation I felt.

"I want you in me!" I beg, without hesitation I helped guide into my entrance, it had been a while since we were this close even after the accident. After all the fighting, we had been though. I just wanted to be fucked and just make up already.

"Fuck me Aleksi hard please." I whispered and he nods, while he thrusts into me causing a loud moan to escape my lips. His pace started off slow, then he starts to speed up.

"Aleksi." I gasp, while I feel him moving in and out of me, with each motion driving deeper and deeper into me. Aleksi flips us over, while I begin to ride him. My face closer to his, while I capture his lips in a kiss. Then pull away, I start teasing him and move my hips against his.

"L-Lilith." He groans in pleasure. He had enough of the teasing. I wanted more of him. Aleksi flips us over and he continues thrusting at rapid pace.

I could feel his thrusts were getting sloppier and he comes into me. He covered me up with the sheet, I looked at my black haired boyfriend. I cuddle up to his side, we were trying to catch our breaths.

"You know I missed your bare body pressed up against mine." Aleksi whispers while he laced our fingers together. He leans down and gives a me a kiss on the lips.

"You know what I missed, this feeling of completeness. You complete me Aleksi. You're truly the best thing that happened to me." I whisper with a smile.

"You're the best thing that happened to me." Aleksi said with a smile, the very smile that stole my heart.

"Aleksi I thought after Spencer, I would never fall in love. But here I am, believing in love. Aleksi pulls me closer wrapping his arms around me.

"You know Lilith... lm happy with you but this thing we got going on is mad love." Aleksi said with a laugh.

"What if I didn't remember? What would you have done?" I asked him. Aleksi hums trying to think and he chuckled.

"I still would have kissed you, and fall in love with you again." Aleksi says, his index finger traces circles on my lower back.

"Aleksi promise to never let go, because I won't ever let go of you. Promise me?" I whispered, my face buried in the crook of his neck.

Aleksi grips my chin and pulls my heed to kiss him.

"I'll never let you go. Who in their right mind would right?" Aleksi said and kisses me passionately. I sighed, at how perfectly we collected each other.

I saw he had fallen asleep, I ran my fingers through his black hair. I snuggled up and fell asleep also.

(Next Day)

I smoothed out my white jumpsuit:

"Wow you look beautiful Lilith." Aleksi says, my wrist tattoos showing. I put my black hair up in a high ponytail and added some silver hoop earrings. A little bit of mascara and nude lipstick.

"Are you ready?" Aleksi asks me. I nodded while putting a box of chocolates and the red wine in the bag. I was nervous about meeting Mrs Kaunisvesi again.

Aleksi held my hand while we knocked on the door. Aleksi looked perfect today, I mean when does he not? I smoothed out his collar because it was crooked.

"Ah Aleksi, Lilith? Welcome." Mr Kaunisvesi says and I shook his hand. I saw his mother enter, Mrs Kaunisvesi looked stunning.

"Hi Mrs Kaunisvesi, it's so lovely to see you. This is for you." I whisper to her and she hugs me. I was in shock, Aleksi and his father smiled at us.

We all sat and ate dinner until Mrs Kaunisvesi brought up the accident.

"So I heard that you got in an accident dear, did you injure yourself?" She asks her blue eyes held concern.

"Oh yes it was nothing major, thank God I survived. But I forgot my memories, but someone was persistent and he helped me get them back." I whispered while taking Aleksi's hand. We looked at each other with a smile.

"Well I'm sure whatever my son did worked." Mrs Kaunisvesi beams at us. While I dropped Aleksi's hand and we continued to eat in silence.

"Oh I got dessert. Could you help me Lilith?" Mrs Kaunisvesi asks me and I nodded. She gave me an apron due to the fact I wore white.

"You know my dear, I want to apologise for being so hard on you. I know you love my son and it was uncalled for." She says. I patted her shoulder with a smile.

"It's alright Mrs Kaunisvesi. It happens to the best of us. No hard feelings." I said with a smile, while I helped her slice the chocolate cake and we brought the plates out.

I helped her pour the coffee also, she smiles at me.

"You're so sweet! Aleksi is lucky to have you." She says to me and hugs me.

"Oh no trust me, I'm the lucky one. Aleksi makes me happy and I love him. Although those memories would not have come back, but why does it matter? I fell in love with him without knowing." I whispered to her and she beams.

"My son has a good heart and I think you two make a fabulous couple." Mrs Kaunisvesi says. I took the apron off and we walked back toward the dining hall with a smile on our faces.

Aleksi

"So son are you planning to put a ring on it?" My father asks me. While Lilith and my mother were away.

"Isn't it too early father? I mean I do love her. But what if she says no?" I ask him.

"Son she's completely and utterly in love with you! She will not say no." My father whispers with a smile.

"I think eventually, she just got her memories back father. I don't want to scare her and make leave me again." I said with a sigh.

"Son she's happy with you. But you decide when the time is right." My father says. I saw Lilith and my mother walk in giggling and laughing about something.

"So happy to see you two getting along." I said beaming proudly, God Lilith looked so beautiful today. Especially the white made her look like an angel. She laughed along with my family. I gripped her hand under the table.

"I love you!" I whispered in her ear and she looks at me and nods. "I love you too!" She mouths back. The dinner was a success.

Rilla padded over to us and we took her home.

"Aleksi can you unzip this for me?" She asks me to unzip her white jumpsuit, she strips out of it. She stood before me in a white lacy bra and underwear.

"God you look hot!" I whisper and she laughs. She grabs my black shirt and puts it on. She tackled me onto the bed, while we snuggled together.

Rilla jumps onto the bed and joins us with our cuddle fest.

"Hey baby girl, come here!" Lilith says and Rilla laid on Lilith's chest while I held her close with me.

"I love you both so much!" I whispered and she smiles.

God she would make such a perfect mother.

"Joel needs our help Lil. He has something nice planned for Liz, maybe we could help him. We were going for ring shopping tomorrow.

"Of course I can help. You'll meet with him tomorrow. I'll take Liz out for dinner and shopping." Lilith says and I nod yes.

A/N: Hey folks... Back with this story! Working on two new stories... so they'll be up soon. So what is Joel planning? What's going to happen with Aleksi and Lilith? Finally the mother of Aleksi approved! - Nantia

Song: Adrenalize by In This Moment

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

578 27 12
I am Taron and I slept with the love of my life once. She never returned my calls, then I found out she was dating my brother. Now she is engaged to...
244K 11.1K 59
**COMPLETED** ( Book 2, can be read as stand alone. )Conceived from a brutal rape, Betsi was hidden from the true world she belonged to. Her father...
8.6K 53 6
(EXCERPT) Aliya craves every good, bad, and uncertain task that comes with becoming Noah's Luna, and, hopefully, a mother. But danger sprouts from ev...
4.3K 199 48
Two people struggling with life as they do their best to find who they really are. One who's struggling with feeling a family love, while the other...