The Unlikely Pair ( Hashirama...

By Caaora

painter by day - ninja by night . More

The Real Kammita
Chapter One : work
Chapter 2: You
Chapter 3: What's Your Stance
Chapter 4 :Hints
Chapter 5: Wedding Prep
Chapter 6 : The Same
Chapter 7 :Messy
Chapter 8 : The Day Before The Wedding
Chapter 9: Today
Chapter 10 : Renewed
Chapter 11: Hugs & Kisses
Chapter 12: My Lord
Chapter 14 :Tailed Beast
Chapter 15 : Shukaku & Matatabi
Chapter 16: Woman
Chapter 17: Senju- Uzumaki

Chapter 15 : 3 & 4 tails

141 5 2
By Caaora

Isobu was the next tailed beast . Both Hashirama and I were pretty skilled in water style so it wasn't too much of a struggle , he was really nice  and funny - quickly agreeing to our deals as did Son Guki who spent most of his time lecturing Kurama . 
" The kids are coming to day " I smiled as Hashirama and I finished sealing Son Guki 
" What time ?" he asked beginning to run .

Just then I sensed a surge of chakra . 
" 10 ninja 2 o'clock " I yelled 
" 2pm or 2 am " he said oblivious 

I yanked him behind a tree and stood in front with a kunai 
" I MEAN NINJA HASHIRAMA DEATH " I yelled as 4 ran at us . I knew it would be risky for they were Mist ninja . Hashirama still confused only noticed what was happening when one of the ninja tried to hold him captive . He laughed at the ninja and quickly used a wood knife and stabbed him in the neck . 

" give us the tailed beasts or we take the girl ." the tall one said I assumed he was a leader . He grabbed me by the hair holding a kunai to my neck . 
" that none sense isn't going to work on Kammita " Hashirama laughed leaning on a tree 

" when will we stop being underestimated." I said with my clone decapitating the ninja. 
" How do you think they found out ?" I asked surprised
" do you think there is a spy in the village or that someone  found out that  you were leaving ?"
" we must assume so ." I said studying " Hashirama who do you suspect ?" 
" I don't know the only person new is Tushi " he said rubbing his head 

I punched him in the stomach ." TUSHI WOULD NEVER " 
" I understand that but we have to be realistic here - she is the only one new to all this stuff Itama, Kawamara , Madara, Tobirama  and Mika all know everything."
" of course you wouldn't suspect your boyfriend or your brothers you prick but you can imply that it was MY BESTFRIEND "  I said pissed off 

" I'm sorry to upset you but be realistic my love it could anybody . Anyone . " he said depressed . 
" your right I'm sorry Hashirama "  I said hugging him tightly and he hugged back 
" seems like our first argument ended well my love "
" that was cheesy Hashirama " I sighed as we walked 

The kids came along with Tushi, Itama and Mika . We glared at them suspiciously . They all seemed like them selves but Tushi was more powerful than I remembered - I trained her myself . 
" Thank you for bringing my kids - Tushi how was the journey ?" I asked smiling 
" It was pretty okay I guess " She responded bluntly 

Hashirama told Mika and Itama about the situation but he was still suspicious. 
" Mom - sensei " Jaisain whispered 
" huh?" I peeped down as Jai gave me a concerned look . 
" Tushi - thats not really Tushi " he whispered 
" I know stay behind me or do you think all 3 of you can take on the spy ?" I smirked 
" I think we can Tobirama -sensei taught us a new jutsu that we can show you " he said excitedly 
" alright then Haz and Yarachin  - come  ! " I yelled 

I was ready to back them up but I had a feeling that they would do fine . They were the last people the spy would expect to attack  but Kurama and I wanted to heighten their chances . 
" my friend has a gift for all of you to increase your chances of winning his name is Kurama ."
" what is it?" Haz asked excitedly 

Kurama covered them in a kyubi cloak to and I gave the some of my chakra so they would heal immediately .
" GO!" 

Suddenly another set of ninja  emerged trying to capture Hashirama and I , about 15 of them . I sighed as we all took formation . 

" Give me the tailed beasts including the 9 tails and the girl lives ." One of the 7 ninja swordsman spoke . 
" TUSHI " Itama and I yelled " I failed to protect her " Itama cried 
" Itama I hate to disturb your weeping but we can't do that now little brother ." Hashirama said trying to be comforting .

The kids took care of the spy and proceeded to join us . 
" we are outnumbered and this could be fatal . Mist ninja don't fuck around "
" LANGUAGE KAMMITA" everyone yelled 
" sorry " I sighed giggling to my self 

Hashirama was ready to give them the 3 tails and proceed to offer peace . 
" Don't do it - not yet - don't give them what they want ." I said holding him back " we made a promise to those beasts that we would work with them and choose the jinchuriki -" I said putting out my hand . 

They faced us and we faced them . I walked toward them with a fake Isobu and handed it to the tall skinny swordsman .
" what is this?? we want all" he said now holding the sword to me 

I turned back to the rest and nodded pushing Tushi out of the way I take the fatal wound to the neck - but I healed quickly . I smiled at the shocked swordsman . 
" your a pain the ass you know that ." I said chasing after him I caught up to him , I made a clone in Sage mood hitting him right in the head with a punch with that I simply cut him in half and took the sword . 

I walk out to see a deep forest in the clearing we fought at .
" Did Hashirama do this?" I sighed trying balance on the trunks and tree branches 
" Lord first took out all of them with one jutsu " Yarachin squealed 
" he is the Hokage only he and Madara can do such fuckery ." I giggled fuzzing Yarachin's hair 
" LANGUAGE !!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 334 13
She was truly the opposite of what her name meant; with eyes like the moon, pale flawless skin, and hair darker than night, she was the epitome of th...
19.4K 610 30
Naruto crossover with the flower we saw that day.
28.5K 685 31
➠ 𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚-𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙨 〽️ 𝗫 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 🧿 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙 ➪𝗗𝗘𝗖 𝟭𝟲, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙 ➪ 𝗡𝗢𝗩 𝟯, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭 ‼️:...
48.1K 1.4K 19
2014!| Sasuke | Hinata | Naruto | Sakura | #51 SasuHina 08/02/18